34 Reviews for On the Bride's Side

Civil (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
34 On the Bride's Side Reviews

I love all the free stuff. I haven'y used the budget tool quite yet, but will. The private facebook group is probably my favorite feature. Everyone is so supportive and kind. Very community friendly.

Profile Picture User6934823, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I LOVE On the Brides Side. I am ALWAYS on the facebook group, asking advice and opinions to Dina and all the other brides. Its so much help!

Profile Picture katy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was amazing to have to toolbox and such great help and support!!!
Totally helped keep me calm through my whole planning process!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I absolutely LOVE my On the Brides Side membership. My favorite part so far, mostly because I'm not too far into my wedding planning yet, is the Facebook group. I love being able to talk with Dina, as well as be able to get my questions answered by other brides, or get advice on what they are going through. I just want to thank Dina so much for everything that On the Brides Side has helped me with!

Profile Picture Kailey, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Full Planning

Amazing!!! So helpful and supportive!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It has been delightful being a part of the Facebook group. It is a safe, encouraging environment to bounce ideas off each other, seek advice without judgement and support one another in the exciting milestones ahead. I highly recommend this group to anyone planning their wedding. Dina's great with advice and trouble shooting situations!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The FREE tools and expert advice are invaluable from Dina Clapinski!!! Being able to connect with other brides, bounce ideas off of, get new ideas... PRICELESS!

Profile Picture Karen J., 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

This site is amazing! It is very helpful for the new brides to be :) I would recommend it to every new bride! The excel document is the best and has helped with me with all of my wedding planning! So glad I found this! Thank you!

Profile Picture Angel, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I became a member of the ONTBS and downloaded their free Bridal Tool Box. Best decision ever!! There is so much helpful stuff inside of it not to mention the private Facebook group!

Profile Picture User6019681, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Timelines

On the Bride's Side is amazing!! The tool box makes it so easy to plan, all I had to do was plug and chug. The support from the Facebook group is wonderful the help from the other brides makes things less stressful and provides a place to vent and get unbiased helpful opinions. Diana is a blessing she has so much experience she's willing to pass onto all of us girls, it's great to get advice from a professional.

Profile Picture Kaleea, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists

I'm so glad I found On The Brides Side! The private Facebook group is amazing! You can get advice, support and feedback on any part of the wedding planning process from other brides to be that have been where you are or will be soon, or if you just need to vent about a situation the other members are very understanding and supportive! The membership also includes free downloads for check lists and the bridal tool box. The bridal tool box is full of handy tools including, budget calculator, bar calculator, rental estimator, venue comparison, guest list tracker and so many more! If you're planning a wedding, start your membership today and you'll be so glad you did! Thank you Dina and all the other wonderful members of OTBS!

Profile Picture Katlyn, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I love this group! Everyone in the group is helpful and you get a response within 15 to 30mins, depending on who is on. Diana is terrific responding quickly and answers all your questions. The bridal tool box is definitely worth joining OTBS group.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The bridal toolbox is amazing. All the spreadsheets I would have made for myself were right there plus some I never even would of thought of. I would have to say that the private Facebook group is the best. I love being able to bounce my ideas off of other brides who are going through the same things that I am. I also have gotten so great ideas from there and have been able to vent about the stresses of planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Dina is passionate in her chosen field, she provides solid advice and has a bright demeanor. I did not hire her for planning services but receive complimentary planning tools and actively participate in her Facebook group. When asked, she provides feedback that is helpful and creative. If I needed a planner I would definitely hire her and recommend her services.

Profile Picture Eycleisha, 10/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The advice and information you receive is definitely worth it. I couldn't have done it without the help of OTBS!

Profile Picture Shauna, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Timelines

What can I say.. My favorite part of being a member of OTBS, is not the whole planning kit you get, but the private facebook page where you can chat with other brides. I love being able to go onto the Facebook page, share my ideas, help other brides and get great Advice from Dina herself, and other brides. What company owner actually takes time to talk to you on Facebook and make you feel like your a part of her circle, none.. only this one offers you that.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Full Planning

The Bridal Toolbox was seriously the best thing that could have happened to me while planning my wedding. The excel sheets were what my dreams were made of! Dina is super professional and joining the private Facebook group allowed me to share my experiences and get advice from other women going through the planning process as well. I recommend Dina and her services to anyone who would like to alleviate some of that wedding planning stress.

