Natalie Sofer Weddings and Events Reviews

72 | Los Angeles, CA

72 Reviews for Natalie Sofer Weddings and Events

Andrea Hausmann · Getting married on 03/05/2021

I love Natalie!

Natalie is like a burst of sunshine! She always has so many ideas of what we can create together and the contacts of who can do it for me. She really takes the weight off of planning a wedding and gets me so excited for the big day. It's so important that my wedding isn't cookie cutter and she really knows how to make it unique. I would recommend her to anyone, she will take such good care of you!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Kellie S · Getting married on 09/09/2020

The BEST wedding planner

Natalie made our dream wedding into a reality! She connected us with the most amazing vendors and made sure everything flowed smoothly. She was very accessible when we had any questions during the planning process. Very professional and so sweet. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Daniel Cook · Married on 11/08/2019

Natalie has exquisite taste!

We used Natalie's services recently for our wedding and she and her staff couldn't have been nicer! Natalie made our event very smooth and recommended very talented vendors to make everything perfect. We loved our photographer, florist and DJ. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the flowers were and how much fun they had dancing at our wedding! She was extremely well organized and kept everyone on schedule and made our involvement effortless. Natalie has exquisite taste and her designs were stunning!!! We completely trusted her with our vision. I highly recommend her for any event, you'll be glad you hired her.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Jae SK · Married on 10/19/2019

Magical, Professional, and Sprinkled with Excellence

Delightful, resourceful, understanding, and always ready......Natalie is the full package deal. She is truly a professional and her communication is both thorough and supportive. She was with us every step of the way and consistently delivered. She came ready with checklists, vendor recommendations, and was adaptable to every situation, suggestion, or idea. Not only was she patient, Natalie always remained calm and collective no matter the size of the issue small or big. We even had some last minute major hiccups that began to worry whether our day was going to happen and Natalie quickly carried the weight and smoothed out the issues while bringing the whole orchestra of an event back together working with synergy and harmony. She is truly an artist intertwined with the skills of an arbitrator, mediator, and negotiator. With her on your team, you can't lose. She made our day extremely special, memorable, and one we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you Natalie and many blessings!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Eliza Ghanooni · Married on 09/02/2019

Natalie is amazing!!

Natalie is AMAZING! The thought of planning a wedding is a daunting task but she stayed on top of everything from the seating cards to making sure the vendors were delivering everything they were supposed to. Everything ran so smoothly and everything looked so beautiful thanks to Natalie and her team. It was a dream come true! If you want to enjoy your wedding day then look no further than the fabulous Natalie Sofer!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • J. Tadros

J. Tadros · Married on 07/09/2019

Natalie is 1 of the top wedding planners in Los Angeles! Excellent service!

Natalie is by far 1 of the best wedding coordinators in Los Angeles! I got married this year September 7, and she helped me put together a wedding in less than 2 weeks! She knew her stuff, worked with the Hotel and the vendors, coordinated absolutely everything. If you want somebody who is professional, diligent, courteous, highly responsive, detail oriented, gets the job done with great efficiency, then hire Natalie. She takes the stress out of planning a wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Meg M. · Married on 06/22/2019

Natalie is amazing!!!

Natalie did a fantastic job as our wedding coordinator at Millwick and helped make our day beautiful and stress-free! She was always available to answer questions and give us suggestions. Natalie truly saved the day when six weeks before our wedding we received an email from our caterer cancelling his services. We were stunned, as we had booked him a year in advance. Within 24 hours, Natalie set us up with a new caterer who was even better and matched our previous menu, services and prices. We cannot thank her enough for working so quickly and putting us at easy during this stressful period. There is so much planning that goes into a wedding and Natalie made everything easy and our wedding day flawless. For a friendly, organized and reliable wedding coordinator we cannot recommend Natalie enough!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Bridget Hall · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Planner Ever!!

If I could give Natalie 6 stars I would in a heart beat! She is so talented, lively, caring, and altogether incredible. Not only did she take outstanding care of me and my family but she also made sure that my guests were taken care of as well. There is no task too big or too difficult for her and she went above and beyond every thing I asked of her. Without her my day wouldn't have been the huge success and life changing moment that it was. A huge thank you to Natalie -xoxo

Sent on 10/22/2019

Shawn · Married on 01/20/2019

Best wedding coordinator in Los Angeles!

