Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mountain View Photo, LLC

“Anticipate – Capture – Adore”

• Affordable wedding collections - Starting at $1,495 with Prints, Album and Digital Images

• Post-production editing (color correction) included

• High resolution images on DVD with print release included

• We were trusted to photograph over 300 weddings for more than a decade

• Award-winning photography (“Brides Choice Award 2013, "Best Wedding Photographer 2012")

Don’t sacrifice quality on the most important day of your life! Trust our professional photographers to capture the day with the excellence that Colorado's brides have relied on for more than a decade.  Whether you are planning a large or intimate wedding, we have a collection to fit your budget!

Our goal is to provide beautifully posed and photo-journalistic wedding photography at affordable prices!  Our wedding collections start at $1,495 for intimate weddings (50 or less) but we also offer full-day coverage for larger weddings (250 or more).

We limit the number of weddings that we photograph so call us today to setup an appointment. Our wedding photographers serve the Denver,BoulderColorado SpringsFort Collins and the Mountain areas.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow Mountain View Photo, LLC on

18 Reviews for Mountain View Photo, LLC

Tim was like part of the family during our wedding day. He was available to take whatever shot we needed to remember our special day. Thank you for taking the special picture for the guys with all the "hunting gear", it made the photography process much more enjoyable. We are looking forward to working with Tim again.

Profile Picture User4475798, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
3.8

I rated this place lower on professionalism because everything was going great. Tim was helpful and amazing! He had us excited for the pictures and looking forward to the big day even more! However, it got its low rate because of the photographer we had at our wedding. Her name was Marina. After the wedding, I got feedback from my guests, my parents and my husbands parents. They said that if the parents had not told her what was going on and where, we would not have gotten the pictures we did. The one comment that shocked me the most was when someone said to me "Has she ever done weddings before? I have never seen a wedding photographer so scattered and clueless to what they were doing."
So simply put, I would highly, highly suggest this place for your photos whether it is a wedding, senior pictures, or what have you. Just..don't get Marina!

Profile Picture Robyn, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wedding was last weekend, so I don't have my photos yet, but I will update this review when I receive them. I wanted to go ahead and write a review just of the service I received to far in case any other brides are reading these reviews and trying to make a choice.

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Tim (the owner) at Mountain View. He was so responsive and open to my ideas. But, more importantly, he is a consummate professional. The day of the wedding was a bit hectic, but he was like the calm in the eye of the storm, and he helped bring out that calm vibe in everyone else. He had some beautiful ideas for photos, and I cannot wait to see the finished products! I loved that he was able to filter the ideas we had through his professional eye. His rates are very reasonable. He was able to work with me on shooting for a shorter time for my wedding since it was rather small, when I'm sure he could've shot another event that day for several hours longer and made more money. All of our guests (mostly family) commented on how kind, calm, and professional Tim was. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/26/14, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1336669722335 gallerywrap

FREE 16x24 Gallery Canvas

$200.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Book any wedding photography package with us and redeem this coupon for a FREE 16x24 Gallery Wrap Canvas. Must present coupon at time of booking. Must be used within 6 months of wedding date. No cash value. Limited time offer.
Available to the first 25 couples
#WW0d6cc72a035b741e

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Tim from Mountain View Photo, has some of the best photos that we've seen. He also has many packages to fit your needs and budget. You can't go wrong by choosing him to capture your special day.

If you are looking for a photographer... you cannot go wrong with Tim! He was so flexible (we took a sleigh ride to the wedding sight) and he caught every cool shot of the trek! He was so relaxed, confident, and complete! I look forward to sharing in weddings with him in the future.

Events