Nayas' Event Coordinator Reviews

Nayas' Event Coordinator 5
  • Melissa

Melissa Morales · Married on 07/06/2019

A dream come true!

My wedding planning was pretty stressful due to hurricane Maria but Hayxanir made everything so smooth and made us feel secured with everything that had to be done. I was beyond amazed with everything and it was so beautiful! If I would do it all over again I will not hesitate in choosing her. She’s amazing not only does she become your planner but also your friend. Hayxanir and her team were a true blessing for our wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Rose Orzano · Married on 07/05/2019

Made our destination wedding so easy!

I was very worried about my destination wedding in PR running smoothly, so I decided to hire a planner and she did not disappoint. Very easy to communicate with and our day was a breeze!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 06/22/2019

Dream Wedding Without the Hassle!!

I contacted Haixanair wanting a small destination wedding that would be six months away. I was going to use my uncles back yard as a venue. I worried that the venue wouldn’t be appropriate for a wedding, and that a dream wedding would be too expensive, but I thought I could still give it a try and talk to a cordinator. She asked me a few basic questions, what my inspiration for decor was and what my budget was. I send her pictures of the backyard and waited for her feedback. She spoke to me with a confidence and professionalism that won my trust instantly. She made all my worries go away the entire planning period and during my wedding. Haixa and her team took care of everything! We spoke a few times over the phone and texted to iron out a few details here and there. My family joked that they thought I was crazy for being too relaxed. I’m not kidding! All I did was make sure I was at my wedding on time!!!!! They are approachable, easy to contact, willing and available. They are flexible to changes and have so much experience they make everything look like it’s an easy job to do. My wedding exceeded all of my expectations! From my bouquet and decorations to their team serving me food, making sure my kids ate, and bringing me water if I asked. Truly form the bottom of my heart. Stop looking around, you have found the best cordinator!!!!!!

Nayas' Event Coordinator 6
    Nayas' Event Coordinator 14
    Sent on 06/25/2019

Minori Telang · Married on 02/26/2019

Excellent!!!

Naya is Fantastic Event Coordinator! I gave a call to her asking if she can help me organize an intimate dinner with my Husband on the beach, though it was on short notice she tried her level best in getting multiple options for me, though it did not work out due to my budget issues but even after telling this to Naya she did not stop proposing alternative options, knowing she won't get any profit from me. I would say she is a kind of a person who cares for other people's dream to come true without any expectation. Naya you are definitely appropriate for this profession. Wish you lots of success in Life. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Thank you so much Minori so happy you were able to enjoy the island and your special dinner. Blessings!

Lina · Married on 02/16/2019

Destination wedding

Naya and team were phenomenal during wedding day. They were very attentive to wedding guests as well as bridal party. I’m so happy I made the decision to hire naya to plan my wedding as I do not live on the island. Naya was able to recommend and coordinate with vendors for our special day. Naya worked within our budget. During wedding day Naya worked through last minute changes and handled everything well. I felt calm and enjoyed our special day. If you want to feel stress free and enjoy your special day I recommend Naya and team ❤️

Sent on 03/04/2019

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Lina thank you so much! You guys just had soooo much fun. Beautiful speech from your boy. He stoled our heart. Wishing you many blessings to your family. Xoxo!

Mariana D · Married on 12/29/2018

Above and Beyond Service

Naya was the savior of our wedding planning. She was super responsive, incredibly helpful with everything leading up. We did partial coordination because we found her midway through wedding planning, but definitely would have had her do everything if we were to do it over. The pricing and contracting was all up front, no hidden surprises and worth every penny. She thought of every detail, made sure nothing was missing, and even filled in a lot of our gaps. We felt so much less stress leading up to the wedding because we knew she had it under control, and we didn't worry about anything the day of the wedding. She was able to adapt to situations and make everything seem planned and smooth even when things happened out of our control (like weather, or my grandmother arriving late!). We cannot recommend Naya enough. We felt important, heard, and helped. It was a joy planning with her and definitely the best thing you can do for your wedding preparation.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Marina & Neel thank you for the opportunity of being by your side. You all had a great time. You lovely guest and family. Many blessings.
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2018

If you are reading this and looking for a wedding planner... LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!!

Let me start by saying I am was were you are now... in search for a wedding planner that you love, trust, but also have a connection with and who is affordable. In searching for the best fit for both my fiance and myself I came across multiple reviews about how half way through the wedding couples had had to fire their coordinator, which made me extremely nervous being that our wedding was a destination wedding. Whoever we chose had to understand what we wanted, and really help guide us until we arrived for our wedding.

