82 Reviews for Newhall Mansion

Accommodations (12)
Bridal Suite (11)
Indoor (2)
82 Newhall Mansion Reviews

I don't think words can really describe how amazing the Newhall Mansion is. The venue is absolutely beautiful and so much fun to stay at. My guests were stunned by its beauty. I was stunned at how amazing the staff was there. Adam was always so easy to get a hold of and made the wedding planning process so easy. Krista made my wedding so beautiful and it ran like clock work. We also hired the catering staff and the food was to die for! I got so many complements on not only how good the food was but how much there was. No one left hungry. I highly recommend this venue for any event!

Photo for Newhall Mansion Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Kristin, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Adam and all of the staff at Newhall Mansion were amazing to work with. They made this experience easy and fun throughout the planning process, and absolutely seamless on the day of. We had an incredible time during our stay at Newhall, and couldn't recommend it more!

Profile Picture A, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue aloud me to have my dream wedding! My husband and I had looked at several places before we came into the small desolate town turned down the road and like a fairytale, this beautiful mansion! We both cried during our initial tour! Ok now forget about the venue... Adam is the absolute best! He made everything so easy and was so kind and helpful! He’s really willing to work with each couple and was so accommodating! My wedding was the best day of my life and my friends and family will not stop talking about how beautiful and fun it was! I am so glad I found this venue! It’s everything I dreamed of and so much more! Thanks Adam! Thanks WeddingWire for helping me find my perfect venue!

Photo
Profile Picture Jade, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Newhall mansion is one of a kind, but the experience would never have been soon so amazing if it were not for the incredible staff. Adam, Krista, and the catering staff were absolutely incredible and helped to create a magical wedding for my husband and I — A wedding we will already remember and treasure! Thank again!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I fell in love with Newhall mansion the moment I saw it! I just knew I had to get married here. When I contacted Adam to talk about pricing and availability he was so helpful. We used the in house catering service which was absolutely AMAZING!! From the food to the service! Our wedding day went off without a hitch thanks to all the staff of the mansion. It was so much more fun to be be able to stay in the mansion for the weekend. If you are thinking of using the mansion as your venue you will not be disappointed. All of our friends and family are still raving about our wedding and telling us that it was hands down one of the most amazing venues and set ups they have ever seen ??

Profile Picture Megan, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Newhall Mansion is really a one of a kind venue!!! The architectural beauty and history are just staggering and then the service and accommodations are just excellent!! Adam, the site manager struck me as a good hearted person who is sincerely dedicated to each and every single wedding. I really appreciated the sense of personal stake and responsibility he took with our wedding and working with us on ensuring the success of every single aspect of it. Our wedding was multiple days with an inordinate variety of emergencies occurring (one of which was a fire in the area of the venue!!) and the way he pulled through despite all of that was unbelievable. We had our catering done through their vendor and Theresa was just amazing. We meticulously worked through a multi-cultural fusion menu together and once I tasted her results from it, I was floored. To put it simply, her taste is impeccably refined and our wedding dinner was exceptional. The venue itself was just transformative. Our guests, local and out of town, could not comprehend the overwhelming beauty of everything. So many of them afterwards described it as simply magical and mesmerizing. I can't recommend booking Newhall Mansion enough. My wedding far exceeded even my most outlandish expectations and was an affair my husband and I, our family and our guests will remember and cherish forever.

Photos
Profile Picture Sarah, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Over a year ago, we started our search for a wedding venue, and until we found the Newhall Mansion I was a bit worried. I never really thought that we'd find a place that exceeded every expectation, but we did. And we're already thinking about a reunion of sorts - how to go back in five years, maybe ten - so that we can spend more time in a place that quickly became so special to us.

When you drive through the gates at the Newhall, if it doesn't hit you like a ton of bricks that you've found something special - then just wait until you head inside. Adam, the general manager and one of the most helpful people I've ever met in my entire life, will take you on a tour that makes it difficult to remember why you ever looked anywhere else. At least that's how we felt. Even if you're not sure from the pictures alone, I recommend the in-person tour. That really sealed the deal for us.

