Naturally Delicious Reviews

29 Reviews for Naturally Delicious

1 User photo

Naturally Delicious 1

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing from start to finish!

Naturally Delicious was wonderful. We initially worked with Jacob and then Heather, and both were fabulous. We loved them so much we had our rehearsal dinner at their PDR. Heather made sure the rehearsal dinner and wedding went smoothly, that we were taken care of, and that we were happy. ND was incredible flexible and willing to work with us on so much and were so mindful of allergens/dietary restrictions. We were able to curate a menu that not only took into account several of these restrictions but was SO delicious! The chefs were always so kind, seemed to love what they do, and truly made very, very good food. So many of our guests said the food was incredible. ND is clearly made up talented, thoughtful, and considerate staff. Everyone was so pleasant, including wait staff. Heather, in particular, was so much fun to be around and was a calming force if we ever needed it. I would highly recommend ND to anyone looking for a caterer for anything, big or small!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Alicia Escobar · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredibly thoughtful team with incredible service!

We initially chose Naturally Delicious because of their incredible food, all of which we had a chance to sample before we even selected them. We worked with a few event coordinators until we were paired with Heather. Heather was so thoughtful and responsive, and truly took the time to get to know my husband as a I as infidivials, as well as as a couple. She worked with us as we crafted a vision of what we wanted our wedding to be like for ourselves and our guests, far beyond the food and alcohol. She helped us create an atmosphere, accommodate our family and friends, and put together our own ceremony and reception, all within one venue space with an immediate turn-over, a feat I thought would be extremely tricky. Her team thought of everything, and executed this above and beyond, leaving our guests feeling a seamless transition. The team of staff present on the day of the wedding were INCREDIBLE- such nice and enthusiastic people who clearly love what they do and who they work with. Our guests were kept 100% happy and really enjoyed the staff. We loved Naturally Delicious so much my husband even used their private dining room to host his bachelor party dinner for close friends. Overall, I could not recommend this team more- I believe that they are gracious, thoughtful and totally impressive in making sure your day is about your marriage, not the chaos of a wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Marianna

Marianna · Married on 10/14/2018

Simply Perfect

Heather, Jacob, and the Naturally Delicious team made our dreams a reality!
    My husband and I decided on Naturally Delicious after just one meeting, the relaxed setting and amazing food were all we needed. They made us instantly calm and comfortable which was very important to us both during our planning process. We married this past October at 26 bridge and with a large guest list and a formal setting to say planning got stressful at times is an understatement but Heather and Jacob went above and beyond to guide and support us through it all! We are eternally grateful for them and could not be happier with their service. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Maria · Married on 09/22/2018

It took my fiancé & me over 8 years to find the right combination of food & fun to move forward with our wedding. When we met event manager Jacob Heger from Naturally Delicious (ND) we knew we had found our match - and we were so right!!! Throughout the planning and selection processes, Jacob was there, steering us along & helping us to envision what our Italian-themed day could be like. Even with all our confidence in him, I was still overwhelmed with the way he, the chefs, and the ND staff brought our vision to life!!!! Attention was given to every detail, precision to every setup in the venue - all joined together with perfection and our ideas in mind.
    .....and the food ...... yuummmmmmm!!!!!
    You know the food has been a hit when guests are rambling on & on about the never-ending choices at the antipasto hour, the succulent fish and the flakiness of the made-from scratch cannoli. We cannot wait to plan a visit to the ND on-site dining room so we can savor more of their wonderful gastronomic delicacies - and friends that attended the wedding are clamoring to join us. BRAVO!!!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Jury

Hajir · Married on 09/08/2018

Unforgettable Food + Attentive Service

Naturally Delicious is absolutely amazing! They catered and co-ordinated our wedding in The Foundry this past September. Our original Event Manager left the company during the planning process which was initially worrying, but we ended up working with Jacob Heger who was an absolute professional from site walkthroughs, menu tastings, rental planning and event design all the way through to the wedding. Jacob made the whole process manageable and as stress-free as possible, and even when things didn’t quite stick to the timeline we originally planned, or we needed last minute backups, he was so adept in getting everything back on track. He was a warm, understanding and engaging presence throughout and I can’t imagine what we would have done without him.

