Ooh La La Events Reviews

Ooh La La Events 5
Ooh La La Events 6
Ooh La La Events 7

brooke · event on 04/20/2013

We were so happy with the level of service, and professionalism from Lindsey and staff! They were so easy to work with, and got us the most for our money. We had a wonderful event and would DEFINITELY use Ooh La La again!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Lisa · Married on 02/23/2013

Lindsey with Ooh La La Events was amazing!!! I don't know much about flowers, so at our initial meeting we discussed my colors. She also showed me pictures of flowers/bouquets and asked me what sort of look I was going for. From there, I completely trusted her to work her magic, and everything turned out perfectly!!! She was great at staying touch through the entire planning process and did whatever she could to help me out with other aspects of the wedding as well. If we hadn't already had our wedding and reception booked at a venue that provided their own event coordinator, I would have had Lindsey do that too for sure! She is amazingly organized and has a great vision to accomplish exactly what you want before you even know you want it! I didn't have to worry for a second about how our flowers, centerpieces, linens, unity candle, escort cards, etc. would turn out.

Sent on 03/03/2013

Christina · Married on 11/24/2012

Lindsey's centerpieces were absolutely breathtaking and my bridal/bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I wanted. Lindsey is incredibly creative and extremely flexible. I would highly recommend her for both wedding decor and wedding planning. She has many great ideas and goes out of her way to make sure your special day is everything you anticipated it being.

Sent on 01/03/2013

marcia · Married on 10/13/2012

The wedding was wonderful, Lindsey did a great job of organizing and making sure everything was going as planned.
    She even located a pair of shoes for a family member who forgot hers.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Jeff · Married on 09/21/2012

Ooh La La did a wonderful job of planning our event (wedding). We couldn't be more pleased with the way things worked. It was a stress-free experience and I can't believe I'm saying that about a wedding! They also did the flowers and this aspect was just outstanding. Good value for money

Sent on 11/20/2012
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 09/08/2012

Lindsey was absolutely amazing in helping my mother & I plan my wedding day. She made great suggestions that we did not consider throughout planning on our own and the Big Day was flawless thanks to her help. I would fully recommend her to my friends and family!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Our wedding, planned by Ooh la la events with Lindsey and the help of her intern, turned out to be the best day we could have imagined. The information given, quick responses, professionalism and friendliness was exactly what we needed and expected. From our engagement to the big day Ooh La La events was there for us, guiding us in the perfect direction, above and beyond. We are so blessed and pleased to have had the services we received. Thank you for the best experience ever!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Karen · Married on 09/01/2012

I had never used an event planner before but having Ooh La La Events plan my daughter's wedding was the best decision we made. She had questions about details that we hadn't even thought of. If Lindsey hadn't been in charge, we would have been racing around at the last minute trying to get those small details done. She and her staff even loaded the gifts in our car near the end of the reception so we didn't have to. When my daughter discovered the hem of the lining of her wedding dress was still pinned up with straight pins, Lindsey called the bridal shop and a seamstress came to the church to finish the job. Ooh La La Events made our entire event stress-free and allowed us to enjoy the day.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Julie · Married on 09/01/2012

Lindsey was absolutely amazing! She took care of all of the details and was a lifesaver with her detailed schedule. She took all the stress away during that last week (when a lot of brides are the most stressed) and I was able to enjoy our beautiful day. And on our wedding day, Lindsey and her staff were incredible. Everytime I thought I needed something, I turned around and one of them was already there getting ready to hand me what I thought I needed. I would 100% recommend her to any bride. She's totally worth it!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2012

The Ooh La La Events team is amazing, they helped us plan and set up for our little boys first birthday party and they were absolutely incredible!!! We will, would and have recommended them to everyone we know!

-Jim, Debbie & Levi

Sent on 12/02/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2011

I came to Lindsey at first for her expertise in floral and decor, never really planning on hiring a wedding coordinator. After reading all of the services she could provide, I thought it might be nice to have her as a weekend-of coordinator. I very quickly found out what a complete lifesaver she is, as she saved us from SO much of that dreaded wedding stress!
    Lindsey was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive to any questions I had, and worked hard to be sure that our wedding day went smoothly! It's not an exaggeration to say that I couldn't have had the wedding I did without her help. The fact that she did both the decor and the coordination only made it better. I'd recommend her to any of my friends!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Katie · Married on 10/01/2011

Lindsey is fabulous at what she does! Her attention to detail and overall vision for an event is second to none, and from a bride's standpoint takes so much of the planning stress away. She's experienced in this business and knows the right questions to ask that as a bride you never thought of - leading to a beautifully designed day that goes smoothly and 'glitch' free! You know you are in good hands with her from the beginning, and that she'll treat your event just as if it was her own. I'd recommend Ooh La La Events to anyone needing high quality event planning and design expertise!

Sent on 12/19/2011
  • User2119270 · event on 06/03/2011

Very creative, organized and fun to work with. I have worked with Ooh La La for bridal showers, wine showers, several dinner parties and a retirement party. I would highly recommend Ooh La La for any or all of your special events.

Sent on 12/16/2011

J · Married on 10/21/2017

Brittany was amazing, so organized and on top of everything. She helped me pretty much start from scratch and made every update as I changed my mined (frequently). She made sure the day ran very smoothly and all the vendors were informed of the schedule. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Bianca · Married on 06/16/2018

Lindsey at Ooh La La Events was my daughters "Day of" coordinator. I needed someone one to run things behind the scenes and Lindsey was perfect. Even before the day of the wedding she made sure we had all the little details taken care of so everything would go smoothly. With Lindsey handling things my daughter and I were able to enjoy the day instead of worrying about the caterer, dj, etc. If you or your daughter is getting married and doing all the planning yourself I recommend you hire Lindsey like we did for the day of. There are so many things going on behind the scenes that need someones attention and Lindsey was there to take care of all of them. I will be hiring her again for my 2nd daughters wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Was very pleases with the outcome! My event was amazing!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Was very pleased with the outcome of the event! My event was amazing!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Was very happy with the outcome of my event!!