We spent the weekend at the mansion, and enjoyed every minute. One of the things we specifically looked for was a place where we could all stay - that wasn't simply a hotel somewhere close to a venue. Being able to hang out for more than the typical 6-10 hours allowed at other venues, made a huge difference. We had everything at the mansion - from rehearsal dinner to goodbye brunch. There are so many spaces to utilize and we made sure to spread things around.

The Newhall also provides coordinations services. It's included when you book, and Krista couldn't have been a better fit for us. Day of, I didn't have to worry about anything. There's also an assistant who stays with the bride the whole day, through the ceremony. Kinnika made me feel like I didn't have to worry about the timetable. As someone who is very used to being the organizer of other people, I felt comfortable letting go here, and that was a great surprise.

In short, we love that we got married at the Newhall. Take the tour, and see for yourself.

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot be more pleased with the Newhall Mansion team and venue! My husband and I got married the first weekend in October and it was B-E-A-UTIFUL! The weather was quite warm during the day and temperate in the evening. Personally, I never felt cold because I was too busy dancing the whole night, but we had pyramid heat lamps that really set the mood and provide heat for the non-dancers. If it weren't for such a beautiful venue and awesome team, I don't think it could have been the best day of my life (which it turned out to be!). The entire team is so friendly, so helpful, and so professional. A huge thank you to Adam Brooks, who always went above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care of and to answer all of our endless questions. Newhall Mansion Catering is a must-book! Theresa and Jesse are awesome to work with and delivered quality food and drinks for our very special day. Also, Krista Dison and Nari (sp?) from Tricia Dahlgren Events were a lifesaver! I planned my wedding from the SF Bay Area, so my coordination with Krista was done via email. On the day of our rehearsal and the day of our wedding, Krista and her assistant, Nari, made sure everything went perfectly! I couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out. It truly was a dream wedding!

Profile Picture Grace, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We got married at the Newhall Mansion last month and had a wonderful experience not only that weekend but the entire year leading up to it. Adam (manager) and Krista (coordinator) were both so friendly, responsive and helpful the entire time! We got SO many compliments on our venue due to it's uniqueness, beauty and exclusivity! I almost wanted to go to a venue like Calamigos which we'd only get for part of the day and there'd be many weddings going on at the same time. With Newhall we had the whole venue to ourselves for two days and it was just about us. We were able to have our rehearsal dinner, family brunches, getting ready, ceremony and reception all in the same place which made the weekend A LOT less stressful! It was also wonderful that we had the option to have our entire wedding party stay there both nights which made it easy to spend time together! No zooming back and forth between hotels and venues. We were all just there! The house is BEYOND GORGEOUS and is so well kept! Everywhere you look there's some beauty and detail to discover. Can we talk about the tavern basement too? It made for the ultimate man cave and it was so much fun hanging out down there after the reception! The bridal suite is also huge, beautiful and new! Every room is beautiful and the grounds made for the perfect setting! We got beautiful and unique photos and video from it! Choosing Newhall Mansion was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding and we definitely recommend it!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Beautiful venue, Great staff, makes for an AMAZING wedding!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We just got married there on 8/12/17. Best decision I ever made! It was more than amazing! The venue is impeccable, staff is amazing and the overall experience is perfect! I would recommend this venue to anyone! Adam was so responsive and helpful every step of the way! Jesse (catering) went above and beyond and the food was absolutely perfect! I wish I could do it all over again! Anyone looking for a venue, Newhall Mansion is the place to get married!!!!

Profile Picture karina, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Newhall Mansion is a DREAM LOCATION for a wedding, and Ceazar and I are so happy to have that dream come true. From the first walkthrough of the venue, my then fiance and I were in awe by the beauty of the grounds and the details of mansion. Every room is unique and special in its own way. And when you think you've seen it all, the magical Tavern will blow you away. The mansion is picturesque and breathtaking. The staff is great too. But I'd to highlight the manager Adam. Adam is warm and welcoming, and by far the best host that's ever housed our family under one roof. He's super quick with responding to any questions and very accommodating. Our wedding was held on a the hottest day of the year and we don't think it'll be as successful and enjoyable without Adam. Along with our wedding coordinator, he made sure the event ran smoothly. Overall, if we were given the option to relive our wedding weekend at the greatest venue on earth, we'd do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you Newhall Mansion for being amazing, unique, and special!

