Nova String Quartet Reviews

Nova String Quartet View more information

Kristine Married on 07/05/2014
    Very professional. Easy to deal with. Played beautifully. Helped set the tone of a romantic classic wedding.
    Susan Married on 06/16/2012
    Nova String Quartet played for our daughters wedding and I felt compelled to share how beautiful the music was. They were prompt, dressed nicely,professional, friendly and extremely talented musicians. The beautiful music just added so much elegance to the wedding. Holly was wonderful to work with, she answered any questions promptly and confirmed all our choices to make sure everything went perfectly. I only wish we had hired them for the reception also and not just the ceremony so we could have enjoyed them longer.On a scale of 0 to 5 we would give them a 10!!!! Sincerely, Susan Bertelsen (Mother of the Bride)
    Carrie Married on 09/10/2011
    I loved working with Holly planning the music for our wedding. The quartet's repertoire is extensive - so you have the option to choose from many different genres. I received so many complements on the music from our wedding guests - the Nova string quartet filled the church with exceptional presence. Holly also communicated effectively with my vocalist to assure the proper arrangements were in his hands before the wedding. They helped set the tone for our ceremony - I couldn't have dreamed for anything more. Many thanks to the wonderful people of the Nova String Quartet.
    Vanessa Married on 12/11/2010
    Quartet with WIDE variety of music for your special day, not to mention, for extra cost would provide with songs outside the "norm". Squeezed me in between venues, on time despite dlizzard conditions. Very talented group of musicians (Omaha Symphony Members).
    Lindsay Married on 09/04/2010
    Holly was GREAT to work with from NOVA. I would recomend them to anyone. She got back to me usually same day via email and always changed music with ease for me. We had a beatles themed wedding and they were very accomidating! We had a friend who we wanted to sing along and play guitar with the quartet as well, and I was aware sometimes he is hard to work with, but they worked with him beautifully! I would recomend them to ANYONE! They really added a great touch to our wedding. I knew we had a lot of friends and family members that are professional musicians and we had tons of compliments!
    Andrea Married on 02/18/2010
    I would absolutely recommend anyone looking for someone who can deliver beautiful, classic harp music as well as more modern, recognizable songs.The beauty of her music ability was appreciated by all at our small, intimate wedding ceremony.We loved her!
    Lisa Married on 10/09/2010
    Nova String Quartet was a fantastic addition to my wedding ceremony. The music we selected was performed exquisitely and the music we asked them to select for the remainder of the time was perfect! I would recommend Nova String Quartet to any bride!