Nazar Iskenderov Photography Reviews

25 Reviews for Nazar Iskenderov Photography

• Curious Bride

Emma · Getting married on 06/19/2021

A Dream Wedding Photographer

I hope you were expecting a rave review - I can’t say enough about Nazar and Tanya. They are extremely professional, easy to work with, accommodating, and above all talented.

Due to covid-19 my wedding plans changed as did the date a number of times. Nazar Iskenderov Photography was one of the few vendors I would have worked my new date around because I had enjoyed getting to work with them so much at the engagement shoot that was a few months earlier.

When I reached out about a new date they were responsive and understanding. We eventually pushed the wedding to 2021, but asked them to come to our civil ceremony on the original date. They happily arranged it with me and arrived a half an hour early to the venue.

I have now worked with them for an engagement shoot and the civil wedding. The engagement shoot photos were phenomenal and I only have the “preview” of the wedding but so far they are all stunning.

Thanks to them I have the most incredible memories. I will update this review after the big bash in 2021! The benefit to Covid is I get 3 sets of photos from them so I call that a win.

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Ruslan

Ruslan A. · Married on 12/12/2020

One of the best choices for our special day!

Right from the start Nazar and Tanya were very reliable and responsive. They answered all and any questions we had and took time to get to know us and ask what we were looking for. They made the effort to make us feel taken care of and have confidence in them. We got our wedding pictures and album back and we couldn’t be happier with our choice in our wedding photographers. Highly highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 04/20/2021

Kristina P. · Married on 11/20/2020

I Loved it!!

I absolutely loved how everything turned out. An amazing couple to work with. Really good quality pictures. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/20/2021
  • O

Olesia F. · Married on 11/07/2020

The absolute best!!!

Nazar and Tanya did an amazing job with our wedding photos! They are such a great team and work so well together! They were very prepared and knew exactly what pictures needed to be taken and how to make them look absolutely gorgeous! I love their editing style it’s very natural!

Sent on 04/22/2021

Susan T. · Married on 05/22/2020

Amazing!!!

I cannot say enough kind words about Nazar Iksenderov Photography. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Not to mention the fact that they are so easy and fun to work with. They made sure that every last detail of our engagement and wedding was absolutely perfect. Would recommend them again and again.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Lyuda A. · Married on 05/03/2020

Amazing, Creative , An Eye For Detail, Passion for what they do ! (;

Only good things to be said with Me And my fiancé’s experience with Nazar & Tanya Iskendov . We won a giveaway photo shoot about two years ago, and they stuck with their word and still gave us a photo shoot ! We were extremely pleased. We also are so thankful that they were so patient with us and our timeframe that we had , We kept pushing it off and off and canceling but they were so patient and kind to help us schedule a god date. At first we were super nervous because we’ve never done an actual photo shoot before, and right as we got out of the car we were greeted with so much happiness, and excitement from Nazar and Tanya ! You could tell that they really love their jobs and they’re really passionate about it. They were really good at showing us how to do poses, they had so many ideas on how to position you, and help you pose by showing examples with themselves . Their eye for beautiful poses was exactly what every person behind the camera needs , no one wants to feel uncomfortable or they don’t know how to pose in front of a camera, they did an excellent job of providing wonderful poses and ideas. we felt comfortable the whole time ! Never was there a moment that we wanted to end the shoot , The two hours that we had with them went by in a second because it was so much fun. I saw a sneak peek on some of the photos and they already look so stunning before it’s even edited ! I got exactly what I asked for and so much more in the photoshoot that we had, We truely had an Amazing experience! Nazar and Tanya were so great!

Sent on 05/05/2020
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle O. · Married on 11/23/2019

Central WA Engagement Photoshoot

My now fiance booked a last minute photoshoot with Nazar Photography for our engagement weekend. Nazar and his wife were absolutely amazing with our dogs and guided us through many different picture perfect poses. It was freezing outside but you wouldn't know it looking at the pictures! We had a great experience with the photography duo and would absolutely recommend! We look forward to booking with Nazar Photography for future photoshoots! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Charles A. · Married on 10/11/2019

Besides pure talent ,they were organized,,very good at direction ,they were never “in the way” or “too present” but got every angle/shot imaginable !

If you’re fortunate enough to get them ,you will be forever grateful for the memories and moments of perfection they capture!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • · Married on 09/14/2019

Very great couple to work shoot with !

Very nice team , tried tthwirbbeat to capture awesome moments would 100 percent recommend !

Sent on 10/22/2019

Alina · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommend

Nazar and Tanya are the most amazing photographers out there! They are well organized, professional and creative. The most down to earth couple to work with. And the pictures are incredible! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Mario

Mario · Married on 07/27/2019

Great work

They did a great job and they were super professional, highly recommend Nazar!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Camelia

Camelia · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing and professional!!

