41 Reviews for Naya's Idea Event Coordinator

Full Planning (2)
Guest List (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
33 Naya's Idea Event Coordinator Reviews

Hayxanair is an excellent coordinator. We hire her services since the beginning of our wedding planning. After a year and a half planning our wedding with great enthusiasm, to our surprise, Hurricane Maria passed through Puerto Rico and we had to postpone it. What could have been a nightmare, thanks to Hayxa it has not been. Our coordinator has been responsible for the re-arrangement of the new date with all the vendors and guests. She has worked with us since day one and what we have achieved for our wedding couldn’t be possible without her help. We recommend her services 100%.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Naya's Idea Event Coordinator has been the best decision I have made threw out my process in wedding planning. Like many brides, I thought I would be able to deal with planning on my own but I wish I would have found Hayxanair sooner! She seriously becomes your backbone threw the whole planning. She has a great personality, very comforting and is direct when it comes to anything you want to know. She is very persistence in giving you the best for the budget you are working with. I can't thank Hayxanair and the crew enough. Thank you Naya's Idea Event Coordinator!

Profile Picture Melissa , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

Hayxanair was a pleasure to work with! My husband and I decided on a wedding in Puerto Rico and after attempting to plan the wedding myself, I realized it was too challenging and thankfully found Hayxanair. She was always very attentive to our needs throughout the process and made sure that deadlines were met. The day of our wedding had challenges, mainly rain, and Hayxanair and her team handled all issues like the pros that they are. Our wedding was a success and our guests (And others who weren't guests and saw pictures) continue to talk about how amazing and beautiful our wedding was. I recommend Nayas Idea Event Coordinator 1000%!

Profile Picture Fabiola, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I must say, that Naya's Idea Event Coordinator was the perfect choice for event planning. Her helpful and innovative ideas well deserve my high praises for her professionalism, as well as outgoing and energetic personality. Hayxa has have been amazing! Her diligent guidance and suggestions kept me focus and on track towards the celebration of my activity, making me feel more assured about the details in every part of the plan. Also, her attention to detail provided a flawless execution. I was very impressed with their services, and thankful she listened to what I wanted, working within my budget.

Profile Picture Jackeline, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Service provided was excellent !!

Profile Picture MARGARITA, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved her services. From day 1 she very attentintive, responsible. She listened to what we wanted and was able to deliver it. Very enthusiastic, charismatic full of ideas and good vibes. Definitely in love with the end result Thank You!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

highly professional and a team of excellent and attentive work, 100% recommended, finally he made the day one of my wedding dream

Profile Picture Esteban, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We have to thank Haixanair and his entire team. Our wedding was as we dreamed. She was always attentive to every detail to make this possible. We are very happy. Very professional, excellent person. Thank you!

Profile Picture Saribel, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Invitations, Wedding Planning

When we decided to have our destination wedding in Puerto Rico, I told myself that I could forego hiring a wedding planner and plan the wedding myself. This was not one of my brightest ideas, but I nonetheless researched to no avail and hired most of the vendors myself. I opted to instead hire a day of wedding coordinator. One thing I learned from myself with planning the wedding was how indecisive I was with making decisions. And I attribute most of this to how overly saturated the wedding market is with endless vendors. I gave myself a deadline of January to hire a day of coordinator for my June wedding. It was May, and I had yet to secure anyone. I spoke to a couple wedding planners during that time and I just didn't connect with any of them. Then came along Hayxa, (I called her an angel from above) and during our first conversation, I knew that she was the wedding planner for me. It was as if she was a part of the planning from the beginning. Within the same day, she emailed me a catering vendor which I was desperately lacking well under budget. She took over with such grace and ease. I am a very difficult person, but she has such a calming presence about her. When I say she went above and beyond her role, it is an understatement. Many things went wrong the day of the wedding (due to no fault of her own) and she did everything with her control to resolve every issue that arose. Honestly, the biggest piece of advice I can give to a bride in search of a planner, is to hire Hayxa as your wedding planner. My only regret was not hiring her sooner. Thank you Hayxa for all of your help and support during one of the most important days of my life.

Profile Picture Hana, 6/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination

Hayxanair did a great job in planning our wedding. She was always there when we most needed her. If you have an idea that you want in your wedding, Hayxanair is right person. She granted all of our requests and also gave us various options in order to chose the one with the best price option. Her service is one of a kind. She will make sure everything runs in place before and during the wedding. Some words that describes Hayxanair herself and her service are: perfectionist, caring, hardworking, friendly, passionate, among others. My wife and I are really satisfied with our wedding's final result. Our wedding of our dream came true thanks to Naya's Idea. You will not regret by choosing Hayxanair as your wedding planner.

