Now & Forever Event Planning Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

Now & Forever Event Planning 1

Meghan · Married on 08/18/2018

Heather is beyond amazing! She is very professional and detail oriented. When she says your day will be perfect she’s not kidding! Her communication is immaculate and is there for you day or night no matter how early or late it is. She is on point with every detail and will even answer questions given by family or wedding party. Our day was a dream come true and Heather is a huge part of it! Huge thank you to her and her assistant who made sure our day was perfect. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Now & Forever Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much. The biggest compliment I could receive is the smiling faces of my clients on their wedding day. This lets me know I am doing my job. I feel so privelaged to have been your coordinator. Keep me in mind for the future family and friend events. Everyone was a joy to work with.

Talia · Married on 06/03/2018

As weeks leading up to our wedding approached, family and friends asked me how I appeared so calm. I told them that because I have Heather, I have nothing to worry about. I cannot say enough positive things about Heather. She is highly skilled at what she does, and was professional and responsive in every encounter. Not only was she dedicated and efficient, she is a kind person who truly cares about your special day being perfect. She does everything in her power to make it exactly as you envision.

One thing in particular I want to acknowledge is on the day-of, our rabbi let us know that morning that we needed a frame for our Kattubbah. My fiancé and I were frantically trying to get ready and Heather said not to worry, that she would handle it. She bought us a frame for our kattubbah, and put out that potential fire. She also handled every minor unexpected thing (people not being happy with their assigned seats, unexpected guests, uninvited people, etc.) with care and competence.

If you need a coordinator (and you really do; it’s impossible to plan an entire wedding on your own) Heather is the person to call. She responds to texts, phone calls, and emails quickly and is always available. There were a few times I said to my husband that Heather makes me feel like I am her only bride because of the undivided attention she gives me. And that meant everything to me during the wedding planning! I have only the warmest things to say about Heather. Thank you for making our wedding exactly how we wanted!!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Now & Forever Event Planning 2

Now & Forever Event Planning's reply:

I feel so privelaged to have been your coordinator. Thank you for the overwhelmingly kind words.

Anna · Married on 10/06/2017

Heather is stellar! She planned my entire wedding & was supportive throughout the process. My wedding was so memorable and more beautiful thanks to her. I highy recommend she's contacted & referred for wedding events!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Now & Forever Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Anna. I was so blessed to be such a huge part of your day

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2016

We worked with Now & Forever Event Planning for our November Wedding. Heather is a pleasure to work with! She is very professional and had a great creative vision. She was very attentive to our needs and had great communication. She always made herself available to us day or night and was able to answer all our questions. She is a great problem solver and very organized. She made the wedding planning process very smooth and fun. She is very resourceful and provided all our other vendors from the photographers to the flowers to the makeup artist and got us the best price possible. We loved everyone she suggested.
    She was on top of everything on the day of the wedding and made sure it ran smoothly and everyone had a wonderful time. We got a lot of compliments!

She understood our vision for the wedding from the start and made it a reality. She was responsible for giving us our dream wedding!! It was perfect! We could not be happier with her and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Now & Forever Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review.

Bailey · Married on 12/05/2015

Heather was the best choice we made in wedding planning. She did an amazing job as our day-of coordinator. It was wonderful to be able to enjoy my day knowing that Heather would run the show! We got our deposit back and had our dream wedding. Thank you, Heather!

Sent on 01/07/2016
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 09/18/2015

Heather is great!!! She is very detail orientated, goes out of her way to do what he can, and make everything run more smoothly. I am a very detailed bride and was laser focused on everything, and she was so great at thinking of things I forgot or coming up with great solutions to save money. You can trust her to take care of everything and make your vision come to life!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Jodie · Married on 02/08/2015

Heather did an incredible job helping to plan and totally coordinating my wedding day. The entire weekend was beyond amazing, and I'll forever be grateful for meeting her and working with her company on this event. She was perfectly flexible, knowledgeable and cool under pressure the entire weekend. This truly was the wedding of my dreams and her team pulled it off flawlessly. I'm really looking forward to collaborating with Now and Forever Event Planning on future events.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Heather was amazing! I called her to assist with a last-minute, fairly elaborate, surprise birthday party and she definitely saved the day! She is a Subject Matter Expert when it comes to event planning. All I did was tell her what I envisioned for the party and she made recommendations, suggestions and planned away - and I watched it all come to fruition! Heather's experience in event planning also made it easy when working with vendors for table, chair, lighting rentals, etc! She knew who to call and what to ask! She was also very flexible and patient! She was available whenever I called, emailed or texted (usually, I was in a bit of a panic) and she always came through with answers and the assistance that I needed! The day of the event, she and her team worked super hard and did an amazingly beautiful job setting up the birthday venue! I recommend Heather and her team to any who need assistance with wedding or event planning - you'll be more than pleased that you did!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2013

You will not regret your decision to enlist the help of Heather. As an individual who likes to be in control, it was difficult for me to entrust the responsibilities of wedding coordination to someone else. After my initial consultation with her, there was no doubt she was the person for the job and she continued to prove that on my wedding day by going above and beyond to ensure that everything went smoothly. Every bride AND groom deserves peace of mind on their wedding day. Heather will make that happen. You will not go wrong with her.

