Officiant NYC Reviews

277 | Brooklyn, NY

277 Reviews for Officiant NYC

277 Officiant NYC Reviews

Medyna · Getting married on 09/06/2020

My Reverend cancelled on us 3 days before our ceremony. I called Officiant NYC and a few hours later, they had saved the day! Caitlin was amazing. She went through our ceremony step by step and helped us customize it to fit our personalities. We were running late for an outdoor ceremony in JANUARY! She was incredibly gracious and still kept her smile. I cannot say enough how she helped make our day special. I will remember our wedding not only because duh, it's our wedding, but also because our officiant was unbelievably fantastic.

Lissa · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Andrea Ramos officiated our wedding ceremony and was wonderful! She helped us craft a bilingual ceremony (english and spanish) so that both of our families could understand everything, including doing the translation herself for some passages we had found and liked. She was easy to get ahold of, flexible, provided guidance when we asked for it and was open to whatever customizations we wanted. Couldn't have been happier!

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2018

Maria was wonderful. Our ceremony couldn’t have been more special.

Officiant NYC 1
    Officiant NYC 2
  • Karolyn

Karolyn · Married on 10/08/2018

Amy is Amazing!

When my fiance and I finally decided that we wanted to get married on our anniversary, which fell on Columbus day, we went hunting for a solution to get married on that day without the courts. Then we found Amy! We planned our wedding at Jane's Carousel with a small reception at Automatic Studios. Amy was very flexible with our backup plan in case of rain. She kept us well informed throughout the entire process and helped us ease our nerves of messing up or being in front of a crowd. Everything was so personalized and made the special day that much more special! Amy brought such a beautiful light to our story! There wasn't a dry eye in the house. Thank you so much Amy!

Officiant NYC 3

Laura · Married on 09/30/2018

Suanne was incredible and instrumental in making our wedding day a success! She took the time to really get to know us and craft a special ceremony suited to our personalities. She beautifully incorporated both of our cultures and made our families very happy! She is sweet, easy to work with and very professional. We would highly recommend Suanne for your wedding ceremony :)

Deanna · Married on 09/22/2018

We could not have been happier with our officiant, Maria DeCotis, from Officiant NYC. She was responsive throughout the whole process, and was happy to schedule a FaceTime call and even meet up in person so we could get to know each other before the big day. She was incredibly helpful as we planned our ceremony; the guidelines she provided made it easy to make choices within different parts of the ceremony. Maria gave us advice along the way and answered all of our questions. During the ceremony, Maria was well-spoken and fit right in with our "boisterous" crowd. We wanted a personal and intimate ceremony and Maria delivered just that - it was our favorite part of the whole night!!

Officiant NYC 4

Val · Married on 09/15/2018

Suanne,

Thank you so much for being our wedding officiant. The ceremony was beautiful and full of joy and happy feelings. From the first day my husband and I met you we knew we had chosen the right person to perform our wedding ceremony. We really appreciate the way you helped us decide and draft the perfect words to join us together and your advice was perfect. We had a wonderful ceremony and everything was perfect on our special day. Thank you so much for everything.

John Chantelle · Married on 09/14/2018

Fantastic wedding ceremony by Maria. We basically had eloped with no prior planning and Maria made the ceremony so very personal and we’re so happy with everything.

Officiant NYC 5

Meredith · Married on 09/08/2018

Maria DeCotis officiated our wedding this past Saturday 9/8/18, and she was wonderful! From the moment we met her she was so friendly and calming. Many of our guests came up to us after the ceremony and said how great they thought Maria was, and how awesome her delivery of the ceremony came out. We felt comfortable and in good hands during our entire experience with Officiant NYC. Thank you, Maria!

Officiant NYC 6

Lee · Married on 08/22/2018

Our outdoor NYC wedding could not have happened if it wasn’t for Casey, she was super responsive and incredibly professional. She made us feel comfortable and really tailored the ceremony to our taste and it really made the day! We could not recommend Casey Tucker enough as your officiant!

Lenore · Married on 08/20/2018

Suanne made our vow renewal so lovely and touching. She is the consummate professional and someone you feel proud to have at your party! I recommend her 1000 percent!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you so much Lenore. It was such a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing vow renewal. The donated Central Park benches to each other are such a generous and altruistic gift. I hope that your love for each other rubs off onto everybody who sits on them :) Let's do it again in ten years!

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2018

Amy made our ceremony so special and beautiful! Not only did we have full control of what we were picking but her flexibility in adding certain things to the ceremony was amazing!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Officiant NYC 7

Officiant NYC's reply:

Amanda and Rocio, thank you so much! It was wonderful working with you and an honor to officiate your wedding. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! All my best, Amy

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2018

Amanda was amazing! Our wedding ceremony was exactly how we expected and she took the answers to our questionnaire and made such a heartfelt and moving explanation of our love. Thank you so much Amanda!!
    Love from Wes and Alex

Sent on 07/18/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alex and Wes! It was an honor to witness such pure love and to officiate your wedding on such a perfect day! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day. I wish you tons of love and health! Xo

Markus · Married on 07/10/2018

Casey was an amazing officiant. Since we are both from Germany and wanted to marry in NYC, we had to organize everything with Casey over Skype and emails which went absolutely smoothly. Casey held a lovely speech during the ceremony and even my dad, who does not understand English at all, was very touched by her "presentation" - think that says it all :) Thanks again to Casey! Lisa and Markus

