143 Reviews for Nearly Newlywed

Consignment (14)
Cleaning (5)
Sample Sales (1)
142 Nearly Newlywed Reviews

I enjoyed working with this vendor to sell my dress. They were very responsive and I'm happy someone else can wear and enjoy it! There are fees associated with the sale, so make sure you read that through first. They seem appropriate for the services received. Also, a great way to sell a dress over 5 years old (which at some shops and sites is not allowed).

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/19/19, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very nervous about ordering a used wedding dress online, but Nearly Newlywed eased my anxiety. I actually ordered two dresses (at different times). The first dress I requested to have delivered at a later time, because I would be unavailable during the time the dress would've been delivered. Nearly Newlywed was very accommodating! The first dress didn't work for me and returning the dress was quick and painless. The second dress was great and I saved so much money, about 60% off retail price! I'm so exited to have a dress that I can afford without breaking my budget! :)

Profile Picture Kierstin, 6/21/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I bought my wedding g dress from this website and absolutely loved it! They get it shipped to their company first for inspection and then ship it out to you. Right after I got my dress I received an email from them seeing how I felt about the dress. Everything was so perfect. I would definitely recommend this site!

Profile Picture AMY, 6/1/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I tried on dresses at Bridal Boutique in my town and fell in love with this Pronovias Dress. However, the sticker price at the boutique was 2500 and my mom (who wanted to buy my gown for me) was not happy. I found the same dress (new and unaltered) on Nearly Newlywed for 1500. I was so afraid it was too good to be true! The dress was delivered safely to me in a garment bag protecting it in the box. It is just as beautiful as I remember at the store!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very pleased with the quality and the efficiency of the staff at Nearly Newlywed. I wasn't super thrilled about going shopping for my wedding dress, which I know sounds weird, so this was perfect for me! The dress I purchased was described perfectly and looked just like the pictures. It was also in perfect condition. I would highly suggest this for anyone who is wanting a designer dress, but not wanting to pay the designer price. Once I received the dress an associate from Nearly Newlywed reached out to me right away to check on everything. They were very understanding and helpful. She also told me that if I needed to keep the dress longer than their five day return policy that they would be willing to let me.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 1/5/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Cleaning, Bride, Bridal Gowns

After a wedding dress search that went on for months and an internal struggle over spending $2,000+ on a dress for ONE day, I decided to take a look at used dresses. Most used dress sites are final sale which is way too big of a risk for such a large purchase, so I was thrilled when I found Nearly Newlywed which offers a 5 day return policy. You have plenty of time to try the dress on and take it to a tailor to see about alterations.

I spent a couple weeks searching through the site whenever I had a minute, sorting by price and silhouette, and favoriting dresses that could be possibilities. Eventually I found a gorgeous Augusta Jones ballgown that according to the seller's measurements would fit perfectly – plus, it had been altered but never worn!! I received the dress within a week, invited a friend over to help me try it on, and couldn't have been happier to find that it fit like a glove. All it needs is a hem! I ended up paying just over $1,000 for a dress that would have cost closer to $3,000 in a boutique.

Profile Picture Heather, 12/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I was "online window shopping" and sort of found this dress I was IN LOVE WITH and bought it on a total whim. (Wedding isn't until next fall!) Because of their return policy, I was like, why not, let me just buy it and see what the deal is. It took about 2 weeks to get to me, and mind you, I had never contacted the original seller before clicking buy.

However, I was so obsessed with looking at pictures of the dress online (after I bought it but before I received it) that I actually stumbled upon the same dress (seller, origin, everything) on other preowned sites. I was so nervous that the original seller might have sold it through one of these websites before I bought it, so I emailed the info address in a panic! Patti nicely told me it was on its way to NN and that I would get it soon. I opened the box when it arrived and almost fainted. STUNNING. Much much nicer than anything I'd be able to afford in a boutique. Needs to be altered a bit, but I went to a tailor and she said it would be simple! Thanks to NN for the ease and for providing such a lovely service. I am excited to wear this gorgeous dress for the big day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so happy I went through Nearly Newlywed for my dress. I knew I wanted to do secondhand if I could, but was afraid I'd have to buy a dress sight-unseen and be stuck with it. The 5 day window to try the dress was very comforting and I had my dress in 2 weeks. I ended up getting a dress from an amazing designer for less than half of the regular price, and you can't even tell it's been worn. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress sold in 24 hours. This far exceeded my expectations. Patty answered all my questions promptly, even after hours and on weekends. She was very helpful throughout the process which was very simple.
I listed my dress on other sites and had no luck. With the reputation and following, I highly recommend nearly newlywed.

Profile Picture User6432600, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The dress came exactly as described! Perfect condition. Great price!

Profile Picture rachel, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Nearly newly wed is the most convenient way to shop your wedding dress. They send you the dress to try it on. If you don't like it send it back for just 25$ without any hassle of making reservations at a bridal salon. The first dress I ordered arrived faster than I expected and I was on a work trip so I couldn't let them know if I want to keep the dress within the first 5 dyas. After emailing them they extended the time for me. SOOO accommodating. It might be best if you try couple of dresses before hand at a store to have an idea of what brands you are looking for. It is the best option for brides who are busy with work and don't have the time to spend all their weekend at a bridal salon. The dresses were packed nicely and were exactly as described. I ended up buying an un-worn, un-altered, brand new wedding dress for less than half of the original price from Nearly newly wed. Totally recommended.:)

Profile Picture vida, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I stumbled onto Nearly Newly Wed-I wasn’t looking for a wedding dress. But I did need a mother of the groom dress. I’m so happy I checked this site! I found the perfect dress at the perfect price. Also working with Patti was so easy. She was very responsive and helpful. I definitely will use this site again!!

