Napoli Photography Reviews

Napoli Photography 6
Napoli Photography 7
  • SarahBet

SarahBeth · Married on 06/22/2019

A photographer that goes above and beyond!

Working with Linda was soo effortless and easy! We researched A LOT of photographers and we fell in love with her style. From first contact we knew we wanted to work with her. She has really great energy and made us feel so comfortable. We had an engagement photo session with her at Najoqui Falls and the pictures came out so lovely! Linda was so responsive and helpful leading up to our wedding day. She is very organized, arrived on time and got all the shots we wanted AND MORE! She and her second shooter were able to capture the love and beauty of our wedding day. We will treasure these photos for a lifetime. Linda was very accommodating and was flexible when we requested for her to stay for an additional hour. Getting the sneak peak photos after the wedding were so much fun! She gave us SOOOOOOOOO many photos of our day. It was so cool to have them in a shareable link and she categorized them by photo type (Getting ready, formal, ceremony, etc) It might not seem like a big deal but when you’re trying to find a specific photo, it helps a lot! We really hope to work with Linda again and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Napoli Photography 21
  • Meaghan

Meaghan Delore · Married on 05/14/2019

Wonderful and Amazing

Linda is extremely professional and cares about what her clients want. Shes very thoughtful and meticulous with her work and it shows in every photo. Shes great to work with and I highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

From the moment I meant Linda, I knew she was the person I wanted to photograph my wedding, and I’m so happy I chose her. The quality and appearance of her photos speak for themselves, but what further distinguishes Linda is how kind, pleasant, generous, and friendly she is. I felt a connection with her, particularly over dogs, which was important since we wanted to include our beloved Australian Shepherd in our wedding photos. We also found Linda’s assistant, Trent, great to work with. Linda is professional and knows how to take care of you on your wedding day; in other words, she goes above and beyond the duty of a photographer. She knew just what pictures to take, where, and at what time. I felt comfortable having her around when my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. She made great use of time, and helped me do so as well, accommodating my wants while also shaping a schedule for me since that was something I struggled with. Under her care, the day went smoothly, and I got all the pictures I wanted and more. She made me feel elegant. She made sure I ate. She made me feel special all day and all night long, and now I have the beautiful photos to remember the day by. Having Linda photograph our wedding was a truly wonderful experience, and she was a big part of why our day went so well!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Heather · Married on 08/05/2017

My Husband and I are so happy we decided to book Linda Napoli to photograph our wedding! Sometimes professional photo shoots can feel awkward, but Linda was so easy to work with and made us feel like we could be ourselves. Linda was very flexible when it came to scheduling our engagement shoot during the rainy season. She went above and beyond to make sure that she captured every detail of our wedding and we were so pleased with the quality when we got the photos back! Having quality photos of our special day to look back upon was extremely important to us and Linda definitely nailed it. Linda got both our engagement photos and wedding photos back to us so quickly so we could start enjoying them right away! We would highly recommend Napoli Photography to anyone who wants amazing photos at a great price! Thank you, Linda, for all that you did to make our wedding day that much more special!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Zach and Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Linda was fantastic. She's so friendly and patient! Our pictures turned out amazing!! The rain decided to come out, so we had to make last minute changes to the schedule. She helped keep everyone together when it was time for family photos.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Brooke · Married on 06/18/2016

Had a wonderful experience with Napoli Photography! She was always quick to respond, very personable and professional. Did an amazing job the day of the wedding. The photos came out better than I imaged and got them back very quick! Highly recommend Napoli Photography!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Tammra · Married on 08/29/2015

Linda, was more than what we could've ever asked for in all that she did for our wedding. She was open to any idea we had and was so kind to us and everyone else she spoke with before, during and after the wedding. She is so talented that even though she was up for any idea we had I really just wanted her to offer what her creativity had to give! And boy was I right in this plan. She made me feel so incredibly special. And when I saw the pictures I couldn't help but to cry happy tears. She took a day that went by so fast for me and broke down each special moment in a beautiful way. I was and am able to enjoy my wedding day for all that it was whenever I want to thanks to Linda. If you are looking for someone that will make you feel so comfortable and you want your pictures to make you feel gorgeous and so incredibly special go with Linda Napoli. Can't say enough about her work. She's fantastic!!!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Alex · Married on 06/20/2015

Linda was very accommodating to a very short notice to shoot our small wedding. she did a superb job with the photos. And she was very nice to interact with. Photos were delivered timely.

I highly recommend Linda Napoli. In, fact I will hire again for all my future photography needs.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/01/2014

Linda was wonderful to work with! She was responsive, timely, and her photographs turned out beautifully. We were so lucky that she had availability for our wedding date! We have received numerous compliments on our gorgeous photographs. Linda was also affordable! I was a little hesitant at first because we planned our wedding from San Diego and didn't get a chance to meet with Linda before the big day, but I spoke with her on the phone and was reassured by that as well as her gallery of photos on her website. During our wedding shoot Linda guided us through poses while still managing to be hands off, which kept the vibe natural.

I would highly recommend working with Napoli Photography for any special event!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Napoli Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! You guys were great and I'm so honored to have been part of your special day.

Kaci · Married on 04/30/2016

Linda was super accommodating and bent over backwards for us. Being a second wedding for the both of us, she understood exactly what we wanted to capture.

Sent on 05/19/2016