Sent on 09/15/2013

My wife and I held our wedding reception at the LA River Center and Gardens in June 2012. We wouldn’t have been able to get through that day without the help of Heather and her assistants. She came through in so many ways for us and we can’t thank her enough for what she did.

We originally did not plan to have a wedding coordinator. Someone suggested to us that we should hire a day-of coordinator so that we wouldn’t have to worry about anything when the wedding day arrived. Being on a tight budget, we started researching for a day-of coordinator and we found Heather through a preferred vendors list our venue gave us.

When we met 6 months before our wedding, she came up with a long list of things we didn’t even think about! She assisted us with a very detailed timeline. We knew we were in great hands with a professional.

We met a couple more times making sure all of the important details were being addressed. Heather called and confirmed every single vendor we had and she provided instructions for the big day.

During the set-up of the reception, Heather and her staff PERFECTLY executed our vision of what the reception venue should look like. She also made sure that the bridal party was given food during the cocktail hour. The tables, candles, centerpieces, cake table… EVERYTHING was perfect. While we were resting in the bridal room during cocktail hour, Heather would periodically send updates and pictures to our phones, which we requested. During the reception, Heather made sure we ate first before visiting each table. She did everything possible to make sure the day went smoothly.

Getting our venue deposit back was really important to us and we found out that Heather went over and beyond by making sure we got the full amount back. She was worth every penny (and even more) and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone. We received so many compliments for our wedding reception and i think it was all because of Heather’s hard work.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Dianne · Married on 11/14/2010

My now husband was reluctant to hire a coordinator but I convinced him otherwise. It was the best decision! Heather was awesome!! She made us feel relaxed by taking care of everything. She would check up on us to make sure we were good. She was everywhere. Our wedding ran so smoothly! Thank you Heather!!!

Sent on 11/17/2010

Tania · Married on 04/17/2010

We cannot imagine getting through our wedding without Heather's help. She is thoroughly professional, has tremendous insights and attention to detail, communicates very effectively, multi-tasks calmly and efficiently, is a hard worker, and seems to know everybody! We really enjoyed working with her and would recommend her highly.

Sent on 04/29/2010

Maribel · Married on 01/16/2010

Heather was my coordinator for my wedding in January. She was such a great help and really helped my dreams become a reality on the big day. I can’t even tell you how great she is and how her “can do” attitude really helped relax my mom and I.

I thought I had everything covered for the wedding and she thinks of things that I would have missed and most importantly takes care of the flow of the reception and ensures that everything is set up perfectly and that your important items, gifts and anything you bring with you makes it home with you!.

When I met with my other vendors they all said that Heather was one of the few coordinators that really goes above and beyond and really loves what she does. I think that is the ultimate compliment coming from another vendor in the wedding world. At the end of the wedding all of my bridesmaids commented on how helpful she was and hugged her as they left. She feels like a friend looking out for you on the big day. I feel grateful that we hired Heather and think anyone looking for a coordinator should talk with her before booking anyone. You will see her positive attitude will help you to enjoy every minute on your wedding day.

Sent on 02/05/2010

Mariel · Married on 03/10/2007

I loved working with Heather she was on top of all my problems that came up with my wedding planning. She was there for all my questions and worries 24-7. I highly recommend her to all of you. Good Luck.

tina · Married on 12/03/2006

Now & Forever Event Planning helped me tremendously on my special day. they not only provide the planning service, but also personal guidance and support during that chaotic yet wonderful time of my life. I wish the best for the business and have recommended them to all my friends. They are A++

Betty · Married on 09/09/2006

The best investment we made throught the wedding planning was hiring Now & Forever Event Planning to help us put together our very beautiful and fun big day. Heather went above and beyong helping us, she gave her opinion and always looked for our best interest. She was always availaible to help and provide feedback and support. The end result was more than we expected and really it was because of her help. On the wedding day my husband and I were able to just sit, laugh, dance and enjoyed our big day. So if you are looking for good affordable planning, Now & Forever Event Planning is the place to call.

Betsy · Married on 04/29/2006

Everything ran so smoothly and professionally with Heather in charge. I didn't have to think about anything on the wedding day and she took care of all the "little things" to make my life easier. She was great!

Dianne · Married on 02/29/2004

Excellent planner. Heather is very flexible and professional. I don't know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 12/10/2008