Nayas' Event Coordinator Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Aja
    Aja D. Married on 08/29/2021

Supportive and operates in excellence

Nayas has an eye for detail & pays close attention to clients needs. I’m already thinking about other events to plan using her services. She can help you make decisions, then execute them in excellence. I’m very happy with her work and would use her again and again.
  • Patricia
    Patricia D. Married on 05/01/2021

Logramos nuestra boda en medio de una pandemia

Naya nos dio tranquilidad al momento de tener que tomar la decision de mover nuestra boda, no en una, si no en dos ocaciones dado a la pandemia. Siempre estuvo abierta a realizar nuestra boda sin importar si la dejabamos como originalmente pensamos o si la cambiabamos a una mas pequeña, o a una cena. Siempre dijo presente! Gracias a su equipo pudimos tener nuestra boda y disfrutarla al maximo.

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Gracias Patricia fue un día muy esperando! Se disfrutaron su gran día tam y como soñaron. Un privilegio ser parte de cada detalle. Abrazo!
    Kiara A. Married on 04/18/2021

The best wedding coordinator!

Hayxa was a lifesaver! My husband and I started to plan our wedding before pandemic and just when we were a couple of week to get married the pandemic arrived. After many changes of venues and dates Hayxa found us the most wonderful place and she really took in consideration all of our wishes and needs. We truly enjoyed every single moment of our wedding and the journey to it thanks to her.

Thank you again for everything that you did for us! It was truly magical!!

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Kiara & David thank you! Grateful on being by your side. It was a beautiful wedding full of so many emotions. Your dress was unique!
    Big Hug!
  • Tanya
    Tanya M. Married on 04/03/2021

Hayxanair was amazing !!!

She was so good to us that we consider her and her husband friends now.

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Tanya & Anibal. Wow breath taking wedding. Thank you for considering our team for all the details of your big day! In love with the pictures and how you enjoyed every moment.
    Big Hug!
  • Rosmary
    Rosmary B. Married on 12/29/2020

Simply Incredible Coordinator! No Title Can Summarize!

Where to begin? We found it hard to write this review because of how difficult it was for us to express what Nayas means to us and how much we appreciated her in making our wedding turn out absolutely perfectly in a very imperfect situation. Planning the destination wedding during a pandemic had constant twists and turns with our plans literally having to change every 12 hours for weeks. Nayas was there every time, ready to help us navigate. She helped us pull together an absolute ALL STAR group of vendors and helped them understand each change. She had such an amazing touch and it was clear she really cared about us and our day. In all the stress, it was so comforting we had Nayas on our side and had trust she would help us figure it out and figure it out she did. Please take time to look at the pictures! We did this at the height of restrictions in PR and everything went so smoothly and turned out perfectly because of Nayas. We can not thank her enough and we couldn't recommend hiring her for your future wedding more! We talked to so many coordinators and are thanking our lucky stars we went with Nayas. It would not have been our perfect dream wedding without her! You are the BEST Nayas!

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Rosemary & Greg your wedding was breathtaking in each moment. Thank you for lovely words I appreciate them with my heart. Grateful on how everyone had a great time even though we had restrictions. OMG in love with final result of photos and video. It was a privilege be by your side on a lovely ocean view ceremony. Big Hug! Hope to see you soon!
  • Sharidelie
    Sharidelie C. Married on 04/05/2020

Best decision we made

Nayas Event Coordinator is the only way to pan a wedding of your dreams. We live in NJ so handing someone we never met our wedding dreams was scary . But she made us feel like family from the first phone call . She helped keep
    Us on track and was so understanding with our crazy schedules and even made meetings with us late at night . The day of the wedding was a total dream . From beginning to end her and her team treated us like VIP . We had never felt so special and pampered ever . They helped calm our nerves when the grooms father got lost and her team even offers to get in their car and find him ! We truly cannot say enough about this wedding planned except that using them for you wedding will be the most important thing you could do . Thank you for making our dream wedding a reality and keeping us calm and collected the entire process! If we ever have another event we know exactly who we will be going to !
  • Frances
    Frances M. Married on 04/02/2020

Literally amazing!

