Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort Reviews

110 Reviews for Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort

110 Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort Reviews
  • Richard

Richard · Married on 09/09/2018

Recently attended a wedding here and I just had to write a review on the amazing service. The wedding it self was filled with loving people but the staff here was by far more than expected. They tended to every need of all the guests. During the entire wedding they made it a seamless ceremony. I am truly considering this venue for my future wedding. The wedding was extravagant yet very affordable. They were even able to incorporate wedding sparklers in the Grand wedding Exit on the beach!! I was told they got the sparklers from grandweddingexit.com I will definitely look into that. The wedding was an over all enchanting event!!!!

Ron · Married on 06/07/2018

The Newport Team was great to work with and made my daughter's wedding truly a very special event. The weather didn't cooperate for the planned beach wedding, but their team did not miss a beat in getting set up inside, and then converting back to our reception. The food and service was excellent!! Very attentive to the details and needs of the entire wedding party. The morning after the wedding we hosted a thank you breakfast for all who attended, and once again the Newport Team made is a truly special event. All who attended the wedding and breakfast have had nothing but positive things to say about the wedding and their experience. Thank You Newport Team!!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/07/2018

There is SO much we could write here--but to sum it up: Maria and her team were FANTASTIC!!!! Our wedding could not have been more perfect!! Even though it was moved inside due to rain, it made the ceremony all the more intimate and inviting. The food was excellent--everyone definitely left full and happy!! Would highly recommend Newport with Maria and her team any day!!

Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort 1
    Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort 2
    Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort 3
    Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort 4
    Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort 5
  • O

Olga · Married on 11/05/2017

Finding the Newport beachside hotel felt like it was meant to be, the second we visited the hotel for the first time, we knew we had to have our wedding there. Maria Medina helped us in every step of the way and made sure we had an incredible weekend. The food, service, staff, everything was perfect.

Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort 6
    Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort 7
    Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort 8

Anne · Married on 09/23/2017

We had the BEST WEDDING EVER!!!! Barry Rubin, the Catering Director worked with us and was AMAZING! He was extremely responsive and would get back to us immediately or usually in less than two hours. The Newport also provides a vendor package with unbeatable value. They have connections that give you discounted rates for DJs, flowers, photography, videography, and wedding coordinating. We saved thousands of dollars and had an unbelievably beautiful wedding. Miami can be a rude and expensive place to get married in, but the service at the Newport was so kind and reasonably priced! Have your wedding here! You will not regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gina

Gina · Married on 07/21/2017

on July 21 st I married my best friend it was the best night of my life !! With the Help of Angie Solis it was the most incredible ceremony and reception. more than i could ask for really. she made everything I wanted become reality a real dream come True she was there for me through my entire process I didn't even hire a wedding planner and it turned out perfect. everyone in the hotel is very nice and welcoming. they meet all my accomodations and helped in any way the could. I would highly recommend this venue for the price you pay for ceremony and reception it gives you the opportunity to make your wedding beautiful and not blow the bank. And Again Angie Solis is your girl Ask for her she will help guide you and be there for you the day of and make sure everything goes perfect. also we were destination wedding we did the vendor package it was great !!!

on a side note if you choose to stay at the hotel what ever you do dont DO NOT get your hair or make up done at the salon in the hotel. This salon is not owned by the Newport it is leased by a real nasty person Named Vanessa she is the owner she seems nice on the phone only to find out she will rip you off she quotes you a low price over the phone and then when everything is said and done tells you ooo no you have long hair you have to pay extra all the sudden she starts adding things up and fights with you and tell you your wrong and she's right.
    non the less my bridesmaid authorized her to charge there cards and split the cost which was about 270 way more than expected and then turns around and charged the card 500.00 each which was never authorized by anyone. my best advice is have someone come to your room and do you hair and make up or maybe pick someone else if you dont want to be ripped off and lied to.
    salon Rate 0!!!!

Claudia · Married on 03/10/2017

Words cannot describe how happy and grateful we are with the entire staff at Newport Beachside Hotel. We held our dream sunset ceremony wedding at the Beautiful Sunny Isle Beach and reception inside the elegant Tiffany Ballroom. From the moment we had the tour with Natalie we felt this is the BEST VENUE for our wedding. The day of March 10, 2017 was beautiful and perfect day thanks to the entire catering team and Maria Medina, catering even coordinator. Maria is such an amazing person. She is the sweetest most kindhearted person, and always willing to go out and beyond to make sure you have a perfectly smooth special day. In regards to the food provided at the cocktail and reception is far the BEST FOOD carter at a wedding; not only from its presentation but also the amazing flavor. Also the service is phenomenal, very professional, and everything is always done in a timely manner. Overall our entire experience was fantastic.

