Nicole Danielle Photography Reviews

10 | Pittsboro, NC

10 Reviews for Nicole Danielle Photography

10 Nicole Danielle Photography Reviews

Latorya · Married on 10/01/2017

Nicole was so professional and talented from start to finish! She responds so quickly and is very accommodating! She seemed just as happy as us about our wedding day, and would post often of our beautiful shots! When we added outfit changes to our engagement shoot, she was very understanding. The day of the wedding, I did not see her very much but you better believe she took the BEST shots!! The majority our pictures are frame-worthy and the ones that aren't are just as special to us! She really helped to capture every moment of our wedding day and made it one we will never forget!! The value was outstanding and we can't wait to book her for future photography needs and WE recommend her to everyone!!

Nicole Danielle Photography 1

Brooke · Married on 05/14/2016

Nicole is absolutely amazing! I was long-distance planning from New York and she was always incredibly responsive to emails and open to any questions.

My husband is from the UK and unfortunately his grandparents weren't able to travel to the States for the wedding. Nicole was kind enough to share a few sneak peek shots after she got home from the reception, so we could send them to his grandparents right away. They were absolutely stunning and his grandparents were so thrilled to get a peek at the wedding so soon. She was also really great about editing our full album as well and we had our full photos so fast!

You can't beat Nicole for value, professionalism and kindness, she's a joy to work with!

Cindy · Married on 04/24/2016

Nicole (and Charles) were just amazing!! We loved their fun attitude and professionalism during our entire wedding. The pictures turned out great and we could not have asked for anything more. Nicole helped create personalized touches which made our wedding that much more memorable.

Phylicia · Married on 04/08/2016

Nicole was a wonderful photographer we hired her to do both our engagement session and our wedding day! She was flexible with me as I added in extra shots that I wanted to capture. she was very provisional and managed my huge wedding party very well! Also great value!!

Alychia · Married on 03/13/2016

Nicole is so great I almost don't want to write this review haha.. I just want to keep her as my little secret. Her eye for photography and talent to capture your moments beautifully is exceptional. Nicole brings joy and glee to your photo shoot and makes you feel right at ease, whether its during your engagement shoot and your dog wrangling or right after being pooped on by a bird on your Wedding Day.

We honestly could not have gotten through our Wedding Day without Nicole. She stepped up and took over things that you wouldn't began to expect a photographer to handle. My husband and I look back at our photos taken with Nicole and agree it was the best decision we made the entire wedding process. A million thanks to a Wonderful person with a amazing team!

Salma · Married on 10/03/2015

Nicole was so easy to work with and lets you have as much or as little input as you feel comfortable with. Our photos turned out beautifully, and I actually recommended her to two of my friends who were getting married- and they chose to work with her as well. She was very flexible with scheduling our engagement photo shoot as well, and was willing to work with us so that we could get exactly what we wanted. If you're looking for someone easygoing, with competitive pricing, who is very professional and does beautiful work - then I highly recommend her.

Nicole and her father were the photographers on the day of our wedding and they both did a fantastic job! We love the photos. Nicole has such an artistic eye and can see when the perfect photo is there. She was incredibly professional to work with and very reasonably priced. I definitely recommend her!!!

• Lianna

Lianna · Married on 09/06/2015

We used Nicole Danielle Photography for our recent wedding on 9/6/15 and she was absolutely amazing! She was very professional and understanding! I was the bride and she made sure she captured all the special moments I wanted and ones I didn't even think about! Again, she did a great job and I highly recommend her!

Krissie · Married on 09/16/2016

Nicole was awesome! She was very accommodating to my busy schedule! I could tell her my ideas and she will make it happen- had the best experience with her doing my bridals and wedding day!! can't wait for a maternity photoshoot in the future! =)

Layla · Married on 10/01/2016

Nicole Danielle was great to work with and very accommodating. She captured how much fun we had at our wedding with spontaneous shots and we have some gorgeous frame-worthy photos as well.