Ooh La La Events Reviews

Ooh La La Events 5
Ooh La La Events 6
Ooh La La Events 7

SamM · Married on 03/09/2019

Our wedding was amazing from start to finish, all thanks to Lindsey

My fiance (now wife) is a full time med student, and I'm not the world's best planner, so we hired Lindsey, who was recommended to us by a friend. She helped us choose a venue we loved (Canal 337), an incredible band (Living Proof), and a fantastic photographer (Jennifer Van Elk) and helped us plan the wedding we wanted from start to finish along with a few surprises that made the event even more memorable.

Due to circumstances beyond anyone's control we had to change the date of our wedding NOT ONCE BUT TWICE. Each time Lindsey took care of everything for us, rescheduling all of the vendors etc. We would have been totally overwhelmed without her help.

Then the day of the event came and Lindsey was a rock star. Everything that day ran with remarkable precision; all we had to do was show up. The flowers and decor were exquisite. We're still getting compliments from our friends and family about what a great party it was. So much of the credit rightfully belongs to Lindsey and Ooh La La. We highly recommend them for any and all of your event planning needs.

Thank you Lindsey!!!
    -S&L

Sent on 04/01/2019

Teresa · Married on 07/07/2018

Lindsey Romack, the owner of Ooh La La Events was the coordinator and florist for my daughter’s July, 2018 wedding. We couldn’t be happier with our choice. Lindsey is excellent at her craft and has a wonderful talent for being friendly and caring while maintaining a professional and supportive presence. My daughter had a specific vision for her reception with a slightly different vision for her ceremony. Lindsey was incredible with ideas and examples of how to pull it all together. The result was breathtakingly beautiful! She even added a few surprises we didn’t think would be possible. What a special evening we had. Can’t thank Lindsey and her team at Ooh La La enough.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Ooh La La Events 8
    Ooh La La Events 9
    Ooh La La Events 10
    Ooh La La Events 11
    Ooh La La Events 12

Brent · Married on 06/10/2018

Ooh La La was outstanding. They made things very easy leading up to the wedding and everything was very easy on the day of. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 12/23/2017

Book with them today. Best decision we ever made!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Jen · Married on 10/07/2017

Lindsey’s experience and knowledge was beyond helpful during the wedding planning process. She was quick to respond to any questions. She helped elevate stress and keep us on track. The actual wedding day went smooth as silk because she had everything 100% organized and set. I highly recommend Lindsey and Ooh La La Events!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Anna · Married on 09/09/2017

From planning to execution Ooh La La was there every step of the way! My advise for future couples would be to go in to your first meeting with your expectations high, even if you think something might be out of your price range. Lindsey is truly the best, and will make every effort possible to create your dream wedding and fit it within your budget.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Adriane · Married on 07/15/2017

Being new to Indy and with my parents out of town, Brittany was invaluable in helping us choose the best venue/services and making our wedding everything we wanted it to be. She designed our flowers which were not only beautiful but everything I envisioned. She even surprised me the day of with a greenery table runner for our head table which had been on my wish list but was out of our budget. She is willing to be as involved as you want her to be - she had great suggestions but was also completely invested in my vision for the wedding. I could not imagine our wedding day without her there to make everything go seamlessly. I would highly recommend Brittany and can say she was the best money we spent for our wedding!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Sherrell · Married on 07/15/2017

July 2017 - Brittany with Ooh La La was our wedding wonder! Our daughter's wedding was in Indy, where only her fiance lived at the time. We were doing everything from afar. Brittany gave us great resource choices ( as we knew nothing!), gently kept us on track with timing of the planning, then at the end just took over, which made the last weeks and the day of the wedding stress free for us!
    Then, on top of the planning part of the wedding, Ooh La La did the flowers and decorating for the reception. WOW! They are sooooo creative! Brittany took our daughter's "vision" and Ooh La La made every $$ count by going way above our expectations. Everything was just beautiful! I would highly recommend Ooh La La!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Alison · Married on 06/10/2017

