MTB Event Rentals Reviews

10 Reviews for MTB Event Rentals

10 MTB Event Rentals Reviews
  • F

Frances · Married on 05/01/2018

MTB Event Rentals was instrumental in helping make our wedding day happen in a way we had envisioned it! Their inventory is second to none and their prices are great! Every correspondence, by phone or email, was extremely prompt and professional. Even with some changes during the planning process, they were very nice and accommodating. Delivery and take down were smooth and punctual. This is the best rental company and I highly recommend them!

•  Celestina

Celestina · Married on 12/09/2017

MTB was perfectly responsive and easy to work with. They worked with our coordinator to make sure we had everything we needed and allowed for some last-minute changes to our order. They were on time and efficient in picking up and breaking down the rentals. Would work with again without hesitation.

Sara · Married on 12/15/2016

MTB Event Rentals went above and beyond to make our party extra special. We received excellent customer service and great products. We will undoubtedly continue to use MTB for all our upcoming parties!

• Mrs. Adams

LaToya · Married on 09/18/2016

I love this vender they have everything you, their inventory is wonderful, up to date, and modern. I spoke with Marcia Arroyo she very helpful and answered all questions. If you having a wedding in the Pasadena area I would recommend MTB Renyals.

SoCal Wedding · Married on 09/18/2016

We rented hedges from MTB for a wedding that I planned and they were outstanding! The customer service prior to the wedding was some of the best that I've seen, their delivery team was professional, prompt and went way above and beyond their call of duty. And, the hedges looked great!

Selena · Married on 08/21/2016

Marcia I believe her name is was so wonderful to deal with and went out of her way to help me and help me with selection for my wedding reception . Great business and very helpful also ,

Hrant · Married on 09/05/2015

We searched far and wide for a rental company and how lucky we were to find MTB. They were just amazing. There prices are the best in LA, and their service is off the charts. They made the place look incredible and were so easy to work with. The Best! Don't go anywhere else!

Janet · Married on 05/29/2015

We had a beautiful and elegant wedding thanks in great part to MTB Rentals. They were not only professional with a great selection of inventory, but also very well priced and a pleasure to work with. We can't wait for the next party and second excuse to order with them!

Rachel · Married on 02/19/2017

I used MTB for our cocktail hour and reception rentals. Everything appeared to be great quality and reps responded to queries in a reasonable amount of time. Prices are fair and I also like that you can preview and book all your rentals on the website. But I do have to say that the site is slow as molasses and you don't automatically receive a booking confirmation so there's no way of knowing if your rental request actually made it through. Other than that I was very happy with the service and would use them again in the future!

We used them for rentals for our daughter's wedding. Very reliable and good quality. Marcia was awesome. She did a mock up of the stage decor and purchased additional items that we needed.