Profile Picture Gail, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns

Found my dream dress for half the price on this site! I was really nervous buying a wedding dress online, but I felt a lot better knowing that nearly newlywed checks the condition of the dress before they ship it to you and you can return the dress within 5 days for a full refund if you don't like it. I am so happy with my dress and I saved so much money! Also Patti was very sweet and emailed me after I received the dress to make sure I was happy with it. I HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Truely a pleasure to work with. I asked for additional pictures and received them in 2 days. That was the moment I knew I wanted the dress. It was shipped extremely fast. Exactly as described and shown in pics! Wedding isn’t until August 2018. Will try to post a picture after that.

Profile Picture Jacque, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought a ridiculously priced gown at a boutique in December....they're made to order...so by the time I received it in May, I had experienced a total change of heart. I no longer wanted it & my anxiety began to consume me...with only weeks until my wedding, there I was frantically searching for a new gown. Cue Nearly Newlywed! I chose a dress, it was safely delivered & I fell in love. Also, I must highlight Patti's quality customer service...her prompt response time exceeded my expectations (no seriously though, she replies within minutes). Long story short, I wish I would of gone straight to NN, I would of saved myself a lot of unnecessary stress (& money). Thank you NN!

Profile Picture Joselyn, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Can’t say thank you enough to Patti at NearlyNewleywed for all her help in selling my daughter’s dress. I was so pleased with the price we received and the process to sell was very easy. Our dress had never been worn, bustled or shortened so it was truly still new although the wedding had been cancelled 7 years earlier! Patti guided me in price and after one modest reduction the dress sold in a few months. Every time I sent an email I received a response within an hour, including weekends and holidays! I am thrilled for the new bride who has a gorgeous new dress at a great reduction, and for me because I received the best service and price I could have hoped for. I would recommend NearlyNewleywed to anyone looking to buy or sell a wedding dress.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend using Nearly Newlywed for your wedding dress. They are thorough in their details and communication and purchasing a gently used wedding dress is one of the best options in supporting fair trade and the environment. How often are wedding dresses just stuck in a box under a closet or under a bed and never worn again. I plan to list my dress again on their site.

Profile Picture Danner, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so pleased with my decision to buy a pre-loved dress from Nearly Newlywed. The timelines I was given to inspect and send the dress to me were much faster than I was told. The follow up was also fantastic. Patti kept contact with me to ensure I was happy with the dress and assist me in case I wasn't.
I highly recommend this company and concept!
Kind Regards,
Amy Lyn

Profile Picture Amy, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The website was very informative and made finding what I was looking for super easy. The dress was exactly how it was described in the listing, and the measurements were spot on. I'm just so happy that I was able to get exactly what I wanted for a more reasonable price.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

Great experience selling my dress! It was literally sold in a week! They are responsive and provide good customer service. I used them to sell and buy a dress (that ended up too small so I had to return) and both transactions went smoothly.

Profile Picture Narjisse, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience with Nearly Newly Wed has been flawless!. The concept is as simple as they state. You pick the dress. You order it. The dress is shipped. Email notifications are sent at every step. You have 5 days to decide! The staff is very courteous and responsive by email. This dress was not in my budget until we found it here ! So glad we found Nearly Newly Wed !

Profile Picture Susan, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have found Nearly Newlywed. I found my dream dress in a picture online and quickly found through google image search it was an "Iconic Vera Wang." In now world did I have whatever retail was-$6000-$8000. I began my search on every site I could find to find the dress nearly new. I looked on the site every day for about three weeks, and my dress popped up for $1500! There is a tiny tear in the tulle that will be cut off anyway because the previous owner was 5'9" and I'm 5'4," and it is sized up so I can alter it to my frame. I can't BELIEVE I found my dream dress for that price. Delivery said it could be 2-3 weeks and it was more like 5 days. And the ability to return it at a $25 loss for restocking really decreased the anxiety I felt buying something so precious and expensive off the internet. Thank you!!

Photo for Nearly Newlywed Review - Just out of the box!
Profile Picture MARCI, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Thought Nearly Newly Wed was amazing. Loved their Selection and everything they had to offer!

Profile Picture Alex, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I originally heard about Nearly Newlywed from the TV show Sharktank, then Wedding Wite. I decided to give them a try and was quite impressed with the speed in which they were able to sell my beautiful mother of the bride gown. They also send you personal emails along the wY instead of auto-replies. Very professional and personable.

Profile Picture Linda, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you are on a budget but still want an incredible dress, I highly recommend looking at the dresses on Nearly Newlywed. I literally got the dress of my dreams for only $575! I decided to order the dress because of their awesome "home fitting" policy which would allow me to try a dress and return it for only the price of shipping. When I got the huge box in the mail I was SO excited and tried the dress on right away! I tried it on a few times and made my decision to keep it! But the great thing is that Nearly Newlywed reached out to me to make sure I wanted to keep the dress just in case I had forgotten about the time limit. Such a great experience! Thanks Nearly Newlywed!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/16/17, 1 Review