Unity in Glass

Lubbock, TX View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

As the founding company of the unity glass concept, we have redefined the Unity Ceremony by providing a lasting alternative to the unity candle or sand ceremony. Our online reviews support our ongoing dedication and attention to detail.

Elevating the Unity Ceremony to the next level of artistic expression we supply your choice of colors of art glass crystals to combine at your ceremony, much like a sand ceremony.

After your ceremony, ship the unified glass crystals back to us in the included prepaid return mailer, and we will create a handsculpted art glass piece for you.

The process is collaborative and captures your spirit. You're working together with a highly skilled glass artist to create a unique work of art that will last a lifetime.

The steps are simple:

1. Select glass crystal colors from our website. These crystals will be shipped to you for your ceremony. (Display containers are not included. The bulk of your sculpture will come from colorless glass crystal that we keep molten in our studio at about 2100 degrees)

2. Mix the glass crystals ceremoniously as you would if you were using classic sand.

3. Ship the combined crystals back to our studio in the pre-paid mailer.

Once received, Lee Ware creates your sculpture using the exact glass crystals from your ceremony. Your finished sculpture is then safely packaged and shipped to your address.

www.unityinglass.com

• Alissa
    Alissa M. Getting married on 08/15/2023

Your team is amazing!

I just want to give a very special thank you to the Unity in Glass team! They were very accommodating for our special order and we couldn't be happier with our beautiful stemless wine glass tumblers. The quality of glass is very pleasant to the touch and my favorite part is the glasses are nice and thick. They feel very sturdy. We got these before our wedding so that they will match the other pieces we order from our unity ceremony and we look forward to working again with them in the future.
  • Jenny
    Jenny K. Married on 09/10/2022

Beautiful!

My husband and I absolutely love our unity in glass sculpture! It is so beautiful and turned out better than we could have ever imagined! It is such a great representation of our wedding and we are so happy with it! I would highly recommend them if you are thinking of doing a glass unity ceremony for your wedding!
    Victoria H. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Piece and Great service!

Unity in Glass by Lee Ware was absolutely amazing! They created a beautiful piece for myself and my wife that we both really like. We are very impressed.

Heidi was always kind and answered any questions that we had and was very thorough and professional. She provided excellent customer service throughout the process. I also really appreciated that the kit comes with clear instructions on exactly what to do and how to do it. That was much appreciated.

The piece turned out to be perfect. The colors are very vivid and beautiful. They really created a beautiful unity piece. We were happy with how it turned out. We will cherish this piece forever. I would highly recommend Unity in Glass. I don’t think you will be disappointed.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Be Wed By Fred Be Wed By Fred Wedding Officiants

Beautiful glass keepsakes made from Unity Sand Ceremony.

Celebrations by Shari Celebrations by Shari Wedding Officiants

This is my favorite specialty ceremony because it truly gives the couples a piece of artwork to treasure and remember their wedding day by. It is far more exciting than a unity candle or sand ceremony. I highly recommend Lee Ward and the Glass in Unity Glass ceremony that he has created.

1822 Buddy Holly Ave Lubbock, TX, 79401
Location of (Unity in Glass)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding