Oakhaven Properties Reviews

Oakhaven Properties 5
Oakhaven Properties 6
Oakhaven Properties 7

Cristy · Married on 11/18/2017

Beautiful venue! Gary and Jeanette are so easy to work with. I really felt like they wanted our wedding day to be our dream come true. I loved having the house for my family and bridal party to stay in! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Gretchen · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I couldn't have picked a more perfect venue or more hospitable professionals to work with for our special day. Jeanette and Gary went above and beyond to ensure our wedding weekend went off without a hitch. We feel fortunate to have exchanged our vows under the breathtaking oak tree and danced the night away in the beautifully restored barn. From the first day we visited Oakhaven to the night we drove off as husband and wife, we feel truly blessed to have found this breathtaking place with equally lovely staff. I'd highly recommend any bride and groom to choose Oakhaven. You won't regret it.

Oakhaven Properties 8
    Oakhaven Properties 13
    Oakhaven Properties 14
    Oakhaven Properties 15

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Oakhaven! They were so willing to work with us. The grounds are breathetaking! We also rented the manor where my bridesmaids, both parents, and I stayed the night before and my in laws and family stayed the night of the wedding. The manor is so beautiful and spacious. We also hired Jeanette Wagoner to be our wedding director the day of, which was the best decision because she was VERY well organized and made our day go so smoothly. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Oakhaven each time.

Oakhaven Properties 16
    Oakhaven Properties 17
    Oakhaven Properties 18
    Oakhaven Properties 19
    Oakhaven Properties 20
    Oakhaven Properties 21
    Oakhaven Properties 22

Carlon · Married on 05/20/2017

Oakhaven is a beautiful property. We rented the house for the weekend which made the whole experience much easier and fun! What wonderful memories!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Haleigh · Married on 08/27/2016

When we were planning our wedding, we looked at nearly 30 venues and chose Oak Haven because it was beautiful and by far the best value. We chose the whole weekend package for the convenience and it was a wonderful experience. We had our whole wedding party stay overnight at the venue and made the best memories. We were not rushed through preparing or cleaning afterwards. Both Gary Barrett and Jeanette Wagoner were extremely helpful and made even the most stressful things seem easy. They allowed us to personalize everything just how we had always dreamed without strict stipulations. They were so flexible and easy to get along with. Gary Barrett catered out rehearsal and everyone raved about the food. We fell in love with Oak Haven and by wedding day their staff felt like family.

Oakhaven Properties 23

Megan · Married on 07/09/2016

We had our wedding and rehearsal dinner at Oakhaven earlier this month, and we could not be more happy with the experience that we had. The staff was helpful, flexible, and a joy to work with throughout the whole process. Gary cut sunflowers for us from the gardens at the venue to use in the mason jars with the shepherd hooks for the ceremony and around our cupcake display. He really went above and beyond for us all weekend and during the planning. The venue is also stunning. We had our ceremony under the trees by the gazebo, and the shade was wonderful on the hot summer day. They've made so many beautiful improvements to the venue in the last year, making the barn and even the bathrooms even more beautiful. We loved having the manor house to get ready and for grandparents to sit before the ceremony. Everyone raved about the beautiful buildings and scenery. Our guests were truly amazed by this wonderful venue. It was a beautiful weekend, and we are so happy that we chose Oakhaven for our wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Alison · Married on 04/16/2016

We loved working with Oakhaven! They were so flexible and truly made our weekend as special as possible. We opted to rent the property out for the whole weekend (Friday, Saturday, and even Sunday). We were able to arrive Friday morning to begin decorating. We held our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at the venue, and we stayed there in the house along with our entire bridal party (11 of us total, plus a few ushers/attendants). The next morning we were able to wake up knowing everything for the reception was already set up and start our day preparing for the actual wedding. Our hair/make up vendors were able to come to the venue to do everything, so we never had to leave the house. The staff were there to fulfill any needs we had or to cart us from the house to the reception area on their golf cart. The staff used the golf cart to aid any guests who had difficulty with walking. While it may sound like there was a distance between reception and ceremony, it was really just a short gravel drive and the golf cart was just available in case someone needed it. The venue has bathrooms near the ceremony space we used, as well as at the barn we held our reception in. We found that this was not a common thing for most barn venues (many required you to rent port-a-potties, which also required generators in some cases). They supplied the chairs (and pews!) we needed for our ceremony, as well as the tables, chairs, and linens for our reception. They had tables for everything form our food, drinks, cake, gifts, and DJ, to a special sweet heart table just for us. The barn includes fans for when it is warm and heat for when it is cold. They were able to easily accommodate our 150+ guest list and then some. Just off the barn was a beautiful deck, which many of our guest took advantage of for sunset photoshoots. The venue has ample ceremony space opportunities, but we opted for the space between the house and the gazebo. It is a wonderful place, ran by wonderful people!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Leslie · Married on 07/01/2017

Everything about Oakhaven is fantastic. I was so thankful to have worked with Jeanette. She made my whole experience stress-free and worry free! You I am so glad to have chosen this place for our special day. They go over and beyond for everything you need. The entire place is stunning. I truly am so happy with my choice of Oakhaven.