Moyer Fine Jewelers Reviews

4.7

• Michelle
    Michelle B. Married on 07/17/2021

Great Service and Selection

True professionals. The engagement ring, wedding bands, and a watch I purchased for my husband all came from here. They got everything done timely, you can always trust them with your most precious items, and everyone is always happy to see you. I'm sure we'll purchase more from them in the future!
  • User2981974 2+ years ago
    This place is the best! I would recommend them for any of your jewelry needs but they made picking out/buying our wedding bands easy. Huge selection and the staff working there have a great eye for detail. They helped us find the perfect band for my special order engagement ring. Moyer also host bridal events which I would recommend going to. They serve champagne and have special promotions going. We ended up getting $500 of our cake which was a huge savings!
  • User2453798 2+ years ago
    My fiance loved working with Elizabeth at Moyer. I was able to meet her after he proposed, when I had to get my ring resized. They did it in ONE HOUR! I was so happy I didn't have to leave my ring for very long! Everyone was extremely nice, friendly and helpful. I'd recommend them to everyone.
    Sarah Married on 08/27/2016
    We bought our wedding bands and my fiance bought my engagement ring at Moyer! He loved their friendly staff that helped to stick to the facts related to the diamonds instead of trying to pitch us on a sale. We felt very well taken care of and no pressure! We will continue to go back for years to come!
  • GrayCatVintage
    Jennifer Married on 10/10/2015
    I met with Elizabeth from Moyer at a bridal show in Indianapolis. At the time they were offering a major discount in conjunction with a ring event being held at their jewelry shop later in the month of March. I was immediately impressed with Elizabeth's knowledge and understanding of what I would be needing for my fiance's ring. My fiance works construction and does a lot of pipe fitting work and often comes home with cuts on his hands. I was very much concerned about him damaging his ring depending on the material the ring is made from. Elizabeth offered many suggestions and also gave me a card and asked if I would make an appointment so myself and my fiance could look at rings together. Since we made our appointment in conjunction with their major event there were DOZENS of rings to choose from - not your typical tiny tray of gents wedding bands. My fiance tried on several until he found one he really liked. At Elizabeth's suggestion we went with a Palladium ring for durability and I was able to place a deposit and order the ring on the spot. Two weeks later and the ring was at the store! It fit beautifully! I am thrilled with the ring and so is my fiance. I was very pleased we purchased his ring from Moyer and I felt like we received top notch service. I never felt intimidated or pressured at any time. I would recommend this jeweler and Elizabeth to anyone!
    Abbey Married on 07/02/2011
    My husand I and used Moyer for both my engagement ring and our wedding bands. The people there are very friendly and willing to help you out. We did not feel pressure to purchase right away like we did from other jewelers. I did have a problem with my band but it was fixed and taken care of quickly. Since we bought our rings from Moyer I was also able to borrow jewerly on my wedding day. I picked out a beautiful pair of diamond earings and a diamond braclet. It was nice to have somenthing so breath taking and elegant on my wedding day.
    Jan Married on 06/05/2021

Decent male ring selection

Limited reps were available when we visited. Our rep was more interested in teasing his coworkers and trying to be hip than being professional and focusing on us. Rings for men were limited, but we did find one we had to put on backorder.