Old Glory Ranch Reviews

Old Glory Ranch 6
Old Glory Ranch 7

Kay · Married on 04/27/2019

Old Glory Ranch is a Magical PLace

If you want a magical Hill Country Wedding, contact Old Glory Ranch! Our daughters wedding was wonderful. Suzanne McCord has a fabulous staff that can help you plan the day you want. They helped me and my daughter with all of our questions. I was able to have a great time at my daughters wedding as everything went so smoothly.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Liz Danna · Married on 04/27/2019

My experience was wonderful.

My daughter's wedding was 4/27/19. We had a great experience the wedding was beautiful, I still get rave reviews from family and friends. Karen our event coordinator was on point and helped with all the details, the staff were friendly and made it so easy for me to have a great time. Carey our wedding coordinator was fantastic and kept the event going in the timeline. Our design by Suzanne the owner was exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Katy

Katy Elsworth · Married on 10/20/2018

Love love Old Glory, and how they treated us like family ♥️

Couldn’t have been more happy with how our wedding turned out. Absolutely loved working with Karen, and all of Old Glory! Thank you Karen for everything, and everything you did to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We loved working with you and were honored to be a part of your special day! Stay in touch!

Kelsey Andrade-Powell · Married on 09/29/2018

Pleasure to work with!

Old Glory Ranch is a beautiful venue. It is worth the extra money you will spend because the entire staff will ensure that your special day is absolutely perfect. Karen and Carrie are absolutely wonderful to work with. Stress is completely eliminated with their professionalism and attention to detail.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Your day was so beautiful and we are thrilled that you chose Old Glory Ranch for your wedding. All of you were a dream to work with and we look forward to seeing you again!

Erin · Married on 07/07/2018

Karen and Suzanne were so helpful in every way possible. I literally had nothing to worry about. If I had a question, I just emailed Karen and she responded very quickly. Sometimes even after business hours. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a beautiful venue with everything included!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Old Glory Ranch 8
    Old Glory Ranch 9

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and review! We are happy to have played a part in your special day and wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Virginia · Married on 05/19/2018

We can't say enough positive things about our experience with Old Glory Ranch. From the start of the planning process to the big day they absolutely thought of everything and made us feel like family. Our family members did not have to lift a finger and could just enjoy our big day because the wedding venue took care of things down to the last detail. Not only is this place gorgeous, the people are what truly make the difference. We are so happy we were able to say our vows and OGR.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Virginia, we loved working with you and your family. All of you were a delight and we hope that you will stay in touch!!! We wish all of you the very best!

Steven · Married on 04/21/2018

This is a great place for a wedding. Everyone one of the staff treated us well, and made our wedding a great experience.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day. We enjoyed working with you and wish both of you the very best! Please keep in touch!

Elle · Married on 04/14/2018

Our daughter got married there April 14, 2018. It was BEAUTIFUL and so well organized. They handled all last minute details with vendors. I was so relaxed on the wedding day and was able to enjoy spending that time with my daughter. Not only did the bride have fun at her wedding, but my husband and I had a blast too!! Our DJ was awesome! The flowers we amazing!! Event Site Manager, Karen Smith was WONDERFUL at handling all the details so I didn’t have to. Our Event Planner Carey Millington ran a tight ship and kept the day on track without making it feel stuffy and rigid. After the event was over, our car was already completely loaded by their staff with any items that were ours to take home. What a brilliant gift for us! My husband and I were able to go back to our cabin and visit with our family instead of spending an hour or so gathering our things. I would recommend this venue over and over again!
    Thanks for everything OLD GLORY RANCH!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Old Glory Ranch 16
    Old Glory Ranch 17
    Old Glory Ranch 18

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you! We loved being a part of your day and working with you. We are beyond delighted that we met your expectations.

Laura · Married on 12/17/2017

What a perfect wedding venue! The staff were amazing. So wonderful to work with. The look after every last detail. We planned this wedding from Oregon and they accommodated us despite the distance. The guests said it was the prettiest wedding they had been to! Thank u!

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Old Glory Ranch 19
    Old Glory Ranch 20

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! All of you were a joy to work with and we are so pleased to be involved in your family's special day!

Rebecca · Married on 12/02/2017

The Old Glory staff was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend this Venue for weddings, or any other special event. It was close to perfect!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your recommendation. We enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best!

