Officiant NYC Reviews

Officiant NYC 5
Officiant NYC 6
Officiant NYC 7

elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a wonderful wedding on 10/7/17 with Suanne as our officiant. She was so lovely to work with; she always responded quickly and was very flexible in finding times to meet. We didn't really know what we wanted our ceremony to look like, but Suanne provided excellent guidance. She e-mailed us a lot of ideas/suggestions, and we were able to customize them to make them our own. We were so pleased with the ceremony on the day of. Throughout the process, we really appreciated Suanne's calm, welcoming demeanor and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/04/2018

J · Married on 09/23/2017

Suanne was great to work with for my wedding. We had very easy communication and she had good suggestions/recommendations for our ceremony. Suanne really helped make it lovely and simple, and exactly the way we envisioned it would be. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Suanne at Officiant NYC was an amazing experience. I got married at Tribeca Grill in NYC but live and work in Atlanta, GA. Planning a wedding remotely can be very stressful but Suanne made this important piece so easy and stress free. The ceremony was gorgeous...everyone was crying! She really made the ceremony intimate and beautiful, adding in some very special and touching moments about us personally. It was perfect!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Tom · Married on 09/16/2017

Amy officiated our September outdoor wedding and we could not have been happier with the ceremony. Amy was warm, positive and completely professional from our initial meeting over coffee through to the end. She was available for advice on ceremony content and really helped us build the personal ceremony we had in mind. We would definitely recommend Amy!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you Tom and Christina! It was so wonderful to work with you and be a part of your beautiful wedding! I send you my best wishes for a lifetime of love. Sincerely, Amy

Bennett · Married on 09/14/2017

Amy was our officiant and was absolutely incredible. Professional and speedy with emails and contact. On the day of the wedding, she was accommodating, relaxed, and nothing but friendly and personable. Thank you Amy for making our big day a piece of cake!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you Bennett! It was so much fun officiating your big day. I hope the follow up ceremony in Italy was amazing! You and Mary have my best wishes for a lifetime of love and music. Sincerely, Amy

Adrian · Married on 09/10/2017

We couldn't have been happier with Amy as our wedding officiant. Coming all the way from Australia to get married meant that a lot of the coordination was handled via email and Amy was outstanding in this regard. We had such a lovely day and the ceremony itself was incredible, in large part due to how thoughtful Amy was in the words she chose and her interaction with us. We would recommend her to anybody. Thanks again

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Officiant NYC 8

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you Adrian! It was so lovely working with you and Britt. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding. I wish you a lifetime of love and continued adventures!
  • Y

Yeismel · Married on 09/09/2017

Let me start this review with: I never write reviews BUT words can't explain how amazing Suanne Bonan is. We found her browsing the internet because of her amazing reviews. My husband and I worked with her to create the perfect wedding ceremony and, I have a very obsessive-compulsive personality, so I don't use the word perfect when isn't appropriate. It was truly a magical day. Suanne helped us along the way with ideas/recommendations for our special day through emails & video chat. Suanne enjoys every moment of the planning of the ceremony and her love for her job translates into great results. We kept getting compliments of how "cozy", "personal", and "full of joy" our ceremony was. I HIGHLY recommend her, stop looking for another wedding officiant, you just found the best one.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Officiant NYC's reply:

Let me start by saying that Sebastien and Yeismel are a couple to be in awe of. Their friends and family were so warm, loving and were each given an honor to personally bless their marriage. Each and every guest was delightful in their own way and the sincerity of the words, that each picked themselves, reiterated what lucky men Sebastien and Yeismel are. Not only did they find each other but to also have such an outpouring of love from their closest friends and relatives is really what "having it all" is all about. It warms my heart when I think of your wedding day. Thank you for giving me the honor of marrying you two. You are both truly inspiring!

Kendall · Married on 09/02/2017

Suanne was incredible from start to finish! I could not have asked for a better officiant. She was so receptive and in touch every step of the way and on the day of my wedding, she was nothing short of perfect!

