Nouveau Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth H. Married on 06/06/2021

Thanks for everything!

Monica and her team, Noveau Events, are absolutely amazing! We were excited to have Monica as our wedding planner and day of coordinator. We chose the full planning service package, and I am so glad we did! While life definitely presented its twists and turns Monica was there to relieve a lot of the "wedding stress". Whenever we had any questions or concerns regarding the wedding, she remained calm, organized, and proactive in EVERYTHING!

We have multiple family members and friends still sharing how memorable our wedding day was to them. A few have even asked us to personally tell Monica she did a wonderful job!

If you want a wedding planner who will support your wedding vision and 100% go all in with expertise and professionalism, look no further! From the initial consultation to our sparkler exit - Monica had us covered! #Bestweddingplannerever
    Ali H. Married on 08/12/2020

Monica is the best!

Monica and her team are simply the best! We wish we would have hired Monica to plan our entire wedding, but having her and her team as our day-of planners was the best money we spent on our wedding. She and her team are able to respond to any situation with seamless poise. During stressful times of the day, Monica was there with thoughtful and reassuring guidance. I would recommend Nouveau Events to anyone planning a party/wedding/event!
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 11/02/2019

Thank You!

Can't recommend Nouveau Events enough! We initially thought we could plan our wedding all on our own, however, I can say without hesitation that hiring Monica as our month/day-of coordination was one of the best decisions we made in the planning process. We had a 230 guest wedding with a ton of vendors (many out-of-state) and Monica lived up to the challenge. She helped us create a floor plan, very comprehensive timeline, coordinated between all our vendors, and made sure all our little details were accounted for! Thank you Monica for all your work in making our day run seamlessly.
    Lakisha T. Married on 09/14/2019

Mrs. Lakisha

Monica went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was special. We were very pleased with her services and would recommend her services to others. Thanks again Monica.
  • Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!

Monica and her team are amazing. They helped my husband and I create the dream wedding we prayed for. Their quality of work is impeccable and I would not change anything. Monica made sure I, as the Bride felt comfortable and had no worries on our big day!
  • LaShanta
    Lashanta Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience

Monica went above and beyond to make sure our day ran smoothly and everything was in order. If there were any issues I didn’t know about them. A job well done!
    Katie Married on 03/16/2019

Thank you so much Monica!

Nouveau Events was the best decision that we made for our wedding! We were planning from afar, which can be stressful, but each time we talked to Monica, she made us feel calm because it is clear that she is an expert and truly cares about each couple that she works with. We hired Monica and Nouveau Events for day of coordination for our March wedding at the Graylyn Estate in Winston-Salem and she ensured that everything went off without a hitch. It made it possible for us to truly enjoy our wedding weekend without unnecessary stress or last minute worries. We cannot recommend Monica enough. Thank you for being a huge part of making our wedding weekend so special! - Katie & Joe
    Terrie Married on 12/30/2018

Moody-swinson wedding

We would highly recommend Nouveau Events. Monica did an astounding job planning and executing our wedding. Monica went above and beyond the call of duty. We could not have found a better wedding planner than Monica. She is simply AMAZING!!!! Monica has a great eye for detail and her ability to focus on meticulous details throughout our planning process is impeccable. We wished we had hired her at the beginning stages of our planning. It would have saved us a lot of unnecessary headache and stress. Monica all we can say is "THANK YOU!!!

Nouveau Events's reply:

Terrie! Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy you had the wedding of your dreams. You were a pleasure to work with and we can't wait to see pictures!
    Rich Married on 06/30/2018
    Monica and her Nouveau Events team did an amazing job for our wedding! My wife and I originally thought we would be able to handle our own wedding planning and coordination but realized how much of challenge that was proving to be. We were referred to Nouveau Events from a family friend who spoke highly of their work. Given the short timeline of our engagement, Monica and her team were still able to pull off the wedding of our dreams. Monica stayed on top of [everything] during the entire process, down to the day of the wedding. My wife and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She made sure our wedding ran smoothly and if there were any hiccups, we were not privy to it. All in all, I would highly recommend Nouveau Events to anyone looking for assistance with their wedding needs. No matter what your budget may be, they will work with you to make sure your day is one to remember.
    Kendra Married on 06/03/2018
    Nouveau Events did an outstanding job, from the planning process to executing our vision on our wedding day. We enjoyed working with Monica, she is very responsive and organized. When we first met with Monica we knew immediately we wanted her as our wedding planner. There were times that we had concerns on various subjects and with Monica's help she was able to resolve the issue. Throughout the planning process meetings were scheduled where we would discuss the vision and details for the wedding. Monica would sit down with us and various vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. The wedding weekend was stress-free! Kira did a great job coordinating the wedding rehearsal. The wedding day was everything I could have imagined and more. Everyone talked about the amazing decor and how smoothly the wedding ceremony and reception ran. Monica has an amazing craft and I would recommend her to anyone who need a wedding planner.
    Diane Married on 05/12/2018
    Our experience with Monica and her team was phenomenal! Monica is well-connected and well-respected in the wedding industry in Raleigh, which is exactly what we needed. Our daughter (the bride) now lives in Raleigh, but we (the parents) don't, so neither of us had the necessary network to get things done (and to make the right choices) - Monica bridged that gap for us. She was on top of things from the very first meeting we had with her, and no details slipped by. Monica did her very best to understand and implement our daughter's vision for the wedding and to explain options that would help us stay on track with our budget. She kept us organized and focused, and stayed one step ahead of us at all times. As mother-of-the bride, I never once felt that things weren't completely under control, and this was such a blessing. The wedding was exactly as we all hoped it would be - perfect! Highly recommend Nouveau Events and Monica!
  • Mrs. Avery
    Brittany Married on 04/27/2018
    Monica & nouveau events made our wedding everything we ever dreamed of and more! She is absolutely the best at what she does and knows her craft! Monica and her staff went above and beyond to make sure we were estatic and elated! From the little details to the big one Monica handled everything. Two weeks prior to the wedding everything was calm, Monica had handle everything and all we had to do was show up. I have no regrets with hiring nouveau events and would do it again in a heartbeat. Not only did We have a great planner but we gained such a great friend as well. We can’t thank her enough.
    Robin Married on 03/17/2018
    During our engagement period, my husband and I were new parents with demanding jobs. Therefore, we knew that in order for us to have the wedding in which we desired, a wedding planner was needed to help coordinate our big day . After much research, my husband and I selected the partial package with Nouveau Events.

Planning overview:
    From the beginning of the planning stages, Monica was incredibly receptive and so excited to ensure that our vision for our big day came true. She was extremely organized throughout the entire process and always delivered on every task that was required to be completed for the big day. Her poise and professionalism during vendor appointments and planning meetings truly placed her in class of her own. Two weeks before the wedding, everything was so calm. Monica had completed all of the necessary tasks and checked in on me periodically to ensure I was completely stress free.

