Natalie Sofer Weddings and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• William
    William N. Married on 12/24/2021

Best wedding planner!

We started working with Natalie a little bit before 2019. We are both industry professionals and spend a lot of time working, so neither of us had the time, resources, or know-how to make our long awaited wedding to happen. That’s why we reached out to Natalie. Right off the bat, she gave us directions and options based on our budget. She pointed us to venues that fit our aesthetic and arranged weekend visits to each location. With her comprehensive schedule and connections, we were able to quickly find our dream venue. We signed the venue and were ready to tackle the rest of the long list of to dos for the wedding.

Then a month later, the pandemic happened and everything shut down. Everyone was left in the dark in an unprecedented way. By this point, we’d signed with multiple vendors and it was looking very likely we had to postpone the event. Natalie handled all of the postponing conversations with each of our vendors. Figured out contract updates and necessary procedures to move our wedding to a new date. Throughout our wedding planning, we inevitably encountered many obstacles, including our venue itself being jeopardized in closing their service. During this period, Natalie kept us in touch with the venue and gave us periodic updates, as well as backup options.

Natalie’s connection with the vendors were absolutely on the point. We didn’t have the time to look for vendors ourselves so we deferred to Natalie’s recommendations after chatting with her about what we wanted in our wedding aesthetically. Based on our proposal and budget, Natalie came up with a list of vendors whom we loved working with. The photographers, videographer, DJ, musicians, decorator, cake maker, venue - everyone went above and beyond in their own ways, and best of all they worked well with each other thanks to Natalie’s coordinating every step of the way.

After over a year of waiting for the right moment, two postponements due to the safety concerns, as well as reducing our guest list to minimize contact, we finally decided to make our day happen. Natalie made sure we considered everything leading up to the big day. The day of the wedding, Natalie went into full battle mode. We chose not to do rehearsal to minimize gathering, but Natalie made sure everyone knew what to do. She was on call at any moment, and was always present and dealing with the next agenda two steps ahead. The event went beautifully and we were able to make a memory we can call one of the best days in our lives. There’s no doubt we could have done this without Natalie’s directions. We’re lucky to have found her, and she will surely bring happiness and everlasting memories to all of the couples she works with.
  • Kat
    Kat M. Married on 12/12/2021

Exceptional Work from a Dedicated Professional

Natalie is an absolute legend. We hired her nearly two years ago to plan our wedding, and she's been with us through three date changes and countless COVID issues. We finally celebrated on December 12th and the day was better than my husband or I could have imagined. Natalie recommended all of our vendors, all exceptional. She took our vague, simple ideas and worked literal magic. The event itself went off without a hitch, and it never would have happened without Natalie's advice and hard work. I will be recommending her to everyone I know planning an event.
    Angie Married on 12/11/2021

Best wedding ever

it was so lovely working with Natalie as she made the process so lovely and easy

All the guests said it was so fun and the best wedding ever

My daughter and new son in law could not be happier
  • Scott
    Scott L. Married on 11/10/2021

The best in the business!

Natalie is always a true pleasure to work with. In addition to her attention-to-detail and her excellent taste, she truly cares about her clients, the vendor team and everyone involved in her events. She has a great handle on how a party should run and gets the best out of everyone she includes in her events. We are truly impressed with how Natalie has been able to navigate events during this challenging time, as well. We can’t wait to collaborate with her again and again!!
  • Dani
    Dani B. Married on 11/07/2021

A class act, and amazing when the unexpected happens

Words cannot express our gratitude to Natalie. 24 hours before I was due to start getting ready for our wedding, we had to take our 2-year-old to the emergency room with trouble breathing. What followed was a full day of being shuttled between three different hospitals, and with our son ending up in PICU for the night. Throughout the whole day we had no idea what this all meant for our wedding. Clearly, our son was our #1 priority. And, with two years of planning and a lot of money on the line, the decision was a complicated one. Natalie was with us throughout the ordeal, and empathetic, compassionate and most of all professional throughout the back-and-forth. Fortunately our son took a turn for the better overnight and was out of PICU by morning. We were able to have someone else come be with him at the hospital for a few hours so I could leave for a few hours for the wedding and then come back, knowing he was doing well and well taken care of. Through 48 hours of uncertainty, last minute pivots and adjustments, Natalie handled it with grace and aplomb. So grateful to have had her in our corner!
    Dale Married on 10/30/2021

No better planner than Natalie!!!

The best wedding decision we made was to hire Natalie. She really executed the wedding of our dreams. She really made me feel like the only bride on the planet - as she was beyond attentive, enthusiastic and was always there for me when we needed her. She really put her all into our wedding and I can't thank her enough!!
  • Sharona
    Sharona Married on 06/20/2021

Natalie is amazing, so glad I found her!

I was looking for a very specific type of planner, after watching my 2 sisters go through what they went through with theirs, I know what I wanted and Natalie was exactly that. She never pressured me, always supported me and gave me good ideas. She was calming and professional. All the vendors loved working with her. Can't recommend her enough!!!
  • Neal
    Neal A. Married on 05/23/2021

Absolutely fantastic!!!

Natalie is truly unbelievable at what she does. We interviewed several wedding planners but decided on Natalie because of her attention to detail, clarity in presentation of the services she provided, and connections and relationships with all of the vendors that we knew would be crucial during the tumultuous Covid pandemic. Because we were having the wedding on our property which presented a number of challenges, it was very important to us that we hire a wedding planner that would make things as stress-free as possible
    She did not disappoint. Natalie introduced us to at least two and sometimes three different vendors and helped us make thoughtful decisions with respect the selection of our caterer, photographer, videographer, party rentals, etc.
    She created spreadsheets so that there were never any surprises in terms of wedding costs and laid out a detailed timeline for the wedding so that everything went smoothly and without any glitches. Because of Covid, we had to postpone the wedding and reschedule it but Natalie helped us work with all of the vendors to not only reschedule but ensure that there would be no additional costs in doing so. Our wedding was the most memorable experience of our lives thanks to Natalie and we are eternally grateful !!! She not only is an incredible professional but beautiful and caring person and we would strongly recommend her to any couple getting married and considering a wedding planner .
    Andrea H. Married on 03/05/2021

I love Natalie!

Natalie is like a burst of sunshine! She always has so many ideas of what we can create together and the contacts of who can do it for me. She really takes the weight off of planning a wedding and gets me so excited for the big day. It's so important that my wedding isn't cookie cutter and she really knows how to make it unique. I would recommend her to anyone, she will take such good care of you!
    Kellie Married on 09/09/2020

The BEST wedding planner

Natalie made our dream wedding into a reality! She connected us with the most amazing vendors and made sure everything flowed smoothly. She was very accessible when we had any questions during the planning process. Very professional and so sweet. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner.
    David G. Married on 01/01/2020

Wonderful planner!

I couldn't have been happier with the personal service my wife and I received from Natalie Sofer during the planning stages of our wedding up until the day of the event. She was a constant professional and always had an answer to all of our questions. She works with amazing vendors and everyone did a fabulous job at our wedding including Natalie and her assistants. Every detail was taken care of and we really got to enjoy our wedding! Natalie has an amazing eye for detail and she really listened to our vision and helped create the magical wedding we wanted. I'm so glad we chose her to plan our wedding and I've already referred her to a friend.
    Daniel C. Married on 11/08/2019

Natalie has exquisite taste!