Kylie · Married on 11/06/2016

My husband and I had a wonderful experience getting married here in November 2016! Even though we live here in FL, all of our friends and family came from MI. This was a very nice hotel to have all of our wedding events in one place. We also loved the vendor package, and this made everything coordinate and come together easily.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience, and it was really our pleasure to help make this day all you wanted. Thank you for the great review and for letting us be part of your happiness! Hope to see you both again soon. Sincerely, The Newport Catering Team

Kristyn · Married on 10/02/2016

We had our destination wedding here on October 2nd and everything was fantastic. Nataly was great with helping us make our selections and very helpful throughout the whole process. The food was great, the beach is beautiful and I had the wedding of my dreams!

Betty · Married on 10/01/2016

Nataly and her team were amazing!!! We couldn't have done this without her. The vendor package is a great deal and I had to plan the whole thing while in San Diego. This was the best day and she helped out with every detail!!! I highly recommend her and this location to any bride looking for a great beach wedding.

mario · Married on 07/16/2016

The process of getting married at the Newport was very transparent and enjoyable from start to finish. Nataly was able to accommodate our requests and made sure everything on our special day was taken cared off. The food and service during the reception was phenomenal, everything was well coordinated. I can honestly say, Nataly & Pamela made our wedding experience very easy to enjoy! They’re the best! I highly recommend having a wedding/event at the Newport with Nataly or Pam coordinating it.

My mother got married here over the weekend and all in all we rented ten rooms. From day one Nataly, in Catering made the wedding planning stress free. Everything my mom dreamed of she was able to get. She got married under a tiki hut with the sand in her toes like she dreamed of and had the reception indoors in the Tiffany Ballroom and we danced the night away.
    The wedding turned out fantastic. Everyone raved about it saying it was the best wedding they had ever attended. During the wedding, the wait staff was fantastic. The food was delicious too! At the end of the wedding, the staff was on point assisting us in picking up. Breakfast at the cafe is delicious. I love the waffle bar! As a bonus we asked for late check out and they let us check out at noon.
    I would not hesitate to host another event here. Even when there was a mix up with one of our rooms they upgraded us to make up for it. It was my first time staying there and I was very impressed by the room decor. The beds and pillows were super comfortable as well.
    Ask for Nataly, you will be in the best hands. She will plan your event to fit your vision and your budget. She is amazing and super sweet!

Trolena · Married on 03/26/2016

Words cannot begin to express my gratitude to the team at the Newport for executing a FLAWLESSLY event!!!! We held our class reunion this past weekend and the entire process was simply amazing! From the initial planning, booking and the execution of the actual event. I could not be happier with the outcome. We were a small group on a very busy weekend. They had a lot of large groups onsite, yet they never made us feel like less than....on the contrary, we felt like we were their #1 clients!!! The level of all star customer service that their staff provides should be the industry standard!!! Nataly and Vladimir you both are some of the best in the business and you can count on my business in the future!! I would refer this venue for any type of event over and over again!! And my hats off to the chef because the food was incredible!!! Thank you all for making us feel so special and doing everything in your power to ensure that our event was a success!!!!

Nicole · Married on 03/12/2016

Words cannot describe how HAPPY we were with the Newport! From the moment we had our tour with the AMAZING Natalie, we went right out to the pier which was exactly what my husband and I were going for completely different, and the absolute most perfect place to say I DO!! You feel like your in the middle of the ocean and there is literally just you and him at the end, so incredibly magical. Then we went to the ballroom which of course over looks the ocean it was just heaven. I wish we could re-do that day over and over again. The food is by far not the BEST wedding food I have ever had! The staff at this hotel is the best I have ever seen, they all went above and beyond to make our weekend a HUGE success. The Newport occasions team Natalie, Pam, & Abby, are the MOST INCREDIBLE TEAM!! We cannot forget Vladimir who helps run the show the day of the wedding!! Their communication with each other and with us was open and honest through the entire process. My husband and I would highly, highly recommend this incredible venue and team! We have created a lifetime of friendship with this team and we are forever grateful for everything they did for us!!

Edwine · Married on 12/26/2015

It s a good place to have your wedding ceremony and reception. Beatiful vue .The staff helps you a lot.

Jessica · Married on 12/19/2015

Nataly was so amazing! She's nice, friendly, VERY helpful, and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you have a perfectly smooth day. I am so happy that I chose this venue, everything came out beautifully and the service was spectacular.