My husband and I spoke with multiple wedding planners and coordinators, and when we spoke with Natalie, we knew instantly we wanted to work with her. She is extremely understanding, communicative, professional, responsive, helpful, and makes you feel extremely comfortable from the get go. Thanks to Natalie, our wedding day was honestly the best day of our lives. She ensured everything went smoothly, and kept us calm, cool, and collected so we could truly enjoy every moment of our wedding week. She got to know us a couple, and was there for us throughout the entire planning process. She took my extremely specific visions and honestly helped make them more perfect than I could have ever imagined. Not to mention, she is an absolute sweetheart! To all couples out there, please do yourselves a favor and reach out to Natalie. We cannot recommend her or her work higher!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Stacy and

Stacy and · Married on 08/08/2018

WE LOVE NATALIE. We are not into weddings or pomp or anything like that. And we're not millionaires and couldn't afford an opulent extravaganza. Natalie had ideas to make our day beautiful and fit within our budget. We were so glad we hired her.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2018

My sister is the one who found Natalie and recommended I call her when I was feeling overwhelmed by the planning process. I am so glad I listened! She is worth every penny and more! My sister and I got married 2 month apart but she gave us both the attention we needed (or the attention that I needed!) and made sure that our weddings were unique and different from each other. Her vendor recommendations are amazing and it doesn't matter what time you call or email her because she will respond within seconds. I live in Northern CA and she made it so easy on me while planning for a wedding in Southern CA. I needed a bit of hand holding with some of the decisions and she helped me every step of the way.

She is a wonderful person and my family is so thankful for her and everything she did for us this past year. She went above and beyond and I had the wedding of my dreams. She is the best!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Dana · Married on 05/05/2018

Natalie is my favorite AND my family's favorite person of 2018! I got engaged December of 2016 and I knew I needed the help of a wedding planner since my venue was quickly becoming a little complicated. I called three wedding planners total, 2 of which never returned my voicemail, but Natalie returned my call within a few hours and we immediately connects. She is so kind, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and responsive (which is one of the most important traits to me - can you imagine trying to finalize wedding plans and your right hand woman doesn't call you back in a reasonable amount of time?!). Natalie works with amazing vendors that will do everything they can to make your day a dream! From the design and inspiration, to catering, and the timeline, she is there every step of the way. I appreciated her bringing me down from Pinterest Heaven when I was about to go way over budget. She always asks your opinion and never over steps the boundaries, it truly is a team efforts with an amazing adviser and friend.

Natalie ended up planning my wedding and my sisters wedding which were 2 months apart. She is fabulous and our wedding experience as whole family would not have been the same without her. She is the best of the best!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Ashley Mazza · Married on 03/01/2018

Above and Beyond

We used Natalie Sofer for our wedding and she went above and beyond! She was really easy to communicate with during the whole process. She referred us incredible vendors and we were extremely happy with all of the services they provided for our dream wedding. On the day of the event she was very well organized and made sure to take care of all the details so that we could relax and enjoy our special day. The flowers were amazing, our photographer made sure to get every shot and the DJ kept everyone dancing all night. Natalie is a wonderful planner and I highly recommend her services!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Susan · Married on 12/16/2017

Natalie truly brought everything together for my son and now son-in-law's wedding on the Queen Mary! She got their wedding on a TV show, which added a truly unique, fun, awesome experience to the event!! A wedding I'll never forget!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

MJ · Married on 10/21/2017

The Best of The Best!
    If you want a coordinator who will treat your wedding as if it were her very own and do everything with the most loving care Natalie is for you! Whether large or small, elegant or casual, Natalie knows just what to do and she does it with great style. She is organized, precise, extremely detail oriented and absolutely lovely to work with. When you are in her hands, you can relax and know that you will be taken care of completely so you can relax and enjoy every moment of your day. Dependable and Reliable Five Star all the way!!! She has a wealth of experience, the best ideas and resources to meet your every need. I guarantee, you will be more than pleased and so glad you chose her to lead your team! Ask anyone and they will say the same!
    Mary Jean Valente

Sent on 07/17/2018

Cristian · Married on 10/14/2017

Natalie Sofer is one of the best event planners I've been fortunate enough to know! I've been to several of her events at various venues such as The Viceroy L'Ermitage in Beverly Hills, The Spanish Hills Country Club and The Escena Club in Palm Springs. She has the ability to create an atmosphere that is not only stunning but still warm and inviting for all the guests. She works with each of her clients very personally and I can't wait to hire her to coordinate my own wedding. As a guest at her events I can honestly say the venue, the food, the entertainment and decor are always top notch. She has exquisite taste and will definitely make your guests feel like they are not only at an "event" but that they are attending a one of a kind experience that they will never forget. I've been happy to refer her to friends and will continue to think of her for all my events. She's fabulous and you'll be lucky to have her as your coordinator.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Renee · Married on 10/07/2017

