133 Reviews for Nearly Newlywed

Consignment (14)
Cleaning (5)
Sample Sales (1)
132 Nearly Newlywed Reviews

I enjoyed working with this vendor to sell my dress. They were very responsive and I'm happy someone else can wear and enjoy it! There are fees associated with the sale, so make sure you read that through first. They seem appropriate for the services received. Also, a great way to sell a dress over 5 years old (which at some shops and sites is not allowed).

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/19/19, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very pleased with the quality and the efficiency of the staff at Nearly Newlywed. I wasn't super thrilled about going shopping for my wedding dress, which I know sounds weird, so this was perfect for me! The dress I purchased was described perfectly and looked just like the pictures. It was also in perfect condition. I would highly suggest this for anyone who is wanting a designer dress, but not wanting to pay the designer price. Once I received the dress an associate from Nearly Newlywed reached out to me right away to check on everything. They were very understanding and helpful. She also told me that if I needed to keep the dress longer than their five day return policy that they would be willing to let me.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 1/5/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Cleaning, Bride, Bridal Gowns

After a wedding dress search that went on for months and an internal struggle over spending $2,000+ on a dress for ONE day, I decided to take a look at used dresses. Most used dress sites are final sale which is way too big of a risk for such a large purchase, so I was thrilled when I found Nearly Newlywed which offers a 5 day return policy. You have plenty of time to try the dress on and take it to a tailor to see about alterations.

I spent a couple weeks searching through the site whenever I had a minute, sorting by price and silhouette, and favoriting dresses that could be possibilities. Eventually I found a gorgeous Augusta Jones ballgown that according to the seller's measurements would fit perfectly – plus, it had been altered but never worn!! I received the dress within a week, invited a friend over to help me try it on, and couldn't have been happier to find that it fit like a glove. All it needs is a hem! I ended up paying just over $1,000 for a dress that would have cost closer to $3,000 in a boutique.

Profile Picture Heather, 12/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I was "online window shopping" and sort of found this dress I was IN LOVE WITH and bought it on a total whim. (Wedding isn't until next fall!) Because of their return policy, I was like, why not, let me just buy it and see what the deal is. It took about 2 weeks to get to me, and mind you, I had never contacted the original seller before clicking buy.

However, I was so obsessed with looking at pictures of the dress online (after I bought it but before I received it) that I actually stumbled upon the same dress (seller, origin, everything) on other preowned sites. I was so nervous that the original seller might have sold it through one of these websites before I bought it, so I emailed the info address in a panic! Patti nicely told me it was on its way to NN and that I would get it soon. I opened the box when it arrived and almost fainted. STUNNING. Much much nicer than anything I'd be able to afford in a boutique. Needs to be altered a bit, but I went to a tailor and she said it would be simple! Thanks to NN for the ease and for providing such a lovely service. I am excited to wear this gorgeous dress for the big day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so happy I went through Nearly Newlywed for my dress. I knew I wanted to do secondhand if I could, but was afraid I'd have to buy a dress sight-unseen and be stuck with it. The 5 day window to try the dress was very comforting and I had my dress in 2 weeks. I ended up getting a dress from an amazing designer for less than half of the regular price, and you can't even tell it's been worn. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress sold in 24 hours. This far exceeded my expectations. Patty answered all my questions promptly, even after hours and on weekends. She was very helpful throughout the process which was very simple.
I listed my dress on other sites and had no luck. With the reputation and following, I highly recommend nearly newlywed.

Profile Picture User6432600, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The dress came exactly as described! Perfect condition. Great price!

Profile Picture rachel, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Nearly newly wed is the most convenient way to shop your wedding dress. They send you the dress to try it on. If you don't like it send it back for just 25$ without any hassle of making reservations at a bridal salon. The first dress I ordered arrived faster than I expected and I was on a work trip so I couldn't let them know if I want to keep the dress within the first 5 dyas. After emailing them they extended the time for me. SOOO accommodating. It might be best if you try couple of dresses before hand at a store to have an idea of what brands you are looking for. It is the best option for brides who are busy with work and don't have the time to spend all their weekend at a bridal salon. The dresses were packed nicely and were exactly as described. I ended up buying an un-worn, un-altered, brand new wedding dress for less than half of the original price from Nearly newly wed. Totally recommended.:)

Profile Picture vida, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I stumbled onto Nearly Newly Wed-I wasn’t looking for a wedding dress. But I did need a mother of the groom dress. I’m so happy I checked this site! I found the perfect dress at the perfect price. Also working with Patti was so easy. She was very responsive and helpful. I definitely will use this site again!!

Profile Picture Gail, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns

Found my dream dress for half the price on this site! I was really nervous buying a wedding dress online, but I felt a lot better knowing that nearly newlywed checks the condition of the dress before they ship it to you and you can return the dress within 5 days for a full refund if you don't like it. I am so happy with my dress and I saved so much money! Also Patti was very sweet and emailed me after I received the dress to make sure I was happy with it. I HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Truely a pleasure to work with. I asked for additional pictures and received them in 2 days. That was the moment I knew I wanted the dress. It was shipped extremely fast. Exactly as described and shown in pics! Wedding isn’t until August 2018. Will try to post a picture after that.