Hayxa is amazing!!! We let her know basically 2 weeks before the wedding. She made it happen!! She gave us the support we needed to enjoy the most important day of our lives. That peace of mind is priceless! Everything was so much better than we expected. We are so happy that we chose her.
    Cristina B. Married on 03/14/2020

Best decision ever!!

I had a small destination wedding at Hacienda Siesta Alegre. I was on the fence about hiring a day of wedding planner, but ended up choosing to so that I would have peace of mind. I wanted to have someone there to keep the event on time and smooth out any bumps in the road that may happen that day. I cannot tell you how happy I am that I chose to go with Hayxanair. She was absolutely amazing. She helped me with questions I had weeks before the wedding, and put together a great timeline. I can honestly say that the day went off without a hitch. I have no idea if something did go wrong, and she fixed it, but that’s what I call a good planner. She was so sweet and professional, I cannot recommend her enough. She was always just a few feet away from my husband and I. Whenever we had a question, she was right there waiting to help us. She truly made my wedding day go so smoothly and because of her I was able to fully enjoy my wedding. I even received compliments from our guests because they noticed how organized and on time everything went and that was all her! If you’re thinking about a planner, please do not look any further. She is everything and more.
  • Jackeline
    Jackeline R. Married on 12/25/2019

Fast and excellent service...even when you’re short on time!

Hayxa is a splendid human being. Her professionalism and dedication allowed me the opportunity to dream up my desired Christmas event. She was very flexible, hospitable, kind, and courteous all throughout our event coordination. She was, always, prompt to answer and provide budget wise alternatives. I would choose her again and again for all my future activities.
    Madeline R. Married on 11/24/2019

Our Perfect Day!❤️

There are no words to describe the spectacular work and service we receive from Naya’s Event and its team! We had a perfectly magical wedding day because it was always there. From day one supporting us, indulging me in all my inventions and ideas, orienting us and always seeking to recommend the best. We enjoyed the whole process and the big day we did not stop enjoying without worries because everything was in your hands! Every detail full of love, every advice, patience, availability, professionalism, love and passion are transferred to your clients and becomes more than a wedding planner or friend in part of our extended family. The result of a perfect day is reflected in our happiness and that of the guests! We will not get tired of thanking you for being a fundamental part, the heart and brain of all this adventure so that our great dream came true! We love you Hayxa and we fall short !!! Recommended 200% Always!

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Madeline & Ruben! It was a honor being part of your day so special y dreamed. Each detail had a story! Thank you for making me part of surprises for each other. You guys had more than fun! xoxo
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa M. Married on 08/03/2019

The best/worth it

Naya was extremely helpful, patient, professional and dependable! Everyone knows how planning a wedding can create BRIDEZILLA! I never felt more relaxed, stress free and accomplished while working with Naya to plan my DESTINATION wedding! She has truly been a blessing to me and my family!
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 07/06/2019

A dream come true!

My wedding planning was pretty stressful due to hurricane Maria but Hayxanir made everything so smooth and made us feel secured with everything that had to be done. I was beyond amazed with everything and it was so beautiful! If I would do it all over again I will not hesitate in choosing her. She’s amazing not only does she become your planner but also your friend. Hayxanir and her team were a true blessing for our wedding!
    Rose O. Married on 07/05/2019

Made our destination wedding so easy!

I was very worried about my destination wedding in PR running smoothly, so I decided to hire a planner and she did not disappoint. Very easy to communicate with and our day was a breeze!
  • Paola
    Paola Married on 06/22/2019

Dream Wedding Without the Hassle!!