Natalie is a consummate professional who has a long time passion for wedding planning and coordinating. She was with us from the beginning and was an invaluable resource for vendors, was incredibly knowledgable about the process, and had our best interests at heart when we needed a second set of eyes on our original plans.
    Her calming demeanor was welcomed, especailly in the last few weeks as all of the details needed executing. Her timliness, attention to details, and constant communication with us, and the vendors made for a seemless process, and flawless day of ceremony and reception. Many of our guests shared with us they have attended well over 50 weddings, been in wedding parties, and even been married several times...and said this was one of the very best weddings they'd been too, which for them, and us, says so much about the production that goes into a wedding.

Bravo Natalie! With all the love we have we won't be having another wedding (ha,ha) however, you're are our recommendation for anyone needing your services.
    We're grateful and appreciative of your integrity & professionalism. Many more years of creating lasting memories for others on their special day!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Niki · Married on 10/07/2017

When I think about our wedding day, the first thing I think of is how much I’m glowing in marital bliss. The second thing I think of is, thank God for Natalie! As our wedding coordinator, Natalie was on-point from start to finish. She asked questions and listened with sincerity. She helped us make important decisions, and she gave us amazing vendor recommendations. Natalie beautifully orchestrated the vendor schedule and made sure all the details were in order and flowed to perfection. As a result, my wife and I were able to relax, have fun, and enjoy our wedding! What a wonderful feeling to know that everything is being taken care of. Natalie has this special ability to make you feel that everything is in order, and all is well. That’s because she’s on top of it!
    Throughout our special day, Natalie anticipated our needs and fulfilled every request. She was a constant presence of love and support. Thank you, Natalie, for helping us create the wedding of our dreams! It exceeded our expectations, and we simply could not be happier!
    Much Love,
    Niki

Sent on 10/19/2017

Mona · Married on 09/03/2017

If you are looking for a wedding planner look no further than Natalie. She is everything you would want in a planner and more: organized, well-connected, creative, and professional. And beyond that, she is an absolute joy. Natalie helped me plan my wedding from start to finish, and put together a team of the most incredible vendors while honoring my budget. She advised me on the areas of where to save and where to spend money, and didn't let me spend a drop more than necessary, which was very important to my family and I. What I loved most about working with Natalie is absolutely how on top of everything she was - she never missed a chance to promptly correspond with vendors or with me, and made sure I was on track with my timeline. I felt as though I had the best personal assistant ever, which took off so much of the stress of planning. On the day of, Natalie and her team ensured the entire wedding went so smoothly. Anything I needed or wanted was handed to me before I could even ask: water, hairspray, my comfortable shoes....she and her assistants had my back every step of the way so that I didn't have to worry about the little things and could just truly enjoy my night. Natalie is truly a matchless planner and coordinator and it was such an honor and pleasure to have her be a part of my special day.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Kit · Married on 07/01/2017

We were married Summer 2017. We found Natalie via another site in Fall of 2015 and after interviewing her, along with about 4 others, we felt she was the best fit for both our creative event vision and our communication style and so we contracted for Day-Of/Month-Of Planning Plus Referrals. Everyone Natalie referred to us was exceptional and most of them had already worked with her so there was a bit of a mutual admiration society, which was a great vibe to have amongst vendors. My husband and I are both producers/project managers so it was easy for us to plan everything ourselves, and having Natalie available to us as a resident expert, was invaluable. This approach may not work for everyone but it was ideal for us. Natalie was always available to us, although we were very careful not to be “those” clients, and she was responsive and responsible. We “passed the baton” so-to-speak about 1 month before the wedding and that allowed us to focus more on being present during the wedding weekend than on the logistics and details. On the day-of, Natalie had plenty to do and had an assistant with her to support her and they did a tremendous job managing everyone’s nerves, overbearing wishes, and expectations. She made sure the wedding went off as planned, or as close as possible to how we’d planned, and everyone at our wedding had an incredible time. At the end of the evening, she’d done such a great job working in the background that everything was already back in our Suite when we returned and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We would recommend Natalie to anyone in SoCal who wants an expert and who is also authentic and caring.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2017

