Naya's Idea Event Coordinator Reviews

49 Reviews for Naya's Idea Event Coordinator

49 Naya's Idea Event Coordinator Reviews

Fernando · Married on 11/09/2018

Birthday surprise

I was traveling to NY for a family reunion and my partner’s birthday was during that weekend so Nayas idea event coordinated from PR everything to be able to surprise my partner incluiding the cake and place , everything came out better than expected.

• Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 10/19/2018

I literally have nothing bad to say about my experience so far! I have really enjoyed working with Hayxanair! She is so personable, truly cares about you and your event, and is always available. (Seriously! I live in California and I’ll text or email late for even my time thinking she’ll see it in the morning and she answers almost immediately! I swear she doesn’t sleep!) when I went to Puerto Rico to meet her and meet with the vendors she went to every meeting, she has worked with my mother in law to help coordinate the rehearsal dinner too! I have had a rough time with the hotel I booked a block with and she was even willing to have the guest contact her and give them their information and she was going to work with the hotel to get their rooms coordinated. I didn’t let her but she always goes above and beyond. I can’t wait for our wedding day to actually be here! I know Hayxanair and her team are going to do an amazing job! ??????????

Nestor Davila · Married on 10/18/2018

A Class Act

Naya’s provides you with the Creativity, Class and Peace of Mind, required for any endeavor you decide to go, so you can focus on what really matters: You!!!

Jehriel · Married on 09/08/2018

Great experience! Very professional and responsible.

Brittany · Married on 03/14/2018

Naya's Idea was beyond wonderful! Her services helped plan my wedding with such ease. She was always quick to respond with any questions I had and very helpful with any questions and concerns from my family. If you're looking for a stress-free wedding, I highly recommend hiring Naya as your wedding planner. She will devote her time to you and your future husband without hesitation. Because of her, my wedding turned out be a dream that became a beautiful reality.

Brenda · Married on 02/25/2018

I have to say that Haixa and I clicked the very first day we even spoke and got together to discuss the ideas I had for my wedding. The truth is I never contacted anyone else, I just had a feeling she was the one and I couldn’t be more right.
    When hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico I was so depressed that I put everything on hold for two months and it was Haixa who would call me to cheer me up and also let me know I needed to select all my vendors on time, Maria had changed the game for the industry and everything was taking a little more time then usual...
    She helped me all the way and followed up on me on a regular basis, very responsive and professional in every way. She also recommended some very good vendors even though I had some of my own.
    The day of my wedding Haixa and her team were my heroes!! Not only did they improvised when it started raining in the middle of the ceremony and pretty much moved the entire set up but they also got us a new generator when the one the venue had for us burned!!

Overall Haixa and her team did an extraordinary job and I will be forever grateful!!
    Planning a wedding is no easy job but if I had to do it all over again Naya’s Ideas Events Coordinator would be my choice, they are the Best!!

Naya's Idea Event Coordinator 1
    Naya's Idea Event Coordinator 8
    Naya's Idea Event Coordinator 9
    Naya's Idea Event Coordinator 10

Hyarira · Married on 02/10/2018

Excelent team thanks for all your help and service.

Naya's Idea Event Coordinator 11
    Naya's Idea Event Coordinator 12
    Naya's Idea Event Coordinator 13
    Naya's Idea Event Coordinator 14

Andrea · Married on 11/10/2017

Hayxanair is an excellent coordinator. We hire her services since the beginning of our wedding planning. After a year and a half planning our wedding with great enthusiasm, to our surprise, Hurricane Maria passed through Puerto Rico and we had to postpone it. What could have been a nightmare, thanks to Hayxa it has not been. Our coordinator has been responsible for the re-arrangement of the new date with all the vendors and guests. She has worked with us since day one and what we have achieved for our wedding couldn’t be possible without her help. We recommend her services 100%.

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

Naya's Idea Event Coordinator has been the best decision I have made threw out my process in wedding planning. Like many brides, I thought I would be able to deal with planning on my own but I wish I would have found Hayxanair sooner! She seriously becomes your backbone threw the whole planning. She has a great personality, very comforting and is direct when it comes to anything you want to know. She is very persistence in giving you the best for the budget you are working with. I can't thank Hayxanair and the crew enough. Thank you Naya's Idea Event Coordinator!

Frances · Married on 09/14/2017

Unfortunately our weeding ceremony did not took place because of Hurricanes Irma & María, we did make a small family ceremony.

Naya was extremely diligent in helping us get our deposits from the different vendors. Also we did a Birthday Party for the Wife with Pedro Capo, and it was all coordinated by Naya.

Highly very highly recommended. Give her 100 stars ..!!! They are the best.!!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Naya's Idea Event Coordinator's reply:

Frances & Elliot you are so much fun and special couples. Thank you for training Naya’s Idea during the process of planning and celebrating your birthday! Wishing you many blessings! Los Fanos! ✨

Fabiola · Married on 07/07/2017

Hayxanair was a pleasure to work with! My husband and I decided on a wedding in Puerto Rico and after attempting to plan the wedding myself, I realized it was too challenging and thankfully found Hayxanair. She was always very attentive to our needs throughout the process and made sure that deadlines were met. The day of our wedding had challenges, mainly rain, and Hayxanair and her team handled all issues like the pros that they are. Our wedding was a success and our guests (And others who weren't guests and saw pictures) continue to talk about how amazing and beautiful our wedding was. I recommend Nayas Idea Event Coordinator 1000%!