Profile Picture Jacque, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Can’t say thank you enough to Patti at NearlyNewleywed for all her help in selling my daughter’s dress. I was so pleased with the price we received and the process to sell was very easy. Our dress had never been worn, bustled or shortened so it was truly still new although the wedding had been cancelled 7 years earlier! Patti guided me in price and after one modest reduction the dress sold in a few months. Every time I sent an email I received a response within an hour, including weekends and holidays! I am thrilled for the new bride who has a gorgeous new dress at a great reduction, and for me because I received the best service and price I could have hoped for. I would recommend NearlyNewleywed to anyone looking to buy or sell a wedding dress.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The website was very informative and made finding what I was looking for super easy. The dress was exactly how it was described in the listing, and the measurements were spot on. I'm just so happy that I was able to get exactly what I wanted for a more reasonable price.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

My experience with Nearly Newly Wed has been flawless!. The concept is as simple as they state. You pick the dress. You order it. The dress is shipped. Email notifications are sent at every step. You have 5 days to decide! The staff is very courteous and responsive by email. This dress was not in my budget until we found it here ! So glad we found Nearly Newly Wed !

Profile Picture Susan, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have found Nearly Newlywed. I found my dream dress in a picture online and quickly found through google image search it was an "Iconic Vera Wang." In now world did I have whatever retail was-$6000-$8000. I began my search on every site I could find to find the dress nearly new. I looked on the site every day for about three weeks, and my dress popped up for $1500! There is a tiny tear in the tulle that will be cut off anyway because the previous owner was 5'9" and I'm 5'4," and it is sized up so I can alter it to my frame. I can't BELIEVE I found my dream dress for that price. Delivery said it could be 2-3 weeks and it was more like 5 days. And the ability to return it at a $25 loss for restocking really decreased the anxiety I felt buying something so precious and expensive off the internet. Thank you!!

Photo for Nearly Newlywed Review - Just out of the box!
Profile Picture MARCI, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Thought Nearly Newly Wed was amazing. Loved their Selection and everything they had to offer!

Profile Picture Alex, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I originally heard about Nearly Newlywed from the TV show Sharktank, then Wedding Wite. I decided to give them a try and was quite impressed with the speed in which they were able to sell my beautiful mother of the bride gown. They also send you personal emails along the wY instead of auto-replies. Very professional and personable.

Profile Picture Linda, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you are on a budget but still want an incredible dress, I highly recommend looking at the dresses on Nearly Newlywed. I literally got the dress of my dreams for only $575! I decided to order the dress because of their awesome "home fitting" policy which would allow me to try a dress and return it for only the price of shipping. When I got the huge box in the mail I was SO excited and tried the dress on right away! I tried it on a few times and made my decision to keep it! But the great thing is that Nearly Newlywed reached out to me to make sure I wanted to keep the dress just in case I had forgotten about the time limit. Such a great experience! Thanks Nearly Newlywed!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I used Nearly Newlywed to sell my wedding dress. I was so sad to part ways with it, but I wanted to know it could make another bride happy instead of leaving it to sit in a closet forever. I had my dress professionally cleaned and posted it to the site about 4 months after I got married. Within a month I had a buyer and Patti at Nearly Newlywed took it from there! She fielded questions to me via email and notified me today that a check is in the mail. The site looks great and is easy to explore for potential buyers so I think that was a huge plus that led to my dress selling as quickly as it did.

Profile Picture Leah, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Consignment, Bridal Gowns

I had tried several online site however they weren't secure....NN was amazing... My dress was perfect and authentic.. I'm recommending this site for any one looking for a dress at great prices

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so glad I ordered my wedding dress through Nearly Newlywed! It takes the riskiness and guess work out of purchasing the most important dress you will ever wear, online. If you decide you're not sold on it within 5 days of getting it in the mail you can return it! Luckily I didn't have to, my dress was perfect! Thank you so much to everyone that made my experience so wonderful.

Profile Picture Bailey, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I was a little skeptical purchasing my wedding dress on a website; however Weddingwire made it simple and easy! I would highly recommend if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a brand new gown that you're only going to wear once.

Profile Picture Carissa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn't be happier with my entire experience! I now have a dress better than what I ever could have dreamed of. The whole process was completely seamless and quick! I recommend this site to any bride to be!

Profile Picture stephany, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I am SO thankful I found this site!! I ordered my dress skeptically, but comfortably knowing I could get a full refund if necessary.. Absolutely didn't need that, because my dress came in true to description, in PERFECT condition, and over a week earlier than projected!! So in love and pleased.

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress through Nearly Newlywed. They were very responsive over email and I communicated with the same person (Patti) throughout. Patti responded within minutes every time and even sent me extra photos of the dress when I asked. My dress was shipped to me within two weeks. I was confident ordering through them because of their return policy and responsiveness so I wouldn't have ordered through anyone else!

Profile Picture Jade, 8/12/17, 1 Review