Oaks of Devonaire Reviews

Oaks of Devonaire View more information

• Nikki
    Nikki E. Married on 01/10/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

this is the best wedding experience a girl and her guy can have!!!! set up and tare down was super easy. owner is really easy to work with and will always take care of things fast. pictures came out wonderful. property is big! there is absolutely no reason not to come here if you're looking for the best day of your life!
  • Brennan
    Brennan K. Married on 08/09/2020

Wonderful Experience

Such a beautiful venue. Owner is very professional and made our day worth it
  • Summer
    Summer Married on 11/02/2019

Could Not Have Picked A Better Venue 💕

I will try to keep this short because I could go on and on about how much I love Oaks of Devonaire. It was love at first sight for me and this venue, and Theresa made it so easy to seal the deal. So grateful to her and everyone that has a hand in the upkeep that goes into this gorgeous venue. Our special day was perfect for so many reasons, and this venue was the foundation of that perfection. Having your wedding at Oaks of Devonaire also makes every photo beautiful, because no matter where you are, every inch of the property is beautiful so all the photos come out so gorgeous.
    I could not reccomend Oaks of Devonaire enough, do yourself a favor and at least go check it out. I think you will fall in love too.

Oaks of Devonaire's reply:

Oh Summer!!! Thank you ever so much! You two are amazing. We were so blessed that you chose to have your wedding with us. The wedding was gorgeous, your photos are beautiful, and your family is simply amazing!!! Hugs!!!
  • Meagan
    Meagan Married on 12/08/2018

Winter Wedding

I am incredibly happy I was able to marry the man of my dreams at such a beautiful venue. The scenery was breath taking! I highly recommend The Oaks to anyone. We were able to use the venue the day before to set up, the day of, and the day after. This made the decorating process much less stressful! Theresa also made the process flow so easily- she has such a bubble, friendly personality and answered any and all questions we had. She was such a pleasure to work with. I can't thank her enough for everything she did the make our day unforgettable. ❤️
    Christie D. Married on 10/20/2018

Superb Service

There is no such thing as a stress-free wedding experience but working with Theresa made it as close to it as anyone can get. Super, super friendly and just a beautiful setting!
    Misty Married on 03/10/2018
    We could not have asked for more! Theresa and her venue are amazing. We couldn't be more happy with our experience. And the amount of stress that is relieved by the fact that she allows set up the day before...fantastic!
    Katelyn Married on 02/24/2018
    5 stars isn’t nearly enough for rating Theresa and Oaks of Devonaire. Theresa was so helpful with all of our many questions and visits before our big day. Having the day before to set up and the day after to clean up made everything less hectic and a whole lot less stressful so we could enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about anything. The venue is absolutely stunning and is everything I was looking for for the barn wedding of my dreams. Theresa has put so much time and thought into the things in the barn from the chandeliers and light wrapped poles, to the rustic bath tubs we used to hold drinks, and my favorite, the whiskey barrel bar that added a great touch to the theme. I cannot say enough about this venue and will be recommending it to everyone!
    Shelbie Married on 01/23/2016
    Teresa was so great to work with! Our first venue fell through 3 months before our wedding date. My husband scrambled to find a new venue but everyone was booked on our date. Everyone except Oaks of Devonaire. THANK GOODNESS! This place was beautiful. It was everything we wanted and more. The oaks in the back were the perfect backdrop for our ceremony and the barn held our 120+ guests nicely - along with the dance floor, DJ, and desserts. It was a cold day in Florida but there was a fire pit to help with that. Teresa was such a great host. Definitely worth the stress to have found this gem.