Sent on 09/15/2017
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 08/31/2017

we found officiant nyc through wedding wire and were linked up with amanda to officiate our ceremony. i can't say enough great things! from our first chat on the phone to meeting amanda in person for drinks, we felt as if she's been our lifelong friend from the beginning. she was so easy to work with, so responsive, so calm and cheerful and insightful. we got so many compliments on the ceremony from our guests, how thoughtful and beautiful and original it was. our wedding guests thought amanda was a friend of ours! i am so glad we went with a professional for our ceremony and feel truly lucky that amanda was our officiant. i can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Officiant NYC's reply:

Yelena, I still think back on your gorgeous ceremony with such fondness! Getting to witness your love was inspiring, and I feel truly lucky that I got to know you both. I still smile when I think of your story--the orange, the "creepers." You so clearly belong together, and getting to be a part of your wedding was an honor. Thank you for your warmth and generosity. I know you and Travis will have a wonderful life filled with adventures!

S · Married on 08/25/2017

Amanda was a wonderful officiant. With her experience, she was able to offer suggestions that we never would have thought of and guide us through creating a ceremony that was truly unique to us. She was very attentive and responsive and she always made us feel comfortable as we planned and executed the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Officiant NYC's reply:

Sunil and Jen, I could not have asked for a more lovely couple. I will never forget your ceremony--the ferries we took to get to the barge, the calmness and certainty I felt from you and Jen as you walked toward me to be united in marriage. It was an honor to meet you and your families, and I'll always be grateful for the short time we shared together. Thank you.

Jon · Married on 08/12/2017

We were so happy with Rebecca! My wife and I were of course slightly skeptical about going with someone we found online at first but put those fears to ease!!!!! These people are dedicated, passionate, and Rebecca was one of the easiest and best choices we made for our special day. She helped us create a ceremony that was "done in such good taste" according to one guest, and that really combined both my wife's Catholicism and my Judaism. She also provided incredible suggestions about how to thread the needle for our ceremony and all I can say is she was incredible, terrific, amazing, and there aren't enough adjectives to express our feelings!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Sime · Married on 07/29/2017

Me and my husband Eduardo did a lot of research looking for a wedding officiant. Someone that can build our wedding the way we want it and someone who is very well experienced to plan our special day. We were very fortunate to come across Suanne Bonan who embodies everything we were looking for in an officiant. She is such a wonderful and down to earth person! We loved some of the great ideas she shared with us and pretty much made us plan our entire wedding to the way our family and friends know us. Suanne was very interested and supportive of all the ideas we had shared with her. She is very responsive, bright, professional, and kindhearted. Suanne made our day very special and meaningful. Once we met Suanne we knew that she was the perfect fit for our special day. Me and my husband are so thankful that we found her and had the opportunity to work with her. I know there are so many other wedding officiants out there but I must say this one was the best! Thank you Suanne!

Sent on 08/08/2017

jennifer · Married on 07/08/2017

Officiant NYC made my wedding a wonderful experience. I wanted a quick and easy ceremony and Mirelle was able to provide great service for my husband and I. She has a voice of an angel and made the ceremony sweet and memorable. Thank you again

Sent on 07/19/2017

Kim · Married on 07/02/2017

We were fortunate to find Mirelle to officiant our wedding ceremony. She was great! We felt very relaxed as it was just the two of us and two witnesses. We had the ceremony in Central Park at the Ladies Pavilion, perfect spot. Mirelle always responded right away to any emails I sent her prior to the wedding. She also helped get information about the city clerks office for me. We cam from Canada so we did most of our prep work from home. She suggested a few of her favourite spots in the Park for us to choose from.

Mirelle arrived and was very professionally dressed in a lovely black dress! She is fantastic to work with. She sent me lots of ceremony vows to choose from which was great!

If you renew down the road Hopefully we can look up Mirelle to do this for us!! Thank you for making our day so special!!