Nicole · Married on 11/18/2017

Old Glory Ranch went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding venue. We first met with April and were sold on Old Glory from the moment we walked in. We worked with Karen and of course Susan and they were both more than helpful. They were prompt with all of their responses, so flexible with our meetings and amazingly helpful for everything we needed for our wedding day. My vision for our wedding not only came to life but exceeded my expectations. I loved working with Old Glory Ranch and would recommend it to anyone looking for a wedding venue or anything else!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was a beautiful day with a beautiful family. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Melanie · Married on 10/28/2017

My daughter got married at Old Glory Ranch in October. Our experience was wonderful. They take care of everything! So many of the guests commented on the beautiful venue and how well everything was run.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you! We are so pleased to hear that we met your expectations! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this special time.

Mara · Married on 10/14/2017

Wow, where do I begin? I arrived at this venue unexpectedly and the owner Susan happened to be there to give me a tour. When I say fate brought me here, I mean it. Susan welcomed me with open arms and I knew stepping into this venue that this was the place I wanted to marry my best friend. Her coordinators were so great at keeping me up to date with all that needed to be done, but what you really should know is they do everything for you. Literally everything. I had the BEST wedding, more than I could have dreamed of due to this venue and the staff. I was amazed on my wedding day on the outcome and not only that, I got to ENJOY my wedding day along with our family. Everyone that attended was so amazed. Thank you Old Glory Ranch for making my dreams come true!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

We agree that it was fate and we are so happy that it brought all of us together. We enjoyed working with you and your night was lots of fun for everyone.

Jonathan · Married on 10/07/2017

What a wonderful place to have a wedding. Everything was beautifully done and the staff couldn't have been any better. Truly a turn key operation and they will take care of all of your needs. Everyone was saying that this was the most beautiful wedding they have been to!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Old Glory Ranch 21
    Old Glory Ranch 22
    Old Glory Ranch 23

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness!

Morgan · Married on 09/30/2017

From the very beginning my experience as the groom of our wedding at Old Glory Ranch was great! All the staff from the planners to the actual coordinator on the day of the event were extremely pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional which made a very stressful time and process so much better. Our wedding day was amazing and their staff did everything possible to make all of it go off without a hitch. I still am getting comments from friends and family on how beautiful the venue was and how well the everything flowed from wedding to reception. If you're looking to have a great wedding in the beautiful Texas Hill Country then look no further!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Old Glory Ranch 24

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. All of you were so wonderful to work with and made our job easy!! Please keep in touch!

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

We got married at Old Glory Ranch at the end of September. As a bride you feel it is so important to have every little thing exactly the way you want it. Old Glory Ranch made the entire experience so much more enjoyable. Not only does the staff really care about you and your wedding, but they offer so much in their package it really limits the number of vendors you have to manage. You don't even have to manage your vendors because Old Glory will work with them. They reach out and make sure everything is set for your event. The really strive to make your wedding yours. We still have people call us and talk about how amazing our wedding was. The guests all felt like it was smoothly run and had no down time, everything flowed into the next thing. It really put my mind at ease the day of to know that they had it all under control. If you are getting married in the Texas Hill Country I highly recommend having Old Glory Ranch as your venue. It was absolutely stunning and I can't stress enough how the people that work there make all the difference. I loved my experience.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We love that you were able to enjoy your day and we are so happy to have exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you at one of our OGR Alum parties in the future!

Louise · Married on 04/29/2017

Old Glory is the prefect setting for a wedding. It felt right the moment we walked through the door of the Chapel. Our daughter got married there in April and we are still hearing from friends and family what an amazing night it was.
    Many, many thanks to all the staff for outstanding service but most especially to Karen, who goes above and beyond to help.
    We had definite ideas for centre pieces for the tables, which Suzanne hadn't done before, but she surpassed herself. They were beautiful, as were all the flowers.
    The venue is unique, and the packages they offer remove some of the stress of organizing a wedding, from flowers to their eclectic choice of accessories.
    Thank you, Old Glory, for the most wonderful memories.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Mary · Married on 03/25/2017

If you are looking for an outside, rustic, or hill country wedding/reception you MUST go see Suzanne and Karen at Old Glory! The venue itself is gorgeous (we did ceremony in chapel and reception in pavilion). Beyond the venue itself though is the management and staff. We were DIY with limited funds and they helped make all my daughters dreams come true! All of the vendors they suggested in our budget were beyond perfect. Karen anticipated every potential problem with our plans and worked to help us correct them before the bug day. Long story, but our original venue did not get completed in time and Old Glory saved the day with short notice. Three have my children have been married over the last 4 years so believe me when I say Old Glory is a perfect choice for a wedding venue. All weddings were beautiful but Old Glory went the extra mile in every way. Advice - GET THE DONKEYS and if you use pavilion and your DJ has a light kit you don't need to get more lights (we did and it was nice, but it wasn't necessary at all).