We’ve had so many compliments on the food including people saying it’s the best they’ve ever had at a wedding to it being the same standard as high-end restaurants. They were so accommodating of allergies and religious dietary requirements for our guests. There is also an abundance of food, which was very important to us culturally. From the hors d’oeuvres to the family style dinner and dessert table, there was generosity present as well as high standards of quality. I don’t think there was a single thing on the menu people didn’t rave about. We gave the catering team a Middle Eastern/ Mediterranean meets British/American brief to reflect our cultural backgrounds – not quite straightforward, but they delivered a perfect menu! The chefs made a pomegranate and walnut sauce that’s hugely popular in Iraqi/Persian cuisine, they absolutely nailed the flavours and sweet/sour balance, but they also refined and elevated it, resulting in massive smiles from my family.
    Everything was cooked perfectly and presented beautifully. All the servers, especially Aki our personal server, were courteous, attentive and professional. My husband and I would both love to use Naturally Delicious again for a special event in the future; they were flawless!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Elena Garcia-Davranova · Married on 08/12/2018

Literal perfection both food and people!

Wow, where do I begin with this absolutely amazing catering company!? Their food was absolutely delicious, sophisticated and beautiful presented. Inaddition to the food, we had Jacob as our wedding planner who not only helped to organize our wedding but cared about us as people. The whole staff is super professional and does everything in their power to ensure that your wedding goes as smooth as possible. On my weddingn night, the staff was sure that I was never with out my signature cocktail in hand and also that I had water so that I wouldnt have a hang over. Everyone you meet in the company, has a warm presence! Honestly, you cant go wrong with these people. They are top of the line!!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Naturally Delicious 2

Katie · Married on 12/09/2017

Naturally Delicious catered our wedding in Brooklyn in December 2017 and was fantastic! We worked with Jacob, who made the whole process fun and stress-free. We did a family style dinner and it was delicious - our guests were raving from the first appetizers to the dessert. Jacob coordinated the whole evening like a seasoned professional, wrangling family, bridal party and vendors. The catering staff was great as well - we had a dedicated server who brought us snacks and made sure we always had champaign in hand. Highly, highly recommend ND - 100% worth it!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Jill · Married on 08/05/2017

We were referred to Naturally Delicious by a friend, and we were happy to have them cater and help us plan our wedding! Jacob Heger and the Naturally Delicious team were very flexible, working with us to create a personalized menu that incorporated our cultural and regional backgrounds. They also provided their culinary expertise to help us weave in similarly-themed vegan and gluten-free options for our guests. While we started with a different planer from their company, who unfortunately left during the middle of our planning, Jacob was able to seamlessly transition into the role and helped us bring our vision to life without a hitch.

The day-of team was professional and well-prepared. They expertly dealt with all of the small, unexpected issues that popped up during the wedding (unexpected guests, misplaced items, etc). They coordinated the logistics among the vendors, including the venue staff, and accompanied us on our final walkthrough. We felt at ease with them throughout the process and were able to enjoy our wedding day in large part due to their work. We loved that they had two glasses of Prosecco waiting for us at the end of the aisle after our ceremony recession, and they assigned a specific staff person to make sure we always had food and drinks available at our sweetheart table throughout the night.

Our guests still rave about the catering--from the hors d'oeuvres to the buffet to the late-night snacks--which reflected our cultural palates. Our favorite touch by the catering team was the late night snack (Chicago deep-dish mini-pizza-bites from Lou Malnati's), an homage to one of our hometowns. It was the perfect option for everyone, including our guests who had vegetarian and gluten-free diets.

We highly recommend Naturally Delicious!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Jeremy · Married on 06/24/2017

My wedding was simply the best day of my life. Every detail, from the particular processional my wife had in mind, to the food, the drinks, the reception layout, the florals, the music, just everything was perfect and so much of that is due to Naturally Delicious and their coordination. They helped us arrange every step of the wedding – our day-of-coordinator was Lizzy and she did a fantastic job, we can't sing her praises enough. She was patient with our more tightly wound family members and always put our minds at ease. When we would start to get worried about some detail all we had to do was call Lizzy and find out she was already on top of it and had solutions ready to go. Apart from the organizing, the food and drinks at our wedding were absolutely delicious. So many guests have complemented us since saying it was the best wedding food they've ever had.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Teresa · Married on 06/20/2016

My husband and I hosted our summer solstice wedding ceremony and dinner at the Private Dining Room & backyard garden at Naturally Delicious Catering, and our expectations were blown away. And we were their first wedding! The ceremony was outdoors in the garden, dinner inside PDR, and dessert back in the garden. It was truly a magical experience, and I can't thank the entire team enough for coordinating our special day.

