8679 Birch Run Road, Millington, MI 48746 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 50 to 250
Availability Check your date

About Odin's Owl

Odin’s Owl is a wedding venue located in Millington, Michigan. Providing stunning rustic elegance and the convenience of a modern day wedding, the barn styled venue is perfect for each couple to host their ceremony, reception, and celebration. Architecturally inspired by the Angolo Saxon era, the venue is pay homage to the era's design and still features modern amenities and comforts of home. From small intimate parties to large events, the venue’s dedicated and helpful staff can create every couple’s memorable occasion in a truly magical setting.

Facilities and Capacity

The 15-acre venue is perfectly situated on privately owned land and is made entirely out of hand-crafted timber framing. Inside the venue’s Grand Hall, each couple and their guests are greeted by 30-inch cathedral ceilings, and light invading windows that have beautiful views of the surrounding woodland. The Grand Hall can accommodate 220 dining guests and 300 for indoor ceremonies. Adjacent to the grand hall, couples can make use of the venue’s patio for outside events that overlook the traditional burning area. Additionally, there are various ceremony and reception options next to the site’s mature ponds and forest. Other facilities available include spacious climate controlled restrooms and private suite, food preparation area with a separate entrance, and plentiful parking.

Odin’s Owl dedicated and professional events staff provide a range of services to help every couple’s planning process run as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. The event team has over 18 years of experience and can accommodate anything from scheduling to complete coordination of the special day. In collaboration with the venue’s event planner, each couple can plan every aspect of their special day and ensure no small detail is overlooked.

Location

Odin’s Owl is approximately a 15-minute drive away from Frankenmuth and just 10 minutes from the Village of Birch Run. Both of these locations can provide brilliant lodging options for guests traveling from further afield.

screen shot 2019 05 30 at 10 24 39 am 51 1922 1559227319

Odin's Owl 7
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous barn venue

We recently had our wedding at Odins owl on July 27, 2019 and I could go on and on about how incredible this venue is. From the intricate detailed woodwork Pat put into the barn to the gorgeous property surrounding it. Our guest were just in awe over everything. We received so many compliments just on the venue itself.
    There aren’t enough words I could use to describe how amazing Rosanna and Tenley are to work with. From the beginning I could tell how much they truly cared about our big wedding day. They made us feel like family from the start. I never waited to get a response to any question I had. They worked with every single DIY idea that I had and made sure it was possible with the barn.

This may be a new venue but you could never tell by how thorough they are. From the small details to the larger ones Tenley made sure we had everything covered. They made the day run so smoothly and I didn’t have to think about anything besides my husband and myself.

If you’re looking for a gorgeous barn venue. amazing day of coordinators, and genuinely caring people this is the venue for you.

We can’t thank them enough for helping make our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Odin's Owl 8
    Odin's Owl 9
    Odin's Owl 10
    Odin's Owl 11
    Odin's Owl 12
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Roy · Married on 08/10/2019

Breathtaking venue and setting with exceptional team

I don't even know where to begin!! Everything about our day was absolutely PERFECT! Rosanna was amazing to work with and by the time our wedding arrived, I viewed her as a friend :) Rosanna was very professional, responded to all of my texts and emails in a timely manner, and invested all of her time into making sure the venue was up to her clients' standards. The venue itself is stunning!! I loved that we were able to make it our own and bring in our own decorations and vendors. My husband and I wanted an outdoor venue and the scenery, exclusion, architectural detail and woodsy uplighting made it elegant and fun. I could not have asked for a better day- Rosanna made sure everything flowed and the venue itself set the tone for the entire weekend. 10/10 would recommend investing in Odins Owl for the weekend!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Odin's Owl 13
    Odin's Owl 14
    Odin's Owl 15
    Odin's Owl 16

Odin's Owl FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 12,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Pet Friendly
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, April, November, December

• 8679 Birch Run Road Millington, MI, 48746 See on map