Nebraska Wedding Music Reviews

59 | Lincoln, NE

59 Reviews for Nebraska Wedding Music

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Matt did a great job with working with my on my song choice and making sure he sang the songs the way I envisioned them. We had quite a few people come up to us and tell us how nice the ceremony music was.

Brenna · Married on 06/23/2018

Nebraska Wedding Music made our reception the most fun and memorable evening, and we will cherish that the rest of our lives.

If you have the opportunity, BOOK THIS BAND! And, if you don't have the opportunity, make the opportunity ;) .

In all seriousness, Nebraska Wedding Music surpassed every possible hope and expectation. My husband and I are in our mid-20's and our reception included every age bracket (littles, parents, young adults, grandparents, etc). And, EVERYONE was BUSTING A MOVE. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Many guests commented that they had never seen a dance floor so full. People just didn't leave, and that is exactly what we wanted: A real Celebration!

The band was even willing to play nearly an extra hour at no additional cost (due to Ipod technical difficulties) in order to ensure the mood was kept lively as we transitioned from the band to our Ipod. And, they kept the party moving alright! There are some things an Ipod or even a DJ cannot provide, and this band has all those things. They are genuine entertainers with hearts of gold, and they aspire to make your evening the most memorable. Their spontaneity and liveliness simply could not be replaced or replicated. Such a joy to have the best entertainers, singers, and musicians lead the festivities of our reception.

I had a lot of special circumstance and NWM not only remained patient and professional, they absolutely gave us the most memorable evening of our lives. We are so thankful that we will always look back on our reception with such fondness. We also could not get our guests to stop thanking us- they all commented that this was the most fun wedding they had ever attended and that it was simply unparalleled.

Thank you Nebraska Wedding Music for treating us and our guests!

Tess · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a great experience! Everyone loved the music and Matt was very professional and easy to work with on choosing the music and order of things for our ceremony!

Kelli · Married on 06/24/2017

Excellent-the music was beautiful

Easy to work with and very attentive to details. Very professional and beautiful music!

The ceremony music was beautiful.

Kristin · Married on 05/07/2016

I can't say enough about Matt and his team. They were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. He did everything to make sure our music was perfect on our day. I 110% recommend going with Nebraska Wedding Music if you want a beautiful music selection to remember.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Nebraska Wedding Music's reply:

You're so sweet, Greg and Kristin! We absolutely loved the creativity and style in your song selection. Great couples like you make us better performers!

Jenna & Bill · Married on 09/05/2015

First, this review comes extraordinarily late. I had every intention on writing this shortly after the wedding, but it got pushed aside as life can throw a few surprises sometimes. Anyway, the review:
    *FYI we booked them for the whole wedding: ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.
    Planning/Communication:
    It's hard to even muster the proper words for how amazing these guys and gals were. Matt is GREAT at communication. He helped so much with our planning and timeline, not to mention the actual song choices for the whole night. We are out of state, so any help with planning is such a huge relief. He was almost always available for a call, and when he was busy we always got a call back (most of the time the same day).
    Professionalism:
    These guys know their stuff. They adapted perfectly to our wedding 'style' and the atmosphere of the crowd. They facilitated all the major events via MCing, and really helped the reception and dinner move along nicely. Outside of just a few (MUCH needed) breaks, they kept the entertainment going the entire night, and somehow seemed to have the same energy until they were done.
    Music: Ok - so this is the most important thing (obviously) when hiring a band. I can only speak to our specific style of music preference, of course, but if you are looking for jazz/blues/crooner or 80's & 90's cover - you'll find none better. The music was SPOT on, the sound was FANTASTIC, and they really seemed to enjoy playing our wedding. Their flexibility was unmatched. Working with Matt we had a solo cellist for the ceremony, Matt doing a solo cocktail hour piano slot,, MC duties all night, and the full band at the reception. To top it off, the lead singer even learned an Italian song (in Italian!) to sing as tribute to part of my family. I STILL get calls about how much everyone loved the band. Typically only a few people get the courage to dance at a wedding, but they had everyone of all ages out on the dance floor throughout the night. Perfect.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Nebraska Wedding Music's reply:

Wow Jenna and Bill! That was super sweet of you to say. Your night was quite a big production for us, and you classy folks went all out. We had a wonderful time ourselves, and we'll never forget that night!

Matt · Married on 08/14/2015

They were the perfect blend of classic wedding music with a modern twist and sense of style. All of our guests loved their performance.

We had a wonderful experience with Nebraska Wedding Music! They played our wedding ceremony music and we loved them. We had Matty James on piano and Dick Clark on the violin and it really added to the experience making it even more special!! They learned several new songs for our ceremony, always responded promptly and were very flexible and accommodating to our needs.

Matt was so helpful, it was totally our music our way. He was willing and able to do whatever music we wanted. He offered his expertise when asked. He was fun and funny. Our guests raved and raved about his music, so heartfelt. He also provided cocktail music during the reception as well as ceremony music. The kids absolutely adored him as he took some requests. I think several have crushes on him. Professional, nice, timely, talented ... all the things you are looking for in wedding music. He is so talented and fun. Even our pickiest guest raved about the music. Thank you Matt, you made my special day even more special.

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2014

Jaime was really great to work with and made our wedding day even more special! She is an amazing musician/singer and was able to play any song we sent her, while working in her creative touch to create the perfect feeling at our wedding ceremony. I received so many compliments about our beautiful wedding music. I would highly recommended Jaime!

