Nectar de fete Reviews

Nectar de fete 5
Nectar de fete 6
Nectar de fete 7

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely in love with everything they did for us and our wedding!

I was so hesitant to hire a florist and coordinator for our wedding because I am a total control freak to say the least. I like things done a certain way and I was worried that my vision would not be understood. From the beginning, I felt very comfortable speaking to Nancy about everything that I had in mind. I was impressed right away with her professionalism, her responsiveness and her own ideas that she had for our wedding based on our own vision. We trusted Nancy and Neila and we are so happy that we did. Our flowers, decor and every other little detail that went into our wedding day was perfect. We were blown away and can not stop replaying the day over and over.

I can honestly say that it was the best decision that we could have made while planning our wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely in love with everything they did for us and our wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Deborah · Married on 06/02/2018

I'm not sure what I would have done if I didn't have Nancy and her mom helping with my wedding. In the age of DIY weddings and Pinterest I took on a lot of things myself and being decently handy with a pretty good eye I thought that I could take on the flowers for my reception as well. Luckily I met Nancy just as she was starting Nectar de fete. Without her services the flowers would have probably been a mess and I think I would have as well! We planned on her just helping with the flowers at first, but as the needs of the wedding evolved she proved an invaluable part of the day of coordination and overall look and scheme of the wedding. Because of Nancy the flower arrangements at my wedding looked incredible. Absolutely stunning. My guests could not stop raving about them. Before the wedding we met several times and she was able to take my ideas and make them even better. I purchased my flowers wholesale and when the florist didn't have some of the flowers we had wanted she was able to come in with her own resources and make sure we found what we wanted. She wasn't pushy but did offer her own advice on floral ideas as well as more practical day of aspects. She was knowledgable and really a joy to work with. One thing she strongly suggested that I hadn't thought necessary was a day of coordinator and I'm so happy that she was able to fill that role for us. She communicated with the venue so well and all of the vendors and I honestly didn't have any stress on the day of the wedding. I didn't have to really think or worry about anything because Nectar de fete had it covered in their capable hands. I feel really lucky that I met Nancy when I did and that she agreed to work on my wedding because her and her mother were so sweet and worked so hard (in incredible heat I might had) and they really made my wedding beautiful and special. Better than I had imagined it could be. I couldn't recommend them any higher.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Nectar de fete 13
    Nectar de fete 14
    Nectar de fete 15

maggie · Married on 05/12/2018

Nectar De Fete was able to come in on very short notice, listen to what we thought we wanted and come up with , not only an amazing bridal bouquet, but table settings, and arrangements for around the reception area that were stunning. They were lovely to work with, efficient and artistic. Not your typical flower arrangements, but inspiring and interesting..We would absolutely recommend their services.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Nectar de fete 16
    Nectar de fete 17
    Nectar de fete 18
  • Nina

Nina Barry · Married on 06/01/2017

Incredible!

I highly recommend Nectar de Fete, they were so attentive to all of my needs and I couldn't have asked for better women to do the job!

Sent on 10/30/2018