Jackeline · Married on 05/24/2017

I must say, that Naya's Idea Event Coordinator was the perfect choice for event planning. Her helpful and innovative ideas well deserve my high praises for her professionalism, as well as outgoing and energetic personality. Hayxa has have been amazing! Her diligent guidance and suggestions kept me focus and on track towards the celebration of my activity, making me feel more assured about the details in every part of the plan. Also, her attention to detail provided a flawless execution. I was very impressed with their services, and thankful she listened to what I wanted, working within my budget.

MARGARITA · Married on 12/16/2016

Service provided was excellent !!

Vanessa · Married on 10/22/2016

Loved her services. From day 1 she very attentintive, responsible. She listened to what we wanted and was able to deliver it. Very enthusiastic, charismatic full of ideas and good vibes. Definitely in love with the end result Thank You!

Esteban · Married on 10/01/2016

highly professional and a team of excellent and attentive work, 100% recommended, finally he made the day one of my wedding dream

Saribel · Married on 08/27/2016

We have to thank Haixanair and his entire team. Our wedding was as we dreamed. She was always attentive to every detail to make this possible. We are very happy. Very professional, excellent person. Thank you!

Hana · Married on 06/17/2016

When we decided to have our destination wedding in Puerto Rico, I told myself that I could forego hiring a wedding planner and plan the wedding myself. This was not one of my brightest ideas, but I nonetheless researched to no avail and hired most of the vendors myself. I opted to instead hire a day of wedding coordinator. One thing I learned from myself with planning the wedding was how indecisive I was with making decisions. And I attribute most of this to how overly saturated the wedding market is with endless vendors. I gave myself a deadline of January to hire a day of coordinator for my June wedding. It was May, and I had yet to secure anyone. I spoke to a couple wedding planners during that time and I just didn't connect with any of them. Then came along Hayxa, (I called her an angel from above) and during our first conversation, I knew that she was the wedding planner for me. It was as if she was a part of the planning from the beginning. Within the same day, she emailed me a catering vendor which I was desperately lacking well under budget. She took over with such grace and ease. I am a very difficult person, but she has such a calming presence about her. When I say she went above and beyond her role, it is an understatement. Many things went wrong the day of the wedding (due to no fault of her own) and she did everything with her control to resolve every issue that arose. Honestly, the biggest piece of advice I can give to a bride in search of a planner, is to hire Hayxa as your wedding planner. My only regret was not hiring her sooner. Thank you Hayxa for all of your help and support during one of the most important days of my life.

Victor · Married on 05/01/2016

Hayxanair did a great job in planning our wedding. She was always there when we most needed her. If you have an idea that you want in your wedding, Hayxanair is right person. She granted all of our requests and also gave us various options in order to chose the one with the best price option. Her service is one of a kind. She will make sure everything runs in place before and during the wedding. Some words that describes Hayxanair herself and her service are: perfectionist, caring, hardworking, friendly, passionate, among others. My wife and I are really satisfied with our wedding's final result. Our wedding of our dream came true thanks to Naya's Idea. You will not regret by choosing Hayxanair as your wedding planner.

Thank you so much for your services, Hayxa.

Sincerely yours,
    Denisse & Victor

Franccesca · Married on 12/31/2015

Highly recommended , very professional and responsible. Food is amazing !

Hayxa did an amazing job for my baby shower. She prepared all of the flower arrangements, table settings and coordinated all of the catering for the event. The flower arrangements were beautiful and the food was amazing. She will work with your budget and will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with your special day. I highly recommend Hayxa and her team.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Naya's Idea Event Coordinator's reply:

Thank you for letting us be part of a big day for you and your family. So happy you had a great time. Blessings!

Lianabel · Married on 12/12/2015

Everything was perfect!
    The past 4 Nov, was the celebration of my wedding and a week later comments continue to come from how special and beautiful it was. Totally thankful with Naya’s Idea for their service, commitment and professionalism. Excellent team!

Desde los comienzos de Naya's Idea Event, he utilizados sus servicios para complementar las actividades que realiza mi firma de consultoria. Lo mas que reconozco de esta empresa es su pasión, responsabilidad y profesionalidad por que todo quede perfecto. Siempre contara con mi apoyo y el de mi empresa.

Miriam · Married on 11/14/2015

We thank Naya Idea (Hayxanair Hernandez) for all coordination and decoration of our wedding. Were very special moments of great joy and happiness to our family, guests and us. I've had comments from all guests were dazzled by every detail, every race and every attention. The decoration? Waooo !! beautiful and spectacular (thin and delicate) The guests talked about the good service at the bar, a delicious meal (the chef was magistrall), everyone was raving about the food . The vegetarian special guests felt by attention to they.They were special guests to consider their eating ideals.
    An important detail to mention is: Everything that was not used, was returned intact ... that leaves a lot to say about his team's honest. Waoo! We are grateful for everything you did for us. Thanks to channel all the tension and nerves of my parents and the same !!!! Thousand thanks..

Jesus Onell · Married on 11/07/2015

On the ma me of Caraballo Lopez family we thank you from the bottom of our heart.
    Waooo !! Unforgettable Night .... With infinite gratitude I thank you for all your help indeed it was very useful for us, thanks for being part of our dream. !!! Everything was excellent, cute, lovely, your details, attention, affection and care especially. YOU ARE SPECIAL.!!! God bless you always.