My husband and I hired Nazar and Tanya for our wedding and we could not be more pleased and happy with our photos! We met with them a couple months before to go over details and they were so kind, humble, attentive and made sure we had all of our questions answered. We got our photos back a lot sooner than expected from our wedding and they turned out amazing!! They paid very close attention to detail and Nazar captured the best moments. We both reccomend Nazar Iskenderov Photography to anyone who is looking for professional and amazing quality photos!!!
    Thank you Nazar and Tanyna for making our wedding day so memorable!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Christy · Married on 05/25/2019

They go above and beyond!

Naz and Tanya were super professional! Great communication and made things super easy. Everything turned out perfect. They are awesome at what they do and really captured every moment.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 04/13/2019

Best wedding photographers

The most incredible photographers out there! They are so caring and really listen to what you want and your needs, they make you feel so good about the whole wedding day and they plan out every hour to keep the day organized. I felt really secure about everything and knew that there would be no problems at all with them! They came right on time on the wedding day, set everything up and were so up beat and excited! Super professional and also really fun! Got incredible shots, and no matter what the weather condition is, they don’t let it stop them! We had a second day shoot and it was even better! They drove so far and we are forever thankful because of the amazing pictures! 10/10 would do this day all over again!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Yana

Yana D. · Married on 03/30/2019

They are really easy and fun vendors. I would recommend them to anyone.

One thing I was nervous about was how to pose for the camera. When they came out to shoot for our wedding they made it seem so easy. They both work together and help you stand and pose. They even made you laugh and smile. I would definitely recommend them for anyone.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • I

Ion U. · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Professional Team

My wife and I did not want cookie-cutter wedding photos, and we stumbled across Nazar and Tanya. We Skyped from 2,288 miles away at the start and knew we were looking at our wedding photographers within minutes. They are so much fun and keep your ideas in mind while bringing their own amazing creativity to the table.These guys are incredible. We loved how they capture the REALITY of weddings – from happy tears to funny moments. Nazar and Tanya capture photos that are truly authentic. Their work is a reflection of their personalities! Each conversation my wife and I had with Nazar and Tanya was full of depth – they felt more like friends than the photographers we simply hired. Because of that, we felt such ease at while taking photos during our wedding. Thank you Nazar and Tanya for being awesome and capturing such fabulous and artistic images of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Anusha F. · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding photography

Tanya and Nazar were so professional and listened to every detail of mine, and accommodated all my requests! They came on time, and wasted no time in getting the most amazing detail shots while I got ready. You not only get great pictures but you get to work with the most sweetest people which makes you feel less nervous on the big day. Couldn’t be any happier with their service. I would highly recommend this amazing couple for your big day!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Alesya G. · Married on 11/12/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

We were blown away by the experience we had! Very awesome, simple, fun, and very professional team. They will make you feel comfortable, and you’ll feel like you have known them for years. Definitely recommend Nazar Iskenderov Photography for any photo shoot your heart desires!

Aliona B. · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing photographer

Loved having them as our photographers! They were awesome, fun, they went above and beyond! They took amazing pictures!

• I

Iryna S. · Married on 09/08/2018

The beat wedding pictures guaranteed!

We had such an amazing experience with this photographer company. They were genarous and we would highly recommend them to all future events!

• Julia

Julia B. · Married on 08/18/2018

Blown away

Nazar and Tanya are a dream team. They have such a unique and creative approach to wedding photography that was incredibly refreshing. They know how to work with light and nature, emphasizing their beauty, while still keeping the bride and groom as the focal point. Their photographs create drama, but still feel natural. Each picture is filled with seemingly impossible elements and features, but their creative eye and skill executes the photo flawlessly and beautifully. They are amazing to work with, genuinely happy to be with you, and are willing to give 100% for their clients. I cannot say enough positive things about Nazar Iskenderov Photography. Absolutely INCREDIBLE. They blew away all our expectations.

Callie T. · Married on 02/22/2018

Amazing. Such a fun couple to be around and work with.

They were so fun to work with. Both were very creative and we’re able to take the visions they had and bring them to life. Love every single one of our engagement photos!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Amy

Amy K. · Married on 08/19/2017

Maternity Session

Nazar is very talented, patient and professional. He and his wife made my maternity shoot feel effortless and very enjoyable.

Their ideas are very original and the attention to detail resuts in a spectacular product!

Hanna · Married on 07/26/2014

Outstanding photography

Naz and Tanya are an amazing duo! So professional, and friendly. They have done multiple photo shoots for us and each one has been exceptional. We recommend them to all our family and friends.

• 5.0

We had a great experience!

Super kind and caring people. Loved working with them! The quality if the photos were amazing! Would totally recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2019