I contacted Haixanair wanting a small destination wedding that would be six months away. I was going to use my uncles back yard as a venue. I worried that the venue wouldn’t be appropriate for a wedding, and that a dream wedding would be too expensive, but I thought I could still give it a try and talk to a cordinator. She asked me a few basic questions, what my inspiration for decor was and what my budget was. I send her pictures of the backyard and waited for her feedback. She spoke to me with a confidence and professionalism that won my trust instantly. She made all my worries go away the entire planning period and during my wedding. Haixa and her team took care of everything! We spoke a few times over the phone and texted to iron out a few details here and there. My family joked that they thought I was crazy for being too relaxed. I’m not kidding! All I did was make sure I was at my wedding on time!!!!! They are approachable, easy to contact, willing and available. They are flexible to changes and have so much experience they make everything look like it’s an easy job to do. My wedding exceeded all of my expectations! From my bouquet and decorations to their team serving me food, making sure my kids ate, and bringing me water if I asked. Truly form the bottom of my heart. Stop looking around, you have found the best cordinator!!!!!!
    Minori T. Married on 02/26/2019

Excellent!!!

Naya is Fantastic Event Coordinator! I gave a call to her asking if she can help me organize an intimate dinner with my Husband on the beach, though it was on short notice she tried her level best in getting multiple options for me, though it did not work out due to my budget issues but even after telling this to Naya she did not stop proposing alternative options, knowing she won't get any profit from me. I would say she is a kind of a person who cares for other people's dream to come true without any expectation. Naya you are definitely appropriate for this profession. Wish you lots of success in Life. Thank you so much again!

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Thank you so much Minori so happy you were able to enjoy the island and your special dinner. Blessings!
    Lina Married on 02/16/2019

Destination wedding

Naya and team were phenomenal during wedding day. They were very attentive to wedding guests as well as bridal party. I’m so happy I made the decision to hire naya to plan my wedding as I do not live on the island. Naya was able to recommend and coordinate with vendors for our special day. Naya worked within our budget. During wedding day Naya worked through last minute changes and handled everything well. I felt calm and enjoyed our special day. If you want to feel stress free and enjoy your special day I recommend Naya and team ❤️

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Lina thank you so much! You guys just had soooo much fun. Beautiful speech from your boy. He stoled our heart. Wishing you many blessings to your family. Xoxo!
    Mariana Married on 12/29/2018

Above and Beyond Service

Naya was the savior of our wedding planning. She was super responsive, incredibly helpful with everything leading up. We did partial coordination because we found her midway through wedding planning, but definitely would have had her do everything if we were to do it over. The pricing and contracting was all up front, no hidden surprises and worth every penny. She thought of every detail, made sure nothing was missing, and even filled in a lot of our gaps. We felt so much less stress leading up to the wedding because we knew she had it under control, and we didn't worry about anything the day of the wedding. She was able to adapt to situations and make everything seem planned and smooth even when things happened out of our control (like weather, or my grandmother arriving late!). We cannot recommend Naya enough. We felt important, heard, and helped. It was a joy planning with her and definitely the best thing you can do for your wedding preparation.

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Marina & Neel thank you for the opportunity of being by your side. You all had a great time. You lovely guest and family. Many blessings.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 11/11/2018

If you are reading this and looking for a wedding planner... LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!!

Let me start by saying I am was were you are now... in search for a wedding planner that you love, trust, but also have a connection with and who is affordable. In searching for the best fit for both my fiance and myself I came across multiple reviews about how half way through the wedding couples had had to fire their coordinator, which made me extremely nervous being that our wedding was a destination wedding. Whoever we chose had to understand what we wanted, and really help guide us until we arrived for our wedding.

I am one of the most indecisive people EVER, but when it came time to make a decision on our wedding coordinator Naya was the BEST decision we ever made when it came to our wedding. I cannot begin to express how awesome she is! Naya is such a kind/sweet soul who cares so much about both you and your fiances special day. Plus, she is amazing at her job.

We had traveled to PR prior to the wedding to choose a venue and Naya picked us up at the hotel to take us to each location. After viewing a beautiful venue we hopped in the car to head to our next location when her car suddenly decided it did not want to start. If that were me, I would have been freaking out, but not Naya. She was calm as a cucumber and found an alternative solution so we would make it to our next appointment on time. At that moment I KNEW she was PERFECT for the job and we made the right decision in choosing her to be our coordinator.

