MyArt2Cherish Reviews

6 | Lubbock, TX

6 Reviews for MyArt2Cherish

Rosie · Married on 12/28/2013

Purchased gifts for my bridal party here and they all loved it so much! They have beautiful posters and frames.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Desiree · Married on 05/29/2011

The photo made for my sister (Maid of Honor) and I was absolutely beautiful and priceless. It was such a great way to honor her as such an important person in my life. She loved it! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Elba · Married on 05/23/2011

The photo of our first dance had a lot of people in the background and I wanted to do something special for my new husband since we were going to the artist's concert shortly after our honeymoon. I sent Cheryl the photo and she enlarged us, completely changed the entire background and made minor modifications to us and added the lyrics to the song all the while making many changes until it was perfect. I received it on time and the packaging was labeled to handle with care but the photo had a crease due to faulty handling of the courier. I notified Cheryl of this mishap and she was right on it! She was so understanding and sympathetic that she sent me a replacement photo just a few days later and it was even better than the one before. Needless to say my husband was absolutely thrilled by the photo and we were both very happy with it. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone who likes to personalize photos and wants something unique.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Estela · Married on 04/23/2011

Amazing!! I can't thank her enough for the great help that she provided and also the great end result of her work. I highly recommend this business as you will not be disappointed, you can tell the owner strives for customer satisfaction and takes pride in her work.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Celeste · Married on 09/18/2010

I contacted MyArt2Cherish to create one of a kind wedding thank you cards, a 3x5 "we moved" custom picture insert and a vintage group shot of the entire wedding party as a gift to all of them. My husband and I are thrilled with the results! MyArt2Cherish is very talented and is great with custom jobs. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Angie · Married on 08/21/2010

Cheryl took a DIY wedding photo that was mediocre at best and turned it into a fabulous and beautiful treasure for a present to my husband for our first anniversary. I know he will love it and I can't wait to have Cheryl do some more for family Christmas presents. She was FABULOUS to work with and spent WAY more time on this project than she charged. She is AWESOME and I know that I will treasure my artistic photo for many years. MANY MANY thanks, Cheryl!

Sent on 08/15/2011