Officiant NYC Reviews

Officiant NYC 6
Officiant NYC 7

Nasir Rashid · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing / wonderful

We have such a great experience with
    Andrea Ramos she was down to earth and worked with us and everything turned out to be amazing couldn't ask for anything more thank you again so much

Sent on 11/05/2018

Emily · Married on 09/30/2018

This vendor was Amazing

Suanne, was incredible. She made our ceremony warm, unique and really captured our relationship.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Deanna · Married on 09/22/2018

We could not have been happier with our officiant, Maria DeCotis, from Officiant NYC. She was responsive throughout the whole process, and was happy to schedule a FaceTime call and even meet up in person so we could get to know each other before the big day. She was incredibly helpful as we planned our ceremony; the guidelines she provided made it easy to make choices within different parts of the ceremony. Maria gave us advice along the way and answered all of our questions. During the ceremony, Maria was well-spoken and fit right in with our "boisterous" crowd. We wanted a personal and intimate ceremony and Maria delivered just that - it was our favorite part of the whole night!!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Officiant NYC 8

Val · Married on 09/15/2018

Suanne,

Thank you so much for being our wedding officiant. The ceremony was beautiful and full of joy and happy feelings. From the first day my husband and I met you we knew we had chosen the right person to perform our wedding ceremony. We really appreciate the way you helped us decide and draft the perfect words to join us together and your advice was perfect. We had a wonderful ceremony and everything was perfect on our special day. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 10/06/2018

John Chantelle · Married on 09/14/2018

Fantastic wedding ceremony by Maria. We basically had eloped with no prior planning and Maria made the ceremony so very personal and we’re so happy with everything.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Officiant NYC 9
  • MariLauren

MariLauren · Married on 09/08/2018

When my fiance (now husband) started our wedding planning journey we knew we wanted to get married in our hometown NYC but did not want to get married in City Hall. So we started our search for an officiant and we came across Officiant NYC. We had this unique idea of where we wanted our ceremony and so happy Suanne was available on our date and so flexible. The convenience of having her come to us made things so much easier. She communicated in a timely manner, she was so sweet, so kind and made our whole experience and ceremony run smoothly and stress free. I found her approx a week or so prior to ceremony and it all worked out so well. It was such a great experience! Our ceremony was so emotional and beautiful and I wouldn't change a thing.
    So happy to have found Suanne/Officiant NYC!!
    Thank you once again!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure marrying you Marilauren and Roberto and meeting your parents and Honda, the cutest little French bull dog ever. You are a beautiful couple, inside and out, and I feel like the privilege was mine.

Meredith · Married on 09/08/2018

Maria DeCotis officiated our wedding this past Saturday 9/8/18, and she was wonderful! From the moment we met her she was so friendly and calming. Many of our guests came up to us after the ceremony and said how great they thought Maria was, and how awesome her delivery of the ceremony came out. We felt comfortable and in good hands during our entire experience with Officiant NYC. Thank you, Maria!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Officiant NYC 10
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful!

Caitlin was so great to work with. We knew we wanted to have a non-denominational wedding, with a simple (and fairly quick!) ceremony, yet still personalized, and Caitlin was able to deliver exactly that. She was warm and friendly, and made the ceremony feel so comfortable and intimate (many guests thought she was a friend of ours, and it certainly felt that way!). We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Andrew

Andrew Rosenblum · Married on 08/26/2018

Last Minute Success!

Casey did a fantastic job officiating our wedding! She only had a couple days notice, since we got married only a few days after our engagement, yet she conducted the ceremony with poise, humor, and sincerity. She really embraced the somewhat unusual aspects of our ceremony, such as the "chocolate giving ceremony" and the "song exchange." Her enthusiasm and joy in officiating were palpable and greatly contributed to the happiness and beauty of our wedding day.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Officiant NYC 11

Lee · Married on 08/22/2018

Our outdoor NYC wedding could not have happened if it wasn’t for Casey, she was super responsive and incredibly professional. She made us feel comfortable and really tailored the ceremony to our taste and it really made the day! We could not recommend Casey Tucker enough as your officiant!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lenore · Married on 08/20/2018

Suanne made our vow renewal so lovely and touching. She is the consummate professional and someone you feel proud to have at your party! I recommend her 1000 percent!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you so much Lenore. It was such a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing vow renewal. The donated Central Park benches to each other are such a generous and altruistic gift. I hope that your love for each other rubs off onto everybody who sits on them :) Let's do it again in ten years!

Natasja · Married on 08/06/2018

Amanda made our day so special!

When we decided to elope in Prospect Park, just the two of us with an officiant and photographer, we knew we had to find someone special to officiate such an intimate wedding. We found that special person in Amanda at Officiant NYC. From our first meeting, Amanda was so warm and thoughtful we were immediately comfortable with her, and she calmed any nerves we had about the big day. She worked closely with us to carefully construct a perfect, personalized ceremony, making some wonderful suggestions that made our ceremony feel unique. Amanda went above and beyond. We can’t thank her enough for the huge part she played in such a special, magical day. We would highly recommend her, and Officiant NYC, without reservation, to anyone looking for an officiant in New York. Thank you so much, Amanda!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Officiant NYC's reply:

Natasja and Paul, thank you so much for allowing me to be the one to officiate your special day! It was an absolutely magical morning. The two of you were so open and warm, and it was an honor to get to know you and to craft a ceremony with you that was true to your love and commitment. Lots of love to both of you!

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2018

Amy made our ceremony so special and beautiful! Not only did we have full control of what we were picking but her flexibility in adding certain things to the ceremony was amazing!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Officiant NYC 12

Officiant NYC's reply:

Amanda and Rocio, thank you so much! It was wonderful working with you and an honor to officiate your wedding. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! All my best, Amy

Marissa · Married on 07/21/2018

Amanda was the perfect officiant for our wedding ceremony in July. We customized our ceremony to be non-religious and Amanda was always there to help me figure out the program. On the day of the wedding she was so calm and collected during the ceremony which really helped calm my nerves. Our guests walked away saying it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever witnessed and that Amanda had done such a beautiful job- my family loved her! Thank you Amanda, I am forever grateful and happy to have had you be a part of our special day which I will never forget.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank YOU, Marissa! It was my pleasure to be the one to marry you and Christian. I so loved the words you wrote about each other, and it was an honor to stand up there with you and your beautiful families--I loved meeting them, too! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of that gorgeous day. Lots of love and joy to you both!

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2018

Amanda was amazing! Our wedding ceremony was exactly how we expected and she took the answers to our questionnaire and made such a heartfelt and moving explanation of our love. Thank you so much Amanda!!
    Love from Wes and Alex

Sent on 07/18/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alex and Wes! It was an honor to witness such pure love and to officiate your wedding on such a perfect day! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day. I wish you tons of love and health! Xo

Markus · Married on 07/10/2018

Casey was an amazing officiant. Since we are both from Germany and wanted to marry in NYC, we had to organize everything with Casey over Skype and emails which went absolutely smoothly. Casey held a lovely speech during the ceremony and even my dad, who does not understand English at all, was very touched by her "presentation" - think that says it all :) Thanks again to Casey! Lisa and Markus

Sent on 08/22/2018

Cecile · Married on 06/27/2018

thanks to Andréa for organizing the surprise ceremony for my husband it was excellent congratulations for the beautiful text

Sent on 07/05/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2018

After 20 years together, my boyfriend and I decided to tie the knot! We emailed Officiant NYC and within minutes, Amanda Mason contacted me. We worked on what would be best for a very intimate ceremony in our Brooklyn apartment and neither me or the groom could keep a dry eye for what turned out to be the most special, sweet and personal ceremony that was tailored to our relationship. Amanda's sweet, gentle and genuine warm personality was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. She is willing to work with you and your needs and is extremely professional. Highly, highly recommended. I would definitely call her again when we renew our vows!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

It was a total pleasure to marry you and Paul! The love you have for each other is palpable, and I was honored to be welcomed into your home so warmly. The words you wrote about each other were moving and beautiful, and your presence with each other during the ceremony was stunning. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!

Lily · Married on 06/22/2018

It was a pleasure having Suanne as our officiant. The ceremony was perfect and very emotive. It was truly special. From the start she was very informative and gave us a lot of ideas to tailor the ceremony to our liking. She provided guidance throughout the process and reassured us. I will definitely recommend her. Thank you, Suanne & Officiant NYC!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your day too. You were a wonderful couple to work with and I have no doubt that you will have a beautiful future together. Congratulations again!

Sophia · Married on 06/19/2018

Suanne is so patient and considerate with us! Can’t appreciate more of her service!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Officiant NYC 13

Lenore · Married on 06/18/2018

I feel so lucky to have had Suanne officiate at my daughter's wedding. She is eloquent and kind and just lovely!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Valdette · Married on 06/09/2018

From the beginning, I could not believe what special care and attention we received from Amanda. She has such a happy and pleasant way about her. She met with me for at least an hour to get to know me and my fiancee. She asked me so many questions, but she did it in a conversational and engaging way. The conversation just flowed, she was able to get me to blab over our relationship like I was talking to a friend. Her enthusiasm and genuine care and excitement was felt right away. She even met me at the venue when I asked her to meet me to get her opinion on ceremony locations. She made herself available and was responsive and engaging over email. Any detail I informed her about for the ceremony was executed in an effortless and smooth manner. She sent me the whole ceremony the weekend before to make sure it was what we had chosen and wanted, minus the "our story" part that we wanted to be a surprise. Once the day came, she arrived early and checked in with me on a few things before the ceremony. The ceremony itself was exactly what we expected and more. We were so happy with it, but the wedding guests were also impressed. We keep getting questions and comments: "who married you? she was amazing." Some people even thought she was a long-time friend of ours.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Val, I had such a blast officiating you and Rich's wedding! I also felt like we were old friends when we first met because of your openness, warmth and willingness to talk about your love story--it's one of the perks of this job to hear the story of how two people met and fell in love. You and Rich are such wonderful people and such a beautiful match for each other. Seeing your energy and playfulness together as you united in marriage was a true gift. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It was an honor.

Nicole · Married on 06/07/2018

My husband and I had the most incredible experience with Caitlin Northcote. Our wedding ceremony was incredibly important to us. We knew everyone would have fun at the party, but we wanted to make sure our ceremony was special, thoughtful, not too long.. but felt truly US. Caitlin met with us many times to make sure it was perfect. Neither of us had done this before and Caitlin gave us incredible advice and led us in the right direction, but ultimately we were the ones to make all the decisions (which as a control freak, I loved :) On the day of the wedding, she was a calming force and walking down the isle seeing her there helped me know I was in the best possible hands. My parents were BLOWN away by the professional, yet personal, emotional ceremony that Caitlin performed. I cant recommend her enough. She made our wedding what it was. Perfect in every way.

Sent on 08/20/2018

juliana · Married on 06/02/2018

Amanda is wonderful, she help us get through this nerve recking experience with such grace, we were so concern at how challenging it was going to be but the ceremony went by without any issues, everything went smoothly and quickly even though we chose to do practically all the difference steps including reading our own vows, did I mentioned how wonderful Amanda is, she made getting married so easy we’re already planning to do it all again! But next time we won’t forget the champagne!
    Thank you Amanda!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you so much, Juliana! It was a pleasure to work with you and Rafael. Your wedding was beautiful, you were both radiant, and it was an honor to meet so many of your lovely family and friends! Let’s do it again! :)

Grace · Married on 05/25/2018

Casey was amazing. I had to change the time of or ceremony the day before to hopefully avoid the rain and she was so accommodating to do so! We were running late with photos and she patiently waited until we were ready for ceremony. She was super sweet and nice. I would recommend her for anyone’s wedding!!

Sent on 06/03/2018