106 Reviews for Nikos Koutras Greek Band

Liability Insurance (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Gobo Projector (1)
Lighting (1)

My husband and I were very happy with Nikos, Koutras services as well as DJ Johnny the Greek! Our guests did not leave the dance floor all night and the music that was played was to our liking! Nikos, Koutras and his team were accommodating and professional! Our event was organized from beginning to end and all our favorite songs were played! We had a blast dancing all night long as well as our guests! We will definitely be using Niko and his team in the future!

Profile Picture Evangelia, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

The Nikos Koutras band went over and above to make sure everything was great for our special day. We are really thrilled with the performance. Amazing work! Thank you Niko

Profile Picture pete, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

This is an excellent professional and truly sensational band! Perfect Greek music and also played some traditional music from Andros for our wedding. Thank you Thank you Thank you

Profile Picture Cathy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Niko ! He was great in every way !
Very professional and the band with DJ was amazing.
Couldn’t have asked for a better singer and band.

Thank you again Niko for making our wedding day wonderful !!

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Simply the best! Our guests were raving about the music at our wedding alll week. Thank you Niko!

Profile Picture Aris, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Thank you Niko for an amazing time at our wedding. Everyone is still talking about what a great time it was. You are awesome and your team included. It’s always a pleasure and a great time with you singing. I can’t even begin to tell you how many compliments I have heard and how memorable the whole night was. Your performance for the Bride-Father dance has been treasured and has left everyone speechless. Cannot thank you enough for making the best day of our lives so great. You are the best !! Great kefi always. You NEVER disappoint !

Profile Picture Ntina, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great band!! They kept us up and dancing through the night!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great band and dj that played a mix of greek and american music for our wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/1/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Band

Nikos, the band and DJ Peter did an amazing job at our wedding. We could not be happier!

Profile Picture Eliot, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

They were absolutely fabulous! Very professional, arrived on time, played the songs we wanted. They made our wedding great! Dj Johnny was also equally as good! We highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Dena, 5/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Nikos & his band members performed at our wedding a couple of weeks ago & I must say they were incredible! This band did a great job at bringing kefi to the night & all our guests were super impressed by them. They exceeded our expectations & kept our guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. My husband & I are truly grateful to have worked with a team that hold so much talent, respect, & professionalism. We highly recommend Nikos Koutras Greek Band for any event!!!

Profile Picture Roula, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, MC, Reception, Vocals, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Nikos Koutras is a real gem. Great kefi, very attentive to your needs and overall wants to make sure you are having a good time. I highly recommend him for any of your occassions. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Niko for making our wedding as special as it was!

Profile Picture Panagiotis, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Band was amazing, the MC was great, and they even surprised us with an Albanian singer, as my husband is Albanian and we wanted to make sure both cultures were represented. There was a pretty even split between Greek and Albanian music, and then some top 40s towards the end. I love that the clarinet player came outside on the porch while we were doing the Napoleon dance on the back deck. Absolutely wonderful.

Profile Picture Loula, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Nikos Koutras band did a wonderful job at my daughters wedding. We had an 8 piece band and the MC was just as wonderful. They did a great job in mixing Greek and Albanian and American music so that everybody had at if fun and didn't feel left out

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

I am proud to say that I had Nikos Koutras with his band & DJ for my wedding.... They did a phenomenal job...They are 1 reason why my wedding was a complete success . I def would recommend them for any of my future events. The communication between us prior to our wedding was also exceptional . I never had to wait long for a text message back to the questions that my wife and I had along the way leading to our wedding day.

Profile Picture Charalambos, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Excellent service! Vendor was extremely prompt and receptive to the wants/needs of the bride and groom, as well as our family :)

Profile Picture Olga, 7/10/16, 1 Review
4.7

Seriously, impressive in preparing and during the night of.

Profile Picture User6951452, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Nikos Koutras is hands down the best decision we made as far as booking a Greek band for our wedding. He has such a great talent as a Greek singer and was able to assemble a band which consisted of the best musicians. He was professional, punctual, accommodating and above all was extremely responsive to all of our requests for our wedding. We booked a band and a DJ and Nikos and our DJ (Alex Kouros via Bravo Sounds) were able to seamlessly work together. The music was non stop and had all of our guests dancing non stop throughout the night. Thank you Niko for helping make our wedding the BEST day of our lives!

Profile Picture George, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, Reception, Vocals

Wonderful working experience !!! Would recommend so highly !!! Superb !!!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Niko and his band are very talented and professional. We loved the music and they kept everyone up dancing the whole night. The DJ he works with is also great and played exactly what we wanted. The whole package was a very reasonable price especially for what you get Don't hesitate to get Niko for your wedding. He's the best in the tri-state area.

Profile Picture Despina, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Very entertaining, very professional. The music was great! We had a great time. Thank you Nikos Koutras Band for making our wedding so special.

Profile Picture Chryssa, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Niko Koutras and his band was very easy to work with and not needing much information. As soon as I told him we want to have our wedding like bouzoukia and play songs as they seem fit. we didn't need to give song list and trusted he would do an excellent job and he did as expected. Many family and friends very happy And satisfied with the results.

Profile Picture Niko, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Nikos and his band and DJ were able to harness the great spirit and enthusiasm of our guests and delivered great music, making for a fantastic night had by all... Bride, Groom and their parents included!

Profile Picture User5500906, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Nikos Koutras Band and DJ Johnny were simply amazing- we are so happy with our experience and look forward to booking them for future events!

Profile Picture Georgia, 10/3/15, 1 Review