12 Reviews for Monarch Events

Referrals (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Guest List (1)
12 Monarch Events Reviews

Toni and Kim are top notch!

We had an incredible experience on our wedding day, and not only was it because Monarch Events was so critical to have on our day, but they were there through the whole preparation and process leading up to our wedding. Their knowledge of the industry, connections to local vendors, attention to detail, and listening ears that they lended to make sure we were more than satisfied with the outcome, was truly incredible.

We owe so much to Monarch Events for making our special day seamless.

THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We used Monarch Events as our day of coordinators and they were great. The day ran smoothly and I didn’t have to be bothered with a bunch of vendors during the day or coming up to me throughout the night. Even though we didn’t book their whole planning services we were able to rent our table numbers, envelope box and some cute signs from them.

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Partial Planning, Reception

Kim was absolutely amazing. She is part of the reason the entire process wasn't stressful. Any bump that came along she was always there to help with alternative ideas. Bouncing off ideas with her helped tremendously. I couldn't even fully describe what type of centerpieces I wanted and she immediately had pages of pictures printed out for me to look at to help me narrow it down. Everything turned out beautiful! It was the perfect day. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

When they say “The Royal Treatment” they mean it! My wife and I got married at a beautiful lake house on the west coast of Michigan. Even though it was a destination wedding, Toni and Kim were able to help find an amazing local vendors, lodging for our guests and even a personal chef to cater the reception on the lake! We were able to rent a lot of the items directly from them which made things easy. They provided the centerpieces, linens, arbor for the ceremony and they got us the chairs my wife could not live without. With Kim and Toni there to oversee everything not only did we have a great wedding but we were able to provide our guests with a nice weekend away!

Profile Picture Kenneth, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Toni at Monarch Events planned and coordinated my wedding and it was perfect! Everything that I could have thought of she planned better than I could have imagined. I cannot explain how happy I was with the services I received from Toni and refer her to everyone I know! I honestly don't think the most important day in my life could have turned out any better! Thank you Toni for making my night magical!

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was fortunate to work with Kim and Toni on the coordination of my daughter’s bridal shower and then, again, on my niece’s bridal shower. They we were very helpful with all aspects of each event - finding just the right venues, designing the cakes, and even suggesting creative shower games. On top of that, they spent countless hours helping me bring the floral centerpieces I was envisioning to life. Kim and Toni's creations provided such beautiful focal points throughout the rooms. My daughter and niece were so incredibly happy when they walked into their bridal showers and saw how beautiful everything looked. Both events were made easier for me because of the hard work of Kim and Toni. Thank you, ladies!

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have to say I am terrible at surprises for my wife and Toni at Monarch Events finally helped me pull off a surprise 30th Birthday party for my wife! She honestly thought of everything. She planned every step of the event for me and I can truely say I would have paid double after seeing how happy my wife was on her special day! The kindess and attention to detail Toni showed is nothing I have ever experienced before! Book Toni from Monarch Events for every special occasion you want to remember for years to come!

Profile Picture Michael, 2/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was great having two planners oversee my wedding. I also liked that on the day of the wedding Kim was with me while I was getting ready and taking pictures while Toni was at the hall making sure everything was perfect for the reception. They are a great team!

Profile Picture Chloe, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Kim and Toni. They were with me every step of the way throughout the planning process helping to guide me through decisions I didn’t even know I had to make. My husband and I were truly able to enjoy our special day knowing they were both there on the day of the wedding to make sure that everything at both the ceremony and reception went just the way we had planned. Thank you so much to an amazing team!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My wife and I hired Monarch Events for my daughter’s wedding, and I am so glad we did. With the connections that Toni and Kim have with other professionals in the industry and all of the services they offer, the planning process was very smooth for my daughter and wife. On the day of the wedding, we were all able to enjoy the day from peacefully getting ready in the morning, arriving at a beautifully prepared ceremony location, to a seamlessly organized flow of family pictures and finally to an incredibly fun reception. Our guests had a blast on the dance floor all night long. Most importantly, though, my wife and I could concentrate on enjoying our time with our guests. We are all very grateful for your help and will certainly be recommending you in the future.

Profile Picture Robert, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married October 6, 2012. We had a destination wedding in Florida and Toni helped to make sure our day was absolutely perfect!! She is so easy to work with and it's obvious that she is incredibly passionate about her work. She worked really hard to make sure that our wedding was perfect and with her acces to so many vendors, no detail was left out. She made sure that everything from the photographer, to the live musicians, to our fancy cupcakes was taken care of. With her multiple wedding packages, there is one to fit everyone's budget and needs. This whole event was better than I ever dreamed possible and I thank Toni for helping to make it happen! I will definitely be calling Toni to plan my future events and I always refer my friends and family to her.

Profile Picture Mia, 10/6/12, 1 Review