Omni Bedford Springs Resort Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Melissa
    Melissa Married on 11/11/2018

Picture Perfect!

Having our wedding at the Omni was the best choice we ever could have made. Our on-site wedding coordinator Sarah Greiner took care of absolutely everything and created the perfect stress-free weekend. We got married a little later in life and had a clear vision about what we did and did not want. All of the women in my family are super crafty and hands-on, but it has also led to us working at every wedding. We wanted to create a relaxing weekend, where our guests felt like they were on a mini vacation. The morning of my wedding, I enjoyed a zen morning in the mineral baths with my favorite people in the world. I trusted Sarah and the rest of the Omni team to setup the wedding and everything just flowed. The food was fabulous, lighting was magical and drinks flowed. Wedding planning was enjoyable and relatively stress free, in a picture perfect location.
  • Allie
    Allie Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you choose Omni Bedford Springs Resort.. you will truly have the wedding of your dreams!

My husband and I looked at a TON of places before we found Omni Bedford Springs. We came in late around 11:30 pm and when we walked into the lobby we instantly knew it was the place we wanted to get married. We started off with wedding planner, Bryn Keller. She was amazing to work with especially since we wanted our Golden Retriever to be our flower girl. She completely got it since she too had her dog as her flower girl in her wedding. She was great to work with, fast with emails, and constantly supportive. She paid special attention during our menu tasting and made sure to get down everyone's name - from all the bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, etc. Getting closer to the wedding, Bryn stepped away from her position and we got a new wedding planner named Sarah Ferrari. We were REALLY nervous going to a new planner since we loved Bryn so much. Our worries should have never existed because Sarah not only stepped into Bryn's place but exceeded our expectations. She made dreams come true -- no matter what the time frame we gave her - months to days. She was very easy to work with, fast with emails, gave her cell phone number, and even had video chats with my husband, made of honor, and myself. I LOVED working with Sarah. The service at the Omni is beyond expectations. They go above and beyond with every single thing. We had our rehearsal dinner the Friday before the wedding out near the fireplace outside the Tavern. The catering and set-up teams did a spectacular job of making a serene space for us and our guests. Leading up to the wedding, we were given a holding room for all of our wedding stuff and was a great place to make favors, assemble gifts, etc. We had our ceremony on the Spa Lawn which was everything I had dreamed it would be! Our cocktail hour immediately followed our ceremony at the Solarium right near the ceremony site. Since our photos went throughout the cocktail hour, Sarah and catering set aside a room for the bridal party to enjoy hor d'oeuvres and rest for the few minutes while guests traveled from the Solarium to the Colonnade Ballroom where the reception was taking place. The ballroom was STUNNING and I was so happy we got to take a sneak peak of it before any of our guests arrived. I highly recommend uplighting and small centerpieces if you have your reception in the Colonnade Ballroom - its truly just a stunning room in general - no need to go over the top! Finally, a few of our kiddos got SO tired during the reception, and instead of having parents miss out on all the fun and go back to their room, they brought out a mattress, blankets, and pillows. They set it up in the corner where no one could see and they were OUT! Great touch so all our guests could stay and celebrate with us! I highly highly highly recommend the Omni - you will NOT be disappointed!

I have included my wedding video just to help you truly get a feel for
    Omni Bedford Springs Resort. Pictures truly do not do it justice!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wouldn't get married anywhere else

Bedford Springs is a hidden gem in a lot of ways. Being from the area, I looked at a ton of venues but always came back to this one. Being at the resort is so special and relaxing for your guests and the resort can accommodate all your needs or festivities/ host your entire wedding weekend. The Colonnade Ballroom is a great reception venue and the food is great. We had our cake made by Bedford Springs and it was AMAZING. Overall, I wouldn't change a thing about my decision to have my wedding reception here and will remember it fondly always.
  • User2468801 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding. Megan and all of the staff at Bedford Springs were extremely professional, helpful, and understanding.
    Aaron Married on 11/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    History, charm, modern comfort, Bedford Springs has it all. The cooking staff dis a fantastic job on our 100% gluten free menu, their staff is exceedingly helpful, and the venue for weddings and receptions is amazing. There are multiple wedding venues on the property, inside and outside. We used Constitution Hall and it was magnificent. We were even able to use the naming dynamic of the 8 springs on property for our tables at the reception. I couldn't be happier with the location and the service.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/08/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Omni Bedford Springs Resort was absolutely incredible and truly fulfilled every dream I could have imagined for my perfect wedding day. My husband and I were set on having a "getaway" wedding without having to travel hundreds of miles away from home (we are from Pittsburgh, PA). This beautiful resort provided exactly what we were looking for. The hotel staff is extremely accommodating and truly did everything they could to make our weekend unforgettable. This resort has so much to offer, and our dream of having a weekend getaway wedding would not have been possible without this fantastic venue.