Profile Picture Sonny, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

The first time we visited the mansion, we knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding. Adam, the property manager, is so helpful, nice and accommodating. He responded quickly to every email, made suggestions for other vendors and made us feel like he always had time for us during the planning stages. On the weekend of the wedding, he was amazing. He really had a way of making us feel like the mansion was ours for the weekend. In our contract, we had a day of coordinator, Krista, who was so helpful. Again, very responsive on the emails, gave great advice and asked questions that really helped in our planning. We also hired the mansions catering company, led by chef Jesse. He worked with us to create a menu that we loved and food that our guests raved over. We had a few specific things we wanted with the menu (a memorable salad dressing being on) and Jesse delivered. Again, quick to respond on emails, great insights and such a joy to work with (as was everyone). On the wedding night, Jesse, Krista and Adam were all there and they seemed genuinely happy for us and relaxed (especially considering they were running a wedding for 160 people!). The house itself is magical. The rooms are all so cool, beds are comfortable and being able to have our wedding party stay the weekend made the wedding even better. We got there Friday night, held a small rehearsal dinner at the mansion and then Saturday was perfect. Krista prepared an excellent weekend schedule that made vendor deliveries and arrivals easy. The photos came out beautifully because the grounds are incredible. Green grass, flowers in bloom and so many great spots for photos. We really could not have had a more perfect wedding day and weekend. Adam, Krista, Jesse and everyone else we worked with made it such a wonderful experience. We loved every second of the weekend and have no complaints, no regrets and no doubts that this was the best place for us to have our wedding.

Profile Picture Chip, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We have booked the Newhall Mansion for our location to be married and I couldn't be more happy! This place was beyond anything I have ever imagined the second I stepped foot in the door! It's beautiful, modern, old fashioned, and just perfect! What's even better is that we have the whole location to ourselves for the entire weekend to enjoy with our bridal party and loved ones. It's like an overnight hotel that we can enjoy with everyone! I must say...GO CHECK IT OUT!!! The pictures don't do this gorgeous place justice!!

Profile Picture megan, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Uncovered Outdoor

Newhall Mansion was the first and only venue that we toured. At first sight, we knew it was the perfect place for us!
Adam was great to work with all throughout the planning stages. Personable, knowledgeable, flexible...just great :)
The grounds are beautiful and well maintained and you really don't have to add much to décor for your event. It speaks for itself.
It's been over a month since our wedding and people are still talking about the location...truly a hidden gem just outside of LA.
I'd recommend Newhall Mansion again and again!

Profile Picture Leah, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue is truly magical. Adam , Tricia , and Jesse were a pleasure to work with. They were extremely accommodating to any of our requests. Our guests are saying it's the most beautiful venue they have ever been too. You really can't go wrong with this place!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Best day of our life, thank you!

Profile Picture Marissa, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Newhall Mansion was our DREAM wedding venue!! It has everything you could ever want for an intimate, classy, old Hollywood style wedding. The house and property are magnificent and immaculate. It's a surprising location and a bit off the grid but as soon as you enter the gates, you feel like you're in an entirely different world reminiscent of Great Gatsby era. We loved that every room has a theme and exquisite design...our favorites being the underground tavern and angelic bridal suite. It was incredible to have 8 bedrooms for our closest family and wedding party to enjoy the entire wedding weekend together. We loved working with Adam, he is incredibly accommodating and passionate about his job. He won't steer you wrong as he knows EVERYTHING about the mansion and can help you resolve any potential issue. The recommended list of vendors is great, especially event planning by Tricia Dahlgren Events. The combination of Tricia and Adam working together on your wedding means you will NOT have a hiccup on your big day and they will handle everything flawlessly. Literally, the only draw back (which can also be seen as a plus) is the location is 20+ minutes from the nearest hotel and there aren't very many cabs in the area so getting guests to and from is a bit of a hassle and needs to be planned for well in advance. But overall, Newhall Mansion is a tremendous venue with a great value! We are even talking about renewing our vows at the Mansion again in the future :)

Profile Picture shantelle, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The mansion was perfect for our ceremony and reception and Adam was absolutely the best to work with. He was so responsive and easy to work with!

