Mountain View Photo, LLC Reviews

18 | Littleton, CO

18 Reviews for Mountain View Photo, LLC

My wedding was last weekend, so I don't have my photos yet, but I will update this review when I receive them. I wanted to go ahead and write a review just of the service I received to far in case any other brides are reading these reviews and trying to make a choice.

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Tim (the owner) at Mountain View. He was so responsive and open to my ideas. But, more importantly, he is a consummate professional. The day of the wedding was a bit hectic, but he was like the calm in the eye of the storm, and he helped bring out that calm vibe in everyone else. He had some beautiful ideas for photos, and I cannot wait to see the finished products! I loved that he was able to filter the ideas we had through his professional eye. His rates are very reasonable. He was able to work with me on shooting for a shorter time for my wedding since it was rather small, when I'm sure he could've shot another event that day for several hours longer and made more money. All of our guests (mostly family) commented on how kind, calm, and professional Tim was. I would highly recommend him!

Ryanne · Married on 09/07/2013

Tim was great to work with and our pictures came out beautifully. I highly recommend him!!

Carrie · Married on 08/04/2013

Tim was extremely professional and the pictures were absolutely gorgeous. He made us and all of our guests feel comfortable and had an extreme amount of patience with the littlest in the group - a 2 year old!!! We are happy to recommend Tim and Mountain View Photo for all of your picture needs. I know that we will be using him for years to come!

Thanks Tim!!!

Sierra · Married on 01/26/2013

Tim was a phenomenal photographer! He is more than easy to get a hold of and he met every one of our requests. .
    Highly recommend his business to everyone who needs a suggestion for their next photographer!

Tim worked with us on the date and time, and we came to him 2-3 months prior to our wedding date. The photos turned out wonderful, and the colors really showed through on our photos. He took over 500 photos, and we had to choose 100 for our album, and it was difficult to choose only 100. We love our wedding album, and the package we got was very reasonably priced for what we got. Tim was very professional, and very nice to work with. We recommend him for weddings, any time of year.

M · Married on 10/06/2012

Our photographer, Tim, was so easy (and fun!) to work with, and the outcome of all our pictures and album far exceeded our expectations. He made the entire wedding party look as good as we could possibly look! In our opinion, the price of our contract was an excellent value. One of our favorite inclusions of the contract is the Wedding Video Picture Show (approximately 3 minutes long with 100 images set to music). We highly recommend it.
    Our daughter's wedding (one year ago!) was simply magical and provided precious memories for all who attended. The photographs of that day will insure that everything is remembered ... and for that reason they are priceless! We are grateful that we chose Tim to save those moments for us.

Kimberly · Married on 09/15/2012

Tim Mosholder and Maurena of Mountain View Photo were excellent. We were beyond happy with our wedding photographs, our sweet moments were captured perfectly. The photographers were professional and friendly, we felt at ease during the photo shoot (and as most brides know, that is hard to do on your day). The only difficult thing will be choosing our favorites, over 700 photos! I would recommend Tim and his company!
    Thank you, Tim!

Brad · Married on 09/14/2012

Tim was excellent to work with. He provided quality photography and offered unique ideas to set our pictures apart from others.

Tim,

Thank you so much! These are so beautiful and more than we ever hoped for! Amazing photos!! Thanks again.

Beth

Sheri · Married on 05/25/2012

Tim was very patient with us while we were picking out our photos while in his studio. He is very personable and professional. Tim did a great job!

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2012

Tim at Mountain View Photography was awesome! From the initial meeting to discuss the wedding to the actual day everything was as we discussed. I could not have asked for more. I am an emotional bride that makes faces and cries and Tim was able to make me look beautiful. I would not change anything about my wedding and Mountain View Photo captured EVERY momemt of the most special day of my life! HIRE THEM TO DO YOUR WEDDING!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2011

Tim was amazing as our wedding photographer- he is very personable and we thought he did a great job with our pictures! At the last minute, we had to move our ceremony inside due to rain and flurries but Tim was calm and creative and our indoor pictures turned out fantastic. His prices are very reasonable and definitely worth it.

shea · Married on 07/30/2011

Tim is the BEST!!!!!! He was there for whatever we need and the photos turned out "BEAUTIFUL!!!!. I highly recommend MOUNTIAN VIEW PHOTO.

Jeff & Shea Madison

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2011

Mountain View Photography did a fabulous job with our wedding photos. Tim caught our special moments on camera and then put the photos together in a nice wedding album to tell our story. We are very happy with the results!!

stephanie · Married on 02/12/2011

Tim was fantastic throughout the whole experience. He was helpful with the planning, was very patient and gave great direction on the day of, and took amazing photos for us to remember our wedding day. We highly recommend him.

Victor · Married on 12/11/2010

Mountain View Photo and owner Tim Mosholder are true professionals. They have state of the art photography equipment and provide very creative and beautiful wedding photography. Tim and his company's representative are always prompt and very personable with brides and their families,making them feel at ease on their special day. Tim is always there to answer any questions and is very unobtrusive when shooting weddings. I would highly recommend Tim as a creative and professional photographer to any bride and groom considering a professional photographer for their wedding.

Victor Sieff
    Denver,Colorado

Tim was like part of the family during our wedding day. He was available to take whatever shot we needed to remember our special day. Thank you for taking the special picture for the guys with all the "hunting gear", it made the photography process much more enjoyable. We are looking forward to working with Tim again.

Robyn · Married on 06/07/2014

3.8
      2.0

I rated this place lower on professionalism because everything was going great. Tim was helpful and amazing! He had us excited for the pictures and looking forward to the big day even more! However, it got its low rate because of the photographer we had at our wedding. Her name was Marina. After the wedding, I got feedback from my guests, my parents and my husbands parents. They said that if the parents had not told her what was going on and where, we would not have gotten the pictures we did. The one comment that shocked me the most was when someone said to me "Has she ever done weddings before? I have never seen a wedding photographer so scattered and clueless to what they were doing."
    So simply put, I would highly, highly suggest this place for your photos whether it is a wedding, senior pictures, or what have you. Just..don't get Marina!