9 Reviews for New Creation Photography

8 New Creation Photography Reviews

received excellent coverage of my ceremony and reception. plenty of pictures provided and quality of services wonderful.

Profile Picture Tera, 5/5/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

They did a wonderful job. We didnt have to worry about anything. They were on time & very professional. we recieved our pictures in a timely manner & was pleased with the work done. i would & will recommend New Creations photography to anyone!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Brown was a very good photographer. He was very reasonable with prices. He got some good pictures that made us laugh and we didn't realize some of them he took. They were really great pictures. He works with you to get you what you want.

Profile Picture Alice, 12/22/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Brown from the time I called him was very attentive and professional. He answered all my questions without hesitation and professionalism. He was at all times available to take my calls and gave me a sense of assureness that everything would be taken care of as far as my photos were concerned. I was very pleased with his services and highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Victoria, 3/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Brown provided high quality services at my wedding! My husband and I were very well pleased! Mr. Brown was very focused on providing us with what we needed as well as offering his top of the line services to us for our special day. All of our photos turned out wonderful and they truly exceeded our expectations. We could not have asked for a better photographer. I recommend New Creation Photography without hesitation to anyone that is in search of a phenomenal, pleasant, prompt, and reasonable photographer!

Mr. & Mrs. Tracy White

Profile Picture Yolanda, 11/21/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Madison is so friendly. He made sure we got the photos that we wanted and how we wanted them. He made sure that we were pleased with all of our photos. He let us do whatever we wanted humorously and where we wanted to take our photos. He didn't pressure us into anything. He let us do our thing and let the photos just flow. I would highly recommend him. The price was very affordable for out budget and didn't leave us feeling we didn't get what we paid for. We got what we paid for and then some. Great professionalism.

Profile Picture Kristal, 7/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

New Creation captured every photo I had ever dreamed of seeing for my special day. They were wonderful, and were the one part I did not have to worry about on that day.

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The overall presentation for both the engagement and wedding were superb. They captured the candid moments, and structured complimenting poses. They really did a great job fulfilling our vision.

Profile Picture andre, 11/29/08, 1 Review