Thank you so much for your services, Hayxa.

Sincerely yours,
Denisse & Victor

Profile Picture Victor, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Referrals

Highly recommended , very professional and responsible. Food is amazing !

Profile Picture Franccesca, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Hayxa did an amazing job for my baby shower. She prepared all of the flower arrangements, table settings and coordinated all of the catering for the event. The flower arrangements were beautiful and the food was amazing. She will work with your budget and will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with your special day. I highly recommend Hayxa and her team.

Profile Picture User6187586, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers

Everything was perfect!
The past 4 Nov, was the celebration of my wedding and a week later comments continue to come from how special and beautiful it was. Totally thankful with Naya’s Idea for their service, commitment and professionalism. Excellent team!

Profile Picture Lianabel, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Desde los comienzos de Naya's Idea Event, he utilizados sus servicios para complementar las actividades que realiza mi firma de consultoria. Lo mas que reconozco de esta empresa es su pasión, responsabilidad y profesionalidad por que todo quede perfecto. Siempre contara con mi apoyo y el de mi empresa.

Profile Picture User6111185, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

We thank Naya Idea (Hayxanair Hernandez) for all coordination and decoration of our wedding. Were very special moments of great joy and happiness to our family, guests and us. I've had comments from all guests were dazzled by every detail, every race and every attention. The decoration? Waooo !! beautiful and spectacular (thin and delicate) The guests talked about the good service at the bar, a delicious meal (the chef was magistrall), everyone was raving about the food . The vegetarian special guests felt by attention to they.They were special guests to consider their eating ideals.
An important detail to mention is: Everything that was not used, was returned intact ... that leaves a lot to say about his team's honest. Waoo! We are grateful for everything you did for us. Thanks to channel all the tension and nerves of my parents and the same !!!! Thousand thanks..

Profile Picture Miriam , 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

On the ma me of Caraballo Lopez family we thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Waooo !! Unforgettable Night .... With infinite gratitude I thank you for all your help indeed it was very useful for us, thanks for being part of our dream. !!! Everything was excellent, cute, lovely, your details, attention, affection and care especially. YOU ARE SPECIAL.!!! God bless you always.

Profile Picture Jesus Onell, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Hayxanair took all of my stress away around my destination wedding planning. Hayxanair is a people person and she quickly understood what we wanted for our special day. Hayxa created a beautiful destination wedding that all my family and friends are still talking about. From the flowers and décor to my make-up and hair, everything was amazing. It rained the day of my wedding and the team was able to move my venue at the last minute and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thank you Hayxanair and team for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!!

Profile Picture User5631272, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Referrals

Excelent and very committed with her clients!!! We are very grateful with her service and profesionalism. Many thanks Hayxa!!!

Profile Picture Ciry, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hayxanair fue excelente recurso en todo momento. Ayudo en lo que se le contrato y en más cosas. Muy agradecida de toda su aportación para mi boda.

Profile Picture Marina, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hayxanair is a dedicated and excellent Coordinator. Creative and committed with her work. Her coaching has allow to me to grow
and acquire new business tools. Iam grateful to God for her helping heart and dedication.

Profile Picture Fiordaliza, 8/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Todo quedo mas bello de lo que inmajinaba, le agradesco a Dios haberte puesto en mi camino. Eres espectacular como persona y como coordinadora Hayxanair Hernandez Coordinadora. todos tuvieron bellos comentarios sobre ti. Estuviste cuando sentia que no podia mas y me diste esa extra fuerza para seguira adelante con la boda de mis sueños. Te deceo todo el exito del mundo y se que vas a seguir creciendo.

Profile Picture denisse, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Estamos Super Mega Felices con el trabajo de la Coordinadora y su equipo de Nayas Ideas. Nuestra Boda Quedó como lo soñe.

Profile Picture User5290183, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning

Good Wedding planner, responsabilities, helpful, supporting,

Profile Picture Damaris, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Deje mis sueños en sus maños y fue algo mas de lo que imagine. Excelente y sobre todo comprometida con lo que hace. Super complacidos. GRACIAS POR TODO! Exito en tu camino y Dios siga bendiciendote.

Profile Picture Jessibel, 3/22/15, 1 Review