moodeous photography Reviews

8 | Denver, CO

8 Reviews for moodeous photography

Ruth · Married on 07/07/2012

I was so so happy with my wedding photography. After seeing Kristy's work on APracticalWedding.com, I felt pretty confident that she was the photographer for us. My husband and I were planning long-distance, so after a Skype date with Kristy, we booked her. She was very accommodating about finding a package for us that met all of our needs.

Though we hadn't met her before our wedding day, we couldn't have felt more comfortable with her. She was relaxed, creative, and fun—kept our families in line, rolled with very rainy day we ended up getting married on, etc. Our guests had a great time with her photo unbooth, too, and it was so fun to get the photos just a few days later.

And when we got the rest of our wedding photos a few weeks after that, we couldn't have been more thrilled. They were exactly what we wanted. She really captured the feel of our wedding, and I have to say, I was pretty impressed by how dang good my husband and I looked. We ordered prints from her, and she also provided us with high-res files.

My husband and I both really enjoyed working with Kristy—she was just the perfect photographer for us. Plus, she's supercool.

Joanna · Married on 05/26/2012

Kristy is a fantastic photographer! She was very responsive to my list of photos I wanted to have taken, but also worked with the fact that we weren't too organized the day of the wedding and probably didn't get every single shot.
    Kristy takes amazing candid photos. She was taking pictures when I didn't even realize she was and they really captured the emotion of the moment.
    I have not see the full portfolio of our wedding photographs, but I can't wait to see them!

Megan · Married on 03/31/2012

Kristy is flat out incredible!! We were so fortunate to cross paths and I couldn't be more grateful! We had a small and intimate wedding but wanted to be sure our special day was captured and Kristy did this perfectly. Every picture represented exactly what we wanted our wedding to represent. She understood what we wanted perfectly and executed perfectly. Aside from being an incredibly talented and creative photographer - she is just the sweetest. She directed everyone with such charm and kindness that it never felt like the focus was pictures - yet she made everyone feel so special and included. Every guest at our wedding commented on how sweet she is and I believe my stepson may have even developed a little crush! Kristy is flexible and thoughtful and is very responsive and engaged. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our special day. We look forward to Kristy capturing all of our family's adventures going forward! I would definitely recommend Kristy - a million times over! I can't say enough good things!

Melissa · Married on 11/28/2011

Kristy at Moodeous photography was amazing! She responded to my emails quickly, was always there to answer my questions, was flexible, and most importantly the photos are wonderful. Highly recommended!

Pamela · Married on 11/20/2011

Kristy with Moodeous was the best photographer to work with! We've never had professional pictures taken of the two of us, so we didn't know what to expect for the engagement session. Also my fiance was being a big baby and said he wasn't going to smile because he didn't want to have to go take pictures... well... Kristy turned that frown upside down! :) My fiance was having so much fun that he was actually bragging to my parents later that day that he had a good time taking pictures! The best part is that she just let us be ourselves. To top it off, we were probably a logistical nightmare to work with because we lived out of state, but Kristy was so flexible and accomodating! As far as planning for the big day, Kristy was a ROCKSTAR!!! We didn't have a wedding planner or have anyone who really knew how the schedule of events should go, so Kristy helped give us a few tips. The day of, she was there first thing and stayed throughout. Not only was she taking AMAZING pictures, but she was helping to herd people to the right places at the right times. She even gave us pointers on how to cut the cake because we were completely clueless. :) More or less I can't say enough great things about Kristy and Moodeous! The price is completely reasonable, and when you pair it with the level of service and the beautiful photos you get in the end, the bang for your buck is out of control! I will definitely use Moodeous' services again and I recommend them to anyone!

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2011

My husband and I were so thrilled with our photographer, Kristy Rowe of Moodeous Photography. From the beginning, Kristy was professional and accommodating. On our wedding day, she was efficient, fun, and took amazing pictures. We heard so many compliments from our guests who loved her as much as we did. She even made my camera shy husband feel at ease all day long. Our photos came out exactly how we had hoped -- elegant and gorgeous.

Lana · Married on 09/17/2011

Kristy is AWESOME! Our photos and album came out perfect. Aside from her being super chill and fun to be around, what I loved most about her was that on our wedding day she was always around but never in the way. It was kind of magic, she would just appear when we needed her :) Two thumbs up for moodeous photography - worth every penny!

Sent on 02/06/2012

moodeous photography's reply:

Thanks Lana, I so appreciate that you notice how hard I work to be a resource during your entire wedding day. It was a true pleasure working with you and J. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Kebi · Married on 02/27/2010

Kristy is so personal and attentive that you almost forget that you PAID her to take your wedding photos, and it shows in her pictures!