Sent on 06/05/2017

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We truly enjoyed planning with you all along the way and are very happy that we exceeded your expectations. We wish you all the best and hope to see you at one of our OGR Alum parties.

Victoria · Married on 03/25/2017

100% stop looking and book this venue, Karen Smith was awesome to work with. The staff was amazing and super nice, their vendors were over the top awesome and the price was great! If you want to DIY [I did] the pavilion is the perfect venue, you barely need anything as far as decorations. Old Glory goes above and beyond expectations. They helped make my wedding day the most amazing day I could have ever imagined. Even with going through me [a busy grad student who lives 4 hours away, with a tight budget, and only 3 months to plan the wedding] they managed to stay so professional and attentive to every question and need. They are so helpful beyond the contract, I would definitely work with them again in the future.
    Have a DJ bring lighting, and you wont need to go to the trouble of buying and putting up extra lights.
    Oh, and use the donkeys, they were a HUGE hit for my guests and awesome for pictures.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We loved working with you and your family and love knowing that we exceeded your expectations. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness and we hope that you will keep in touch!

Jackie · Married on 03/04/2017

I knew as soon as I walked into the chapel for the first time that Old Glory Ranch would be the place I got married. Our wedding was on 1/14/17, and it was the most beautiful, special, and unforgettable night ever. From a woman who did not know all that goes into planning a wedding and also decided to do it in 3 short months, the staff at OGR made it possible and stress free. They definitely know what they're doing and go out of their way to help you with whatever you need, large or small.
    The place is absolutely breathtaking. Suzanne, the owner, really knows how to capture the look you're going for. In my design meeting with her, I just gave her a brief description of what I wanted and showed her some pictures, and she far exceeded my expectations. My bridal bouquet was exquisite, and the venue looked better than I even imagined.
    Karen was my coordinator and she helped me every step of the way, and always responded quickly. She also contacted all my vendors so I didn't have to worry about a thing, which I am so grateful for!
    Carey was an incredible planner! She made the whole night go so smooth. Any last minute changes or ideas, she made it happen. She really is amazing at what she does and made the night come together beautifully.
    The entire staff was great!! They really go above and beyond to make your wedding day magical...I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding. Thank you all for making my wedding perfect!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

We loved working with you as well. We love making our bride's dreams come true. We wish you many, many years of joy and happiness and hope that you will stay in touch!!

Don · Married on 12/09/2016

Old Glory Ranch is a PRIME venue for a wedding. I am a wedding photographer, and I have been to a lot of venues over the years, and when my daughter got married, we chose OGR, end of discussion!!
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Old Glory Ranch to anyone planning a wedding.
    Their professionalism is second to NONE!!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your daughter's wedding here at OGR. We are happy to know that from your point of view as a professional photographer, we are a prime venue. Best wishes to you and your family!

Amy · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband and I quickly fell in love with Old Glory Ranch. Chapel hall is absolutely beautiful; the charm and romance fill the air. Suzanne, Karen, and April were amazing! They are so easy to communicate with, bounce ideas off of and they are exceptionally great about making your vision a reality. The whole staff made our wedding day stress free and our family and I were able to enjoy every minute. Old Glory has a special place in our hearts and the memories made will last a lifetime. Forever grateful, The Parkers

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Old Glory Ranch 25

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Amy & Ryan, we wish the joy and happiness that you shared on your wedding day for you today and everyday. We enjoyed working with you and appreciate your kind words. It was fun evening for everyone.

Louis · Married on 12/03/2016

If your son or daughter is planning a wedding and they mean the world to you....there is no other place like Old Glory Ranch in Wimberley, TX. Best venue in TEXAS! The attention to detail, along with the customer service is the example for others to follow. My wife and I were the brides parents and we felt like we were invited guests as well....it was a worry and stress "free" experience! Old Glory Ranch, was the first venue we visited and immediately realized, there was no reason to visit any others....Thank you for the wedding experience of a lifetime!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

We loved knowing that you were able to enjoy the day along with your daughter. We enjoyed getting to know you and your family and wish all of you a lifetime of happiness.

Kayla · Married on 11/05/2016

Old Glory Ranch is an absolutely stunning venue and has s superb staff! Every big and little detail was seen by the staff and taken care of throughout the entire wedding weekend! The venue caters to all ages and is gorgeous. I am so thankful my special day was at Old Glory Ranch!! It will forever hold a special place in my heart! Thanks Old Glory for providing me with a stress free wedding!! :)

Sent on 12/24/2016

Old Glory Ranch's reply:

Kayla and Andrew, we wish you years of joy and happiness. It is always amazing to work with such a sweet couple and family. We were honored to be a part of your day!!