We used Natalie's services recently for our wedding and she and her staff couldn't have been nicer! Natalie made our event very smooth and recommended very talented vendors to make everything perfect. We loved our photographer, florist and DJ. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the flowers were and how much fun they had dancing at our wedding! She was extremely well organized and kept everyone on schedule and made our involvement effortless. Natalie has exquisite taste and her designs were stunning!!! We completely trusted her with our vision. I highly recommend her for any event, you'll be glad you hired her.
    Jae Married on 10/19/2019

Magical, Professional, and Sprinkled with Excellence

Delightful, resourceful, understanding, and always ready......Natalie is the full package deal. She is truly a professional and her communication is both thorough and supportive. She was with us every step of the way and consistently delivered. She came ready with checklists, vendor recommendations, and was adaptable to every situation, suggestion, or idea. Not only was she patient, Natalie always remained calm and collective no matter the size of the issue small or big. We even had some last minute major hiccups that began to worry whether our day was going to happen and Natalie quickly carried the weight and smoothed out the issues while bringing the whole orchestra of an event back together working with synergy and harmony. She is truly an artist intertwined with the skills of an arbitrator, mediator, and negotiator. With her on your team, you can't lose. She made our day extremely special, memorable, and one we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you Natalie and many blessings!
    Eliza G. Married on 09/02/2019

Natalie is amazing!!

Natalie is AMAZING! The thought of planning a wedding is a daunting task but she stayed on top of everything from the seating cards to making sure the vendors were delivering everything they were supposed to. Everything ran so smoothly and everything looked so beautiful thanks to Natalie and her team. It was a dream come true! If you want to enjoy your wedding day then look no further than the fabulous Natalie Sofer!!
  • J. Tadros
    J. Tadros Married on 07/09/2019

Natalie is 1 of the top wedding planners in Los Angeles! Excellent service!

Natalie is by far 1 of the best wedding coordinators in Los Angeles! I got married this year September 7, and she helped me put together a wedding in less than 2 weeks! She knew her stuff, worked with the Hotel and the vendors, coordinated absolutely everything. If you want somebody who is professional, diligent, courteous, highly responsive, detail oriented, gets the job done with great efficiency, then hire Natalie. She takes the stress out of planning a wedding!
    Meg Married on 06/22/2019

Natalie is amazing!!!

Natalie did a fantastic job as our wedding coordinator at Millwick and helped make our day beautiful and stress-free! She was always available to answer questions and give us suggestions. Natalie truly saved the day when six weeks before our wedding we received an email from our caterer cancelling his services. We were stunned, as we had booked him a year in advance. Within 24 hours, Natalie set us up with a new caterer who was even better and matched our previous menu, services and prices. We cannot thank her enough for working so quickly and putting us at easy during this stressful period. There is so much planning that goes into a wedding and Natalie made everything easy and our wedding day flawless. For a friendly, organized and reliable wedding coordinator we cannot recommend Natalie enough!
    Bridget H. Married on 05/18/2019

Best Planner Ever!!

If I could give Natalie 6 stars I would in a heart beat! She is so talented, lively, caring, and altogether incredible. Not only did she take outstanding care of me and my family but she also made sure that my guests were taken care of as well. There is no task too big or too difficult for her and she went above and beyond every thing I asked of her. Without her my day wouldn't have been the huge success and life changing moment that it was. A huge thank you to Natalie -xoxo
    Shawn Married on 01/20/2019

Best wedding coordinator in Los Angeles!

My husband and I spoke with multiple wedding planners and coordinators, and when we spoke with Natalie, we knew instantly we wanted to work with her. She is extremely understanding, communicative, professional, responsive, helpful, and makes you feel extremely comfortable from the get go. Thanks to Natalie, our wedding day was honestly the best day of our lives. She ensured everything went smoothly, and kept us calm, cool, and collected so we could truly enjoy every moment of our wedding week. She got to know us a couple, and was there for us throughout the entire planning process. She took my extremely specific visions and honestly helped make them more perfect than I could have ever imagined. Not to mention, she is an absolute sweetheart! To all couples out there, please do yourselves a favor and reach out to Natalie. We cannot recommend her or her work higher!
  • Stacy and
    Stacy A. Married on 08/08/2018
    WE LOVE NATALIE. We are not into weddings or pomp or anything like that. And we're not millionaires and couldn't afford an opulent extravaganza. Natalie had ideas to make our day beautiful and fit within our budget. We were so glad we hired her.
    Nicole Married on 07/14/2018
    My sister is the one who found Natalie and recommended I call her when I was feeling overwhelmed by the planning process. I am so glad I listened! She is worth every penny and more! My sister and I got married 2 month apart but she gave us both the attention we needed (or the attention that I needed!) and made sure that our weddings were unique and different from each other. Her vendor recommendations are amazing and it doesn't matter what time you call or email her because she will respond within seconds. I live in Northern CA and she made it so easy on me while planning for a wedding in Southern CA. I needed a bit of hand holding with some of the decisions and she helped me every step of the way.