We had a 10 person ceremony, so 12 of us all together, and a 5-course meal with wine pairings. Chef Elizabeth helped us plan our menu, which was 100% vegetarian. She even created a special gourmet taco as one of our courses because we love Mexican food. Victor was our chef the night of our wedding, and he delivered every course and told us all about the elements which made the meal feel even more personalized and special. The food itself was spectacular too! The only bummer is that by the time the cheese course (final course) came, I was so so full that I barely ate any of the cheese. Our wedding cake was also designed in house, by Theresa, and it was phenomenal. We chose the Whiskey Toffee Chocolate Cake with Caramel Buttercream, which sounded heavy at first, but it was the perfect fit for our meal, and not at all too heavy for the summer night.

Melissa was our wedding planner/coordinator, and we can't speak highly enough of her! She was on top of every single detail, and walked us through everything step by step. She was responsive, constantly stayed in touch, and went above and beyond in all matters.

Overall, the entire serving staff was so phenomenal. Every single person we interacted with was invested in our day and we could tell they really cared about us and what they were doing to be a part of it. Such a rarity nowadays, and we feel so honored!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Rose · Married on 04/16/2016

We selected Naturally Delicious to be our wedding caterers, and we couldn't be happier with the their amazing work at our event! If you need caterers, they are the perfect choice.

We worked with Jonathan as our key contact and day-of coordinator. He was amazing. First, he had a ton of experience and expertise in the ins and outs of event planning. So when we had any questions on wedding specifics, he provided us with clear answers. Throughout the process, he communicated how much he cared about the wedding being successful and how competent he would be at handling anything that came up. He absolutely put our minds at ease throughout the process.

As for the food itself, it was great! Multiple guests told us how delicious (Naturally Delicious!) the food was. Everything we tasted was wonderful. I particularly loved the desserts as well as the soup shooter appetizers. The "glorified cocktail hour" felt fun and lively while still giving our guests enough food throughout the evening. On top of the delicious food, the service was fantastic. Every server or bartender I interacted with was truly sweet and helpful for me and my guests.

I could go on and on about how excellent Naturally Delicious was. From the coordination, to the food, to the service, I am incredibly glad we selected them. If you have an event coming up, you should choose them too!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Bob · event on 04/02/2016

We were extremely happy with the work Naturally Delicious did on our event. At every step, they were professional and flexible and ready to meet our specific needs cheerfully and effectively.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Marni · Married on 10/10/2015

Working with Naturally Delicious was a breeze! I had a small wedding so I didn't requite an elaborate cake, but the one they delivered was complete perfection. Delicious, fresh, beautiful. I would absolutely use them again!

Sent on 10/29/2015

We were married in New York in January, and one of the best decisions we made was hiring Naturally Delicious as our caterer. Friendly, flexible, and super-responsible staff, all the way from the managers down to the wait staff; really delicious food; and they also act as day of coordinators (which was important for us, since we weren’t using a wedding planner). That included contacting all of our other vendors to make sure everything was set and ready to go! Shannon and Emily both took the time to really understand our vision for how we wanted the evening to feel for our friends and guests, and they worked hard to make that a reality. We were thrilled. We also really enjoyed our tastings in their Private Dining Room. The food was delicious and the whole experience was relaxing. We ran into a few unexpected issues (sick parent, switching coordinators, broken elevators at our venue) and Naturally Delicious handled it all. The only thing I wish we had done was get started a little bit earlier than planned setting up the wedding, once we realized the elevators were broken. At the end of the night, ND cleaned up the entire space and kept our personal items (pictures, candles, etc) safe for us until we returned from our honeymoon, which was so incredibly helpful. Naturally Delicious was more expensive than some of the catering proposals that we considered, but not the most expensive– and in the end, we felt like they were both very high quality and very good value for money. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Thank you for making our wedding so lovely, delicious, seamless, and relaxed. The food and presentation were beautiful and delicious, and everything tasted as good as when we first tried our selections at Naturally Delicious parties and our tasting dinner way back when. Our guests were raving about the appetizers, dinner, and desserts from start to finish. So much of the night is a blur of happy memories, but one of my most distinct memories from the evening was looking around at the tables, and watching our friends and family pass plates of food to one another, all while laughing, smiling, and truly enjoying themselves. The family style feast perfectly captured the warmth and ambiance we were hoping to have at our wedding. My only regret is that I didn't spend more time eating, and that I only got a bite of the cake! We're looking forward to trying it again in a year!

Shannon's help and guidance throughout the planning process made wedding planning easy, and allowed us to enjoy both the process and the event. Shannon and the team made the night so enjoyable by making sure every single detail was taken care of, and by taking such good care of Colin and me, as well as our 135 best friends and family members. Special thanks to Hannah, who was incredibly attentive and sweet, and made sure that Colin and I were having a good time.

We will always think very highly of everyone over at ND, and are so grateful that they helped us throw such a wonderful party.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Tiffany · Married on 08/30/2014

While searching for different venues to hold our reception dinner and stumbled upon Naturally Delicious Catering Co from a review. Little did we know, ND and it's staffs were about take our celebration to a next level.
    We worked with Lisa from ND for our reception dinner in Queens. Starting from the first phone call, Lisa has been very professional and supportive. Throughout the planning, she has made sure that we were happy with our choice of meals, rentals, and services, all while staying within our budget. She provided her professional recommendations and opinions which were all on point.
    Without ND, our reception dinner menu would not have been as fabulous and delicious as it was. They even work their best to accommodate special needs food requests! When an unsuspected last minute problem came up at the venue, Lisa was there to help us navigate. Not only she worked well with us, she also coordinated very well with all our vendors which made the process seamless. ND chefs are most talented and staffs are most professional with always a smile on their face.
    I highly recommend Naturally Delicious and it's services for anyone who is looking for delicious food, well managed service, and a professional wait staff.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Madeline · Married on 08/23/2014

If I could give them 10 stars, I would. From start to finish Naturally Delicious, and Shannon in particular blew us away. Shannon became out go to for the entire event and we couldn't have worked with a more professional, nice, smart and caring person. She knocked it out of the park with great feedback, thoughts and ideas. On top of that, her team, both the culinary and service were exceptional. Since our wedding, so many guests have told us how impressed they were with the team. I cannot say enough about what a fantastic job they did.

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • jessie

jessie · Married on 11/02/2013

There are simply not enough amazing things to say about Naturally Delicious. Bethany was our event coordinator and two weeks after our wedding I'm in withdrawal having no planning email conversations with her! We had the best time with her throughout the planning stages and felt as though everyone from her to the entire staff had a personal, invested and caring interest to ensure our wedding day was perfect. This means more to us than anything. To start with, the organization, detail and thought that went behind everything will put any bride and groom at ease to know they are in good hands right from the jump. The creativity and ideas they bring to the table will make you even more excited than you thought you could be and surpass your wildest dreams and expectations. Bethany's suggestions were flawless and we are so very grateful we put ourselves in her hands and let her lead the way. She is a true professional with a wonderful demeanor. The food, well, there are just no words for the food. It was a feast for the senses and all of our guests raved about how delicious everything was from the first sip of our signature cocktail to the family style dinner to the very last macaron of the night. They did not miss a beat. The day of coordination was flawless as well and when we walked in to see the room finished and decorated my heart skipped a beat at how beautiful everything was. It was more than I had every dreamed of for my wedding day and took my breath away. ND doesn't just cater food. They create experiences, memories, laughter and love through their hard work and love for what they do. Everyone is a team player and the service and warmth they exude is something we will cherish always. We thank them for all of their hard work for making our wedding the most special day of our lives and are honored to have worked with them. Hire them, you will be in the best hands possible and walk away with a catered event and planner you will thank your lucky stars for.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Suzanne · Married on 06/22/2013

Naturally Delicious made our wedding cake and petit fours. It was as delicious as it was gorgeous and the petit fours and chocolates were so equally wonderful. We worked with Owner Loren Michelle at the tasting. She helped us choose the cake flavors and design. It was such a fun experience and we left very excited about our cake. They delivered in every way! Our guests loved all of the sweets. The cake was plated beautifully with chocolate sauce and a tuille. Thank you Loren and team for your professionalism and expertise and a wonderful and gorgeous cake.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Lyndsay · Married on 07/13/2012

Naturally Delicious was our caterer for our July 13th wedding at The Green Building. When we first contacted ND, Shannon McCormick was quick to respond with an abundance of helpful information. We immediately felt at ease with her professionalism, friendliness, and sincerity when steering our cluelessness in what it takes to plan a wedding. She was readily available to answer any question and we never felt pressured in securing them as our caterer. We were invited to attend an anniversary party of theirs, before hiring them, and met with the staff, past brides/grooms, as well as potential clients. The positive atmosphere and amazing food was the 'icing on the cake' when deciding to move forward and hire them as our caterer.
    From the initial meeting to the post-wedding pick up of items, we were given their full attention. The level of service far exceeded any of our other vendors by far! Shannon worked with us, each step of the way, and was extremely helpful in guiding us to remember the small details that can easily become overlooked. She was our day-of-coordinator, but her attentiveness and help extended well beyond just t'he day of'.
    We wanted a fun and relaxed wedding that reflected who my husband and I are as a couple. We decided we wanted to have food that easily translated this reflection. Since I am originally from the West Coast, and my husband is from the East Coast, we wanted our menu to emulate this. Shannon guided us in developing a menu that highlighted my Californian palette, as well as my husband's New York taste buds. Everyone at our wedding could not stop raving over the culinary genius of the chefs creations! We opted to have a buffet style wedding and the food remained fresh and hot until well after the last guest helped himself to seconds! The staff was extremely attentive and we were beyond thrilled to see how everyone received top-notch service.
    We genuinely feel that hiring Naturally Delicious was the best investment we made in ensuring our wedding was fun, relaxed, and reflective of who we are as a couple. We wanted to avoid the "typical wedding with typically expected wedding food" and ND gave us and our guests an amazing culinary experience. It has been 3 weeks since our wedding and we are still receiving compliments from our guests saying, "that was the best food I have ever eaten at a wedding!" We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Amy · Married on 01/20/2012

Loved Naturally Delicious! Tyler Lindsay was my contact and he was always responsive, helpful, offered me advice and did not just yes me -- which I really appreciated. He clearly cared about his job and wanted to make sure he made us happy. We were on a tight budget and he was great about working within that - he offered cost cutting solutions and helped us stay on track. Naturally Delicious is a great value. And the food was fantastic.

Sent on 02/14/2012

Britt · Married on 06/26/2010

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I do not have enough good things to say about working with Naturally Delicious for our wedding. They are professional to the max: patient, responsive, flexible, and genuinely friendly and engaged in the overall wedding planning process. Not only that, but their food is absolutely delicious and creative and they will be able to create the perfect menu for whatever kind of feel you're going for. If I had it to do over again, I would hire them again without any hesitation! It's thanks to Shannon and Naturally Delicious that our wedding went off without a hitch and that people are still raving about our cocktail hour and dinner!!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Scott · Married on 04/20/2013

Married at the Picnic House in Prospect Park April 2013.
    Everything about Naturally delicious was simply amazing. Our planner Bethany was outstanding from start to finish making sure all the vendors worked harmoniously from the run up to the wedding to the time our guests left the party.
    The entire staff is top notch. My wife and I felt like family each time we visited their Court St location be it for the initial consultation, our tastings, or the nice summer time client garden party they hosted.
    And the food was TERRIFIC! I can still taste the pecan squares.
    Go with Naturally Delicious...you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Meg · Married on 11/03/2017

Excellent experience with Naturally Delicious! We had a knowledgeable and responsive point person throughout our planning process, which made communication easy and efficient. The company was very well organized, and even took care of coordinating other vendors during the final few weeks before the event. The wedding day itself ran so smoothly it felt surreal--it was incredibly nice not to have to worry about all the little details and just be able to focus on ourselves, friends and family. They did a great job customizing everything to fit our tastes as well as our budget, and made us feel special and valued as clients. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Loralee · Married on 10/21/2017

The food is so, so good. We met with Naturally Delicious about 1.5 years before our wedding, and in the time leading up to the wedding there was some turn over and our main point of contact changed twice. This made me a little anxious until we met Jacob in person. He's a seasoned professional and has a calm reassuring demeanor that definitely helped us efficiently make decisions even when we brought the mothers of the bride and groom along to pick out rentals.

The price is high, but it was worth it to us based on the quality of food, the vendor liaising, assistance with picking out rentals and the day of coordination. My husband's mother has a dairy allergy and Jacob and ND took this very seriously and seamlessly made at least half of the menu vegan. Also, the wait staff is very professional and knowledgeable. The appetizers were great - especially the mini grilled cheese. We chose a family style dinner and in the past when I'd gone to weddings they had run out of food and the platters weren't refilled. That definitely wasn't the case here and everyone raved about all of the food. We chose pie as our dessert instead of cake with homemade ice cream and it was incredible. We're probably biased but we think it's the best food we've ever had at a wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2017