Unity in Glass

Lubbock, TX View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

As the founding company of the unity glass concept, we have redefined the Unity Ceremony by providing a lasting alternative to the unity candle or sand ceremony. Our online reviews support our ongoing dedication and attention to detail.

Elevating the Unity Ceremony to the next level of artistic expression we supply your choice of colors of art glass crystals to combine at your ceremony, much like a sand ceremony.

After your ceremony, ship the unified glass crystals back to us in the included prepaid return mailer, and we will create a handsculpted art glass piece for you.

The process is collaborative and captures your spirit. You're working together with a highly skilled glass artist to create a unique work of art that will last a lifetime.

The steps are simple:

1. Select glass crystal colors from our website. These crystals will be shipped to you for your ceremony. (Display containers are not included. The bulk of your sculpture will come from colorless glass crystal that we keep molten in our studio at about 2100 degrees)

2. Mix the glass crystals ceremoniously as you would if you were using classic sand.

3. Ship the combined crystals back to our studio in the pre-paid mailer.

Once received, Lee Ware creates your sculpture using the exact glass crystals from your ceremony. Your finished sculpture is then safely packaged and shipped to your address.

www.unityinglass.com

• Alissa
    Alissa M. Getting married on 08/15/2023

Your team is amazing!

I just want to give a very special thank you to the Unity in Glass team! They were very accommodating for our special order and we couldn't be happier with our beautiful stemless wine glass tumblers. The quality of glass is very pleasant to the touch and my favorite part is the glasses are nice and thick. They feel very sturdy. We got these before our wedding so that they will match the other pieces we order from our unity ceremony and we look forward to working again with them in the future.
  • Jordan
    Jordan M. Getting married on 07/12/2022

Highly Recommend!

As soon as I came across unity and glass and discovered the idea of a "glass ceremony" I knew I wanted to have this at our New Years Eve Wedding. Lee at Unity in Glass helped my husband and I pick what percentage of colors to put on in our vase. They provided excellent customer service and responded quickly to my many emails. They were patient and pleasant to work with. The process of sending the glass back was easy with the provided return bags and shipping information. We love our finished vase and are so happy we decided to make this a part of our wedding! It is beautiful and we highly recommend this company!!!!
  • Stephen
    Stephen H. Married on 12/03/2021

Amazing meaning and gorgeous glass sculpture.

My wife and I used Unity in Glass for our Unity ceremony, thinking that it looked like a novel and amazing way to commemorate our wedding that we could use as a piece of art in the house as well. After receiving the piece in the mail we both were impressed and comment on it almost daily. It represents our lives coming together and will continue to do so as a timeless piece in the house.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Be Wed By Fred Be Wed By Fred Wedding Officiants

Beautiful glass keepsakes made from Unity Sand Ceremony.

Celebrations by Shari Celebrations by Shari Wedding Officiants

This is my favorite specialty ceremony because it truly gives the couples a piece of artwork to treasure and remember their wedding day by. It is far more exciting than a unity candle or sand ceremony. I highly recommend Lee Ward and the Glass in Unity Glass ceremony that he has created.

1822 Buddy Holly Ave Lubbock, TX, 79401
Location of (Unity in Glass)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding