Odin's Owl Reviews

Odin's Owl 7
  • Pam

Pam Reynolds · Getting married on 04/09/2021

A thousand times, YES!

Spectacular! Amazing! Breathtaking! Those are just a few of the compliments we heard Saturday evening to describe the gorgeous venue at Odin's Owl. From the time we first toured the venue to taking in the final elegance as it was transformed with our own selections of florals, lights, color, and personalized touches was indeed breathtaking! Little did anyone know the incredible amount of support it would require from Rosanna and her team to make the celebration uniquely ours! She sat down with us in meetings and over the phone countless times giving us so many options that would not only personalize the evening to fit our individual personality, but also to work within our budget. She knew of ways to save us literally thousands that we could have never found or had access to on our own. Then, the week before, she exhausted herself to execute last-minute details to pull it all together. Her husband, Pat, is the inspiration, architect and builder of this gorgeous venue and the pride of workmanship can be seen throughout, detail after detail, right down to the beautiful, hand-crafted tables. I can't begin to express my gratitude to this couple as well as their incredible team that we came to know personally through the process. I will treasure this whole experience in my heart for the rest of my days. A thousand times, YES!!, I would recommend Odin's Owl, for the most beautiful and unique wedding experience imaginable. I am so excited as the professional photos begin to arrive to see the spectacular beauty come to life... all over again!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Odin's Owl 8
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous wedding venue!

We hosted our wedding reception at Odins Owl June 8th and could not be happier with our decision. It is the most beautiful wedding venue. Secluded area with plenty of space for our 240 guests to enjoy. From the moment we started planning our wedding, Rosanna and Tenley were extremely helpful and responded quickly with any questions we had. The entire staff was wonderful and very attentive in making our night extra special. Thank you again to Odin’s Owl owners and staff for making our night everything we could have imagined and more!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous barn venue

We recently had our wedding at Odins owl on July 27, 2019 and I could go on and on about how incredible this venue is. From the intricate detailed woodwork Pat put into the barn to the gorgeous property surrounding it. Our guest were just in awe over everything. We received so many compliments just on the venue itself.
    There aren’t enough words I could use to describe how amazing Rosanna and Tenley are to work with. From the beginning I could tell how much they truly cared about our big wedding day. They made us feel like family from the start. I never waited to get a response to any question I had. They worked with every single DIY idea that I had and made sure it was possible with the barn.

This may be a new venue but you could never tell by how thorough they are. From the small details to the larger ones Tenley made sure we had everything covered. They made the day run so smoothly and I didn’t have to think about anything besides my husband and myself.

If you’re looking for a gorgeous barn venue. amazing day of coordinators, and genuinely caring people this is the venue for you.

We can’t thank them enough for helping make our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Odin's Owl 9
    Odin's Owl 10
    Odin's Owl 11
    Odin's Owl 12
    Odin's Owl 13
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Roy · Married on 08/10/2019

Breathtaking venue and setting with exceptional team

I don't even know where to begin!! Everything about our day was absolutely PERFECT! Rosanna was amazing to work with and by the time our wedding arrived, I viewed her as a friend :) Rosanna was very professional, responded to all of my texts and emails in a timely manner, and invested all of her time into making sure the venue was up to her clients' standards. The venue itself is stunning!! I loved that we were able to make it our own and bring in our own decorations and vendors. My husband and I wanted an outdoor venue and the scenery, exclusion, architectural detail and woodsy uplighting made it elegant and fun. I could not have asked for a better day- Rosanna made sure everything flowed and the venue itself set the tone for the entire weekend. 10/10 would recommend investing in Odins Owl for the weekend!!

Sent on 08/15/2019