MS Events Reviews

MS Events 5
MS Events 6
MS Events 7

Allison · Married on 07/18/2015

MS Events did a fabulous job with the rentals at my wedding. My reception was beautiful and MS executed exactly what I was hoping for. They were very flexible and accommodating and I would highly recommend using this vendor!

Sent on 07/27/2015

From the first moment I walked in I felt welcomed and relieved ms events was going to help me with my daughters wedding. Linda winkler was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Deb · Married on 06/19/2015

Linda was wonderful. So helpful with ideas, very personable and professional. She and MS EVENTS delivered all they promised and we had a wonderful event, smoothly ran with no drama!

Sent on 06/25/2015

A ll rentals were selected in the showroom and all arrived at the wedding site just as they were supposed to.

Sent on 06/17/2015

donna · Married on 05/16/2015

Linda was very helpful from day one meeting with her. As the mother of the bride I was never sure of anything, but Linda always had great suggestions for us. She always returned my calls or emails quickly. All the staff was awesome to work with from day one until weeks after the wedding. I would totally recommend MS Events to anyone needing rental for their special event. They made Emileigh and Seth's wedding a huge success. Thanks MS for everything!

Donna Lambert

Sent on 07/03/2015

I used 2 rental services and preferred this one over the other - Very fair in price.

Sent on 05/13/2015

We are grateful for the professionalism, responsiveness, quality of service and products and highly recommend MS Events!

Sent on 06/05/2015

We worked with Linda at MSEvents and she was really wonderful to work with. This was a destination wedding for us and MSEvents took care of all of our rentals. The very best part of working with Linda was that she never made us feel like we were bothering her. We had so many questions and really she helped with everything. She worked with our service provider to ensure that everything was covered. We thought the quality of the rented items was great and everything was picked up and delivered as promised.

Sent on 05/11/2015

RC · event on 05/01/2015

The Charlottesville Symphony Society has worked with MS Events for three years running to hold our annual fundraiser for the Charlottesville Symphony. They have been a joy to work with and are consummate professionals. Plus, they are really, really nice and fun people.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Diana · event on 04/18/2015

Extremely helpful and professional.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/11/2015

Ms events did the rental side of my wedding two weekends ago in Charlottesville at king family vineyard. Everything was perfect. The rentals we used from them were beautiful and made the event look elegant. Ms events was super flexible as I used a lot of my own decor, so we changed the rental list many times! They were a pleasure to work with and everything was delivered and installed in a timely fashion! I would recommend using ms events for any rental needs!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Jamie · Married on 04/10/2015

MS Events was extremely helpful and accommodating ~ very easy to work with and highly recommended!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Sarah · Married on 03/27/2015

The staff at MS Events was wonderful, very responsive, helped me pick out things I needed/wanted for my wedding. On the day before, one of their staff drove out to the venue to make sure all the rentals were as they should be. I highly recommend MS Events for any of your rental needs in Charlottesville!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Our caterer recommended that we rent linens, place settings, and glassware through MS Events -- and they were great to work with. Flexible, detailed, and communicative. With their help, we easily created a "look" that we loved and reflected our design sensibility. After our initial meeting with MS Events (to pick things out), our caterer worked with them directly, so we didn't have to manage that part of the event. MS Events made our wedding look much more beautiful than we were able to imagine, and the staff was incredibly helpful throughout the process.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Amy · Married on 10/18/2014

MS Events did such a great job helping me pick our linens for our big day. They were great about responding and updating things that I needed with my quote and final contract. They delivered the linens, runners, and a rented table the day before my wedding which was great for the day of the wedding as they were already ready to be set up. I would highly recommend using them - I went to several other places looking at linens and the prices were about the same, however, MS Events had by far the best quality of linens that I looked at.

Sent on 11/12/2014
  • F

Faith · Married on 10/04/2014

I am so thankful for MS Events! They totally came to our rescue at the last minute. We literally booked them a week before our wedding and they pulled it off without breaking a sweat. They have a TON of quality inventory to choose from. They are super professional and friendly, incredibly responsive and easy to touch base with, and (as obvious in our situation) as flexible as they come! The best part to me was the easy pick up/drop off of equipment at the warehouse. So great!!! Will definitely recommend to others and consider them for our own future event needs!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Carissa · Married on 09/27/2014

We worked with Linda for our wedding day and she was extremely attentive. She helped us match our napkins perfectly for our vintage/rustic themed wedding. I would definitely recommend MS events.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Kim · Married on 09/20/2014

Linda at MS Events knew what I needed and wanted even more than I did. She took what we were going for to a whole other level! I cannot say enough good things about my experience!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Jeff and Barbara · Married on 08/30/2014

MS Events assisted with rentals for a Rehearsal Dinner at The Local for 58 people, and for a Sunday Brunch for 87 people at a home we rented in the area. They are easy to work with. They are very professional from the drivers to the set up team to office staff. They are also flexible when things change or go a little off course. We'd highly recommend them for your rental needs in the area. Also rent fun yard games which we used at the Sunday Brunch.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Jamie · Married on 07/05/2014

It was great to work with MS Events! Loved their chairs, lights and the other decor they provided.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Susan · Married on 07/05/2014

I was not involved as much in the rental because I hired a wedding planner to see to these details. However, when calling over to them to add some items to the list to rent, Linda was extremely helpful! She shared with me some items that they had for rent that I needed. The weekend was wonderful!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Linda was beyond wonderful during my wedding process! She was patient, kind, and so accommodating. I felt as if I was her one and only bride...which I KNOW was not the case!
    Thank you MS Events for helping my wedding day be as perfect as it was.

Sent on 07/12/2014

We had the occasion to work with Linda, Mike and Steve for an outdoor vineyard reception on June 20th. The planning took place during the winter months when it was difficult to get a sense of the scope of the project but I was assured that MS Events would do what was needed to see that the lighting was done to our satisfaction. We could not have been more pleased with the installation and the professional way in which it was handled. When we needed changes made to the initial lighting installation, Mike returned to the site and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend MS Events for any rentals or lighting - they are fantastic!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Megan · Married on 06/28/2014

We rented bistro lighting and table linens from MS Events and they hung bunting that I had made free of charge along with the lights! MS Events is absolutely wonderful, and they did such a great job!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Tiffany · Married on 06/15/2014

By working with The Local for our catering, we were able to simultaneously book our event rentals through MS Events -- we were so appreciative for this arrangement, and our wedding reception at the Colonnade Club was absolutely beautiful thanks in large part to MS Events! Linda and her team provided excellent customer service, and were so helpful when I visited for a walk-through and presentation of our rentals. Linda suggested rentals that fit our vintage rustic theme and elevated our event (lace runners, toast linens, chicken wire escort card display, etc.). At that time, we also discussed lighting options for Garden VII at the University of Virginia, and settled upon bistro lighting that transformed the garden at night and provided the backdrop for beautiful pictures. From start to finish, MS Events provided unparalleled customer service and their partnership with the Local made planning a breeze!

Sent on 08/20/2014