Monarch Events Reviews

1 User photo

Monarch Events 1
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 07/28/2018

Toni and Kim are top notch!

We had an incredible experience on our wedding day, and not only was it because Monarch Events was so critical to have on our day, but they were there through the whole preparation and process leading up to our wedding. Their knowledge of the industry, connections to local vendors, attention to detail, and listening ears that they lended to make sure we were more than satisfied with the outcome, was truly incredible.

We owe so much to Monarch Events for making our special day seamless.

THANK YOU!!

Michele E · Married on 07/28/2018

Monarch Events is a quality choice!

It is with confidence and pleasure that I write this Review for Monarch Events! There is much to consider when planning any event especially a Wedding. Toni and Kim, both, were deliberately thoughtful, thorough, considerate, and efficient in providing full assistance with the planning of my daughter's wedding. From our first meeting to days past the wedding experience, we felt comfortable in knowing that all parts of the wedding would be done with quality. I also want to make note of their kindness extended to all throughout the experience and in particular the day of the Wedding Rehearsal and the Wedding itself. Thank you so much. And if you're looking for assistance in planning an event, Monarch Events can be a trusted choice.

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

We used Monarch Events as our day of coordinators and they were great. The day ran smoothly and I didn’t have to be bothered with a bunch of vendors during the day or coming up to me throughout the night. Even though we didn’t book their whole planning services we were able to rent our table numbers, envelope box and some cute signs from them.

Christine · Married on 09/30/2017

Kimberly and team made our day so special! Not only were they easy to work with, timely and on the ball, but they truly care about making their clients' experience the top priority. They went through great lengths to ensure total satisfaction and we couldn't be happier.

Jacqueline · Married on 07/15/2017

Kim was absolutely amazing. She is part of the reason the entire process wasn't stressful. Any bump that came along she was always there to help with alternative ideas. Bouncing off ideas with her helped tremendously. I couldn't even fully describe what type of centerpieces I wanted and she immediately had pages of pictures printed out for me to look at to help me narrow it down. Everything turned out beautiful! It was the perfect day. Thank you!!

Kenneth · Married on 06/30/2017

When they say “The Royal Treatment” they mean it! My wife and I got married at a beautiful lake house on the west coast of Michigan. Even though it was a destination wedding, Toni and Kim were able to help find an amazing local vendors, lodging for our guests and even a personal chef to cater the reception on the lake! We were able to rent a lot of the items directly from them which made things easy. They provided the centerpieces, linens, arbor for the ceremony and they got us the chairs my wife could not live without. With Kim and Toni there to oversee everything not only did we have a great wedding but we were able to provide our guests with a nice weekend away!

Mandy · Married on 06/13/2017

Toni at Monarch Events planned and coordinated my wedding and it was perfect! Everything that I could have thought of she planned better than I could have imagined. I cannot explain how happy I was with the services I received from Toni and refer her to everyone I know! I honestly don't think the most important day in my life could have turned out any better! Thank you Toni for making my night magical!

Maureen · Married on 06/04/2017

I was fortunate to work with Kim and Toni on the coordination of my daughter’s bridal shower and then, again, on my niece’s bridal shower. They we were very helpful with all aspects of each event - finding just the right venues, designing the cakes, and even suggesting creative shower games. On top of that, they spent countless hours helping me bring the floral centerpieces I was envisioning to life. Kim and Toni's creations provided such beautiful focal points throughout the rooms. My daughter and niece were so incredibly happy when they walked into their bridal showers and saw how beautiful everything looked. Both events were made easier for me because of the hard work of Kim and Toni. Thank you, ladies!

Monarch Events 2

Michael · Married on 02/15/2017

I have to say I am terrible at surprises for my wife and Toni at Monarch Events finally helped me pull off a surprise 30th Birthday party for my wife! She honestly thought of everything. She planned every step of the event for me and I can truely say I would have paid double after seeing how happy my wife was on her special day! The kindess and attention to detail Toni showed is nothing I have ever experienced before! Book Toni from Monarch Events for every special occasion you want to remember for years to come!

Chloe · Married on 02/04/2017

It was great having two planners oversee my wedding. I also liked that on the day of the wedding Kim was with me while I was getting ready and taking pictures while Toni was at the hall making sure everything was perfect for the reception. They are a great team!

Andrea · Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot say enough about Kim and Toni. They were with me every step of the way throughout the planning process helping to guide me through decisions I didn’t even know I had to make. My husband and I were truly able to enjoy our special day knowing they were both there on the day of the wedding to make sure that everything at both the ceremony and reception went just the way we had planned. Thank you so much to an amazing team!

Robert · Married on 03/05/2016

My wife and I hired Monarch Events for my daughter’s wedding, and I am so glad we did. With the connections that Toni and Kim have with other professionals in the industry and all of the services they offer, the planning process was very smooth for my daughter and wife. On the day of the wedding, we were all able to enjoy the day from peacefully getting ready in the morning, arriving at a beautifully prepared ceremony location, to a seamlessly organized flow of family pictures and finally to an incredibly fun reception. Our guests had a blast on the dance floor all night long. Most importantly, though, my wife and I could concentrate on enjoying our time with our guests. We are all very grateful for your help and will certainly be recommending you in the future.

Mia · Married on 10/06/2012

My husband and I got married October 6, 2012. We had a destination wedding in Florida and Toni helped to make sure our day was absolutely perfect!! She is so easy to work with and it's obvious that she is incredibly passionate about her work. She worked really hard to make sure that our wedding was perfect and with her acces to so many vendors, no detail was left out. She made sure that everything from the photographer, to the live musicians, to our fancy cupcakes was taken care of. With her multiple wedding packages, there is one to fit everyone's budget and needs. This whole event was better than I ever dreamed possible and I thank Toni for helping to make it happen! I will definitely be calling Toni to plan my future events and I always refer my friends and family to her.