We were married just over a month ago and I am so happy that Natalie was there to help the day run smoothly and completely stress free. Natalie was listed as a preferred vendor for our venue, and after speaking with her, it was clear she knew her stuff. We were planning a fairly low-key wedding, but with highly demanding, high stress jobs, we needed a little more support in our corner. She was familiar with the layout, helped us navigate the unique restrictions and rules of our historic venue, and provided excellent recommendations to decorate and personalize the space. Natalie had previously worked with many of our vendors and had a great working relationship with them. She even helped us secure a photographer that ended up being a great fit for us! Natalie was easy to get in contact with, via e-mail, text and phone, and it was easy to arrange venue site visits and times to drop off decorations with her. She was flexible enough to accommodate our sometimes less that traditional plans and followed our lead on what was important to us. The day of, Natalie and her assistant, Lisa, took care of EVERYTHING. We were blown away by the attention to detail, including the layout of flowers, photos, candles and other decorations, as well as the gorgeous layout and attention to detail of our dessert table. We were able to enjoy the day and spend time with our family and friends, while Natalie took care of everything behind the scenes. She checked in with us throughout the evening, ensuring we had everything we needed and helping keep us on track time wise. Natalie was able to seamlessly pack up everything without disrupting the fun and flow of the evening (our venue required everything be brought in only 2 hours before the wedding and completely cleaned up before we left).

We were happy to have Natalie's support and guidance throughout the wedding planning process - thanks Natalie!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Veronica · Married on 03/11/2017

Natalie is so amazing to work with. She is a true professional. She is organized beyond words ... and when you hire an event planner / designer, you want someone who is great with logistics and super organized. The huge plus is that she's a sweetheart to boot!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Megan · Married on 03/11/2017

Natalie Sofer is fantastic! We are the proud parents of our daughter, Meg, and her husband, Michael who announced their engagement in June 2016 -- 9-1/2 months before their March 11th wedding date. Although we are, by nature, extremely organized people, we knew our job was much more difficult because we live in Scottsdale, and the wedding was taking place in Beverly Hills. Our friends suggested hiring a wedding planner to do the legwork for us. However, when we contacted several planners about seven months before the wedding date, the very high prices we were quoted were way above how much we could afford to spend, and none of them were willing to do "month-of" wedding coordination services for us that would have been more affordable. Consequently, we had no choice but to continue looking at venues, and calling several photographers, florists, videographers, lighting designers, and ceremony officiants on our own. To put it mildly, we had no idea of how much time we would have to spend, all of which was extremely stressful. Then, by coincidence, a miracle happened: someone recommended Natalie Sofer to us. From the very first contact we had with her, we felt a sense of fairness, professionalism, sincerity, warmth, honesty, and experience. Of the many planners we had spoken to, she was the only one who was willing to consider the time we had spent finding the venue and some of the vendors we had already contracted with. In our opinions, her services offered a lot of value in relation to her. All in all, the wedding photographs and video will forever serve as a testament to Natalie's contribution to our daughter's wedding. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have found her. Natalie’s planning services are definitely a great value to any wedding. We wish we had the space in this review to say more than this. For all these reasons, and more, we highly recommend Natalie to anyone who wants to be sure that their wedding will be a raving success!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Sunyata · Married on 02/17/2017

Natalie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was responsive, helpful, and had a wonderfully positive energy throughout the planning to my big day. I'm so happy to have found her and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Allen · Married on 10/17/2016

I highly recommend Natalie. She is an exceptional event planner. What’s more, she is person you can count on for bringing integrity, value, joy and inspiration to any event. She has helped my wife and me to organize several major family events including Bar Mitzvah receptions (2011, 2016) and an upcoming anniversary party. In each instance, Natalie has demonstrated all the qualities one hopes for in an event planner (e.g. gifted listener, calm professional, and an uncanny ability to transform a messy mix of preferences, needs, and budget into a well-crafted, well run event). What distinguishes her from other excellent planners is her commitment to and capacity for routinely creating events that far exceed the expectations of her clients.

We first experienced what was possible, when she came to our rescue helping us plan our older son’s Bar Mitzvah in 2011. I’d recently been diagnosed with late stage cancer and was undergoing treatment, my wife’s resilience and energy were fading, and neither of us could envision how we could manage bringing together a large number of young and old family members and friends from around the country. After a few short meetings, Natalie and her team did the rest. The entire event from beginning to end was effortless on our part and flawless in execution by Natalie’s team. Not only did the event go well, Natalie and her team were masterful at creating and maintaining a space where everyone there felt taken care of and called to have an exceptional experience -- the party and event got rave reviews. To this day we still run into friends and family who recall that “amazing Bar Mitzvah” party but we and Natalie also now receives accolades for our younger son’s Bar Mitzvah last March that Natalie planned for us. Natalie is now helping my wife and I plan a very different kind of event to celebrate 30 years together and as usual she is delight to work with. Her work is an incredible value and the results are priceless.

Sent on 10/03/2016