Wedding Day Overview:
    My wedding weekend was well planned. Monica provided detailed Itineraries to all our wedding party guests to ensure everyone was in the right place on both Friday and Saturday. On Saturday, our wedding day, everything ran so smoothly. Monica and her staff kept everything schedule. The wedding ceremony set-up was beautiful and the reception decor took our breath away. Our wedding guest were literally blown away by the design of our reception. Overall, Monica exceeded my expectations in every aspect. She became our family during this process and we wouldn't have had it any other way. I am so thankful that god allowed us to meet such an amazing woman. From the Battle Family, hats off to Monica and her team for planning an awesome wedding!
    Aisha Married on 03/03/2018
    Monica and her Nouveau Events team were wonderful. My husband and I both worked full-time during our wedding planning and on a relatively short engagement timeline (engaged in July, started planning in August, secured services in September, wedding in early March) Monica planned an amazing wedding that truly exceeded our expectations. Her creative vision created a stunning aesthetic for both our ceremony and reception location. Throughout the planning Monica was a wealth of advice. She provided the best vendor recommendations, relevant insight and expertise during the decision making process. She coordinated with all of our venders and venue contacts throughout the planning process and especially in the weeks leading up to the weekend. Our wedding weekend ran smoothly, we were able to enjoy our family and friends and truly celebrate the occasion without having to worry about a thing!
    Rebecca Married on 11/25/2017
    Monica did a fantastic job planning and executing our 25th Anniversary party! Her recommendations for vendors was spot on. Everything went perfectly and my guests were blown away by the level of organization and professionalism that was on display the entire night. I highly recommend Nouveau Events!
    Pashuan Married on 11/11/2017
    Monica is simply amazing. She picked up right for the day of coordination and it was flawless. Working with her was so smooth. She was very quick to respond to my questions and helped with last minute issues. We got married 11/11/17 and it was everything we dreamed and more. I would highly recommend Monica. Simply the best!!
    Kafi Married on 10/22/2017
    Monica and Kira made my wedding day experience so pleasant. I got married on Oct 22, 2017 at an outdoor ceremony at the local college near our hometown. I chose the day-of coordination package and couldn't be happier with what they were able to do for me. Most of the planning was done by me and my husband, and I was COMPLETELY burned out by the time I handed everything over to Monica and her team lol. I was anxious to see how Nouveau Events would coordinate the things that I had planned, but Monica reassured me countless times that she had it under control, and she did! She was able to turn my blank-canvas venues (outdoor ceremony, indoor reception) into something with simple elegance. The wedding day was a breeze for me; it was honestly the only day during the wedding process that I wasn't completely stressed out lol, because I knew that I was in good hands. I can't thank Monica and Kira enough for their hark work, creativity, punctuality and professionalism. Future brides and grooms: you will not be let down by hiring Nouveau Events! It was worth every penny!
    Jessica Married on 10/14/2017
    I had a great experience using Nouveau Events for coordinating my wedding. They were very sensitive to my needs and the results were amazing. During the process leading up to my wedding, they were very organized, paid a great deal of attention to detail, and were very helpful in walking me through all the decisions that needed to be made. On the day of, I had absolutely nothing to worry about. They took care of absolutely EVERYTHING and allowed me to just sit back and enjoy my day which turned out absolutely amazing!
    Autumn Married on 09/23/2017
    Young, talented, sharp and professional. Just a few words that come to mind when describing Monica. From the very beginning to the very end Monica spent countless hours not only serving as my planner, but also as my therapist when I was having a moment (as a bride, you will have many moments). When I first met with Monica, I described my vision of a perfect wedding and what I was looking for in a wedding planner and she took it from there. Monica is passionate when it comes to planning and designing weddings, which is most certainly something that you will want to consider in your search for a wedding planner. She responds to emails and or text messages within minutes, sometimes seconds; her follow up with vendors regarding inquires is prompt, she shows up for appointments early, always prepared and always kept our vision and budget in mind, which is extremely important. Our Wedding Day was nothing short of amazing. Everything flowed smoothly. Our wedding guests still rave about how beautiful everything turned out and and how much they enjoyed themselves. One of the most important moments to me on this day was having my 3 year old daughter as my "Mini Bride / Flower Girl". I just knew that she was not going to walk down that aisle, but long and behold, Monica had a little talk with her and she walked!!!! She walked, smiled and placed the flower petals down the aisle ever so graciously! Melted my heart!!! Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more!! Hiring Monica was worth every cent. Honestly, there really isn't a price you can put on how phenomenal her talents are. Anyone who can plan a flawless wedding for over 175 guests, with tact, poise and professionalism, while pregnant is a Rockstar! #SheLovesWhatSheDoes
  • User3181231 2+ years ago
    Monica Noa is AMAZING! She was fabulous and impressed us from beginning to end. Her staff was wonderful as well, they made our wedding day so special. They made sure that we had everything we needed and we were happy every step of the way. It was quite the experience, but with Monica Noa and her team by our side, we were in great hands. I would do it all over again!
    Taylor Married on 06/25/2017