Profile Picture Alissa, 10/2/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Civil

OTBS is a great resource for any bride! A wealth of knowledge is shared in a very open and honest manner without fear of criticism or judgment. The private FB group is a gold mine! The ideas that are posted help me to think about things that I haven't even considered. The owner Dina is very interactive with the members and offers helpful insight from both the bride's viewpoint as well as the professional perspective. I don't know what I would do without OTBS resources!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

I am so glad I found OTBS! The membership and Bridal Toolbox are priceless- so much valuable information, especially when you don't know where to start. It's helpful every step of the way! An added bonus is the private Facebook group, where other brides and Dina herself are there to bounce ideas off of, ask questions, and just support each other in general. I have no idea what I would have done without it, and I would recommend it to anybody!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines

Finding On the Bride's Side was the best thing I could have ever discovered for my engagement! I only wish I would have found it sooner, as I might have used the bridal tool box more. My favorite part about the bridal tool box is the budget spreadsheet, it makes it super easy to track my wedding spending. I love the bridal tool box but my favorite part about On the Bride's Side is the Facebook group, everyone there is willing to share their experiences and advice. I know I can ask my family and friends but it is really helpful to get advice from some others that are currently experiencing the same thing. Plus, Dina is always willing to give her own expertise on any subject so you get a professionals advice as well. It is really great that Dina is willing to share her expertise and tools so some of us DIY brides can get professional help without breaking the budget!

Profile Picture Stevie, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Partial Planning

I would definitely recommend On The Bride's Side to any bride! The online Facebook group has been the most helpful for me! There are tons of other brides, as well as Dina, on the group that are more than willing to answer questions or able to lend an ear when you need to vent your wedding frustrations. I've also gotten TONS of wedding ideas from the group. The Bridal Toolbox was been a huge help in keeping me organized.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning, Timelines

I have absolutely loved using On The Bride's Side. I wish I would have found it a bit sooner to use more of the downloadables in the Bridal Toolbox but by the time I found DIna I had already had most that stuff done or had made my own system to track everything. However, I did play around with them and they were so easy to understand. I also felt like if I didn't understand them I could contact Dina or any of the girls on the private Facebook page for help. On top of that it downloaded straight into my Google Drive and as an extremely type-a organized freak, it helped me track everything! My absolute favorite part has been the private Facebook group. It has been wonderful being able to connect with other brides and see their ideas. The girls on there all have different personalities and different styles so every wedding is so different! It helps to hear that you're not alone in dealing with difficult family members or opposing opinions. The girls and Dina leave wonderful advice on how to deal with things as small as your FMIL doing things you don't want to deal with or as big as your dress! On The Bride's Side has honestly made wedding planning enjoyable! Thanks Dina!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Partial Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Dina has been extremely helpful to me and has answered any and all questions very quickly and professionally. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Robin, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I had TWO YEARS to plan our wedding, and I thought I had every detail covered. I never intended to hire a wedding coordinator or day-of planner because I am so meticulous and detail-oriented, I honestly thought I could do without. About two months before my wedding day, I was lucky enough to hear about Dina and On The Bride's Side. With the little money we could spare, we decided to hire Dina as our day-of services and looking back, it was the best decision we made! I would have sacrificed other aspects of our day just to secure her assistance.

Not only did Dina bring elements of my wedding to my attention that I had completely ignored or plain didn't think about, she had so many positive ideas and words of encouragement that she actually reduced my stress! My personality is very much "take care of everything myself". But to have Dina taking care of me and details that were important to me and my husband was absolutely essential.

From helping us focus at the rehearsal, to providing a comprehensive timeline that was easy for every vendor to adhere to, Dina truly made our wedding day a delight. You hear horror stories about weddings gone-wrong or brides wishing they had eloped to save themselves the hassle. I could not have been more pleased with Dina's work and I highly recommend her services to any bride that is looking for extra help!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

I joined the group OTB side while planning my wedding. I was all over the place. After being in the group, I finally decided to check out the bridal toolbox!!! Once I downloaded it I got my life!!! The bridal toolbox got me focused and made my wedding planning a breeze. With the help of the bridal toolbox the rest of my planning was stressfree. I utilized everything on there. I wasn't going to do a seating chart. I played around with the seating chart in the bridal toolbox and I ended up doing a seating chart because it was sooo easy. It helped me keep track of my rsvp's and the tasks I need to complete by date. I continously advise other brides in the group to download it. I promise your planning will become so much easier. The group is so helpful and Dina is awesome. The great thing about it is it's all FREE!!!

Profile Picture Hermese, 6/19/16, 4 Reviews