I had a great experience working with Lindsey Romack of Ooh La La Events for my June 2017 wedding! Mine and my husband's work schedules made it hard for us to coordinate the final details and preparations. We chose the month-of package. Lindsey was right there for us, even down to details like bringing a Shout wipe to clean the hem of my dress after it got dirty outside during photos before entering the reception. She is incredibly responsive and answered every question we had quickly. She really facilitated the process, making it fun for a bride who wasn't really into the planning of the wedding. I absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Lara · Married on 03/11/2017

Ooh La La made our wedding possible! We had several unforeseen family challenges during the planning of our big day, including the loss of a loved one. Brittany was not only professional and incredibly talented, but she was compassionate and a kind voice during a difficult time. They went above and beyond to make our day special, honor those we had lost, celebrate those still with us, and give us support to make it through the range of emotions a wedding day brings!

Sent on 03/11/2018

KAREN · Married on 10/22/2016

In one sentence....UNBELIEVABLE! Every guest I spoke to raved about the wedding and reception, and I couldn't agree more. Brittany was on it from 30 days prior to the wedding...until the gifts were packed in my car the night of. She took the information my daughter gave her and absolutely made it happen....and happen flawlessly and beautifully. She was incredibly quick to respond to any question or request. She was professional, easy to work with, flexible, creative, and ever present. She and her staff were absolutely worth it.!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Megan · Married on 05/21/2016

Ooh La La Events made my wedding day a fairytale!! Brittany was my planner and she was so helpful from day 1. Anytime I needed anything Brittany was there and answered any questions or concerns right away. I never had to stress or worry because their team was on top of things every step of the way. I highly recommend using Ooh La La not only for planning but also for their floral team. The flowers they did for my wedding were absolutely amazing!!!! It was so nice having the planner and the flowers all in one and it made the flowers everything I could have ever wanted! I know for a fact that my wedding would have been no where near how amazing it was if I didn't have Ooh La La. I can't praise them or thank them enough for everything they did to make my wedding a dream come true. Thank you Brittany and Lindsey!!!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/18/2015

Brittany was a total life saver! From going above and beyond to pick up my MOH’s gown from the tailor and bringing it to the SRC to selecting some beautiful pieces for the organist to play after our original requests were not able to be played, Brittany was a great sounding board and helped so much that final month and then week prior to the wedding. I could not say a negative remark if I tried. She was fantastic and helped so much especially since we planned the wedding while living in Florida.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Holly · Married on 06/20/2015

Lindsey is a true professional. She is incredibly talented and does an amazing job helping you create the image you have in your head about your wedding. I used her for our flowers, and everything turned out amazing. I didn't really know what I wanted, other than colors, and she was awesome about coming with ideas and helping me put everything together within my budget. She is often the first vendor I recommend to all of my newly engaged friends.

Sent on 01/25/2016
    Ooh La La Events 13
    Ooh La La Events 14
    Ooh La La Events 15

Leyla · Married on 07/12/2014

Hiring Ooh La La Events will be the best thing you can do to prepare for your wedding. Lindsey is an experienced, enthusiastic professional whose skill and expertise will ensure that the entire event is memorable for all the right reasons.
    Lindsey allowed us to plan our wedding from across the country: we held numerous videoconferences with her, and she made sure to work around our schedule, driving halfway across the state to meet with us whenever we were in town. Her attention to detail ensured that even if we couldn’t be there in person, we were well represented at all times.
    Her services more than paid for themselves, too. We would have easily—easily—paid as much for vendors if we hadn’t been able to tap into her wide professional network. Instead, with her resources, we were able to find vendors who delivered an unquestionably superior experience at an affordable cost.
    Furthermore, Lindsey worked well with each of our vendors, even any local ones with which she had no prior experience. Whenever an issue arose, she handled it almost before we were even aware of the situation. And when a potentially reception-ruining problem arose with a vendor on the day of the wedding, she handled it with no more than a word to us, and incurred no additional cost in doing so. We only found out about the full scope of the dilemma a week later, and Lindsey was able to work out a solution with the vendor which rendered the entire thing a non-issue.
    Lindsey also possesses the tact, social grace, and organizational skill to run all events on the day of the wedding without a hitch. She is able to corral large groups of people without offending anyone, make sure everyone sticks to the wedding itinerary, and can juggle a multitude of scheduled events without delays.
    By using Ooh La La Events, we were able to make the best decisions during the wedding planning process, enjoy our own wedding without complications, and guarantee that our guests experienced an unforgettable event.

