MTB Event Rentals Reviews

15 Reviews for MTB Event Rentals

• Allie

Allie · Married on 10/13/2019

Pretty Much Perfect!

MTB Rentals was really a great company to work for. They were always quick to respond to our emails and the fact that we could make changes to our order up to a few days before the wedding was amazing—it really relieved a lot of stress about those little things you end up forgetting about last minute. Their prices were really reasonable, their set-up fee was SO LOW I was astonished, AND they did a late pick up for the late wedding we had. It’s hard to find a rental place that will do a late pick up, I found! The staff was professional and speedy with their set-up and take-down and I didn’t have to worry about a thing on their end. Which is what you want! The only issue I had was that the table cloths we received were not the color I had in mind when I placed the order. But I have no idea if that was just my fault for not paying attention to the specifics of things at the end, and everything looked beautiful despite that, so why should I complain?? Anyway! Definitely use this company. They do such a great job.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Ribeka · Married on 05/26/2019

Great vendor!

We worked with MTB rentals, as they were recommended by our wedding coordinator, Emilee Sutherland of Tasteful Tatters. We don't know much about party furniture or linens so we got to visit their site and actually sit at the tables, the chairs and look at all the choices for plates, cups, utensils, and linens. Everything was affordable (we even got the farm tables!) and the set-up and take-down was seamless. I would work with them again!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/09/2018

#WoosleyFire Rentals

Our wedding day was definitely one that we will forever look back upon and tell our children and grandchildren about for generations to come. The #WoosleyFire broke out in the eve of our wedding and, come Friday morning, it had completely engulfed our beautiful city and local communities in flames and despair. On Friday morning, day of the wedding, you could imagine how chaotic it was for me and my husband to process what was going on, let alone to figure out how to salvage our ceremony and reception plans due to mandatory evacuations all throughout East Ventura County cities.

Early Friday morning, My sister-in-law contacted Marcia regarding the venue closing due to mandatory evacuations in the area. Marcia was so understanding and helped with cancelling and refunding our full cost due to the natural disaster going on in our community.

Marcia, Wesley and I are so unbelievably grateful to you for your patience and courtesy on our wedding day. You will forever be remembered in our wedding story for generations to come.

With love,
    Alexis & Wesley

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • F

Frances · Married on 05/01/2018

MTB Event Rentals was instrumental in helping make our wedding day happen in a way we had envisioned it! Their inventory is second to none and their prices are great! Every correspondence, by phone or email, was extremely prompt and professional. Even with some changes during the planning process, they were very nice and accommodating. Delivery and take down were smooth and punctual. This is the best rental company and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/15/2018
  •  Celestina

Celestina · Married on 12/09/2017

MTB was perfectly responsive and easy to work with. They worked with our coordinator to make sure we had everything we needed and allowed for some last-minute changes to our order. They were on time and efficient in picking up and breaking down the rentals. Would work with again without hesitation.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Sara · Married on 12/15/2016

MTB Event Rentals went above and beyond to make our party extra special. We received excellent customer service and great products. We will undoubtedly continue to use MTB for all our upcoming parties!

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • Mrs. Adams

LaToya · Married on 09/18/2016

I love this vender they have everything you, their inventory is wonderful, up to date, and modern. I spoke with Marcia Arroyo she very helpful and answered all questions. If you having a wedding in the Pasadena area I would recommend MTB Renyals.

Sent on 04/23/2016

SoCal Wedding · Married on 09/18/2016

We rented hedges from MTB for a wedding that I planned and they were outstanding! The customer service prior to the wedding was some of the best that I've seen, their delivery team was professional, prompt and went way above and beyond their call of duty. And, the hedges looked great!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Selena · Married on 08/21/2016

Marcia I believe her name is was so wonderful to deal with and went out of her way to help me and help me with selection for my wedding reception . Great business and very helpful also ,

Sent on 08/29/2016

Hrant · Married on 09/05/2015

We searched far and wide for a rental company and how lucky we were to find MTB. They were just amazing. There prices are the best in LA, and their service is off the charts. They made the place look incredible and were so easy to work with. The Best! Don't go anywhere else!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Janet · Married on 05/29/2015

We had a beautiful and elegant wedding thanks in great part to MTB Rentals. They were not only professional with a great selection of inventory, but also very well priced and a pleasure to work with. We can't wait for the next party and second excuse to order with them!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Rachel · Married on 02/19/2017

I used MTB for our cocktail hour and reception rentals. Everything appeared to be great quality and reps responded to queries in a reasonable amount of time. Prices are fair and I also like that you can preview and book all your rentals on the website. But I do have to say that the site is slow as molasses and you don't automatically receive a booking confirmation so there's no way of knowing if your rental request actually made it through. Other than that I was very happy with the service and would use them again in the future!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2019

Easy and great selection

We got married at the Hudson Loft in Downtown Los Angeles, which required us to bring in everything, so we needed the help of rental companies. MTB rentals has such a large and extensive collection of furniture, dinnerware, supplies, etc so the sky's the limit! I reached out to them for their acrylic clear chiavari chairs, which I always wanted for my wedding. Their pricing was super affordable and they offered a flipping service with a minimal fee, which helped because we needed to use the same set of chairs for both the ceremony and the reception, so they helped with transferring the chairs from one space to the next for us! I would recommend them to anyone looking for fairly priced rentals!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Juliet

Juliet · Married on 02/16/2019

MTB provides quality rentals and easy to work with

MTB was easy to work with. Although sometimes there was a break in communication where they take a while to respond back to emails. But they do apologize on their part. Since they are a huge company and they were extremely busy during this time of year. Other than that they made the transition run smoothly. They delivered on time and pick up as scheduled was an ease. The venue allowed MTB to deliver the Friday before and pick up the Monday after the wedding which saved us a little on delivery and pick up fees. Our contact was either Marilyn or Marcia but we mostly dealt with Marilyn who was great in revising my orders. Trust me I had a few revisions but she was able to handle all my concerns and the orders in a timely manner. During our second visit with them, Marcia was kind enough to do a mock up round table to see how the linens and napkins contrast so we have an idea on the decor. Also, their prices were better than the other place we've looked at. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/17/2019

We used them for rentals for our daughter's wedding. Very reliable and good quality. Marcia was awesome. She did a mock up of the stage decor and purchased additional items that we needed.

Sent on 06/08/2015