Cecile · Married on 06/27/2018

thanks to Andréa for organizing the surprise ceremony for my husband it was excellent congratulations for the beautiful text

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2018

After 20 years together, my boyfriend and I decided to tie the knot! We emailed Officiant NYC and within minutes, Amanda Mason contacted me. We worked on what would be best for a very intimate ceremony in our Brooklyn apartment and neither me or the groom could keep a dry eye for what turned out to be the most special, sweet and personal ceremony that was tailored to our relationship. Amanda's sweet, gentle and genuine warm personality was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. She is willing to work with you and your needs and is extremely professional. Highly, highly recommended. I would definitely call her again when we renew our vows!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

It was a total pleasure to marry you and Paul! The love you have for each other is palpable, and I was honored to be welcomed into your home so warmly. The words you wrote about each other were moving and beautiful, and your presence with each other during the ceremony was stunning. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!

Lily · Married on 06/22/2018

It was a pleasure having Suanne as our officiant. The ceremony was perfect and very emotive. It was truly special. From the start she was very informative and gave us a lot of ideas to tailor the ceremony to our liking. She provided guidance throughout the process and reassured us. I will definitely recommend her. Thank you, Suanne & Officiant NYC!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your day too. You were a wonderful couple to work with and I have no doubt that you will have a beautiful future together. Congratulations again!

Sophia · Married on 06/19/2018

Suanne is so patient and considerate with us! Can’t appreciate more of her service!

Officiant NYC 8

Lenore · Married on 06/18/2018

I feel so lucky to have had Suanne officiate at my daughter's wedding. She is eloquent and kind and just lovely!

Valdette · Married on 06/09/2018

From the beginning, I could not believe what special care and attention we received from Amanda. She has such a happy and pleasant way about her. She met with me for at least an hour to get to know me and my fiancee. She asked me so many questions, but she did it in a conversational and engaging way. The conversation just flowed, she was able to get me to blab over our relationship like I was talking to a friend. Her enthusiasm and genuine care and excitement was felt right away. She even met me at the venue when I asked her to meet me to get her opinion on ceremony locations. She made herself available and was responsive and engaging over email. Any detail I informed her about for the ceremony was executed in an effortless and smooth manner. She sent me the whole ceremony the weekend before to make sure it was what we had chosen and wanted, minus the "our story" part that we wanted to be a surprise. Once the day came, she arrived early and checked in with me on a few things before the ceremony. The ceremony itself was exactly what we expected and more. We were so happy with it, but the wedding guests were also impressed. We keep getting questions and comments: "who married you? she was amazing." Some people even thought she was a long-time friend of ours.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Val, I had such a blast officiating you and Rich's wedding! I also felt like we were old friends when we first met because of your openness, warmth and willingness to talk about your love story--it's one of the perks of this job to hear the story of how two people met and fell in love. You and Rich are such wonderful people and such a beautiful match for each other. Seeing your energy and playfulness together as you united in marriage was a true gift. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It was an honor.

Nicole · Married on 06/07/2018

My husband and I had the most incredible experience with Caitlin Northcote. Our wedding ceremony was incredibly important to us. We knew everyone would have fun at the party, but we wanted to make sure our ceremony was special, thoughtful, not too long.. but felt truly US. Caitlin met with us many times to make sure it was perfect. Neither of us had done this before and Caitlin gave us incredible advice and led us in the right direction, but ultimately we were the ones to make all the decisions (which as a control freak, I loved :) On the day of the wedding, she was a calming force and walking down the isle seeing her there helped me know I was in the best possible hands. My parents were BLOWN away by the professional, yet personal, emotional ceremony that Caitlin performed. I cant recommend her enough. She made our wedding what it was. Perfect in every way.

juliana · Married on 06/02/2018

Amanda is wonderful, she help us get through this nerve recking experience with such grace, we were so concern at how challenging it was going to be but the ceremony went by without any issues, everything went smoothly and quickly even though we chose to do practically all the difference steps including reading our own vows, did I mentioned how wonderful Amanda is, she made getting married so easy we’re already planning to do it all again! But next time we won’t forget the champagne!
    Thank you Amanda!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you so much, Juliana! It was a pleasure to work with you and Rafael. Your wedding was beautiful, you were both radiant, and it was an honor to meet so many of your lovely family and friends! Let’s do it again! :)

Grace · Married on 05/25/2018

Casey was amazing. I had to change the time of or ceremony the day before to hopefully avoid the rain and she was so accommodating to do so! We were running late with photos and she patiently waited until we were ready for ceremony. She was super sweet and nice. I would recommend her for anyone’s wedding!!

Garroch · Married on 05/12/2018

We worked with Amy for our wedding at Hotel Eventi in Manhattan. From the very first contact, Amy was warm, professional and responsive, and made it a breeze to select & plan everything that needed to be said. She had a great speaking voice and paced everything perfectly, and had no issues speaking to a room of about 60 people without amplification. Many of our guests pulled us aside after the ceremony to tell us what a great service it was. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Amy and Officiant NYC for your wedding.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Officiant NYC's reply:

Thank you, Garroch and Alyssa! It was an absolute honor to work with you and to officiate your wedding! It was such a beautiful ceremony and I'm so glad you and your guests were happy with it! Thank you for working with me. I wish you all the happiness in the world! Sincerely, Amy