Old Daley Custom Catering Reviews

Old Daley Custom Catering 4
Old Daley Custom Catering 5

Chandra · Married on 10/13/2019

Effortless perfection

Susan at Old Daley and her crew were AMAZING! From start to finish, EVERYTHING was taken care of and our wedding was PERFECTION! We felt so comfortable and at ease with Susan and we are so grateful that we chose to have our wedding at the Old Daley on Crooked Lake. We joked that “We were just going to show up” and enjoy ourselves and with Susan’s help, that is exactly what we did! We did not have to worry about anything and Susan took ALL of the stress out of the wedding planning process. She is prompt, accommodating, flexible, detail oriented, hard working, honest, funny, kind, warm, knowledgeable, and professional. She was a pleasure to work with from start to finish and we cannot thank her enough! She has been successful in the event planning business for years and has a wealth of knowledge-she knows all of the tips and tricks that we had never even thought of which was invaluable!. The food was amazing, the venue was beautiful, and the Old Daley staff were all top notch- I could go on forever about how excellent everything was... If we had to do it all over again, we would not change one thing!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Old Daley Custom Catering 6
    Old Daley Custom Catering 7
    Old Daley Custom Catering 8
    Old Daley Custom Catering 9
    Old Daley Custom Catering 10

Lori Kidd · Married on 10/20/2018

We couldn’t have been happier with the Old Daley Inn

I would highly recommend old Daley Inn for your catering needs. Our guest are still talking about the quality and quantity of food at my daughters wedding. Susan was the best to work with, nothing was a problem and she was so flexible! Can’t say enough wonderful things about our experience😊

Sent on 10/30/2018

Nikki · Married on 09/22/2018

Susan and her team were top notch. Our guests have not stopped raving about the venue, food and service. Our day went so smoothly and we honestly wouldn't have changed a thing. Would HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

We loved working with Old Daley! The food was delicious and working with Susan and her team was great! She took care of everything and made the whole planning process much easier. She also played the crucial role of organizing everything and keeping the different pieces aligned at the wedding which was a huge help, as my husband and I were busy talking and visiting with people. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

We had our weekend on September 1st and it was the BEST day ever! Our wedding planner, Susan Minahan was the absolute best! She was extremely flexible and accommodating around my busy schedule- not to mention she was so extremely organized! She did whatever it took to make it the best day of our lives. Every single person at the wedding raved about the appetizers, the service, the plated dinners, and the desserts! I have never been at a wedding where everyone was so pleased with the services Old daley provided. I HIGHLY recommend both Old Daley catering and Susan Minahan- totally first class service! Thanks for making our wedding the best day of our lives!!! :)

Sent on 09/04/2018

Chrissy · Married on 06/30/2018

We had a fabulous experience with Susan and Old Daley catering. We got compliments over and over again on how good the food and service was. Old Daley really made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jaleen · Married on 06/02/2018

Old Daley was amazing to work with. Their staff was so friendly, professional and helpful during my reception. I had Susan as my planner and she was the best. So helpful and responsive to all my emails. I received so many compliments by my guests on the food that was served. Great company!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Liz · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Old Daley Catering! Our wedding was absolutely perfect. From start to finish, Susan worked with us to create an event that was exactly what we had envisioned. She made sure every detail was exactly as we had discussed and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. We have been inundated with compliments about how amazing the food was and how beautifully everything was decorated. The service was impeccable as well. We were completely catered to the entire night. We would highly recommend Old Daley to any engaged couples looking to plan their perfect day!

Sent on 06/13/2018