Michael · Married on 12/06/2015

Having my wedding at the Newport Beach Resort was the best choice I had ever made. It was beautiful, very elegant and the staff was very professional. My day was perfect, it could not have been better. Thanks to the catering staff the food was amazing, service was quick and very professional. The overall experience was fantastic. Thanks to Kimberly who was my officiant, she was amazing and our ceremony was well put together and was very romantic. Michael and Mashell Bailey. December 6, 2015

• Paola

Paola · Married on 10/24/2015

I am so grateful for Newport resort and the great staff that helped us. Abby, events coordinator, was the absolute best in all this! I love her so much for helping me through all the wedding details. Lance was great too with the room reservations for the guests. They treated us like royalty. This location was absolutely beautiful!

• Nicole Marie

Nicole Marie · Married on 07/31/2015

I am so happy to celebrate my wedding at the Newport Beachside Hotel! They have been very helpful, especially the wedding team (Abby and Pam) they make you feel comfortable and make arrangements so you can have the wedding of your dreams!! Plus the hotel is beautiful, in front of the beach and great location.
    Can't wait for my wedding next summer!

*Already got married! And it was great, just like I expected to be!!
    Thanks to the catering team and everyone that worked for our wedding :)

• Wifester

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

Beautiful venue location. My family had a valentine's day event there as well earlier this year and it was beautiful. The space is comfortable. Not to mention you have differnet room spaces to chose from. In my case everything will be done in the same location so i get to use almost all the rooms. Pam who is head of catering is great. Reasonable, down to the point and will do all that is possible to assist in the best ways possible. I can't wait to get married there next year. I'm sure God willing it's going to be nothing short of amazing.

Sara · Married on 07/24/2015

Being a bride in Miami is extremely stressful, there are so many venues, hotels, restaurants, banquet halls, dress boutiques, bridal shops, etc. to choose from. My wife and I had a very simple wedding and honestly it wouldn't have been so perfect if it wasn't for our wedding planner Natalie Jimenez. She is the sweetest most kind hearted person i have ever had the pleasure of meeting, and her girls don't fall far behind. The day we met with Natalie for everything she worked with us, she didn't try to get us to spend more money on unnecessary things. She even suggested things we can do ourselves so it would be more cost efficient. She has been such a blessing, she was very patient and calm even when i was nervous and anxious. Our weekend was absolutely perfect in every way and I can't even begin to thank her. If i had to choose everythig all over again, I would definitely pick Natalie as my wedding planner all over again. I would definitely suggest her and the hotel to anyone and everyone. My wife and I also loved the fact that she was even more excited because we were a same sex couple. She made the planning and wedding such a breeze. It was perfect and so enjoyable because of everything she did.

Michelle · Married on 06/20/2015

Our wedding at the Newport Beachside Resort was unbelievably awesome. Pamela and her team went above and beyond to make sure me and my guests had a fantastic night. They allowed us to create our our menu that was fantastic! Pam made sure we had all of our bases covered and recommended amazing vendors. The banquet manager Vladmir was a huge hit. He made sure we had everything we needed and that the food was exactly as requested. They were extremely accommodating with the rehersal dinner held by the pool. The entire day went better than I ever could have imagined and that is hugely due to the event staff at the hotel. Love them and am so happy we held our wedding there.

• Kin and Cherish

Kin and Cherish · Married on 03/22/2015

It has been a pleasure to work with both Alex and Tammy

Adam · Married on 03/20/2015

My husband and I got married within two years of relocating to south Florida. We both decided in true Adam and April's fashion that we wanted to have a destination wedding and invite our family and friends near and far to witness our union. Well thank GOD we meet Pamela Presley because she was AMAZING!!!! Pamela really meet all of our expectations from customizing the perfect cocktail and reception menus that our guest are still talking about to this day . She even customized a "beach day" the next day for all of our guest with a beautiful spread of food, beverages and cabanas. Pamela is simply the BEST and a joy to work with hands down!!!!

Michelle · Married on 03/07/2015

The Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort was the venue I chose to host my wedding and reception. I had a beautiful beachside ceremony with the ocean in the background and my reception inside the hotel ballroom. The staff was incredible and it was all captured by my amazing photographer Alfredo Valentine (www.CoutureBridalPhotography.com). My Floral Designer and Decorator was Jorge of Dream Occasions Studio (www.DreamOccasionsetc.com) these two really made everything perfect and it wouldn't have been perfect without Jorge and Alfredo's help and advice. I recommend The Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, as well as Couture Bridal Photography and Dream Occasions Studio