Odineva Events + Designs Reviews

Odineva Events + Designs 5
Odineva Events + Designs 6
Odineva Events + Designs 7

Nadia · Married on 04/07/2018

LV is more than a wedding planner. She truly cares about her clients and wants to make every wedding day perfect. She succeeded when it came to our wedding. I hired her to begin around 9 months before the wedding, and she was my source of sanity and inspiration throughout the stressful planning process. She provided valuable support and advice while flawlessly handling the plans. Our families and guests loved her and her beautiful, joyful spirit, and still talk about the small details that LV created or helped us envision. I am so lucky to have met her and worked with her; we wil be continuing our special friendship long after the wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Odineva Events + Designs 15
    Odineva Events + Designs 16
  • Cody

Cody · Married on 11/04/2017

Weddingwire should allow a coveted 6 star option for when every expectation has been exceeded. Working with LV from day one through our big day was inredible. She was both patient and persistent throughout the entire process. We could not have had such a stress-free and perfect day without LV.

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Odineva Events + Designs 17
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/27/2016

I don't know where to begin!
    I am beyond thankful and grateful for LV. She WORKED HER BUTT OFF at my wedding! I couldn't believe it! It truly felt like there were 10 of her, always where she needed to be. She was an absolute life saver and my moral support for the weeks leading up to the wedding. Any question or concern I had, I could just text her and get a quick response with her professional opinion. Even throughout the 8 months from when I officially hired her, I felt comfortable texting her questions. Whenever we had a phone conversation, I could tell she really cared and took my wedding seriously. She thought of everything I could have never imagined to, and was always right! Even when I didn't want her to be (haha).
    My parents even told me that LV stayed later than her scheduled time to be there till the very end of cleanup! Also, her husband was our awesome videographer! There are too many kind things to be said about them.
    Too too perfect. Odineva productions and Odineva events, love you guys so much! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/03/2016

We hired LV for day-of coordination and it was the best decision we could have made for the wedding! She handled everything so well and she kept things so organized. She worked hard with the venue staff to provide a great day for us. She was easy to communicate with and always available for questions. My family and I did most of the decor ourselves and she brought it all together perfectly when she set-up the reception venue. I am so thankful for her and all of her hard work on the timeline and flow of our wedding because I know I could NOT have done this myself on the day of my wedding and I wanted my family to be able to enjoy themselves instead of having them stress out over the small things. Thank you for all of your hard work, LV!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Derrick · Married on 07/10/2016

LV and Francisco are amazing! I hired LV as my day-of-coordinator and Francisco as my videographer. In the months leading up to the wedding, I primarily was in contact with LV. LV goes above and beyond for her clients. She helped me get and rent linens & chairs, which wasn't a part of her job description. She even dropped off an item at the caterers the next morning just so I didn't have to deal with it. For ceremony & reception, LV takes care of it all. You don't have to worry about a thing. Throughout the night, she caters to your needs and is right there to take care of you. Francisco is just as amazing. We were running late to get ready & not ready for video. He is very flexible and kind. He didn't pressure me to get a shot. He used multiple cameras, very competent seasoned videographer. Highly reccommend Odineva Events. They really take care of you from beginning to end!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2016

LV was amazing. She made our special day easy and kept us on schedule. She was super accommodating and worked with us on every detail. Without LV, our wedding would have not have been the beautiful day it turned out to be. I recommend LV to every engaged couple I've met.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Cassandra · Married on 12/31/2015

LV was fun and upbeat! She made every detail of my wedding perfect from start to finish. She gave me great advice once I began looking for vendors and picking out items to make all the moments special. She thought of everything so I didn't miss a thing.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2015

LV helped bring my vision to life. I was a bride on a budget and had every intent on showing up to my venue the morning of my wedding to set up myself. I knew I was biting off more than I could chew. Someone suggested I find a day of coordinator. After some research I knew LV was the perfect fit. She responded very promptly to my inquiry. Our first phone call was well over an hour as she clued me into small details that I hadn't even considered. She met me multiple times to preview the venue and discuss seating options. She also came to my home to pick up my décor and favors a week before the wedding to help alleviate any stress on the days leading up to the big day.
    The day of the wedding went without a hitch. The tables and décor were perfect and just as I had envisioned. She was attentive to guest and helpful every step of the way.
    In addition, LV used one of her many resources and contacts to find me a florist for my center pieces, again making things that much easier on me.
    During the planning I expressed to LV I was also in need of a videographer. Lucky for us, her husband Francisco was an experienced videographer and available, despite the short notice.
    Francisco arrived early and stayed with us through the end of the night, capturing several magical moments that we would have never been able to see or relive.
    This couple is patient, attentive and truly listen to the wants and needs of their clients. They put forth all their effort in ensuring you are happy and satisfied. They are truly a power couple, and make an awesome team. My husband and I so happy with our decision and would definitely recommend Odineva Events to anyone in need of an event coordinator.

Sent on 02/01/2016