One Fifty Weddings Reviews

17 | Houston, TX

17 Reviews for One Fifty Weddings

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2017

Our neighbors recommended One Fifty Media House. WOW, are we lucky!!--Aaron is extremely talented and even came all the way from Houston to Dripping Springs just to film our ceremony. He's excellent at communicating and passionate about his work. He delivered our video within weeks of our wedding ending. The video exceeded all of our expectations and you can tell he listened to what were were envisioning for our wedding ceremony video. He truly cares about what you want and your happiness with the finished product. THANK YOU AARON!!

Gabriela · Married on 04/02/2016

Aaron did a great job filming our wedding. He was very flexible and worked with us on the specific package we wanted and what we were looking for in a highlight film. On the day of, he had small cameras perfectly positioned to catch every angle that he himself couldn't cover, and he was very subtle with his filming. He was never "obvious" or in the way (good for brides & grooms who do not want to feel like they're being filmed the whole time!). We were absolutely thrilled with the final products. The ceremony film was very nicely done...though we only wanted 1 videographer, Aaron did a very thorough job capturing the entire ceremony from many different angles. The highlight video seemed to capture every important moment of our wedding day and all the best moments of our reception! The film was so unique and creative, even from his other wedding films. The music he picked out was perfect for the "mood/style" of the wedding. These are definitely not "cookie cutter" wedding videos...they are works of art created to carefully reflect each couple's very different, but equally amazing "best day ever"!
    For brides on a budget (like I was), hiring a wedding videographer can seem excessive. But, if you break down the hours required and amount of work Aaron does with these services, you are really getting a bargain for a highly skilled artist who is going to enable you to "relive" those exciting, romantic, joyful moments again and again (through a medium that is much more alive and dynamic than photography). You will be very thankful that you hired him!!

Callie · Married on 02/13/2016

One Fifty Media House was so easy to work with and I am OBSESSED with my wedding video. I watch it all the time. At the last minute, I decided I wanted them at my rehearsal dinner as well and they were able to quickly adjust and be there. They are efficient, hard-working, great quality and extremely nice. I highly recommend working with them, you will not be disappointed!

kaylyn · Married on 11/14/2015

They were absolutely incredible! Some photographers and videographers are in the way of everything, but One Fifty Media was not in the way at all! We didn't even notice them out on the dancefloor with us. They fit right in and got every special moment and then some. They were very personable and by the end of the night they felt like family. We couldn't have asked for a better video than the one we received.

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2015

One Fifty Media House was incredible! We decided later on in the planning process that we wanted to have a videographer but didn’t have a huge budget for it. After searching endlessly online and getting responses from others that were either way out of my price range or whose style I didn’t love, I stumbled upon One Fifty Media House. Aaron was awesome from the very beginning. He answered all of my questions and even created a custom package for me since I had a few specific requests. I loved that his highlight videos weren’t just 5 minutes long (like a lot of other companies). They had substance and I loved his style of video/editing.
    We didn’t meet Aaron until the day of the wedding, but he fit right in with our party and was around and filming shots, but was never in your face. One thing I wanted was our full ceremony. Aaron not only edited it and made it fantastic; he sent it to us early so we could share it with a grandmother that, at the last moment, wasn’t able to make the wedding. How thoughtful!
    Not to mention, our highlight video is phenomenal! It’s honestly better than I ever imagined! I’ll admit that I can be picky about things, especially music and Aaron did an amazing job with everything, from the music selections to all of the details that he included. It truly showcases what a fun and magical day it was for us and our family and friends. It also shows how talented Aaron and One Fifty Media House are at their craft. I couldn’t have picked a better videographer! Thanks so much for everything!

Anna · Married on 07/11/2015

Aaron was with us ALL day! He was fun to work with and did his best to not interfere with anything yet still get video of every moment that happened. He was fun to work with and has given us an incredible highlight video of our favorite day. We are looking forward to watching this video ok our anniversary each year as well as often as possible! We LOVE it and are so thankful for One Fifty Media House!

Christina · Married on 06/14/2015

It was so great getting to work with Aaron for my wedding. He is so nice and was genuinely excited to be there and help us make this day special. He was great emailing back and forth with me even when I took a long time to reply. All of his packages are extremely affordable for what you get compared to the many other vendors we looked at. I have and will continue to recommend his products to friends and family.

Kayci · Married on 04/10/2015

Aaron and his team went above and beyond to capture our special day...literally the entire day! The end product was perfection and I would absolutely use their service again as well as highly recommend them to other brides to be. Not only was the end result of great quality, these guys were so friendly and professional!

Desiree & Tony · Married on 03/07/2015

One Fifty Media House did amazing.

My husband (fiance at the time) had Aaron do our engagement video. Aaron captured a moment that I can relive any time I choose to watch the video. He did such an amazing job putting it all together. Therefore, there was no doubt in our minds that One Fifty Media House was going to do our wedding video.

I told Aaron a few times to have free range the night of our wedding and record whatever he felt would make our night memorable when we watched the video. My now husband and I sat there trying to figure out how in the world Aaron was going to get 12 hours of video into 10 or so minutes, and still catch all those "moments" we wanted. When we received our email, letting us know the video was ready we were too excited. I sat in a speechless awe watching it. One Fifty Media House did a fantastic job!!! It was perfect and it fit us!

We definitely will continue using One Fifty Media House.

Raquel · Married on 12/28/2014

I was absolutely thrilled with my wedding video. Aaron captured all of the right moments--the heartfelt, the candid, and the traditional. It was beautifully edited and had a perfect soundtrack. Best of all, it included footage of the people who are most important to me. I tear up every time I watch it! I would highly recommend One Fifty Media House for a wedding video, or to capture any special event.

Takara · Married on 11/15/2014

Aaron was an amazing person to have to capture my wedding through video. He was always responded to me right away and worked with me to capture all I wanted on my special day. Half the time I didnt even notice him and were he was but as I saw my footage he got everything and more. Once I received the video I was amazed! He captured the essence of our love and put it all together like it was a story! I highly reccomend Aaron and his team to anyone because you will get your money's worth and more! I can't sing his praises enough.

Moses & Melissa · Married on 10/24/2014

Working with Aaron Walker and his wife Katie was a blast from the start. We knew we had our videographer from the moment we met with him and his wife for the first time at Starbucks. It was important to us as the customer to know who we are hiring to film our Wedding. Aaron also wanted to spend some time getting to know us, our background, our engagement, and perhaps any expectations we had for our "Story" on a short film. I remember leaving Starbucks that night knowing that this is the right guy for the job. They are really down to earth people, extremely humble, talented and a blast to just be around. Aaron really knows his stuff and delivers a top quality product. He is very professional and takes his time to do the job right. Both Aaron and Alonzo were easy to work with the day of our wedding. We hardly even knew they were there aside from when they were putting on the microphones. We have watched our Wedding film over and over, and no joke, it makes us laugh and cry each and every single time we play it. Filming our special day was a huge responsibility, and without any hesitation, One Fifty Media House knocked it out of the park! We couldn't be happier with our finish product and all the services they provided. It was worth every penny we spent and expect to get what you pay for, if not more. I know we did. We highly recommend them.

But don’t take my word for it…. Check out http://vimeo.com/onefiftymediahouse/mosesmelissa

-Moses & Melissa Munoz

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

A big thank you to Aaron from Spotlight Studios! He blended in seamlessly on our wedding day and was so flexible through out the entire process. Very easy to work with!

Melanie · Married on 03/15/2014

I ABSOLUTELY would recommend Aaron & Spotlight Studios to a friend- in fact, I already have several times! Aaron was very easy to contact with timely responses, had an easy-to-read contract at very competitive pricing, and was on time with the finished product. We watched both the ceremony and highlight reels a few times in a row when we got them. We also got copies of the DVD for both sets of parents. We could not have asked for a better experience!!

Becky · Married on 03/02/2014

Let me start by saying--I have very high standards when it comes to digital and video work. Aaron with Spotlight Studios provided my husband and I the most PERFECT wedding video!

Our wedding was one of the first he did and to say that I was blown away by the quality would be an understatement. I think we have watched this video 200 times (not kidding!) since we received it!

Admittedly, I was not sold that I needed a video for the wedding. I can now say, without a doubt, it is my favorite thing about my wedding weekend! I cannot imagine NOT having it! If you are doubting that you need this service--please don't! Just do it!

He was able to capture all the special moments, with the right camera angles and creative shots. He used the PERFECT music all throughout and I am so proud to call it MY wedding video!

Aaron is so easy to work with. In fact, there were times I didn't even know he was there--which is a great thing when it comes to your wedding day! He was very communicative throughout the process and provided us a quick turn around on the video.

Aaron went ABOVE and BEYOND to make this video unique and capture the essence of the day. You will be SO happy you went with him--guaranteed!

Santi · Married on 10/25/2014

Aaron was able to capture and deliver an amazing rendition of our wedding day. He was able to get to know us to be able to merge his gift with our vision. He made this day all about us and was not worried about how much he was making per hour. He was there to capture our special day and brought to it his talent and passion for his work.

Since then we have told everyone we can about it and would recommend this be a big priority for your wedding or any event. We have used him for other events as well and are continuously impressed by the consistent quality he provides. This company pours themselves into any project and will not provide a product they can't call their own. I will always use Aaron and One Fifty!

Susan · Married on 08/08/2014

Aaron is a talented videographer that has a true talent for capturing your day in a way that you don't expect. I must say I didn't know what to expect at all, but the finished product captured the essence of my wedding day and the many beautiful aspects that I would otherwise have forgotten. Watching it reminds me of the most blessed day of my life over and over again. I love it and am excited to share it with many more family and friends. Choose Aaron and you will be very happy you did. Thanks so much Aaron!