Norabloom Botanicals & Beauty Lounge Reviews

7 | Ithaca, NY

7 Reviews for Norabloom Botanicals & Beauty Lounge

Sarah Jefferis · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Amazing Facial to begin The New Year

I have always in the past had bad experiences with facials that made my skin hurt, but a facial with Nora Bloom was amazing. I have never felt so taken care of, and her knowledge about her fantastic product and how to practice the art of self care was so helpful. I left glowing and felt years younger. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Sara · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful makeup done by Holly

Holly did my wedding makeup and she was amazing to work with! She made me look beautiful, elegant, yet still natural and looking like myself. She traveled to our wedding venue (min of 3 girls getting makeup done for travel) and highly recommend her and Norabloom.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Carley · Married on 10/07/2017

Holly and her daughter Madi were absolutely wonderful and I could not recommend them more for anyone looking for hair and makeup (and nails!) for their wedding day. My mom and I got our nails done at their salon a few days before the wedding- they are located right on the Commons in Ithaca and their space is beautifully decorated and so relaxing. They came out to our venue to do hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids on the day of the wedding and were punctual, prepared, and did an incredible job! I simply can not say enough good things about Norabloom.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Beth · Married on 09/01/2013

Holly from Norabloom did a fantastic job on myself and my bridesmaids. It was not only a hot day but very humid but her mineral makeup lasted and looked even better as the night went on. She did a great natural look with dramatic eyes that she applied specifically knowing how the makeup would look in pictures. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2013

Holly came to my wedding site and did makeup for myself, my sister, and my mom. We all have different tastes for makeup, and she did all three perfectly! Holly is also so kind, and gives you a big ego boost with her compliments :) My dad kept commenting all day that my eyes looked so big and blue like when I was a little girl, and thats because Holly really helped them stand out for my big day!! Holly also was very flexible with me about setting up a trial, and gave me a great lesson during it too. I would highly recommend her for wedding makeup. I loved working with her so much, and the product line is also great!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Madeline Z. · Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience

Madi did my wedding-day makeup (and a trial). She listened carefully to my requests and created a minimal, natural makeup look. The makeup held up all night and looked wonderful in pictures. As someone who does not usually wear makeup, I appreciated Madi's calm guidance and expertise.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 09/22/2018

Personal, relaxed wedding hair and makeup

I was very glad I found Norabloom for my wedding. Their salon is peaceful and uses mostly natural products, and Holly, Maddi, and Nancy are professional, friendly, and good at listening to what individual clients want. My maid of honor and I got ready at the salon and had our hair and makeup done. We both wanted to look natural, and Maddi listened and did a great job. They also provided a nice spread of snacks and drinks.

Sent on 11/11/2018