She is a wonderful person and my family is so thankful for her and everything she did for us this past year. She went above and beyond and I had the wedding of my dreams. She is the best!
    Dana Married on 05/05/2018
    Natalie is my favorite AND my family's favorite person of 2018! I got engaged December of 2016 and I knew I needed the help of a wedding planner since my venue was quickly becoming a little complicated. I called three wedding planners total, 2 of which never returned my voicemail, but Natalie returned my call within a few hours and we immediately connects. She is so kind, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and responsive (which is one of the most important traits to me - can you imagine trying to finalize wedding plans and your right hand woman doesn't call you back in a reasonable amount of time?!). Natalie works with amazing vendors that will do everything they can to make your day a dream! From the design and inspiration, to catering, and the timeline, she is there every step of the way. I appreciated her bringing me down from Pinterest Heaven when I was about to go way over budget. She always asks your opinion and never over steps the boundaries, it truly is a team efforts with an amazing adviser and friend.

Natalie ended up planning my wedding and my sisters wedding which were 2 months apart. She is fabulous and our wedding experience as whole family would not have been the same without her. She is the best of the best!!
    Ashley M. Married on 03/01/2018

Above and Beyond

We used Natalie Sofer for our wedding and she went above and beyond! She was really easy to communicate with during the whole process. She referred us incredible vendors and we were extremely happy with all of the services they provided for our dream wedding. On the day of the event she was very well organized and made sure to take care of all the details so that we could relax and enjoy our special day. The flowers were amazing, our photographer made sure to get every shot and the DJ kept everyone dancing all night. Natalie is a wonderful planner and I highly recommend her services!!!
    Susan Married on 12/16/2017
    Natalie truly brought everything together for my son and now son-in-law's wedding on the Queen Mary! She got their wedding on a TV show, which added a truly unique, fun, awesome experience to the event!! A wedding I'll never forget!!
    Mj Married on 10/21/2017
    The Best of The Best!
    If you want a coordinator who will treat your wedding as if it were her very own and do everything with the most loving care Natalie is for you! Whether large or small, elegant or casual, Natalie knows just what to do and she does it with great style. She is organized, precise, extremely detail oriented and absolutely lovely to work with. When you are in her hands, you can relax and know that you will be taken care of completely so you can relax and enjoy every moment of your day. Dependable and Reliable Five Star all the way!!! She has a wealth of experience, the best ideas and resources to meet your every need. I guarantee, you will be more than pleased and so glad you chose her to lead your team! Ask anyone and they will say the same!
    Mary Jean Valente
    Cristian Married on 10/14/2017
    Natalie Sofer is one of the best event planners I've been fortunate enough to know! I've been to several of her events at various venues such as The Viceroy L'Ermitage in Beverly Hills, The Spanish Hills Country Club and The Escena Club in Palm Springs. She has the ability to create an atmosphere that is not only stunning but still warm and inviting for all the guests. She works with each of her clients very personally and I can't wait to hire her to coordinate my own wedding. As a guest at her events I can honestly say the venue, the food, the entertainment and decor are always top notch. She has exquisite taste and will definitely make your guests feel like they are not only at an "event" but that they are attending a one of a kind experience that they will never forget. I've been happy to refer her to friends and will continue to think of her for all my events. She's fabulous and you'll be lucky to have her as your coordinator.