MS Events Reviews

MS Events 6
MS Events 7
  • Katie

Katie · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Steve was wonderful to work with. MS Events provided everything I wanted and more!

Sent on 07/13/2014
  • Jamie

Jamie Herring · Married on 08/17/2019

Great selection and reasonably priced

MS Events was wonderful to work with! Callie and her team were attentive, helpful and super fun to work with when my mom and I came in to select fabrics and dishes. They have a beautiful selection of plates, silverware and glassware! The linens we ended up picking were a STUNNING sky blue that worked so nicely with our venue. Best of all MS events is reasonably priced! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Marissa Stone · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful!

It was great working with Erika at MS Events! She really helped us figure out the details we weren't looking forward to figuring out (linens, plates etc.) We had great lighting work done through them as well! There was the perfect amount of light for our cornhole tournament, and it really set the mood. Such a joy to work with and so special to see it all come together!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    MS Events 8

Molly · Married on 06/22/2019

Say Yes to MS Events

MS Events was wonderful to work with from start to finish. Linda was so kind and willing to let me change my order when I completely changed the color scheme. They also have a lovely selection of items to rent at a great price. I would hands down recommend MS Events bring your vision to life to make your special day or occasion one to remember!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    MS Events 9
    MS Events 10
  • Rachel

Rachel Hirshman · Married on 05/31/2019

Great Options

MS Events had beautiful options and worked closely with us and our caterer to make sure we had the table settings and other rentals we wanted. They have a huge inventory and made the selection process very easy.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Last Minute Planning

MS Events (and Callie) were great to work with. We contacted them about 2 months before the wedding for a few rentals we didn't know we needed to get, mainly the dance floor. The cost was reasonable. Callie was very helpful in helping us figure out the size that we would need - it was spot on. They were great in working with the venue and our planner on delivery and pickup. No issues whatsoever.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kristina DiPano · Married on 04/13/2019

Flawless wedding day rentals

We worked with Callie of MS Events for all of our wedding decor and rental needs. The ceremony was held at the UVA Chapel and the reception was at the Darden School of Business.

MS Events was absolutely incredible to work with. Callie responded to any questions in 24 hours or less and was able to provide creative suggestions for our space. Even when we made last-minute adjustments to our rentals, MS Events easily revised our order and promptly credited our account.

Callie and the MS Events team was extremely professional, honest, and easy to work with. If we ever hold another event in Charlottesville, we will not hesitate to use MS Events in the future.

Thank you for helping to make our wedding day absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/16/2019

MS Events-KFV Wedding

MS events is wonderful to work with and Callie McWilliams specifically was great! We needed draping for our ceremony and it turned out beautiful! The service was clear from the beginning and day of set up and take down went so smoothly I didn't even know it occurred :) I would highly recommend them for any wedding rental needs!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 11/17/2018

Easy peasy

MS Event Rentals made everything so easy! They had a great selection which offered nearly everything we needed, and when they didn't have enough of one lower-cost item, they upgraded us to the nicer one at no extra cost! Callie was extremely easy to work with over phone and email, and always got back to me right away. I also enjoyed the experience of their showroom, which was lovely and gave me tons of ideas.

Sent on 02/13/2019
    MS Events 11
    MS Events 12
    MS Events 13
  • Courtney

Courtney Wade · Married on 11/10/2018

Brought my Vision to Life!

MS Events helped turn our venue from just being a floor and some walls to being the most beautiful and perfect setting for our wedding and reception. Callie was amazing and easy to work with and dealt with my million questions without hesitation.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Nicole Eisenberg · Married on 10/27/2018

Made our day magical!

MS Events was a pleasure to work with for our wedding day. We rented string lighting to create more warmth in the ceiling of our venue and two chairs for the hora. Callie was a star—she was super responsive to email, helped us weigh many options, and was always kind, detailed, and knowledgeable in our communications. This service was especially impressive because I later saw Callie’s last name changed on her email; she was planning her own wedding and managing that stress all the while making me feel like the most important bride in the world. I am so thankful that we partnered with Callie and MS Events for our wedding; they truly helped make our day magical.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Jacob

Jacob Westfall · Married on 10/27/2018

Tons of options, prices were fair

We worked with our caterer (C&O) to coordinate our rentals and everything went over smoothly. My wife and I went in early to make some enhancements to our rentals and we received a friendly greeting and hands-on service from their staff.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Tracy · Married on 10/13/2018

Easy, Friendly and Reliable

MS Events was extremely easy to work with from beginning to end. My meeting with Callie McWilliams was exceptional. She made me feel so comfortable and offered helpful advice from her professional as well as personal experience in planning weddings. That was so important to me and really stood out. Thank you MS Events for contributing so much to my perfect day!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Alex · Married on 09/08/2018

MS Events was great to work with. We changed our minds multiple times in reserving rental items for our big day. Regardless of our indecisiveness, MS Events was accommodating and responsive. I highly recommend going to their showroom to see some of their pieces in person. It was helpful for us in deciding our tablescapes!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Laura · Married on 09/02/2018

We rented chairs for our ceremony and dinner. All beautiful and in great shape. I was at the venue when the chairs were delivered and picked up and barely knew the crew was there. One tip, if you want chandeliers, go with all lighting from MS Events.

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Laurene

Laurene · Married on 07/28/2018

Callie and the team from MS Events were amazing to work with. I truly appreciated their amazing customer service when my own venue dropped the ball on me and they stepped forward when they didn't have to, to ensure that I walked away from my wedding happy. They truly care about their customers and making sure your wedding is exactly what you envision it to be! We basically needed to rent everything and I loved their huge selection! Thank you so much MS Events!!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    MS Events 14
    MS Events 15
    MS Events 16
    MS Events 17
    MS Events 18
    MS Events 19

Juli · Married on 07/21/2018

The prompt service, friendly and helpful staff, and “everything you’re looking for” inventory at Ms Events made our wedding plans so much easier! Right here in charlottesville!! Hats off to Callie and everyone at MS.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Julie · Married on 07/21/2018

MS Events was a pleasure to work with for my daughter's wedding. The linens and tableware they provided was exactly what we wanted for the decor at the reception. They were very easy to work with and I would use their services again.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/29/2018

We worked with Callie from MS Events and she was amazing! She knew her inventory which was extremely helpful in designing what would look the best with my vision!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

We used MS events for all of our rentals and were very happy with their wonderful customer service. Callie was great to work with -- very responsive to my emails and great at providing me with additional information and recommendations. We also rented bistro lights for our venue and they were stunning. They made the space look even more beautiful and they set-up and take-down was seamless. Loved working with MS events and Callie!

Sent on 12/24/2017

kim · Married on 10/28/2017

beautiful settings - professional service - organized - highly recommend

Sent on 11/03/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2017

MS Events was the perfect vendor for our wedding linen rental needs. They were extremely responsive and easy to work with, and provided exactly what we requested. We highly recommend MS Events!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Renee · Married on 10/20/2017

The day was made even more special for our daughter having the rental options from MS Events. Everything was perfect from the first call through pick up. The ease with which our scheduling was done with our venue was so helpful. We highly recommend using them. The options are exactly as they appear in the website. We feel we got everything she wanted for a reasonable cost.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Kate · Married on 10/14/2017

MS Events was a pleasure to work with! They provided bistro/string lighting on my wedding venue's patio. Their team always replied promptly to questions or comments from me leading up to my wedding, and on the day of, their set-up was so unintrusive and smooth; it's obvious that they have great relationships with many venues in the Charlottesville area, and are experts at what they do!

Sent on 02/27/2018