253 Reviews for Officiant NYC

Rehearsal (2)
Single Religion (1)
Agnostic (1)
253 Officiant NYC Reviews

My Reverend cancelled on us 3 days before our ceremony. I called Officiant NYC and a few hours later, they had saved the day! Caitlin was amazing. She went through our ceremony step by step and helped us customize it to fit our personalities. We were running late for an outdoor ceremony in JANUARY! She was incredibly gracious and still kept her smile. I cannot say enough how she helped make our day special. I will remember our wedding not only because duh, it's our wedding, but also because our officiant was unbelievably fantastic.

Profile Picture Medyna, 9/6/20, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Civil Union, Single Religion, No Denomination

Suanne is so patient and considerate with us! Can’t appreciate more of her service!

Profile Picture Sophia, 6/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I feel so lucky to have had Suanne officiate at my daughter's wedding. She is eloquent and kind and just lovely!

Profile Picture Lenore, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the beginning, I could not believe what special care and attention we received from Amanda. She has such a happy and pleasant way about her. She met with me for at least an hour to get to know me and my fiancee. She asked me so many questions, but she did it in a conversational and engaging way. The conversation just flowed, she was able to get me to blab over our relationship like I was talking to a friend. Her enthusiasm and genuine care and excitement was felt right away. She even met me at the venue when I asked her to meet me to get her opinion on ceremony locations. She made herself available and was responsive and engaging over email. Any detail I informed her about for the ceremony was executed in an effortless and smooth manner. She sent me the whole ceremony the weekend before to make sure it was what we had chosen and wanted, minus the "our story" part that we wanted to be a surprise. Once the day came, she arrived early and checked in with me on a few things before the ceremony. The ceremony itself was exactly what we expected and more. We were so happy with it, but the wedding guests were also impressed. We keep getting questions and comments: "who married you? she was amazing." Some people even thought she was a long-time friend of ours.

Profile Picture Valdette, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Civil Union

Casey was amazing. I had to change the time of or ceremony the day before to hopefully avoid the rain and she was so accommodating to do so! We were running late with photos and she patiently waited until we were ready for ceremony. She was super sweet and nice. I would recommend her for anyone’s wedding!!

Profile Picture Grace, 5/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We worked with Amy for our wedding at Hotel Eventi in Manhattan. From the very first contact, Amy was warm, professional and responsive, and made it a breeze to select & plan everything that needed to be said. She had a great speaking voice and paced everything perfectly, and had no issues speaking to a room of about 60 people without amplification. Many of our guests pulled us aside after the ceremony to tell us what a great service it was. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Amy and Officiant NYC for your wedding.

Profile Picture Garroch, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, Agnostic

Suanne officiated our wedding at Frankie's 457 in Brooklyn in May. It was a small intimate wedding with just our immediate family members. My husband and I are from Toronto, Canada and got in touch with Suanne about 10 months before our ceremony. As we were from another country and couldn't meet Suanne face to face, she offered to have a video conference with us which helped us get to know her in advance - this was important as she was to play such a significant role in our big day! She made the whole process so easy and working with her to plan our perfect ceremony was an absolute pleasure. She is very professional and has a lovely disposition. Suanne answered all of our questions in a very timely manner and provided many different options and lots of guidance which allowed us to create a ceremony that perfectly captured what we wanted to say and communicate about our relationship and our hopes for our future. We would have no hesitations recommending her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amanda made out vow renewal so special and personal. She took the time to work with us and tailored our ceremony to fit us perfectly. Her light and sweet personality and her true enjoyment of our celebration of our bond was refreshing and validating. I couldn't imagine our event without her!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I had a very pleasant experience! I was given lots of help and suggestions for a last second ceremony. It was beautiful.

Profile Picture Colin, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Officiant NYC. Suanne tailored our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. She was so sweet and helpful with the entire process. We are from Memphis, TN so we relied on Suanne's suggestions for places to have the ceremony. Suanne recommended Brooklyn Bridge Park at sunset. It was the perfect spot! Our ceremony was so beautiful. Thank you Suanne!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amanda is a fantastic person and made our wedding day excellent, 10/10 rating. Amanda made the whole experience from first contact email to meeting in New York before our wedding day very easy. Living in the UK this aspect made the whole planning experience straightforward and is a real credit to Amanda's professionalism.

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I had the Chance to speak to 3 different officiants and they’re all lovely and very organized. I want to specially thank Andres for doing my ceremony bilingual, we felt really confortable and enjoyed the experience ☺️

Profile Picture Rosy, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Suanne was lovely she was very patient with us and looked after us well on the day! She prepared the most beautiful service for us at ladies pavilion in Central Park and I would highly recommend using Suanne.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We wanted a very personalized ceremony, egalitarian, welcoming, not particularly denominational. We found Officiant NYC and worked with Amy, who made the process smooth and easy! She walked us through the different ideas for a ceremony, we were able to customize and personalize the experience fully. Amy did a great job incorporating our personal history into words too, there wasn't a dry eye in the house!

Additionally, we chose to work with a company rather than an individual/freelancer because we were concerned of potentially adding to wedding day stress by not having a back up in place for any last minute emergencies, etc. Everything ended up running perfectly day-of but the feeling of security kept our nerves calm prior to the big day and helped us enjoy the wedding planning process more.

Very happy to have worked with Amy and Officiant NYC, wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My Fiance and I worked with Casey. I have to say that she was great to work with. She was extremely pleasant and professional. From start to finish, Casey made it easy for us to choose the format, content, anything we wanted! She also made great recommendations. Our Ceremony was short (but they can customize it to however way we wanted) because we didn't want it to be too long. I would recommend Casey to anyone who is looking to get married.

Profile Picture Richard, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Suanne made our ceremony so special! The process of planning the outline was actually fun, since she gives you guidelines to each section. The story about our relationship that she wrote was so touching and personal, and our guests were raving about it all night! I would highly recommend Suanne and Officiant NYC for your wedding :)

Profile Picture shannon, 3/3/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Maria was able to accommodate our requests and perform our simple pronunciation. We opted for a small signing at home, she was available and responded quickly.

Profile Picture Tara, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amanda was amazing! She made our elopement process smooth and crafted a personal and moving ceremony, which encompassed each of our personalities and left some surprises. Perfection!

Profile Picture Anita, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Maria was sweet, nice and simply lovely. Very communicative, a true professional and overall amazing person. Would without a doubt recommend!!!

Profile Picture Shgtin, 1/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amanda was a joy to deal with from the outset. Being from Scotland, we had to arrange our wedding from afar which we initially had worries about. Amanda however, helped to make this process easy and exciting. After some early emails we arranged a SKYPE call and we knew instantly that Amanda was the right person to perform our ceremony.

We originally planned for an outdoors wedding in central park, however due to the very cold temperatures we had to rethink this whilst in NYC. Amanda went above and beyond suggesting alternative venues, one of which was Grand Central Station which was perfect for us.

On the day of the wedding Amanda met with us before the ceremony for a chat and her warmth and excitement helped to ease our nerves.

Our ceremony was perfect in every way, Amanda really captured our relationship and seemed to understand exactly the kind of ceremony we wanted.

Thank you for being such an important part of our day and for making us feel special!

Andrew & Laura

Photos
Profile Picture Laura, 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Casey was just lovely we only met on the day however had spoken on the phone beforehand as we live in Melbourne Australia . She was sincere had everything under control and was so genuine the ceremony we lived her and highly recommend her to anyone planing a wedding in NYC , thanks Casey and NYC Officiants

Profile Picture Bev, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Suanne from Officiant NYC was super flexible and helpful throughout the process! It was lovely working with her and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning on a wedding in NYC!

Profile Picture Alper, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Highly, highly recommend! From start to finish, working with Amanda and Officiant NYC was a pleasure and at each step they offered even more than I expected.

After finding Officiant NYC online and liking their philosophy and price, I submitted a message and quickly heard back from Amanda, who was happy to schedule a call with me soon thereafter to talk more.

I had little time to plan and little ideas to go off of, but Amanda kindly gave me tips and offered up suggestions from her previous officiating experience. In our first call she helped me understand the timeline of getting the ceremony together, offered suggestions on finding and securing a park wedding location, and sent along ceremony ideas so I could start thinking about personalizing our wedding. Closer to the wedding, Amanda met my now-husband and I at a coffee shop in our neighborhood and answered any last questions we had about the ceremony and helped us iron out the details. Amanda's warm presence and enthusiasm for her work settled our last minute wedding nerves and made us really excited for our big day. And Amanda was of course on time and wonderful at the ceremony.

I am so grateful we found Officiant NYC and Amanda, who were immensely helpful in making our wedding day special!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thanks again for everything! You wrote us a beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture Francesca, 10/13/17, 1 Review