Noemi Alvarado Makeup|Hair Reviews

6 | Austin, TX

6 Reviews for Noemi Alvarado Makeup|Hair

• Sydney

Sydney Hausman-Cohen · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful, within-budget, wedding hair and makeup - thank you, Noemi!

We had a wonderful experience working with Noemi! Her work on both my hair and makeup for my wedding day was beautiful and exactly what I imagined. She was very patient and thoughtful during the trial as we figured out what to do, and so personable and lovely to work with on the day of the wedding. Her prices were reasonable, and we never felt like she was trying to up-sell us. Finally, she chose a wonderful other professional, Leslie, to work with her who did makeup for my mom, mother-and-law, and one bridesmaid - who all looked beautiful and were thrilled with the end product. Thank you to both of you!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Noemi Alvarado Makeup|Hair's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure for both Leslie and I to work with you and your family and friends!

I loved my makeup. It looked so natural

Sent on 08/15/2015

Jeannette · Married on 01/07/2012

I truly loved the work Enhanced Beauty Austin did on me. Looking as natural as I could at my wedding day was very important to me and Enhanced Beauty made it happen. They choose the best colors for my skin and as well made it sync in with my beautiful wedding dress. I give this business a double thumbs up and would really recommend it to all my friends and family.

Sent on 08/17/2015

hope · Married on 06/26/2010

Knew how to choose the colors that were suited to my skin color. For my age the over all make-up was perfect recieved alot of complements

Sent on 08/14/2015

I was a bridesmaid and I don't wear makeup very often and she was really helpful guiding me to the right color choices and I didn't feel like a painted clown either. It was subtle yet polished.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Laura · Married on 06/07/2015

Noemi is very professional and helpful. I was the maid of honor for my sisters wedding and I not a big make up person or know a lot of make up. However Noemi made me feel beautiful and didn't overdo the make up either. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/18/2015