Sam · Married on 08/02/2014

Jaime was absolutely amazing to work with! She was always quick to respond to emails throughout the entire wedding planning process. The thing I appreciated most was all the resources and experience she had. She took the time to meet with us and got to know us as a couple. She was great in helping us pick out all the music we needed and finalize the rest of the Ceremony. On the day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about one thing on her end. She had everything set up and was playing before I knew it! I am still getting compliments on how amazing of a pianist and singer we had at our wedding! I would have her for any events in the future!

• User4222006 · 2+ years ago

Jaime is an asset to any wedding! She responded to our inquiries immediately and explained things very well so we knew what to expect. She is very attentive to what we want and made sure that we get the "feel" of the wedding ceremony we were aiming for. She is very professional and came to the wedding early to already set the mood for the guests. Even with little instructions, she can pick up the beat and you know you are in good hands because she made it sound flawless. Because music was our way of expressing our love for each other throughout the ceremony, her very beautiful angelic voice made everyone emotional and in one with us as we did our wedding symbolisms. Jaime is truly a gem and highly recommended. :D

Tiffany · Married on 06/21/2014

Matt was amazing at the piano. He played my favorite songs perfectly for the ceremony. He also sang as I entered and had to adjust his voice due to sound system issues. He was also my vocal coach, helping me rehearse a song I wrote and sang for my new husband. Thank you! You were a perfect addition to my wonderful wedding day!

Jaime, thank you again for everything! Our wedding music was truly perfect! Martez and I would not have had it any other way, you were amazing.

Tom · Married on 05/24/2014

After attending multiple weddings as adults, my now-wife and I had made a huge list of things we didn't want to happen and a very short list of things we specifically wanted to happen at ours. My only contribution to the list was that I wanted a live band and I'm so glad we decided to get one.

It took only one listen to On the Rock's rendition of Come Fly with Me for me to choose them (my wife was doing band searching, I was doing the listening). They have an awesome, unique sound that left a great impression on all of our guests, many of whom said the band made our wedding unique, which is exactly what we wanted. If you want your event to stand out, On the Rocks is the way to go.

Aside from having an excellent sound, they were all really nice people (they interacted with the crowd and had conversations with guests) and controlled the flow of events very fluidly. One of the major things we didn't want to happen was awkward moments, which Matty handled expertly.

I can't thank them enough for performing at our wedding. I highly recommend On the Rocks for any event. 10/10 experience, very professional.

Take care and rock on.
    Tom and Sam.

Donna · Married on 03/15/2014

Jaime was so good to work with. She has a gift of not only singing beautifully, but working with people in a fashion that makes it stress free. My daughter and I could not have been happier with the outcome! We received numerous comments at the reception on how great the music and signing were at the wedding ceremony. Jaime knew how important it was to me to keep the mass very sacred and she did it better than I ever could have hoped for. We loved her!

Julie · Married on 12/21/2013

5+++++. I am the mother of the bride and discovered Jaime's website and listened to a recording on her website...it was so beautifull that I got goosebumps just listening to it (over and over)! I contacted my daughter immediately who in turn contacted Jamie to book the wedding. Jamie is a professional...open to ideas, encouraging, positive, easy to work with. Her a her music and singing is beautiful and inspiring. I had never met Jaime prior to planning the wedding; she has a sterling endorsement from our family!

Jennifer · Married on 12/21/2013

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Jaime as a wedding soloist and pianist. Just speaking with her I could immediately tell she was such a kind-hearted person with a soft spot for romance. All communication with her was prompt, she openly took all my unique music requests, and even sent samples of the songs. She even SURPRISED me by bringing her husband with her (who plays guitar) to perform our mid-ceremony song. Beautiful job. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Cheri · Married on 12/14/2013

Jaime did an amazing job at my daughters wedding. I just wish she could have played more. I could have sat there and listened to her sing and play the piano all night!!! If you are looking for an amazing soloist for any type of function, Jaime Eschliman is your girl!!! Thanks Jaime for making Michelle's day amazing!!!

Thank you again for sharing in our celebration!!! I hear some of the songs on the radio that we chose for our wedding ceremony and I can go back to exactly that moment in the ceremony and hear YOUR voice! We had such a fun and perfect day...it was truly a day I will never forget. You were perfect for us!

Kayla · Married on 10/12/2013

Jaime is hands down the best wedding musician we have ever come into contact with. She was always quick at answering emails within 24 hours and was SO accommodating. She sent numerous MP3 recordings to us to make it easier to decide on our ceremony music. My husband's grandfather passed away a week before our wedding and she was more than willing to change a song at the last minute. We had a change in our ceremony officiant and Jaime calmed our nerves and ensured us that all would go as planned. While waiting for the ceremony to start, as soon as I heard her playing the piano, I suddenly felt calm and knew in my heart that she had the whole room under control. My husband is a fireman and I am a nurse and Jaime wrote us a custom made song that was absolutely perfect. We had to fight back tears because it felt that she knew us so well and was able to write a song about our entire relationship. Everyone was curious what the song was called and I said it's "Our Song" and all because of Jaime. I would highly recommend allowing her to write you a song!!! It is well worth paying a little extra, trust me!! The only thing I regret is jumping into the get away car without getting a picture with this beautiful woman! She is truly amazing and has a voice of a thousand angels! Thanks again Jaime!!!

Jaime, thank you SO much for making our wedding day amazing! We got so many compliments on your beautiful voice. Our custom song was totally awesome (I was so curious to see what you would come up with!) You definitely surpassed our expectations!

Bonnie · Married on 10/04/2013

Jaime is a very talented musician and singer. She provided beautiful music for my daughter's wedding ceremony. Highly recommend.

Sandra · Married on 09/20/2013

Jaime is highly professional and easy to work with. Our daughter was able to pick the music she wanted and have it designed specifically for her venue. It was well worth the money. We were absolutely delighted. Her music made the ceremony beautiful !