Unity in Glass

1822 Buddy Holly Ave, Lubbock, TX 79401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Unity in Glass

As the founding company of the unity glass concept, we have redefined the Unity Ceremony by providing a lasting alternative to the unity candle or sand ceremony. Our online reviews support our ongoing dedication and attention to detail.

Elevating the Unity Ceremony to the next level of artistic expression we supply your choice of colors of art glass crystals to combine at your ceremony, much like a sand ceremony.

After your ceremony, ship the unified glass crystals back to us in the included prepaid return mailer, and we will create a handsculpted art glass piece for you.

The process is collaborative and captures your spirit. You're working together with a highly skilled glass artist to create a unique work of art that will last a lifetime.

The steps are simple:

1. Select glass crystal colors from our website. These crystals will be shipped to you for your ceremony. (Display containers are not included. The bulk of your sculpture will come from colorless glass crystal that we keep molten in our studio at about 2100 degrees)

2. Mix the glass crystals ceremoniously as you would if you were using classic sand.

3. Ship the combined crystals back to our studio in the pre-paid mailer.

Once received, Lee Ware creates your sculpture using the exact glass crystals from your ceremony. Your finished sculpture is then safely packaged and shipped to your address.

www.unityinglass.com

Unity in Glass 6
Unity in Glass 7
  • Shannon

Shannon Davis · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing all the way around

They make it feel personal, caring, and very accommodating. Very beautiful. We had specific request and they met it with no problems. Amazing company with a very beautiful product. Definetly worth it.

Unity in Glass 8
    Unity in Glass 9
    Unity in Glass 10

John · Married on 12/01/2018

A worthy/unique investment

So glad we made the decision to go with Unity In Glass. We recently received our Wedding Sculpture, Ring Bowl and included pendant surprise and couldn't be more satisfied. The entire process from selecting our glass crystals to receiving the final products was exceptionally easy and fast. Our emailed questions were answered thoroughly and timely. We will definitely use our remaining glass crystals for additional items. Thank you Lee.

Madison · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Decision Ever

When thinking of what to do for the unity ceremony at our wedding all we could think about was how we wanted to do something unique that would last forever. I looked for weeks until I stumbled upon Unity in Glass. It was the perfect thing that no one had heard of before, that I would be able to display in my house, that was actually visually appealing and would last forever. It was the best decision.

They made the process so simple unlike everything else wedding related! The steps were simple and easy to follow. Although, after my wedding the return labels were accidentally thrown away. I had a short lived panic until I sent over an email. Not 5 minutes later I got a response telling me no worries and how to proceed with getting them my crystals. They made the process so easy! I originally just ordered the unity sculpture but after further thinking I decided I also wanted an ornament. They made that process simple as well!

Today I just received my sculpture, ornament, and an additional pendant that they threw in as a gift. They were all perfect! These pieces are a great way to always look back on the day.

Unity in Glass 11
    Unity in Glass 12

• Be Wed By Fred
    Be Wed By Fred Wedding Officiants

Beautiful glass keepsakes made from Unity Sand Ceremony.

• Celebrations by Shari
    Celebrations by Shari Wedding Officiants

This is my favorite specialty ceremony because it truly gives the couples a piece of artwork to treasure and remember their wedding day by. It is far more exciting than a unity candle or sand ceremony. I highly recommend Lee Ward and the Glass in Unity Glass ceremony that he has created.

• 1822 Buddy Holly Ave Lubbock, 79401 See on map