Officiant NYC Reviews

Officiant NYC 5
Officiant NYC 6
Officiant NYC 7

Nicole · Married on 06/07/2018

My husband and I had the most incredible experience with Caitlin Northcote. Our wedding ceremony was incredibly important to us. We knew everyone would have fun at the party, but we wanted to make sure our ceremony was special, thoughtful, not too long.. but felt truly US. Caitlin met with us many times to make sure it was perfect. Neither of us had done this before and Caitlin gave us incredible advice and led us in the right direction, but ultimately we were the ones to make all the decisions (which as a control freak, I loved :) On the day of the wedding, she was a calming force and walking down the isle seeing her there helped me know I was in the best possible hands. My parents were BLOWN away by the professional, yet personal, emotional ceremony that Caitlin performed. I cant recommend her enough. She made our wedding what it was. Perfect in every way.

Sent on 08/20/2018

juliana · Married on 06/02/2018

Amanda is wonderful, she help us get through this nerve recking experience with such grace, we were so concern at how challenging it was going to be but the ceremony went by without any issues, everything went smoothly and quickly even though we chose to do practically all the difference steps including reading our own vows, did I mentioned how wonderful Amanda is, she made getting married so easy we’re already planning to do it all again! But next time we won’t forget the champagne!
    Thank you Amanda!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you so much, Juliana! It was a pleasure to work with you and Rafael. Your wedding was beautiful, you were both radiant, and it was an honor to meet so many of your lovely family and friends! Let’s do it again! :)

Grace · Married on 05/25/2018

Casey was amazing. I had to change the time of or ceremony the day before to hopefully avoid the rain and she was so accommodating to do so! We were running late with photos and she patiently waited until we were ready for ceremony. She was super sweet and nice. I would recommend her for anyone’s wedding!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Garroch · Married on 05/12/2018

We worked with Amy for our wedding at Hotel Eventi in Manhattan. From the very first contact, Amy was warm, professional and responsive, and made it a breeze to select & plan everything that needed to be said. She had a great speaking voice and paced everything perfectly, and had no issues speaking to a room of about 60 people without amplification. Many of our guests pulled us aside after the ceremony to tell us what a great service it was. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Amy and Officiant NYC for your wedding.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you, Garroch and Alyssa! It was an absolute honor to work with you and to officiate your wedding! It was such a beautiful ceremony and I'm so glad you and your guests were happy with it! Thank you for working with me. I wish you all the happiness in the world! Sincerely, Amy

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2018

Suanne officiated our wedding at Frankie's 457 in Brooklyn in May. It was a small intimate wedding with just our immediate family members. My husband and I are from Toronto, Canada and got in touch with Suanne about 10 months before our ceremony. As we were from another country and couldn't meet Suanne face to face, she offered to have a video conference with us which helped us get to know her in advance - this was important as she was to play such a significant role in our big day! She made the whole process so easy and working with her to plan our perfect ceremony was an absolute pleasure. She is very professional and has a lovely disposition. Suanne answered all of our questions in a very timely manner and provided many different options and lots of guidance which allowed us to create a ceremony that perfectly captured what we wanted to say and communicate about our relationship and our hopes for our future. We would have no hesitations recommending her!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Joanne · Married on 05/07/2018

Amanda was a wonderful officiant. We are from England and came to New York to get married. Amanda contacted us on Skype before we came and she also met us for coffee in NYC once we had arrived. She made the day extra special with her personality and professionalism and I'm so pleased she married us. She helped with our vows and was so pleasant and cheerful. I would highly recommend to everyone. Thank you Amanda for making our day so special.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

Amanda made out vow renewal so special and personal. She took the time to work with us and tailored our ceremony to fit us perfectly. Her light and sweet personality and her true enjoyment of our celebration of our bond was refreshing and validating. I couldn't imagine our event without her!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Jenny, you and Glenn were an absolute ball from the beginning. I knew your bond was special from the way you both wrote about your love over e-mail, but to witness it in person was a total delight. Thank you for your open hearts, wonderful senses of humor, and true belief in love. It is so inspiring to me.

Colin · Married on 05/03/2018

I had a very pleasant experience! I was given lots of help and suggestions for a last second ceremony. It was beautiful.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2018

I highly recommend Officiant NYC. Suanne tailored our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. She was so sweet and helpful with the entire process. We are from Memphis, TN so we relied on Suanne's suggestions for places to have the ceremony. Suanne recommended Brooklyn Bridge Park at sunset. It was the perfect spot! Our ceremony was so beautiful. Thank you Suanne!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Melissa. I truly enjoyed being a part of your ceremony and the fun and adventurous time we had, exploring little hidden spots for your ceremony. I have no doubt that you two will have a happy life together.

Cheers,
    Suanne

Eleftheria · Married on 04/29/2018

We had Amy as our officiant and honestly i couldnt be happier sharing this with her. She was always on top of everything with us, very supportive, very understanding and helped us with everything we had questions on. She is the sweetest and most professional. Thank you for the unforgetable experience.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Officiant NYC 8
    Officiant NYC 9
    Officiant NYC 10
    Officiant NYC 11

Jamie · Married on 04/18/2018

Amanda is a fantastic person and made our wedding day excellent, 10/10 rating. Amanda made the whole experience from first contact email to meeting in New York before our wedding day very easy. Living in the UK this aspect made the whole planning experience straightforward and is a real credit to Amanda's professionalism.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Jamie, it was a true pleasure to meet you and Angela and to be a part of such a well executed surprise vacation of a lifetime! The ease you have with each other is so beautiful and makes the people around you feel at ease, too. You are both such kind and lovely people, and I'm honored I got to be a part of your wedding celebration. Thank you for your wisdom, humor, and calm sensibility. I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Rosy · Married on 04/15/2018

I had the Chance to speak to 3 different officiants and they’re all lovely and very organized. I want to specially thank Andres for doing my ceremony bilingual, we felt really confortable and enjoyed the experience ☺️

Sent on 04/16/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/11/2018

Suanne was lovely she was very patient with us and looked after us well on the day! She prepared the most beautiful service for us at ladies pavilion in Central Park and I would highly recommend using Suanne.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jenna · Married on 04/07/2018

We wanted a very personalized ceremony, egalitarian, welcoming, not particularly denominational. We found Officiant NYC and worked with Amy, who made the process smooth and easy! She walked us through the different ideas for a ceremony, we were able to customize and personalize the experience fully. Amy did a great job incorporating our personal history into words too, there wasn't a dry eye in the house!

Additionally, we chose to work with a company rather than an individual/freelancer because we were concerned of potentially adding to wedding day stress by not having a back up in place for any last minute emergencies, etc. Everything ended up running perfectly day-of but the feeling of security kept our nerves calm prior to the big day and helped us enjoy the wedding planning process more.

Very happy to have worked with Amy and Officiant NYC, wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you, Janna and Nelson! I'm so happy to hear that the ceremony was everything you hoped it would be. The two of you were so wonderful to work with- I am inspired by your love story! Thank you for taking the time to write a review- so much appreciated. I wish you love and happiness in your lifetime together! Cheers, Amy

Richard · Married on 03/31/2018

My Fiance and I worked with Casey. I have to say that she was great to work with. She was extremely pleasant and professional. From start to finish, Casey made it easy for us to choose the format, content, anything we wanted! She also made great recommendations. Our Ceremony was short (but they can customize it to however way we wanted) because we didn't want it to be too long. I would recommend Casey to anyone who is looking to get married.

Sent on 04/03/2018

shannon · Married on 03/03/2018

Suanne made our ceremony so special! The process of planning the outline was actually fun, since she gives you guidelines to each section. The story about our relationship that she wrote was so touching and personal, and our guests were raving about it all night! I would highly recommend Suanne and Officiant NYC for your wedding :)

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Officiant NYC 12

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon! Your wedding was exquisite and your grace and elegance were absolute,.... especially next to Brooks, whose good looks and dance moves parallel no other:) Thank you for picking me to officiate your marriage. You really are a magnificent couple and I wish you all the happiness in the world in your new life together

Tara · Married on 01/13/2018

Maria was able to accommodate our requests and perform our simple pronunciation. We opted for a small signing at home, she was available and responded quickly.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Anita · Married on 01/12/2018

Amanda was amazing! She made our elopement process smooth and crafted a personal and moving ceremony, which encompassed each of our personalities and left some surprises. Perfection!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Officiant NYC 13

Officiant NYC's reply:

Anita, you and Kevin were an Officiant's dream. Learning about your love and the lengths to which you have both gone to embrace that love and commit your lives to each other is a total inspiration to me. Your belief in the epic nature of true love makes my belief in love even stronger. I feel so lucky that I got to be your Officiant. It was an honor and a pleasure. Thank you.

Shgtin · Married on 01/11/2018

Maria was sweet, nice and simply lovely. Very communicative, a true professional and overall amazing person. Would without a doubt recommend!!!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Laura · Married on 01/02/2018

Amanda was a joy to deal with from the outset. Being from Scotland, we had to arrange our wedding from afar which we initially had worries about. Amanda however, helped to make this process easy and exciting. After some early emails we arranged a SKYPE call and we knew instantly that Amanda was the right person to perform our ceremony.

We originally planned for an outdoors wedding in central park, however due to the very cold temperatures we had to rethink this whilst in NYC. Amanda went above and beyond suggesting alternative venues, one of which was Grand Central Station which was perfect for us.

On the day of the wedding Amanda met with us before the ceremony for a chat and her warmth and excitement helped to ease our nerves.

Our ceremony was perfect in every way, Amanda really captured our relationship and seemed to understand exactly the kind of ceremony we wanted.

Thank you for being such an important part of our day and for making us feel special!

Andrew & Laura

Officiant NYC 20
    Officiant NYC 21
    Officiant NYC 22

Officiant NYC's reply:

Laura, as soon as I met you and Andrew, I felt we had all known each other for ages. I continue to be inspired by how "go-with-the-flow" you both were, even when things had to be changed around last minute. It was crystal clear to me that as long as you had each other, you could have been married anywhere. Your bond is so strong, and it is an absolute joy to be around. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me be a part of your beautiful wedding. I hope to see you in Scotland one day! :)

Bev · Married on 12/28/2017

Casey was just lovely we only met on the day however had spoken on the phone beforehand as we live in Melbourne Australia . She was sincere had everything under control and was so genuine the ceremony we lived her and highly recommend her to anyone planing a wedding in NYC , thanks Casey and NYC Officiants

Sent on 12/29/2017

Alper · Married on 12/07/2017

Suanne from Officiant NYC was super flexible and helpful throughout the process! It was lovely working with her and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning on a wedding in NYC!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Kate · Married on 12/02/2017

Highly, highly recommend! From start to finish, working with Amanda and Officiant NYC was a pleasure and at each step they offered even more than I expected.

After finding Officiant NYC online and liking their philosophy and price, I submitted a message and quickly heard back from Amanda, who was happy to schedule a call with me soon thereafter to talk more.

I had little time to plan and little ideas to go off of, but Amanda kindly gave me tips and offered up suggestions from her previous officiating experience. In our first call she helped me understand the timeline of getting the ceremony together, offered suggestions on finding and securing a park wedding location, and sent along ceremony ideas so I could start thinking about personalizing our wedding. Closer to the wedding, Amanda met my now-husband and I at a coffee shop in our neighborhood and answered any last questions we had about the ceremony and helped us iron out the details. Amanda's warm presence and enthusiasm for her work settled our last minute wedding nerves and made us really excited for our big day. And Amanda was of course on time and wonderful at the ceremony.

I am so grateful we found Officiant NYC and Amanda, who were immensely helpful in making our wedding day special!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Officiant NYC's reply:

Kate, thank you for your exceptionally kind words. I am so honored that I got to officiate your and Danilo's wedding. You were both so laid back and lovely from the get go, and I could feel your spark for each other from the first moment I saw you together in that coffee shop. I will never forget that gorgeous day in Wagner Cove and how you looked at each other with such adoration and respect. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me officiate your wedding. I wish you and Danilo all the happiness in the world!
  • F

Francesca · Married on 10/13/2017

Thanks again for everything! You wrote us a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Armando · Married on 10/10/2017

Absolutely fantastic experience! Super flexible and responsive and added much love to the big moment!

Sent on 11/20/2017