7 Reviews for Oh My Posh Weddings & Events

7 Oh My Posh Weddings & Events Reviews

Thank you Oh My Posh Weddings & Events for the outstanding professionalism and attention to details in making my dreams become a reality. I look forward to booking ALL of my events and special occasions with Oh My Posh Weddings & Events.

Profile Picture Dianna, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You could not find a more professional or dependable planner. Great work, creative & a fabulous personality. Whether it's for a wedding or a corporate shindig, big or small, I was a priority & couldn't have asked for better results. Oh My Posh & Brandalyn are my 1st choice.

Profile Picture Trina, 9/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very creative, organized, professional service!! Highly recommended for your perfect day!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so happy Dianna Z showed me this site!! I couldn't be more pleased with how my wedding turned out !!!

Profile Picture A, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brandalyn was so amazing. Thank you for all the time attention. We will recommend you in the future.

Profile Picture Junie, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm so glad that I used this company to help us plan our dream wedding!! It wouldn't have been possible without them:) they were so efficient, thorough, and always had a smile on their face! I'll be using them for all future events!!!

Profile Picture User1651722, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Oh My Posh...my wedding was worry free and more than I could have ever hoped for!!! The event planner is creative, professional, and incredibly fun!! Five Stars!!!!!

Profile Picture Maghan, 11/19/11, 1 Review