1822 Buddy Holly Ave, Lubbock, TX 79401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Unity in Glass

As the founding company of the unity glass concept, we have redefined the Unity Ceremony by providing a lasting alternative to the unity candle or sand ceremony. Our online reviews support our ongoing dedication and attention to detail.

Elevating the Unity Ceremony to the next level of artistic expression we supply your choice of colors of art glass crystals to combine at your ceremony, much like a sand ceremony.

After your ceremony, ship the unified glass crystals back to us in the included prepaid return mailer, and we will create a handsculpted art glass piece for you.

The process is collaborative and captures your spirit. You're working together with a highly skilled glass artist to create a unique work of art that will last a lifetime.

The steps are simple:

1. Select glass crystal colors from our website. These crystals will be shipped to you for your ceremony. (Display containers are not included. The bulk of your sculpture will come from colorless glass crystal that we keep molten in our studio at about 2100 degrees)

2. Mix the glass crystals ceremoniously as you would if you were using classic sand.

3. Ship the combined crystals back to our studio in the pre-paid mailer.

Once received, Lee Ware creates your sculpture using the exact glass crystals from your ceremony. Your finished sculpture is then safely packaged and shipped to your address.

www.unityinglass.com

Unity in Glass 3
Unity in Glass 4
Unity in Glass 5

Ashley H · Getting married on 02/05/2021

We loved our experience and our unity piece!!!!

When discussing unity ceremony ideas with my then fiancé, we both agreed that the entire concept felt generic and obligatory after the number of weddings we’d attended. We explored several alternative ceremony ideas and absolutely fell in love with this one. While my initial concern was that it was overpriced for a unity ceremony, my thoughtful mother gifted the piece to us, making it even more special. Our final piece arrived roughly 6 weeks after our wedding and it is stunning, customized with our wedding colors and our love. It will forever be the centerpiece of our home’s mantel. The company even provided a complimentary and thoughtful unity pendant, also made from our color glass beads. My mother ordered herself and my mother-in-law the personalized Christmas ornament made from our colors. We love this so much and will continue to recommend you to others we know who are in search of a timeless unity ceremony!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Courtney · Married on 11/08/2019

I would highly recommend Unity In Glass to anyone! They were so easy to work with, very responsive to all emails, answered all my questions, and professional yet very personable. Their work is absolutely amazing, our unity vase is BEAUTIFUL and timeless. This is something we will be able to have in our house forever. I would recommend this company to anyone and highly suggest going this route if you plan on having a unity ceremony during your wedding. It is such a special piece to be able to have for life.

Sent on 09/24/2015
  • T.J.

T.j. Ward · Married on 11/04/2019

Better than expected!!

Words will not do this company justice. I would recommend them over and over again. The communication was phenomenal, the process was incredibly easy and quick, and they even surprised us with an extra pendant made from our glass that my Bride can wear on a necklace. They mailed us the forms, shipping labels, and the bags to return the glass. It was so easy. The sculpture turned out beautiful and was much heavier and stout than what we thought it would be (I say that in a good way). We were so shocked by everything! Even the final package had a small HAND written thank you on the outside. This creative form of a wedding sand ceremony was unique and produced a piece of art that we will cherish forever! If you don't buy from 'Unity in Glass' your wedding will not be as cool as ours was! :)

Sent on 05/19/2019

• Be Wed By Fred
    Be Wed By Fred Wedding Officiants

Beautiful glass keepsakes made from Unity Sand Ceremony.

• Celebrations by Shari
    Celebrations by Shari Wedding Officiants

This is my favorite specialty ceremony because it truly gives the couples a piece of artwork to treasure and remember their wedding day by. It is far more exciting than a unity candle or sand ceremony. I highly recommend Lee Ward and the Glass in Unity Glass ceremony that he has created.

• 1822 Buddy Holly Ave Lubbock, 79401 See on map