MS Events Reviews

MS Events 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/16/2019

MS Events-KFV Wedding

MS events is wonderful to work with and Callie McWilliams specifically was great! We needed draping for our ceremony and it turned out beautiful! The service was clear from the beginning and day of set up and take down went so smoothly I didn't even know it occurred :) I would highly recommend them for any wedding rental needs!

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 11/17/2018

Easy peasy

MS Event Rentals made everything so easy! They had a great selection which offered nearly everything we needed, and when they didn't have enough of one lower-cost item, they upgraded us to the nicer one at no extra cost! Callie was extremely easy to work with over phone and email, and always got back to me right away. I also enjoyed the experience of their showroom, which was lovely and gave me tons of ideas.

MS Events 8
    MS Events 9
    MS Events 10
  • Courtney

Courtney Wade · Married on 11/10/2018

Brought my Vision to Life!

MS Events helped turn our venue from just being a floor and some walls to being the most beautiful and perfect setting for our wedding and reception. Callie was amazing and easy to work with and dealt with my million questions without hesitation.

Nicole Eisenberg · Married on 10/27/2018

Made our day magical!

MS Events was a pleasure to work with for our wedding day. We rented string lighting to create more warmth in the ceiling of our venue and two chairs for the hora. Callie was a star—she was super responsive to email, helped us weigh many options, and was always kind, detailed, and knowledgeable in our communications. This service was especially impressive because I later saw Callie’s last name changed on her email; she was planning her own wedding and managing that stress all the while making me feel like the most important bride in the world. I am so thankful that we partnered with Callie and MS Events for our wedding; they truly helped make our day magical.

• Jacob

Jacob Westfall · Married on 10/27/2018

Tons of options, prices were fair

We worked with our caterer (C&O) to coordinate our rentals and everything went over smoothly. My wife and I went in early to make some enhancements to our rentals and we received a friendly greeting and hands-on service from their staff.

Tracy · Married on 10/13/2018

Easy, Friendly and Reliable

MS Events was extremely easy to work with from beginning to end. My meeting with Callie McWilliams was exceptional. She made me feel so comfortable and offered helpful advice from her professional as well as personal experience in planning weddings. That was so important to me and really stood out. Thank you MS Events for contributing so much to my perfect day!

Alex · Married on 09/08/2018

MS Events was great to work with. We changed our minds multiple times in reserving rental items for our big day. Regardless of our indecisiveness, MS Events was accommodating and responsive. I highly recommend going to their showroom to see some of their pieces in person. It was helpful for us in deciding our tablescapes!

Laura · Married on 09/02/2018

We rented chairs for our ceremony and dinner. All beautiful and in great shape. I was at the venue when the chairs were delivered and picked up and barely knew the crew was there. One tip, if you want chandeliers, go with all lighting from MS Events.

• Laurene

Laurene · Married on 07/28/2018

Callie and the team from MS Events were amazing to work with. I truly appreciated their amazing customer service when my own venue dropped the ball on me and they stepped forward when they didn't have to, to ensure that I walked away from my wedding happy. They truly care about their customers and making sure your wedding is exactly what you envision it to be! We basically needed to rent everything and I loved their huge selection! Thank you so much MS Events!!

MS Events 11
    MS Events 12
    MS Events 13
    MS Events 14
    MS Events 15
    MS Events 16

Juli · Married on 07/21/2018

The prompt service, friendly and helpful staff, and “everything you’re looking for” inventory at Ms Events made our wedding plans so much easier! Right here in charlottesville!! Hats off to Callie and everyone at MS.

Julie · Married on 07/21/2018

MS Events was a pleasure to work with for my daughter's wedding. The linens and tableware they provided was exactly what we wanted for the decor at the reception. They were very easy to work with and I would use their services again.

Natalie · Married on 06/29/2018

We worked with Callie from MS Events and she was amazing! She knew her inventory which was extremely helpful in designing what would look the best with my vision!!

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

We used MS events for all of our rentals and were very happy with their wonderful customer service. Callie was great to work with -- very responsive to my emails and great at providing me with additional information and recommendations. We also rented bistro lights for our venue and they were stunning. They made the space look even more beautiful and they set-up and take-down was seamless. Loved working with MS events and Callie!

kim · Married on 10/28/2017

beautiful settings - professional service - organized - highly recommend

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2017

MS Events was the perfect vendor for our wedding linen rental needs. They were extremely responsive and easy to work with, and provided exactly what we requested. We highly recommend MS Events!

Renee · Married on 10/20/2017

The day was made even more special for our daughter having the rental options from MS Events. Everything was perfect from the first call through pick up. The ease with which our scheduling was done with our venue was so helpful. We highly recommend using them. The options are exactly as they appear in the website. We feel we got everything she wanted for a reasonable cost.

Kate · Married on 10/14/2017

MS Events was a pleasure to work with! They provided bistro/string lighting on my wedding venue's patio. Their team always replied promptly to questions or comments from me leading up to my wedding, and on the day of, their set-up was so unintrusive and smooth; it's obvious that they have great relationships with many venues in the Charlottesville area, and are experts at what they do!

Juli · Married on 09/21/2017

Callie at MS Events is simply the best - she is always ready to help, via email or phone or in person at the store. I appreciate the extensive amount of time and energy she put into make sure our wedding was...perfect! Thank you, Callie!

Tracy · Married on 09/15/2017

MSEvents and Courtney really knocked it out of the park. The Bistro Lights were a big hit. Thank you for working with us! I heard good things about everything. And all the tables and stuff looked beautiful. Thank you for everything.

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Loved Linda and her MS Events team. Very responsive, thorough, and assisted me through all my questions and worries. Their website helped me a ton as I was not able to visit them in VA to pick out linens, silverware etc. since I live in Colorado. Linda worked with my caterer on rentals needed for serving dinner and provided advice on certain items she thought counted (and she was right!). Everything went so smoothly, no stress or complications, just a beautiful wedding. I highly recommend MS Events.

Charles · Married on 09/03/2017

We worked with Arlene, who was absolutely amazing - she was responsive to our many emails and micro-adjustments as the date approached, did everything with a cheerful attitude and really made our experience a fun one. We also felt MS Events to be quite affordable - a good value for our money. We would 100% go with Arlene and MS Events again if we had it to do all over.

Alana · Married on 06/17/2017

As a wedding planner, having a top notch rental company is crucial! MS Events makes planning events for our clients fun, stress-free and beautiful! With their large selection of inventory, we can ensure our couples that they will find what they are looking for at MS Events! Thank you for being fantastic!

• Mike

Mike · Married on 05/25/2017

We worked with MS Events for our decor and service items. They had a large variety of options available to us for linens and dinner service items. We met in person to look over options and select our favorites. When we changed our color scheme, MS Events quickly made the changes and even purchased linens to meet our request. They allowed us to pick up sample items and take them to the venue so we could test out our plans. We had numerous changes to our decor list and they allowed us to make adjustments up until a week before the event.
    We did have a few delays in updating our catering rentals but our day-of coordinator was able to get things taken care of before the big day.

Meghan · Married on 04/21/2017

Linda at MS Events graciously met with me twice to help me pick the perfect place settings/decor for my wedding. She made suggestions to ensure that my vendors and guests had everything they needed for The Big Day. Everything turned out beautifully (best wedding ever was a compliment I received many times!) and all the pieces were delivered on time and in pristine condition. I highly recommend MS Events!