I am one of the most indecisive people EVER, but when it came time to make a decision on our wedding coordinator Naya was the BEST decision we ever made when it came to our wedding. I cannot begin to express how awesome she is! Naya is such a kind/sweet soul who cares so much about both you and your fiances special day. Plus, she is amazing at her job.

We had traveled to PR prior to the wedding to choose a venue and Naya picked us up at the hotel to take us to each location. After viewing a beautiful venue we hopped in the car to head to our next location when her car suddenly decided it did not want to start. If that were me, I would have been freaking out, but not Naya. She was calm as a cucumber and found an alternative solution so we would make it to our next appointment on time. At that moment I KNEW she was PERFECT for the job and we made the right decision in choosing her to be our coordinator.

Throughout the year of planning she stayed in constant contact with us by checking in, reaching out to local vendors with questions or concerns we had, and even offered to make dinner reservations for us upon arrival to PR. She did such a great job at communicating and keeping us on track with the wedding timeline. Having a 2 year old I can say we were not the best at remembering due dates, but Naya was always patient with us and sent us friendly reminders when a task needed to be completed.

Naya was there to ensure the rehearsal dinner ran smoothly, and on the day of the wedding guided us through the ceremony and reception. During cake cutting I vividly remember turning around to see Naya helping us distract our daughter dancing with her. :) That warmed my heart knowing she truly cared about our family. Even after the wedding she checks in to see how we are and we stay in communication via social media.

We had such an amazing wedding experience in Puerto Rico and I am so happy with the way everything turned out. Wedding planning is hard and stressful enough, so you don't need to stress when it comes to choosing your wedding planner/coordinator because Naya perfect for the job.

Nayas' Event Coordinator 15
    Nayas' Event Coordinator 16
    Sent on 01/10/2019

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Wow!!! Thank you Danielle & Chance for your words we enjoyed every detail of planning your wedding! It was a blessing getting to meet your family , guest and your princess Aria. We have all in our heart.
    You guys had a blast from the day you hoped out of the plane.
    The kindness and sweetest couples you guys just looked stunning!

Fernando · Married on 11/09/2018

Birthday surprise

I was traveling to NY for a family reunion and my partner’s birthday was during that weekend so Nayas idea event coordinated from PR everything to be able to surprise my partner incluiding the cake and place , everything came out better than expected.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Thank you Fernando for letting us be part of a special day from the distance! Glad you all had a great time.
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 10/19/2018

I literally have nothing bad to say about my experience so far! I have really enjoyed working with Hayxanair! She is so personable, truly cares about you and your event, and is always available. (Seriously! I live in California and I’ll text or email late for even my time thinking she’ll see it in the morning and she answers almost immediately! I swear she doesn’t sleep!) when I went to Puerto Rico to meet her and meet with the vendors she went to every meeting, she has worked with my mother in law to help coordinate the rehearsal dinner too! I have had a rough time with the hotel I booked a block with and she was even willing to have the guest contact her and give them their information and she was going to work with the hotel to get their rooms coordinated. I didn’t let her but she always goes above and beyond. I can’t wait for our wedding day to actually be here! I know Hayxanair and her team are going to do an amazing job! ??????????

Sent on 08/07/2018

Nestor Davila · Married on 10/18/2018

A Class Act

Naya’s provides you with the Creativity, Class and Peace of Mind, required for any endeavor you decide to go, so you can focus on what really matters: You!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jehriel · Married on 09/08/2018

Great experience! Very professional and responsible.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/14/2018

Naya's Idea was beyond wonderful! Her services helped plan my wedding with such ease. She was always quick to respond with any questions I had and very helpful with any questions and concerns from my family. If you're looking for a stress-free wedding, I highly recommend hiring Naya as your wedding planner. She will devote her time to you and your future husband without hesitation. Because of her, my wedding turned out be a dream that became a beautiful reality.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Brenda · Married on 02/25/2018

I have to say that Haixa and I clicked the very first day we even spoke and got together to discuss the ideas I had for my wedding. The truth is I never contacted anyone else, I just had a feeling she was the one and I couldn’t be more right.
    When hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico I was so depressed that I put everything on hold for two months and it was Haixa who would call me to cheer me up and also let me know I needed to select all my vendors on time, Maria had changed the game for the industry and everything was taking a little more time then usual...
    She helped me all the way and followed up on me on a regular basis, very responsive and professional in every way. She also recommended some very good vendors even though I had some of my own.
    The day of my wedding Haixa and her team were my heroes!! Not only did they improvised when it started raining in the middle of the ceremony and pretty much moved the entire set up but they also got us a new generator when the one the venue had for us burned!!

Overall Haixa and her team did an extraordinary job and I will be forever grateful!!
    Planning a wedding is no easy job but if I had to do it all over again Naya’s Ideas Events Coordinator would be my choice, they are the Best!!

Nayas' Event Coordinator 17
    Nayas' Event Coordinator 25
    Nayas' Event Coordinator 26
    Sent on 03/01/2018

Hyarira · Married on 02/10/2018

Excelent team thanks for all your help and service.

Nayas' Event Coordinator 27
    Nayas' Event Coordinator 28
    Nayas' Event Coordinator 29
    Nayas' Event Coordinator 30
    Sent on 02/22/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/10/2017

Hayxanair is an excellent coordinator. We hire her services since the beginning of our wedding planning. After a year and a half planning our wedding with great enthusiasm, to our surprise, Hurricane Maria passed through Puerto Rico and we had to postpone it. What could have been a nightmare, thanks to Hayxa it has not been. Our coordinator has been responsible for the re-arrangement of the new date with all the vendors and guests. She has worked with us since day one and what we have achieved for our wedding couldn’t be possible without her help. We recommend her services 100%.

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

Naya's Idea Event Coordinator has been the best decision I have made threw out my process in wedding planning. Like many brides, I thought I would be able to deal with planning on my own but I wish I would have found Hayxanair sooner! She seriously becomes your backbone threw the whole planning. She has a great personality, very comforting and is direct when it comes to anything you want to know. She is very persistence in giving you the best for the budget you are working with. I can't thank Hayxanair and the crew enough. Thank you Naya's Idea Event Coordinator!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Frances · Married on 09/14/2017

Unfortunately our weeding ceremony did not took place because of Hurricanes Irma & María, we did make a small family ceremony.

Naya was extremely diligent in helping us get our deposits from the different vendors. Also we did a Birthday Party for the Wife with Pedro Capo, and it was all coordinated by Naya.

Highly very highly recommended. Give her 100 stars ..!!! They are the best.!!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Frances & Elliot you are so much fun and special couples. Thank you for training Naya’s Idea during the process of planning and celebrating your birthday! Wishing you many blessings! Los Fanos! ✨

Fabiola · Married on 07/07/2017

Hayxanair was a pleasure to work with! My husband and I decided on a wedding in Puerto Rico and after attempting to plan the wedding myself, I realized it was too challenging and thankfully found Hayxanair. She was always very attentive to our needs throughout the process and made sure that deadlines were met. The day of our wedding had challenges, mainly rain, and Hayxanair and her team handled all issues like the pros that they are. Our wedding was a success and our guests (And others who weren't guests and saw pictures) continue to talk about how amazing and beautiful our wedding was. I recommend Nayas Idea Event Coordinator 1000%!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Jackeline · Married on 05/24/2017

I must say, that Naya's Idea Event Coordinator was the perfect choice for event planning. Her helpful and innovative ideas well deserve my high praises for her professionalism, as well as outgoing and energetic personality. Hayxa has have been amazing! Her diligent guidance and suggestions kept me focus and on track towards the celebration of my activity, making me feel more assured about the details in every part of the plan. Also, her attention to detail provided a flawless execution. I was very impressed with their services, and thankful she listened to what I wanted, working within my budget.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Laura · Married on 03/25/2017

Hayxanair, wedding planner and coordinator, at Naya's Ideas Coordinator was exceptional! She and her team ensured our wedding day went smoothly and on time. Hayxanair supported us throughout the planning process, she exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond her responsibilities! She is very organized, assisted us with our vendors and provided important recommendations. She is great at following up with vendors and with even us to make sure things get done. Hayxanair is friendly, responsible and professional. We greatly appreciate her commitment and dedication. We were very lucky to have had her on our team for our special day!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Nayas' Event Coordinator's reply:

Laura & Arturo it was a pleasure having your family and friends at Puerto Rico! You all enjoyed the big day! Thank you for the privilege of being part of your wedding. Blessings!
  • Y

Yara · event on: 01/14/2017

I strongly recommend her, she was a MUST HAVE for my daughter's sweet 15th. She was there from zero to WOW!
    We were extremely happy with the turnout, and my daughter had a blast.

Sent on 01/23/2017

MARGARITA · Married on 12/16/2016

Service provided was excellent !!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Vanessa · Married on 10/22/2016

Loved her services. From day 1 she very attentintive, responsible. She listened to what we wanted and was able to deliver it. Very enthusiastic, charismatic full of ideas and good vibes. Definitely in love with the end result Thank You!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Jania · event on: 10/07/2016

Very thankful with planning and service received. Naya's Idea Event Coordinator was aware of all the details. Everything was perfect. We had a great time.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Esteban · Married on 10/01/2016

highly professional and a team of excellent and attentive work, 100% recommended, finally he made the day one of my wedding dream

Sent on 10/10/2016