Kim

Sent on 07/11/2017

Eugenia · Married on 07/01/2017

Amy was perfect! She was attentive and flexible, showed up on time and prepared, and performed our ceremony with ease and grace. We could not have chosen a better officiant for our day!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you Eugenia! It was so wonderful to work with you and be a part of your beautiful wedding at Wave Hill! I send you and John my best wishes for a lifetime of love! Sincerely, Amy

Gill · Married on 06/07/2017

Absolutely fantastic throughout! We travelled from the United Kingdom to NYC found the help and guidance from our officiant to be invaluable. On the day she was everything we wanted and more! Cannot recommend highly enough.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jeremy · Married on 06/03/2017

Amy was amazing. Flexible, friendly and a joy to work with. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you, Jeremy! It was a joy to work with you. I wish you and Julia all the best! Sincerely, Amy

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2017

We loved having Mirelle as our officiant. We live in Michigan and really wanted a Central Park wedding, and so we really needed some guidance and advice from her when it came to planning and preparing for the trip. She was wonderful; quick to respond, accommodating, and sincere. We wrote our vows, and asked family from all over the country include some 'words of wisdom' to add to the end of the ceremony. Mirelle was on board and not only organized the submissions but also helped ensure the format and flow worked with our vision. I was very happy with everything and can honestly say our perfect, perfect day was in part because of her caring and professional service.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Brendan · Married on 05/24/2017

Mirelle Eid was perfect in every way. Her tone, inflections, diction and voice projection without a microphone enabled everyone to hear every word and experience the emotion of our ceremony. We had met with Ms. Eid to go over the script for our vows and program's other particulars, a smoke ceremony , the exchange of rings and the signing of the license. Mirelle made sure that we did not overlook a thing. Her planning and suggestions made for a complete and well paced event.

Sent on 05/30/2017

emma · Married on 05/18/2017

Mirelle was the officiant for our wedding and she was absolutely amazing and made an already special day even more perfect. She made planning our ceremony so easy and was incredibly flexible and helpful. I really don't think our wedding day would have been the same with anybody else, she really did a wonderful job :)

Sent on 05/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

We had a wonderful experience throughout. Mirelle our officiant was terrific and presided over our event with grace and professionalism.

Sent on 05/29/2017

S · Married on 05/12/2017

Suanne was absolutely amazing! She was always timely in her responsiveness and was kind, sweet and we were very impressed with her extensive ceremony options. A true professional and we were so happy having her be our officiant!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Cole · Married on 05/07/2017

Rebecca Sands of Officiant NYC was a perfect choice for our wedding. Months before the wedding we held a great meeting to go over the ceremony and script. We went in not knowing much about the typical procedure, order of events, things to say, etc. Rebecca educated us and we felt confident putting together the script. Up until the wedding correspondence between us was quick and easy. Day of the wedding she showed up on time and the ceremony went off without a hitch. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Hatsie · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I booked Amy Parsons with Officiant NYC for our very small, intimate Spring wedding and we were so glad we did. We both live in Texas so were planning an NYC wedding without knowing anyone in NYC, but we both felt that we were in good hands after speaking with Amy. She was incredibly professional and provided insight into our ceremony choices. Her delivery of the ceremony was exactly as we imagined and even though it was short and sweet by design, Amy made it feel incredibly special. I absolutely recommend Amy as officiant for any type of NYC wedding!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you Hatsie! It was so wonderful to work with you and to be a part of your beautiful Manhattan wedding! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I wish you and Kevin a lifetime of love! Sincerely, Amy

Meredith · Married on 05/06/2017

We were so happy with Suanne Bonan as our wedding officiant! Early on in the planning process, we had a FaceTime call with her and we felt like we clicked with her right away. She walked us through each part of the ceremony and went over all the options we had. She then sent us a document with examples and templates for each part of the ceremony to choose from. Neither of us had much of an idea of how we wanted the ceremony to go, so having this document as a guide was extremely helpful! She also gave us a questionnaire that we each filled out, that she used to make the ceremony more personal. We were sent a draft of the ceremony a few weeks ahead of time so that we could read and make any necessary changes. She had added in some humor as well which we both liked. On the day of the wedding, we found out only a few hours before the wedding that my dad unfortunately wasn't going to be able to make it to the ceremony, so my uncle walked me down the aisle. She was able to quickly adapt the ceremony to accommodate, and she helped me feel calm about it. Suanne was wonderful to work with and we would absolutely recommend her! :)

Sent on 07/21/2017