Mulligan's Beach Catering Reviews

Mulligan's Beach Catering 6
Mulligan's Beach Catering 7
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 10/15/2016

My guest loved the food and I was very pleased only for the kids menu?

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jonathan · Married on 12/16/2017

3.5

Mulligans provided excellent catering services to our dream beach wedding! Robin Rector was a delight to work with and she went above and beyond for us. She was very accommodating and flexible. When we realized that we were in need of a server for our wedding (a last minute decision), Robin provided us with one in jiffy. Not only that, but the food was absolutely incredible. Our guest couldn't stop talking about how good the food was. Overall Mulligans food services was perfect! If you ever decide to have a beach wedding at OBX, Mulligans is the place to turn to! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/26/2017
  • George

George Schwartz · Married on 10/14/2018

After Wedding Breakfast

We chose Mulligans as a venue for a Sunday breakfast after our son’s wedding. The upper deck was the perfect spot to end a beautiful weekend. From the moment we met Robin at a Wedding Expo, she was helpful and gracious costumizing the menu to fit our needs. The food was delicious and the service outstanding.
    Thank you for helping us have wonderful memories of a very special event in our lives.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Alana · Married on 06/23/2017

3.0

I am the mother of the bride who wanted a destination wedding. I was very hesitant. I couldn't talk to any vendors face to face. Also, I had to pay upfront before the wedding. If you are like me...choose Mulligans for your caterer. They do a GREAT job. I am very happy with all the food and service. AND Mulligan's refunded some money because the final guest count was smaller than anticipated. Mulligan's is very trustworthy and I highly recommend them .

Sent on 07/23/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 05/02/2015

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

We had our small wedding reception on the upper deck of Mulligans Restaurant. The communication was generally good. Sometimes it took a little longer to hear back from the event coordinator. We were able to customize our drink and food menu exactly how we wanted. The price was reasonable. We were told the venue could hold up to 60 people. When we got our final guest count back we had 58 and they said that it would be a tight fit for that many people. I was a little upset about this considering they had told me it would hold 60. I could have invited less if that was the case from the start. Due to this we had to switch around our entire seating plan from the round tables to family style seating. This only bothered me because I had already bought all the décor to accommodate small round tables and I had to repurchase things to work for the very long tables instead. They were very good about accommodating us setting up the venue the morning of. The tables and chairs were already set up for us when we arrived. They let us have as much time as we needed to set up. Once the reception started it was indeed a tighter fit even with the family style seating but it worked out well. We had to move a table for the dance floor and they did it quickly and with ease. Dinner was great. We set a bar tab cap and they kept informing me when we were close to the max and we ended up increasing it a few times no problem. However, the cocktail service lacked extremely for the last 2 hours of the reception. All our guests were saying that the staff stopped coming around for drinks. My fiancé and I overall were happy with the evening but did indeed wish we got to have a few more drinks ourselves. I would recommend this venue for a guest count of around 40 people.

Sent on 05/10/2015