One Love Events Reviews

12 | Frisco, TX

12 Reviews for One Love Events

Sylvia · Married on 09/26/2015

Whitney was an absolute dream to work with. I had no clue what I was doing and Whitney was so helpful and patient throughout the time leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding her and her team were the best team I could have ever used. They were efficient, cordial and extremely hard working.
    If you have any doubt you may need help you would benefit greatly by using One Love Events with Whitney. She is very knowledgeable and fabulous to work with.

Kathy · Married on 06/27/2015

They were wonderful!!! They made our wedding day so special...very professional, caring, kind & elegant. We have already recommend One Love Events to our family & friends.

The One Love Events staff has been extremely professional 100% during this entire process! My best friends wedding had many events leading up to the wedding. One Love ensured the bridal party was informed on all events, updates and changes in a timely manner! I highly rate and suggest this event planning company!

Crystal · Married on 06/06/2014

Whittney was my saving grace! She went above and beyond the call of duty. She was always there when I needed her with a positive, always willing to help attitude. She took initiatives i didnt expect and at every wedding related event I was blown away more than the last time. Whittney's attitude was always reassuring even in times of distress. Perfect for "high maintanance" brides! My wedding was a success and i know it would not have been without One Love Events. I recommend this company for every event you have!!!

Kaylee · event on: 02/22/2014

Great party they provided and made it fun, relaxing, and decorated perfect for our event!

• User4167431 · event on: 05/25/2014

They do and excellent work,! My daughter's party was fantastic

Karrie · event on: 02/23/2014

One Love Event went above and beyond to make our party so special! Highly recommend!!

Nikita · event on: 02/06/2015

One Love Events were great to work with! Whitney and Delina were worth every penny. I did not have to do anything the day of the event but show up. They talked with vendors and handled everything. You give them a budget and they can work magic with the budget. My daughter's Sweet 16 party was the talk of her school and she had the best time. I would recommend them and plan to use them for future events!

Tiffany · event on: 03/22/2014

One Love Events did an excellent job putting together my daughter's sweet 16. They did a great job taking our vision and putting it into a picture perfect sweet 16.

Lois · event on: 11/09/2013

Whitney and her team produced a beautiful event for a small (30 ppl) adult bday party. The outside lighting, table decor and music made the evening special. Our guests all commented on how it was above-and -beyond.
    Thanks One Love!

• W

Whitney · Married on 04/25/2015

3.5

Whittney was FABULOUS and super organized. We had a wonderful wedding and her crew did any amazing job setting up the space, and making sure we had no hiccups. We really liked how she went out of her way to meet us at the venue multiple times to plan, and was very responsive via email, which was key since I was planning the wedding from out of town.Thank you Whittney!!

Very responsive and attentive to their clients' needs. They offer competitive pricing and have many contacts in the industry which is helpful for those wishing for a stress free event!