Sent on 11/21/2015

I loved having Lindsey as my planner, and I am so sad that the wedding has come and gone and I won't be able to bug her about every little thing! What I appreciated the most about Lindsey is that on the day of my wedding, I was nervous and very overwhelmed....she would look at me, and know that I needed space to breathe and would pull me aside. She is a friend, a planner, a care taker, and she is ready for whatever you need. I am so grateful that she was who I shared my year of planning with, and I am so grateful that she was there from start to finish...I don't know what I would've done without her. xoxoxo (OH! And my flowers were AMAZING!!!!)

Sent on 06/18/2014

Brooke · Married on 10/25/2013

Lindsey and the Ooh La La Events team were AMAZING!

Our wedding was absolutely perfect from top to bottom thanks to Lindsey. She really did a fantastic job. She planned our wedding and did our flowers and so much more in between! Our wedding was more beautiful than either of us ever pictured!

I would highly recommend Ooh La La Events if you are looking for a wedding planner and/or florist.

She saved us way more than she cost too! :)

Sent on 12/18/2013
  • W

Willie & Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2013

Lindsey Romack at Ooh La La Events was the best wedding planner! She helped in assisting in the planning of our wedding renewal. She traveled pretty far to share in our special day. Lindsey made our ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception wonderful with assisting staff, helping rearrange decorations, & still being there to help us with the photographers, & helping us with everything we needed. I definitely would recommend her to anyone looking for a great planner!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Rosie · Married on 05/31/2013

The event went perfectly. It was so nice not to have to worry about all the details, and I was able to thoroughly enjoy myself! She also made suggestions for other vendors we might need. She was very responsive to our chosen mode of communication, e-mail. My daughter originally thought she wanted her to do flowers, and she sent several bids trying to accommodate my daughter's needs.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Wow! Lindsay was fantastic. She was super organized and helpful. She went above and beyond to make sure the wedding was perfect. Thanks!

Sent on 06/11/2013

John-Paul · Married on 05/31/2013

Everything worked out perfectly. With me in my PhD program and my now wife working at the Statehouse during their legislative session just up until the wedding date, we absolutely needed someone to handle the details. Lindsey was that person. She had us answer the questions we needed to and dealt with the behind the scenes work that we didn't. It all culminated with her day of services which were amazing, helping everything to flow right on schedule.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Aurora · Married on 05/31/2013

Lindsey took care of everything and was so helpful the day of! She helped us find vendors along the way and then communicated with everyone to ensure that our day ran smoothly. We had such an awesome experience!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Shannon · Married on 05/11/2013

My husband and I got married this past May and Lindsey Romack from Ooh La La Events was our hired Event Planner. Being detail oriented myself, Ooh La La Events quickly assured me that things were handled. Lindsey and her team were incredibly detail oriented, reliable, creative and innovative when it came to ideas and how to execute those ideas, mindful of our budget, and made me and my husband feel very special throughout the engagement process and on the wedding day. At a drop of at hat, Lindsey would make our needs a priority throughout the year and a half of our engagement, and on top of making us feel tended to, she was incredibly easy to work with. Lindsey also personally met with me on several occasions with different vendors, priced out many different options from tablecloths to cupcakes to ensure we were staying within the budget, and kept us on track with deadlines. When I explained and gave examples of my taste as far as wedding decor and flowers go, she took those ideas and executed them truly beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend hiring Ooh La La Events. The wedding really could not have been more perfect.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Paul · Married on 05/04/2013

Lindsey does an awesome job! She pays attention to the finest details. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Paige · Married on 05/04/2013

Lindsey Romack planned and provided flowers for my May 4th wedding. Every detail was perfect. During the planning process, she was always quick to respond to any questions that came up. She suggested wonderful venders and saved me a lot of money. The big day was perfect and Lindsey and her team kept everyone on track. Lindsey provides an atmosphere of planning with a friend, but is entirely professional and takes care of anything that might come up. She is awesome! Thanks Lindsey for everything!

Sent on 06/26/2013