By far the best part about this venue is the amazing work done by the extremely talented, Bryan Stiffler. Bryan made sure that everything was perfect on our big day, and didn't hesitate to go above and beyond at any point throughout this process. One of the best parts about working with Bryan was that he always did everything he could to make our visions a reality. He worked very closely with us every step of the way, and even made sure to keep me up to date on each detail from when the flowers were delivered, to when I was being picked up to walk to the Grotto for the ceremony. We are so grateful for the work he put into making our day so special and perfect; we could not have asked for a more professional, more talented or more accommodating wedding coordinator. He truly is the best in the business!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 08/24/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Omni Bedform Springs is TOP NOTCH! Best wedding venue ever. Our wedding planner was amazing and I would highly recommend him and the Omni to my friends and family!
    Amy Married on 06/14/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were married at the Omni Bedford Springs Resort in June 2014, and we could not have asked for a more perfect wedding venue!! Virtually every guest commented on how much they loved the resort, and we couldn’t agree more! In fact, we plan to return for our wedding anniversaries as often as we can! Everything about the resort is beautiful, classic, and elegant (making it a great getaway for anyone!), but there are a few things that make it a particularly awesome wedding venue. First, the staff. Megan (our on-site coordinator) was top-notch and handled everything with poise, attention to detail, and a great attitude. The rest of the resort staff is wonderful too: pleasant, helpful, and anything but snooty! Second, the convenience. Although it’s a 2.5 hour drive from the nearby large cities (DC, Philly, Baltimore, Pittsburgh), guests can stay on-site or at nearby hotels (less expensive), which allows people to make a weekend of it. Our guests really appreciated this, and it was great to have everyone on-site all weekend! Third, the food. Everything was absolutely delicious. And if you don’t believe me, believe the dozens and dozens of guests who commented to us that it was the best wedding food they’ve ever tasted! Fourth, the wedding spaces. The Spa Lawn (where we had our ceremony), Veranda (where we had our cocktail hour), and Colonnade Ballroom (where we had our reception) are all tremendously beautiful and make any wedding feel classy and upscale. In short, we love the Omni and are so, so happy we chose to get married there. You will be too!
  • User1705225 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Omni Bedford Springs is an exquisite venue for a wedding and the staff and quality of service offered by the resort provides a truly memorable experience. Bryan Stiffler is amazing to work with and his vital role in the wedding planning process from start to finish is immeasurable. It's so nice to know that you're in such good hands when you book a wedding here and to be able to trust that things will run smoothly and handled professionally throughout the entire process. The attention to detail and the attentiveness of the staff is top notch. We feel lucky to have had both our wedding ceremony and reception at such a beautiful place.
  • User1472862 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bryan Stiffler and the rest of the team at Omni Bedford Springs was absolutely wonderful to work with. I was through the roof happy with the entire venue. Their service is phenomenal. Each and every person there was sincerely kind and generous. I wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else.
    Melanie Married on 08/20/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The most amazing wedding venue I could have asked for. Bryan Stiffler was the best wedding coordinator I could have asked for. My day was perfect!
    Kimmy Married on 12/18/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was very Happy I picked Beford Springs. I would highly recommend the Ballroom if it available. The natural light floods the room with warmth and the view was breath taking.
  • Trana1
    Katrina Married on 12/04/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had my Bridal Shower and Wedding at the resort. The Staff, Food, and Accomodations were perfect. Its a perfect place to get married. Its traditional and modern with lots of history.
    Denise Married on 07/10/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Perfect venue. Combined old with new, great place to get ready for wedding. Guest loved it never have to leave resort. Perfect destination wedding.