Nic Hilton Photography Reviews

Nic Hilton Photography 7
  • Jen

Jen Wollmer · Married on 06/15/2019

More Than Just A Photographer

We had such an incredible experience working with Nic Hilton. From the initial conversation all the way until photo gallery delivery the communication has been top notch. Nic made sure he knew exactly what our expectations were and made them a reality. There are many things that made Nic stand out including his ability to use photography as a means to tell a story. Ourselves, friends, and family alike had nothing but positive things to say about Nic and the photos he took. He had such a kind and genuine demeanor it made everyone feel super comfortable. We had such a great experience on our wedding night we asked if we could book him for the following day to do a Bodie Ghost Town shoot. 10/10 would recommend. Best. Photographer. Ever.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Nic Hilton Photography 13
    Nic Hilton Photography 14
    Nic Hilton Photography 15

Nic Hilton Photography's reply:

Thank You so Much Jen and Chad! Those words bring a huge smile to my face, and it was such a pleasure being able to capture those memories for you. Much Love to both of you!
  • Misha

Misha Jamall · Married on 05/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Everyone told us to not skimp on the photographer when planning our wedding and after much painstaking research, we found Nic. From start to finish Nic blew me away with his accessibility, professionalism, and kindness, answering every last minute, anxiety-fueled question promptly and with total validation and acceptance. More than that, he is truly gifted at his craft. Neither my husband nor I enjoy the spotlight so being photographed for five hours initially seemed invasive and awkward, but Nic put us at ease, loosened us up, and got some incredible natural shots. My wedding photos speak for themselves. Nic had some great and innovative ideas for the shoot and managed to use the rainy weather to our advantage, resulting in some of my favorite shots of the day. It was so fun riding around Yosemite with Nic and his girlfriend, swapping stories and running like maniacs when the rain wouldn’t let up. Thank you Nic for the amazing experiencing and lifelong memories!!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Nic Hilton Photography 16
    Nic Hilton Photography 17
    Nic Hilton Photography 18

Alona · Married on 03/30/2019

I will just say - the best

Nic did our engagement and wedding photos, they turned out Soo good, I just love all of them, working with him is very comfortable and easy, can wait for more life events to shoot more ❤️ Highly recommend

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Nic Hilton Photography 19
    Nic Hilton Photography 20
    Nic Hilton Photography 21
    Nic Hilton Photography 22
    Nic Hilton Photography 23

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Couldn't ask for a better photographer

We got married recently in June Lake, CA at the Double Eagle Resort and Spa. Nic and his assistant, Josh, showed up and were both fun and professional. They were efficient and the final photos turned out AMAZING! I highly recommend them and our whole wedding loved them. They fit right in and made the night fun. Book them now!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Karen · Married on 08/18/2018

Nic photographed our daughter’s wedding in August at June Lake Beach. He did a wonderful job with the wedding party and also capturing great shots of family and friends both at the wedding and reception. He is very professional and super kind! He was great to work with!! You can’t go wrong with great pictures after all the wedding planning ahead of time. Would definitely hire Nic again! Karen H.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

Nic took our engagement and wedding photos and we cannot recommend him enough! From our initial email, he was very quick, enthusiastic and professional in his responses. He is personable, polite, fun to be around, and is really good at getting people to interact in a way that looks awesome in pictures! My husband and I probably haven't had professional pictures taken since our high school portraits, but Nic made us feel so comfortable and happy throughout the whole process for both our engagement session and wedding. He was always right on time, really organized, but also flexible in terms of location, times, which photos we wanted, etc.

Most importantly, we are in LOVE with our pictures. He managed to capture the true, candid happiness of our wedding day - and so many special, wonderful moments and small details that we would have missed! He is a natural artist with a great eye who also has the technical skills to produce amazing portraits and candid photos. Nic is AWESOME in every way, and we will definitely be coming back to him for our next event needing a photographer!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Nic Hilton Photography 32
    Nic Hilton Photography 33
  • Alan

Alan Harvey · Married on 06/10/2018

Exactly what we were looking for!

Nic was all around fantastic from start to finish! When we first met, my wife and I felt a great vibe from Nic and knew he was going to be just what we needed in a wedding photographer! He was professional but also very personable and easy to work with. He and his team were also very accommodating throughout the whole process, even when the snow started to fall right as we were about to begin the ceremony. They both braved the snow and were able to capture all the amazing moments. Not to mention, the end results were better than we could have ever imagined! Best wedding photos ever! I highly recommend Nic to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2018

Nic Hilton is AMAZING! Nic came highly recommended to us by another wedding photographer in the area and we are so grateful we chose him. He drove all the way down to San Diego for our engagement shoot and up to Yosemite to shoot our rehearsal dinner and wedding. Nic is very professional and quick to respond to any questions I had via email, text, or over the phone. He was especially helpful and thoughtful when planning the wedding day timeline/schedule.

I really don't have enough great things to say about Nic and his work. Something that I really appreciated about Nic was his ability to politely and effectively direct our large family and wedding party during portraits but also be totally discrete during the ceremony, first dance,and toasts. To me, that meant everything because I've been to weddings where I was constantly distracted by the photographer. Our pictures turned out stunning and he got all the perfect shots. We will forever cherish our photos and wedding album. Thank you for capturing so many precious moments.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/09/2018

Nic Hilton was the photographer for my daughter's wedding this June in Yosemite, CA. I can't say enough great things about Nic. From the amazing engagement photos he took in San Diego, through the rehearsal dinner and welcome party to the actual wedding day, he was amazing. Nic has the perfect balance of calm, professionalism and fun. And the photos are absolutely breathtaking.

Nic is a joy to work with. He is a great communicator, he's clear and responsive to questions --- he made the whole experience easy from beginning to end.

Nic did a great job of getting all the shots the bridal couple wanted, and not keeping them away from their guests. The family photos were done right after the ceremony, and we were able to get back to the party in no time. Nic went out and scouted locations in Yosemite at different times of day, so that the light was unique and stunning. He captured a photo of my daughter and her husband at sunset in front of Half Dome that is truly magical. He goes the extra mile to make sure that every photo is special and beautiful. In addition, I don't even recall seeing him at the ceremony. He got incredible photos, but I never knew he was there!

I highly recommend Nic. Both he and his second shooter made our daughter's wedding so special. A++++. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

Sent on 09/07/2018