Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

12 Reviews for One Love Events

6 One Love Events Reviews

Whitney was an absolute dream to work with. I had no clue what I was doing and Whitney was so helpful and patient throughout the time leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding her and her team were the best team I could have ever used. They were efficient, cordial and extremely hard working.
If you have any doubt you may need help you would benefit greatly by using One Love Events with Whitney. She is very knowledgeable and fabulous to work with.

Profile Picture Sylvia , 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They were wonderful!!! They made our wedding day so special...very professional, caring, kind & elegant. We have already recommend One Love Events to our family & friends.

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/27/15, 1 Review
4.7

Whittney was FABULOUS and super organized. We had a wonderful wedding and her crew did any amazing job setting up the space, and making sure we had no hiccups. We really liked how she went out of her way to meet us at the venue multiple times to plan, and was very responsive via email, which was key since I was planning the wedding from out of town.Thank you Whittney!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The One Love Events staff has been extremely professional 100% during this entire process! My best friends wedding had many events leading up to the wedding. One Love ensured the bridal party was informed on all events, updates and changes in a timely manner! I highly rate and suggest this event planning company!

Profile Picture User4162737, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Whittney was my saving grace! She went above and beyond the call of duty. She was always there when I needed her with a positive, always willing to help attitude. She took initiatives i didnt expect and at every wedding related event I was blown away more than the last time. Whittney's attitude was always reassuring even in times of distress. Perfect for "high maintanance" brides! My wedding was a success and i know it would not have been without One Love Events. I recommend this company for every event you have!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Party Supplies, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Very responsive and attentive to their clients' needs. They offer competitive pricing and have many contacts in the industry which is helpful for those wishing for a stress free event!

Profile Picture User4167212, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning