On the Bride's Side Reviews

39 | Santa Barbara, CA

39 Reviews for On the Bride's Side

Nic and Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Dina was a god-send

Dina was an angel from heaven that saved our wedding. We had been trying to do things on our own and knew we needed help with months to go. Dina listens and communicates fantastically. Once she understood what we wanted, she used her wealth of contacts and connections and delivered our dream wedding with ease. It took so much burden and worry off of us. Day-of she was flawless and made it so we didn't have a single worry. 1000 out of 10 (our highest rating). We love Dina.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Carolyn Keenly · Married on 09/14/2018

Wonderful planner

Such a great experience! I loved working with Dina and was so happy about the way everything went on my wedding day. She dealt with all the vendors and allowed me to really enjoy my day.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Sahlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Such a great experience!

I booked Dina from a referral from a friend. It was for my daughter's wedding. My husband and I love to entertain and we, quite honestly, a bit nervous about having someone else handle all the details. But, oh my goodness, the experience couldn't have been better. She took care of things I hadn't even thought of! Several of the wedding guests commented on how attentive and warm she was. My husband and I were truly able to enjoy our daughter's special day without having to worry about all the little stuff. I'm so glad I hired a planner to help and Dina was simply amazing.

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Marrissa

Marrissa · Married on 04/21/2018

Destination

I used all the downloads to help me plan my wedding. It made planning a destination wedding much easier and made it easy to communicate with my vendors. It was also great to have the other brides opinions and encouragement.

Sent on 12/10/2018

On the Bride's Side's reply:

Awww, thank you Marissa! I’m so glad you found our service helpful. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Xoxo
  • Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

I love all the free stuff. I haven'y used the budget tool quite yet, but will. The private facebook group is probably my favorite feature. Everyone is so supportive and kind. Very community friendly.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/23/2017

It was amazing to have to toolbox and such great help and support!!!
    Totally helped keep me calm through my whole planning process!!!

Sent on 02/26/2017

katy · Married on 09/23/2017

I LOVE On the Brides Side. I am ALWAYS on the facebook group, asking advice and opinions to Dina and all the other brides. Its so much help!

Sent on 02/03/2016
  • Kailey

Kailey · Married on 09/09/2017

I absolutely LOVE my On the Brides Side membership. My favorite part so far, mostly because I'm not too far into my wedding planning yet, is the Facebook group. I love being able to talk with Dina, as well as be able to get my questions answered by other brides, or get advice on what they are going through. I just want to thank Dina so much for everything that On the Brides Side has helped me with!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing!!! So helpful and supportive!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/29/2017

It has been delightful being a part of the Facebook group. It is a safe, encouraging environment to bounce ideas off each other, seek advice without judgement and support one another in the exciting milestones ahead. I highly recommend this group to anyone planning their wedding. Dina's great with advice and trouble shooting situations!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Karen J. · Married on 06/10/2017

The FREE tools and expert advice are invaluable from Dina Clapinski!!! Being able to connect with other brides, bounce ideas off of, get new ideas... PRICELESS!

Sent on 01/12/2016
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 06/03/2017

This site is amazing! It is very helpful for the new brides to be :) I would recommend it to every new bride! The excel document is the best and has helped with me with all of my wedding planning! So glad I found this! Thank you!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Kaleea · Married on 03/25/2017

On the Bride's Side is amazing!! The tool box makes it so easy to plan, all I had to do was plug and chug. The support from the Facebook group is wonderful the help from the other brides makes things less stressful and provides a place to vent and get unbiased helpful opinions. Diana is a blessing she has so much experience she's willing to pass onto all of us girls, it's great to get advice from a professional.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Katlyn · Married on 03/17/2017

I'm so glad I found On The Brides Side! The private Facebook group is amazing! You can get advice, support and feedback on any part of the wedding planning process from other brides to be that have been where you are or will be soon, or if you just need to vent about a situation the other members are very understanding and supportive! The membership also includes free downloads for check lists and the bridal tool box. The bridal tool box is full of handy tools including, budget calculator, bar calculator, rental estimator, venue comparison, guest list tracker and so many more! If you're planning a wedding, start your membership today and you'll be so glad you did! Thank you Dina and all the other wonderful members of OTBS!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2017

I love this group! Everyone in the group is helpful and you get a response within 15 to 30mins, depending on who is on. Diana is terrific responding quickly and answers all your questions. The bridal tool box is definitely worth joining OTBS group.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2016

The bridal toolbox is amazing. All the spreadsheets I would have made for myself were right there plus some I never even would of thought of. I would have to say that the private Facebook group is the best. I love being able to bounce my ideas off of other brides who are going through the same things that I am. I also have gotten so great ideas from there and have been able to vent about the stresses of planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Eycleisha · Married on 10/31/2016

Dina is passionate in her chosen field, she provides solid advice and has a bright demeanor. I did not hire her for planning services but receive complimentary planning tools and actively participate in her Facebook group. When asked, she provides feedback that is helpful and creative. If I needed a planner I would definitely hire her and recommend her services.

Sent on 02/07/2016

Shauna · Married on 10/22/2016

The advice and information you receive is definitely worth it. I couldn't have done it without the help of OTBS!

Sent on 07/19/2016
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 10/15/2016

What can I say.. My favorite part of being a member of OTBS, is not the whole planning kit you get, but the private facebook page where you can chat with other brides. I love being able to go onto the Facebook page, share my ideas, help other brides and get great Advice from Dina herself, and other brides. What company owner actually takes time to talk to you on Facebook and make you feel like your a part of her circle, none.. only this one offers you that.

Sent on 01/28/2016
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/02/2016

The Bridal Toolbox was seriously the best thing that could have happened to me while planning my wedding. The excel sheets were what my dreams were made of! Dina is super professional and joining the private Facebook group allowed me to share my experiences and get advice from other women going through the planning process as well. I recommend Dina and her services to anyone who would like to alleviate some of that wedding planning stress.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Susan · Married on 09/03/2016

OTBS is a great resource for any bride! A wealth of knowledge is shared in a very open and honest manner without fear of criticism or judgment. The private FB group is a gold mine! The ideas that are posted help me to think about things that I haven't even considered. The owner Dina is very interactive with the members and offers helpful insight from both the bride's viewpoint as well as the professional perspective. I don't know what I would do without OTBS resources!

Sent on 02/24/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

I am so glad I found OTBS! The membership and Bridal Toolbox are priceless- so much valuable information, especially when you don't know where to start. It's helpful every step of the way! An added bonus is the private Facebook group, where other brides and Dina herself are there to bounce ideas off of, ask questions, and just support each other in general. I have no idea what I would have done without it, and I would recommend it to anybody!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Stevie · Married on 08/13/2016

Finding On the Bride's Side was the best thing I could have ever discovered for my engagement! I only wish I would have found it sooner, as I might have used the bridal tool box more. My favorite part about the bridal tool box is the budget spreadsheet, it makes it super easy to track my wedding spending. I love the bridal tool box but my favorite part about On the Bride's Side is the Facebook group, everyone there is willing to share their experiences and advice. I know I can ask my family and friends but it is really helpful to get advice from some others that are currently experiencing the same thing. Plus, Dina is always willing to give her own expertise on any subject so you get a professionals advice as well. It is really great that Dina is willing to share her expertise and tools so some of us DIY brides can get professional help without breaking the budget!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Lindsey · Married on 08/13/2016

I would definitely recommend On The Bride's Side to any bride! The online Facebook group has been the most helpful for me! There are tons of other brides, as well as Dina, on the group that are more than willing to answer questions or able to lend an ear when you need to vent your wedding frustrations. I've also gotten TONS of wedding ideas from the group. The Bridal Toolbox was been a huge help in keeping me organized.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/13/2016

Such a great tool for any bride to be

Sent on 06/02/2018