    Monica is THE BEST! I hired Monica for Event Design/Planning and Month of Coordination and I cannot imagine the wedding planning process or actual wedding day without her. She is on top of everything, literally everything. She has a great eye for design and helped us make our wedding unique and personal to us. I did not have to worry about a thing when it came to the day of the wedding; Monica and her team took care of everything. What was most impressive was Monica's professionalism and how she was able to handle our "hype" bridal party. She was quickly able to keep them in order, on tasks, and on time which Mike and I appreciated! If you are considering or on the fence about getting a wedding planner - get one, but if you want a great wedding planner - get Monica with Nouveau Events!
    Carly Married on 06/03/2017
    I realized I needed a wedding planner when I was shoulder deep in emails, phone calls, and Pinterest boards. I had done the legwork of booking my vendors, but had no idea how to integrate them into a cohesive plan for my wedding day. Enter Monica and Nouveau Events. Monica exudes professionalism and confidence, backed up by her experience in the business. After meeting with her once, I knew we were in great hands.
    In the month leading up to our wedding, Kira ran point on many aspects of our wedding, including contacting and confirming with vendors and our venue. They both updated me with questions from my vendors, but made sure that I could focus on more meaningful last minute details, instead of fielding phone calls and emails.
    Monica and Kira made sure our rehearsal was productive, which is impressive because it was definitely like herding cats with our families. On the day of the wedding, I did absolutely nothing but enjoy my day while Monica, Kira, and the rest of the staff at Nouveau Events took care of everything. My wedding required a flip in the main ceremony/reception space, for which there were a total of 5 staff members present at the venue to help. I couldn't believe how quickly they flipped the space and how beautiful it looked!
    During the night, Kira made sure our reception went as planned, with the speeches, first dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. All the while, they were packing up our belongings discretely and cleaning up as the night continued. By the time we were ready for our sparkler exit, I asked what we needed to in terms of cleaning up our stuff and decorations and they had already gotten all of our personal belongings out of the venue. All we had to do was enjoy our exit and hop in the getaway vehicle. I was so amazed!
    Thanks to Nouveau Events, our wedding was well-planned, well-executed, and an absolute dream. I cannot thank them or recommend their services enough. Thank you!!!
    Brianna Married on 05/20/2017
    I really don't know how to express how happy we were to hire Monica.
    I met Monica almost 2 years before my wedding date & from the first meeting with her I knew she was well organized & had answers to all my many questions.
    I was so worried that something would go wrong on my wedding day & so worried that my plain old conference room would not look wedding like, but I had nothing to worry about. Monica & her team made my wedding day the best day of my life. All my friends & family enjoyed & raved about how beautiful the venue was.
    I feel like Monica & I was more than a client relationship, when I communicated with her it was like talking to a girlfriend. I am so thankful for her & wish you guys nothing but the best.
    Nadia Married on 05/13/2017
    I'm not even sure where to begin.
    I'll start by explaining what my husband and I wanted:
    - To fully enjoy the wedding planning process.
    - To be at peace on the wedding day with no last minute mishaps.
    - To have a bomb wedding that our loved ones would thoroughly enjoy.
    I googled: "Best Wedding Coordinators in NC."
    Nouveau Events came up and I read the reviews. I felt comfortable with what I read and contacted them.
    Monica has become much more in my heart and mind than a wedding coordinator. If you are looking for a top notch wedding coordinator in NC, you're wasting your time by looking any further. This is it. Monica is it. Nouveau Events is all. You. Need.
    From our first conversation I got a sense of clarity, peace, reliability, and organization. Monica was the epitome of all of those qualities.
    I had dreamt of a rustic wedding since I got engaged, and Monica brought all of my ideas to life. She understands the importance of detail, and seems to not have the word "forget" or "procrastinate" anywhere near her brand.
    Monica and your team- My husband and I are still amazed by everything you've done for us. Thank you so so much, and we will not hesitate to give your brand the stellar recommendation you deserve.
    Neshon Married on 11/12/2016
    I HIGHLY recommend Nouveau Events! Monica is just all around fabulous! Me and my husband went with the day of coordination package (technically the month-of) and when I say I didn't have to lift a finger on our wedding day, I did not have to do a thing! Monica ensures that your wedding day, is YOUR day and she's extremely quick on her toes with anything that came her way. She's extremely helpful during your initial consultation (and so on) and she was there for any question/concern that I had. She's worth every penny and I wish I could have been able to hire her for full planning services. I would recommend day-of-coordination if you're extremely organized and can handle the majority of the wedding planning on your own. When it's a month before your wedding, Monica takes the reigns and execute your needs with extreme professionalism and class. We couldn't believe how smooth our wedding day went and if there were any serious hiccups involved, we didn't know about it lol. Our wedding party and families were really impressed with Monica and her team and we received so many compliments how well everything was put together. Even with our simple decor for the ceremony and reception, Monica made it look like a million bucks! Monica was worth EVERY penny and we'll recommend her to anyone that's planning a wedding. It doesn't matter how big or small your wedding is, an awesome wedding coordinator like Monica is the way to go!