Profile Picture samantha, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing experience through and through! Newhall Mansion was an absolute dream and we will cherish the memories that we made there forever. The space is secluded, unique, and undeniably special. As soon as we saw it in person, we knew it was the one. My husband and I rented the mansion for the weekend, which I definitely recommend. We were able to host all of our wedding events in one place (so fun utilizing different parts of the mansion!) as well as stay in the rooms with 20 of our best friends/bridal party.

Adam is the Property Manager at Newhall Mansion and he was above and beyond amazing! From the very first interaction up until our departure from the mansion, Adam was incredibly helpful and communicative. He made our stay extra special. Adam lives on-site and was there when we arrived to help us all get checked in, but the rest of the weekend it felt completely as if it was our own home. I cannot praise his efforts enough. Thank you for everything, Adam!

Some things to note:
- The bridal suite IS as beautiful as everyone says - magical in every way!
- You can bring in your own caterer/booze
- Each room is different, and the beds are SUPER comfortable. 5 stars.
- Gated
- You are required to have a Day-Of Coordinator at this venue.. and you will thank yourself later for hiring one! Now having lived through it, it would have been impossible without one. We worked with Holly Orr at Paper Heart Events and she was INCREDIBLE - highly recommend.

What I loved the most about Newhall Mansion is how customizable everything was. The space really allows for you to make the event all your own and be super creative, especially if you rent it for the whole weekend.

Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I were married on September 10, 2016 and I can honestly say it was the best weekend of our lives. To start with, Newhall Mansion is a truly magical place. There is nothing greater than spending an entire weekend with all of the people you love the most on one of the most important days of your life, and Newhall Mansion gives you the ability to do just that by staying there in one of the 9 gorgeous bedrooms with your closest family, friends and bridal party. You can have your Rehearsal Dinner there Friday, wedding day Saturday and Farewell Brunch Sunday without ever leaving the property. The mansion is stunning and a totally unique experience unlike any other. The entire top floor is comprised of the new, renovated Bridal Suite which is a total dream for any bride. To match this, the entire basement is comprised of the Man Cave. We turned this area into a small after-party complete with karaoke (gifted by the Best Man), which really made our wedding experience unique. Both spaces have amazing style and ambiance and truly separate Newhall Mansion from any other venue. We had many guests tell us it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to.

The primary reason Newhall Mansion is so incredible, aside from the appeal of the venue and its amenities, is the General Manager Adam Brooks. Adam is the reason the Newhall Mansion is so magical. He makes the entire process of planning your wedding much easier than it should be, and is extremely responsive, accommodating and personable. He just “gets it”. He is not there to be the rule enforcer, or remind you of every detail in the contract. He is there to make sure you have the best experience of your life, and he is incredibly successful at achieving that goal. I left the mansion that weekend hoping to continue a friendship with him, he is just that kind of guy. Adam, we cannot thank you enough for our wedding experience at the Newhall Mansion and owe you in large part the best weekend of our lives!

Profile Picture Briana, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite

Our wedding was beyond amazing here at the Newhall Mansion. This location was perfect it met all expectations. Adam was there from beginning to end. He is nice, great work ethics, goes above and beyond, and cares. Thank you again for this lifetime experience.

Profile Picture Blanca, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

So much to say, not enough room. From the moment my husband and I found the Newhall Mansion and met Adam, we were completely blown away how great of a person he is! Not only is he a genuine man who listens to all your needs and concerns, he offers great advice and makes everything extremely easy. By the time our wedding came, we felt extremely confident that the day would go perfectly thanks to an incredible venue ran by a great guy.

As expected, the wedding was perfect and a lot of that came as a result of Adam and all his help. I wish we could hang there more than just for a wedding and have our new friend Adam right along side us.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Newhall Mansion is absolutely perfect in every single way! I was recently married there on July 16th and it was the best weekend of my entire life. The entire property is breathtaking and Adam (the manager) is awesome! He is so helpful and just an overall great guy. Any questions you have he knew the answer and responded very quickly. I cannot put into words how amazing this venue is. I recommend staying for the entire weekend if you're able to. It was such a great experience for my entire family. I was so sad to leave there on Sunday but am so blessed to have the wonderful memories that I have.

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews