57 Reviews for Natalie Sofer Weddings and Events

Full Planning (2)
Destination (2)
Religious (2)
57 Natalie Sofer Weddings and Events Reviews

Natalie Sofer is one of the best event planners I've been fortunate enough to know! I've been to several of her events at various venues such as The Viceroy L'Ermitage in Beverly Hills, The Spanish Hills Country Club and The Escena Club in Palm Springs. She has the ability to create an atmosphere that is not only stunning but still warm and inviting for all the guests. She works with each of her clients very personally and I can't wait to hire her to coordinate my own wedding. As a guest at her events I can honestly say the venue, the food, the entertainment and decor are always top notch. She has exquisite taste and will definitely make your guests feel like they are not only at an "event" but that they are attending a one of a kind experience that they will never forget. I've been happy to refer her to friends and will continue to think of her for all my events. She's fabulous and you'll be lucky to have her as your coordinator.

Profile Picture Cristian, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie is a consummate professional who has a long time passion for wedding planning and coordinating. She was with us from the beginning and was an invaluable resource for vendors, was incredibly knowledgable about the process, and had our best interests at heart when we needed a second set of eyes on our original plans.
Her calming demeanor was welcomed, especailly in the last few weeks as all of the details needed executing. Her timliness, attention to details, and constant communication with us, and the vendors made for a seemless process, and flawless day of ceremony and reception. Many of our guests shared with us they have attended well over 50 weddings, been in wedding parties, and even been married several times...and said this was one of the very best weddings they'd been too, which for them, and us, says so much about the production that goes into a wedding.

Bravo Natalie! With all the love we have we won't be having another wedding (ha,ha) however, you're are our recommendation for anyone needing your services.
We're grateful and appreciative of your integrity & professionalism. Many more years of creating lasting memories for others on their special day!

Profile Picture Renee, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When I think about our wedding day, the first thing I think of is how much I’m glowing in marital bliss. The second thing I think of is, thank God for Natalie! As our wedding coordinator, Natalie was on-point from start to finish. She asked questions and listened with sincerity. She helped us make important decisions, and she gave us amazing vendor recommendations. Natalie beautifully orchestrated the vendor schedule and made sure all the details were in order and flowed to perfection. As a result, my wife and I were able to relax, have fun, and enjoy our wedding! What a wonderful feeling to know that everything is being taken care of. Natalie has this special ability to make you feel that everything is in order, and all is well. That’s because she’s on top of it!
Throughout our special day, Natalie anticipated our needs and fulfilled every request. She was a constant presence of love and support. Thank you, Natalie, for helping us create the wedding of our dreams! It exceeded our expectations, and we simply could not be happier!
Much Love,
Niki

Profile Picture Niki, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a wedding planner look no further than Natalie. She is everything you would want in a planner and more: organized, well-connected, creative, and professional. And beyond that, she is an absolute joy. Natalie helped me plan my wedding from start to finish, and put together a team of the most incredible vendors while honoring my budget. She advised me on the areas of where to save and where to spend money, and didn't let me spend a drop more than necessary, which was very important to my family and I. What I loved most about working with Natalie is absolutely how on top of everything she was - she never missed a chance to promptly correspond with vendors or with me, and made sure I was on track with my timeline. I felt as though I had the best personal assistant ever, which took off so much of the stress of planning. On the day of, Natalie and her team ensured the entire wedding went so smoothly. Anything I needed or wanted was handed to me before I could even ask: water, hairspray, my comfortable shoes....she and her assistants had my back every step of the way so that I didn't have to worry about the little things and could just truly enjoy my night. Natalie is truly a matchless planner and coordinator and it was such an honor and pleasure to have her be a part of my special day.

Profile Picture Mona, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

We were married Summer 2017. We found Natalie via another site in Fall of 2015 and after interviewing her, along with about 4 others, we felt she was the best fit for both our creative event vision and our communication style and so we contracted for Day-Of/Month-Of Planning Plus Referrals. Everyone Natalie referred to us was exceptional and most of them had already worked with her so there was a bit of a mutual admiration society, which was a great vibe to have amongst vendors. My husband and I are both producers/project managers so it was easy for us to plan everything ourselves, and having Natalie available to us as a resident expert, was invaluable. This approach may not work for everyone but it was ideal for us. Natalie was always available to us, although we were very careful not to be “those” clients, and she was responsive and responsible. We “passed the baton” so-to-speak about 1 month before the wedding and that allowed us to focus more on being present during the wedding weekend than on the logistics and details. On the day-of, Natalie had plenty to do and had an assistant with her to support her and they did a tremendous job managing everyone’s nerves, overbearing wishes, and expectations. She made sure the wedding went off as planned, or as close as possible to how we’d planned, and everyone at our wedding had an incredible time. At the end of the evening, she’d done such a great job working in the background that everything was already back in our Suite when we returned and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We would recommend Natalie to anyone in SoCal who wants an expert and who is also authentic and caring.

Profile Picture Kit, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception

We were married just over a month ago and I am so happy that Natalie was there to help the day run smoothly and completely stress free. Natalie was listed as a preferred vendor for our venue, and after speaking with her, it was clear she knew her stuff. We were planning a fairly low-key wedding, but with highly demanding, high stress jobs, we needed a little more support in our corner. She was familiar with the layout, helped us navigate the unique restrictions and rules of our historic venue, and provided excellent recommendations to decorate and personalize the space. Natalie had previously worked with many of our vendors and had a great working relationship with them. She even helped us secure a photographer that ended up being a great fit for us! Natalie was easy to get in contact with, via e-mail, text and phone, and it was easy to arrange venue site visits and times to drop off decorations with her. She was flexible enough to accommodate our sometimes less that traditional plans and followed our lead on what was important to us. The day of, Natalie and her assistant, Lisa, took care of EVERYTHING. We were blown away by the attention to detail, including the layout of flowers, photos, candles and other decorations, as well as the gorgeous layout and attention to detail of our dessert table. We were able to enjoy the day and spend time with our family and friends, while Natalie took care of everything behind the scenes. She checked in with us throughout the evening, ensuring we had everything we needed and helping keep us on track time wise. Natalie was able to seamlessly pack up everything without disrupting the fun and flow of the evening (our venue required everything be brought in only 2 hours before the wedding and completely cleaned up before we left).

We were happy to have Natalie's support and guidance throughout the wedding planning process - thanks Natalie!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie is so amazing to work with. She is a true professional. She is organized beyond words ... and when you hire an event planner / designer, you want someone who is great with logistics and super organized. The huge plus is that she's a sweetheart to boot!

Profile Picture Veronica, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie Sofer is fantastic! We are the proud parents of our daughter, Meg, and her husband, Michael who announced their engagement in June 2016 -- 9-1/2 months before their March 11th wedding date. Although we are, by nature, extremely organized people, we knew our job was much more difficult because we live in Scottsdale, and the wedding was taking place in Beverly Hills. Our friends suggested hiring a wedding planner to do the legwork for us. However, when we contacted several planners about seven months before the wedding date, the very high prices we were quoted were way above how much we could afford to spend, and none of them were willing to do "month-of" wedding coordination services for us that would have been more affordable. Consequently, we had no choice but to continue looking at venues, and calling several photographers, florists, videographers, lighting designers, and ceremony officiants on our own. To put it mildly, we had no idea of how much time we would have to spend, all of which was extremely stressful. Then, by coincidence, a miracle happened: someone recommended Natalie Sofer to us. From the very first contact we had with her, we felt a sense of fairness, professionalism, sincerity, warmth, honesty, and experience. Of the many planners we had spoken to, she was the only one who was willing to consider the time we had spent finding the venue and some of the vendors we had already contracted with. In our opinions, her services offered a lot of value in relation to her. All in all, the wedding photographs and video will forever serve as a testament to Natalie's contribution to our daughter's wedding. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have found her. Natalie’s planning services are definitely a great value to any wedding. We wish we had the space in this review to say more than this. For all these reasons, and more, we highly recommend Natalie to anyone who wants to be sure that their wedding will be a raving success!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Natalie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was responsive, helpful, and had a wonderfully positive energy throughout the planning to my big day. I'm so happy to have found her and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Sunyata, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Natalie. She is an exceptional event planner. What’s more, she is person you can count on for bringing integrity, value, joy and inspiration to any event. She has helped my wife and me to organize several major family events including Bar Mitzvah receptions (2011, 2016) and an upcoming anniversary party. In each instance, Natalie has demonstrated all the qualities one hopes for in an event planner (e.g. gifted listener, calm professional, and an uncanny ability to transform a messy mix of preferences, needs, and budget into a well-crafted, well run event). What distinguishes her from other excellent planners is her commitment to and capacity for routinely creating events that far exceed the expectations of her clients.

We first experienced what was possible, when she came to our rescue helping us plan our older son’s Bar Mitzvah in 2011. I’d recently been diagnosed with late stage cancer and was undergoing treatment, my wife’s resilience and energy were fading, and neither of us could envision how we could manage bringing together a large number of young and old family members and friends from around the country. After a few short meetings, Natalie and her team did the rest. The entire event from beginning to end was effortless on our part and flawless in execution by Natalie’s team. Not only did the event go well, Natalie and her team were masterful at creating and maintaining a space where everyone there felt taken care of and called to have an exceptional experience -- the party and event got rave reviews. To this day we still run into friends and family who recall that “amazing Bar Mitzvah” party but we and Natalie also now receives accolades for our younger son’s Bar Mitzvah last March that Natalie planned for us. Natalie is now helping my wife and I plan a very different kind of event to celebrate 30 years together and as usual she is delight to work with. Her work is an incredible value and the results are priceless.

Profile Picture Allen, 10/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding venue, The Hollywood Roosevelt, required a day-of-wedding coordinator and we were overwhelmed with the prospect of how we would even go about finding that person, especially since we were very far in the planning process and didn't need to start from scratch. We found Natalie's name on a list along with some others and chatted with several on the phone. Natalie was by far the most friendly and thorough-sounding. Throughout the rest of the process she was a gem - she was willing to e-mail or chat on the phone when anything came up, and was flexible in changing things around on the day-of timeline. Not only that, she's a very nice person as well! Natalie and her assistant made our wedding day run smoothly and helped us implement our vision for our special day. I would recommend Natalie to anyone in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Natalie coordinated and executed a flawless, joy filled, worriless wedding for our daughter last weekend.  She kept all of us up to date with lists of important must-dos accomplished, to do and to which we could look forward.  She took us all through the rehearsal with expertise and patience, kept us all on track and on time, and emitted commitment and love to all involved.  Her fee was both reasonable and we felt, well earned.  Don't consider carrying off an important event in your lives alone when this caring, thoughtful professional available.  She was very behind the scenes, but it would never have been the same experience without her.  The BEST!

Profile Picture L, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Natalie Sofer to any engaged couples! She is absolutely a pleasure to work with and brought our wedding vision to life!

We hired Natalie as our "day of coordinator" and she met with us the month before the big day to check out our venue and get things sorted out. She took care of organizing all the vendors in the few weeks before the wedding and was accommodating to the large amount of items we made ourselves that needed to be setup. She brought 2 lovely assistants that really were on top of taking care of my groom and I the whole reception and Natalie made us feel so relaxed.

From our first phone call, Natalie was readily available for us and kept up timely communication. Overall, Natalie made it so we had nothing to worry about on our wedding day and our venue looked absolutely stunning thanks to Natalie's team. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Reception

We hired Natalie as our wedding planner and could not have been more thrilled. She went out of her way and above and beyond to make sure our day went flawlessly. She did a fantastic job and was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive to all of our questions both before and during the wedding. She was there for us every step of the way and we are very grateful for her professional and personable assistance.

Profile Picture Brandon, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Natalie was FANTASTIC! She was on top of all the details prior to the wedding and the day of! We didn't have to worry about anything. She was my second set of eyes on everything and provided great advice when I was questioning things. I would highly recommend Natalie to anyone---she is the BEST!

Profile Picture Cara, 7/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Timelines

I wish I could give out my number to everyone considering Natalie as their wedding planner - I could go on for hours about how absolutely amazing she is. Instead I will try to give you an idea of what makes Natalie stand out and the perfect partner in planning your wedding. My husband works for the NFL so he was unavailable the entire wedding planning process until the last two months. I am not the type of gal who had been planning their wedding since they were five - I just wanted to marry my husband and had a few vague ideas on how that would work. Natalie stepped into so many hats as needed. She was the voice of reason when I fell too far down a Pinterest hole. She filtered down choices for me to two when it became overwhelming - should would say pick a or b. She understood my "vision" (which btw is not a word I would have ever used prior to my wedding) and would pull me back when I was falling into crazy ideas thrown at me. She had so many contacts for vendors which is so important when you are spending significant sums to pay people you don't know to perform functions on the biggest day of your life. Natalie was responsive by email, text, carrier pigeon whatever works. She had a timeline and kept me on it - she would follow up with gentle prodding reminders and when necessary more forceful prodding reminders. She made a very stressful time fun and manageable. She also could help decide between white, ivory, or beige linens ... And laugh hysterically with you about how ridiculous that is when such a decision drives you to tears.

Weddings are crazy and Natalie made ours fun, fabulous, and flawless. Everything was perfect!

As an aside, we had concerns regarding our celebrity guests and Natalie navigated his like a pro. No paparazzi problems no vendors with their iPhones snapping photos, none of that.

True class, five stars, just book Natalie and have your fairy tale!!

Profile Picture Jess, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I came into this as a tremendous skeptic and am delighted that we hired Natalie on for my daughter's wedding!

We worked with Natalie on a "month of" basis. Even though it was not at all a high-end wedding by LA standards and was not a huge wedding (ultimately about 75 guests), the logistical load was significant. Natalie was fabulous - caring, reassuring, detail-oriented, practical, and entirely oriented to our needs. We let her know our budget and she was able and willing to work with us on our own terms.

Because she is familiar with pricing for different services and has strong relationships with vendors who deliver quality for a reasonable price (within the context of the wedding world), she was a great resource in managing the budget and in helping us understand how to apportion money among the different expenditures. And because she communicated with vendors on our behalf, drawing on her existing relationships, I felt we got better value for our money than we would have without her assistance. Her vendor recommendations for a florist, bakery, and hair/make-up salon (my daughter and her fiancé had already chosen a venue, photographer and DJ) were spot on!

Even more importantly, she was able to take a great deal of stewing and obsessing off our shoulders so that we could enjoy the wedding and the time leading up to it. It was vastly reassuring to know that she was managing and interacting with the venue staff both in advance and during the wedding. There was a graciousness and warmth about the day itself that I simply don't think we could have pulled off by ourselves because there were so many details that had to come together and we have no experience doing events.

Thank you Natalie!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie is an amazing planner. She helped us with every detail and made sure that our wedding was perfect. She is kind, professional and was always available to answer any questions that we had. She made sure that our wedding was exactly the way we wanted, which was hard because we come from two different backgrounds. She always remained positive with all of the decisions that we made. She will find ways to make sure that you will have to most amazing wedding with your budget.

We are so lucky to have found her. She turned our ideas into a reality. She made sure that we had our fairytale wedding.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My husband and I got married at Carondelet House last weekend and had the great pleasure of working with Natalie Sofer as our 'Month Of' coordinator. She was fabulous. Beyond responsive, professional, and 100% on top of her game. Our venue looked perfect, and she handled every detail so that my husband and I could enjoy our day. I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I reached out to Natalie after running across her information from an expo and are soooo happy we decided to hire her as our month of coordinator for our wedding! Natalie was extremely responsive, organized and extremely creative. She ensured that Andrea and I had a checklist of everything we need to accomplish leading up to our wedding month and once that hit; Natalie took over so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Our wedding day went smooth with Natalie’s assistance and never once did we have to guess or ask for anything, it’s like everything was magically taking care of (thanks to Natalie and team)! As a same sex couple, Andrea and I wanted to ensure that all of our vendors and partners we hired to make our day special would treat us just like any other loving couple and Natalie sure did that! Plus she had experience working with other same sex couples which we found to be super helpful and comforting. If you are planning on getting married and want to make sure you have the best day of your life without worrying about anything, hire Natalie! We highly recommend her as you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sindy, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Religious

We've waited a long time for this event and wanted it just right.
I was thrilled to introduce Natalie to my daughter. She spent so much care and patience with her pouring over details in such a relaxed manner that I knew this was the best gift to give. What difference working with an experienced and talented wedding planer like Natalie makes!

Profile Picture User5525061, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing! I attended and assisted in a dear friends wedding this past month and it was flawless all on account of Natalie! She made sure everything was executed perfectly and best of all took all the worry away from the bride. I highly recommend her and will defiantly be calling upon her for my future wedding...hint hint to the bf :)

Profile Picture Rose, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I met Natalie at a wedding expo in Los Angeles. Throughout the year, we spoke frequently via e-mail, phone calls and in person to create my daughter’s dream wedding. Natalie was always patient, so friendly and a joy to work with. I hired several vendors she recommended. The flowers and decor were breathtaking. Having a coordinator and her assistant to help keep the timeline from falling behind, I never appreciated the importance of a wedding planner. My family felt so relaxed and at ease all day. Our family loves to dance and the DJ Natalie recommended did not disappoint! My daughter and I are so grateful to Natalie for a perfect day of beautiful memories.

Profile Picture lisa, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning

Natalie was really great to work with. She is extremely organized, thorough, and detail oriented. A lot of hard work went into making sure that everything went smoothly the day of our wedding, and I am so glad that we had someone so experience and knowledgeable about every aspect of a wedding. She also made me feel extremely comfortable. From the moment that I sent in an inquiry for her services, she was very responsive, very attentive to my needs and concerns, and she instantly made me feel at ease. She always made herself available when I had something to discuss and helped to ensure that our vendors were responsive as well. I am so happy that we had Natalie as our coordinator and that because of her we were able to relax more the day of our wedding and really enjoy our great celebration.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/5/15, 1 Review