8 Reviews for Not Your Average Bella

Natural Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (2)
Consultations (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

I highly recommend Macey for your hair and makeup. She was so professional but also very sweet. She listened to what I wanted and created it. I was going for a natural and flowy bohemian style and it is exactly what I got. She went the extra mile and curled my sister in law's hair unscheduled. I was extremely happy with my results!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nina, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup

Macey and Jenna from NotYourAverageBella were wonderful! I contacted Macey because I was initially looking for someone to do my hair, but when I went for the trial, I decided to see what they could do with my makeup as well, and was blown away! On the actual day of the wedding, they traveled to my hotel room two hours early and I was all set to go to the ceremony on time. I felt so gorgeous -- and, best part, the hair and makeup stayed all night long!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emily, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I want to start out by saying I had went through thousands of pictures for my hair and makeup. When I got to my trial Macey sat down with me and went through my favorite makeup and hair pictures. She new instinctively how to turn the photos into a perfect look for me. She did my makeup to fit my personality but still look like a princess. I was so happy with my hair and makeup trial. Yes she is that talented she does both! I had to get photos done that day and I received SOO many compliments. The day of my wedding Macey and Gina arrived early and ready to go! They started with my bridesmaids and every time one got done the next was eager to sit in their chairs. Gina did very soft beautiful styles and was very sweet. I had put all my trust into Macey for my hair and makeup and it was more then I could ever imagine. Macey knows the importance of your special day and will make you feel so comfortable, less stressed, and gorgeous. I had am amazing experience with Macey and the Notyouraveragebella team.

Profile Picture Crystal, 1/6/18, 0 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Macey and Gina were extraordinarily talented. They did a beautiful job at my trial. Macey was very trendy and new all of the recent makeup looks. On my wedding day I was very stressed (like most brides). Macey had a calming personality and helped me feel comfortable. Macey and Gina arrived early with unbelievable kits. Macey had top of the line makeup brands with plenty to choose from. Macey was very good with picking the perfect colors and shades with my bridesmaids. She asked a lot of questions to make sure everything was perfect. Gina did a lot of creative styles. I have never taken so many selfies and felt so beautiful. My bridesmaids felt the same way. I think Macey and Gina were detailed, very professional, sweet, and the perfect team to achieve your looks on your special day.

Profile Picture Theresa, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had an amazing experience with Notyouraveragebella. I spoke with Macey back and forth a lot. She was very fast and would give detailed responses. She gave my bridesmaids and I a lot of instructions for the wedding day. Gina and Lauren did the hair while Macey did our makeup. She even helped when they were running behind with the hair. The Notyouraveragebella team was very professional, respectful, understanding, and talented. I wouldn't want anyone else to do my bridal party. I shopped around and thought that they had unique work and great prices. Thanks again ladies!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of having Macey do my hair and my makeup. She was patient, professional, knowledgeable, and creative. She did my mother, two bridesmaids, and I. We all LOVED our makeup and I loved my hair also. I am so grateful I found such a talented young lady, to make me beautiful on my biggest day. Macey rocks! P.s ( Macey and Gina have a very fast response time.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am sooooo happy I went with this company. Endless searching and a lot of time to finally find them. Gina did my hair and Macey did my makeup. They were able to accommodate with the timing I needed. I had huge expectations when I showed them my inspiration pictures, they completely went above and beyond! My makeup lasted until the next morning. My hair looked great the next morning also. I love the vibes of this company and the team.

Profile Picture Kristie, 9/16/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I’ve been going to Macey for several years now, I have very curly confusing hair. She uses special techniques that’s she’s learned via experience and the many classes she takes to stay up-to-date. I wouldn’t have anyone else touch my hair and I get compliments on it everywhere I go, even after the color has somewhat grown out. Highly recommend, you won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Josie, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

They were very accommodating, and worked with me to create the look I wanted.

Profile Picture Tracey, 5/19/18, 1 Review