Throughout the year of planning she stayed in constant contact with us by checking in, reaching out to local vendors with questions or concerns we had, and even offered to make dinner reservations for us upon arrival to PR. She did such a great job at communicating and keeping us on track with the wedding timeline. Having a 2 year old I can say we were not the best at remembering due dates, but Naya was always patient with us and sent us friendly reminders when a task needed to be completed.

Naya was there to ensure the rehearsal dinner ran smoothly, and on the day of the wedding guided us through the ceremony and reception. During cake cutting I vividly remember turning around to see Naya helping us distract our daughter dancing with her. :) That warmed my heart knowing she truly cared about our family. Even after the wedding she checks in to see how we are and we stay in communication via social media.

We had such an amazing wedding experience in Puerto Rico and I am so happy with the way everything turned out. Wedding planning is hard and stressful enough, so you don't need to stress when it comes to choosing your wedding planner/coordinator because Naya perfect for the job.

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Wow!!! Thank you Danielle & Chance for your words we enjoyed every detail of planning your wedding! It was a blessing getting to meet your family , guest and your princess Aria. We have all in our heart.
    You guys had a blast from the day you hoped out of the plane.
    The kindness and sweetest couples you guys just looked stunning!
  • F
    Fernando Married on 11/09/2018

Birthday surprise

I was traveling to NY for a family reunion and my partner’s birthday was during that weekend so Nayas idea event coordinated from PR everything to be able to surprise my partner incluiding the cake and place , everything came out better than expected.

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Thank you Fernando for letting us be part of a special day from the distance! Glad you all had a great time.
  • Yvonne
    Yvonne Married on 10/19/2018
    I literally have nothing bad to say about my experience so far! I have really enjoyed working with Hayxanair! She is so personable, truly cares about you and your event, and is always available. (Seriously! I live in California and I’ll text or email late for even my time thinking she’ll see it in the morning and she answers almost immediately! I swear she doesn’t sleep!) when I went to Puerto Rico to meet her and meet with the vendors she went to every meeting, she has worked with my mother in law to help coordinate the rehearsal dinner too! I have had a rough time with the hotel I booked a block with and she was even willing to have the guest contact her and give them their information and she was going to work with the hotel to get their rooms coordinated. I didn’t let her but she always goes above and beyond. I can’t wait for our wedding day to actually be here! I know Hayxanair and her team are going to do an amazing job! ??????????
    Nestor D. Married on 10/18/2018

A Class Act

Naya’s provides you with the Creativity, Class and Peace of Mind, required for any endeavor you decide to go, so you can focus on what really matters: You!!!
    Jehriel Married on 09/08/2018
    Great experience! Very professional and responsible.
    Brittany Married on 03/14/2018
    Naya's Idea was beyond wonderful! Her services helped plan my wedding with such ease. She was always quick to respond with any questions I had and very helpful with any questions and concerns from my family. If you're looking for a stress-free wedding, I highly recommend hiring Naya as your wedding planner. She will devote her time to you and your future husband without hesitation. Because of her, my wedding turned out be a dream that became a beautiful reality.
    Brenda Married on 02/25/2018
    I have to say that Haixa and I clicked the very first day we even spoke and got together to discuss the ideas I had for my wedding. The truth is I never contacted anyone else, I just had a feeling she was the one and I couldn’t be more right.
    When hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico I was so depressed that I put everything on hold for two months and it was Haixa who would call me to cheer me up and also let me know I needed to select all my vendors on time, Maria had changed the game for the industry and everything was taking a little more time then usual...
    She helped me all the way and followed up on me on a regular basis, very responsive and professional in every way. She also recommended some very good vendors even though I had some of my own.
    The day of my wedding Haixa and her team were my heroes!! Not only did they improvised when it started raining in the middle of the ceremony and pretty much moved the entire set up but they also got us a new generator when the one the venue had for us burned!!

Overall Haixa and her team did an extraordinary job and I will be forever grateful!!
    Planning a wedding is no easy job but if I had to do it all over again Naya’s Ideas Events Coordinator would be my choice, they are the Best!!