Brand My Cookie

El Paso, TX View map Visit website

Brand My Cookie is a company based in El Paso, Texas that provides customized cookies for weddings and events. Their services can help couples add a personal touch to their big day, making the occasion even more memorable. The team delivers to El Paso, Texas and Las Cruces, New Mexico, in addition to shipping throughout the country.

Brand My Cookie's team is able to print images, logos, graphics, and more onto cookies. Each is made to order and the team is dedicated to providing treats that delight both the eyes and tastebuds. Couples can choose from different-sized cookies and the images can match the theme and color scheme of the wedding. The team is also able to print photographs onto these edible creations. Flavor options include shortbread, chocolate chip, chocolate macadamia nut, and more. The frosting can be cream cheese, vanilla, pumpkin spice, and lemon, among others. Each of the cookies is individually wrapped at no additional cost.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Edible Treats

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week
8-13 Days

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Team

Luly Armendariz
Luly Armendariz
Head Baker

Luly has over twenty years of experience in culinary arts with emphasis on Baking. She handmades every single shortbread cookie and her recipie is over 100 years old.

"Baking is my job but making people happy with our cookeis is my passion"

Erika A. Lucero
Erika A. Lucero
Marketing Director & Event Planner

Erika Lucero has over 16 years of experience in sales, marketing and event planning. It was during her birthday month that she got an idea to put her emjoi on a cookie for a birthday brunch she was hosting. She went to every bakery only to be told it would take one month to get a cookie of such caliber. She ended up purchasing very expensive cookies from an outside vendor and when her guests tasted the cookie they said, "Pretty cookie but its too sweet"

"I am confident to market Brand My Cookie, as all of the cookies that have been sold from our store look amazing and most importantly taste delicious". Erika Lucero

Emma Hita
Emma Hita
Head Baker

Emma Hita has over twenty years of experience in event planning, culinary and graphic design. Emma is always coming up with great ideas for our brides and event planners.

"Every event is different and I want to make sure we capture the great attributes each person offers to their events and guests" Emma

300 N Resler Dr. Ste E El Paso, TX, 79912

By Appointment only in December - January February 2022 8am - 3pm Monday through Friday.
Location of (Brand My Cookie)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding